Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Was there no more oxygen in the train car? She might only be telling him what he wanted to hear, though. The woman had married Mister Machismo.

"I sometimes wonder if I'd have been more successful sanding the rough edges off your grandfather if Ellie wasn't so obviously drawn to them," she said.

Frank's head threatened to float away. Inside, he remained hard as a rock, but nausea and self-doubt threatened to deflate it. "Why can't I tell if you're mocking me?" he said.

She opened her eyes. "Why would I be?"

Whether he was reprimanding his grandmother or just testing the mettle of her steel, even Frank couldn't have said, but he squeezed her ass for all he was worth. Her cheeks hardened, swelling pleasantly in his hands, and he found no give. The breasts pooling against his chest couldn't have been softer, though. The contrast was dizzying.

They studied one another's faces for a few seconds while their bodies continued to carry out their tasks. Frank decided that even if Noreen was poking fun at him, that was okay. She could think whatever she wanted about him and his delicate ego, as long as she kept working those hips and that magical pussy. Every gentle contraction put spots in his vision.

She hadn't been, though. The almost pained look on her face made that clear. His grandmother had thought they were having a moment and couldn't believe that he felt the need to question her sincerity. There she was, sharing her frustrations about her husband and their daughter, as well as her own complicity in their shortcomings, and all Frank could think about was his own hangups and whether she was having fun with them.

"I'm sorry," he said, before pressing his lips to his grandmother's.

No attempt was made to finish her off with that kiss, though Frank knew that he could have. At the moment, he was more interested in intimacy and affection, reassurance and comfort, than in mere orgasms. He loosened his grip and Noreen's buttocks relaxed. She moaned into his mouth and returned the kiss with just a little more passion than he'd offered. It was almost like they weren't even having sex; just sharing the tender, semi-reluctant kiss of a couple in the early stages of courtship.

Some time later, their mouths parted. Noreen smiled at him and he thought there was a nervous quality to the expression. "I'm not messing this up too badly, am I?" she asked.

Frank never would have guessed that his grandmother was capable of such incertitude, least of all for his sake, but he was glad to have witnessed it. "Not at all. I feel like I am."

She shook her head. "Nope." Her hips started to move a little faster and the first bolt of pure ecstasy fired. "Besides, you're the one making his first journey to the Homelands. I'm supposed to be easing your anxiety, not making you apologize for it."

"You're not," he said.

"Easing your anxiety?" his grandmother replied with a quirked eyebrow.

"Oh, you're doing that," Frank told her with a playful slap on the behind. He wished he could see how it had responded. Not at all was his guess. "Though reminding me that I've left everything I've ever known behind maybe isn't the best way of doing that."

"You'll go back one day," Noreen assured him. That sly grin of hers appeared, though Frank barely had the chance to process it, seeing as she'd stepped up her assault. Between the hip barrage and yet another bolt of ecstasy, larger than the first, Frank was holding on by his fingernails. "When it's time for you to raise kids of your own."

Torrents of pleasure suddenly coursed through him, melting muscle, embrittling bone, and liquefying his eyes. Involuntary spasms wracked his body and Frank couldn't even tell whether he was ejaculating or not. His cock swelled, returned to normal, then inflated again, and his testicles rose and fell quickly. He just wasn't sure whether they were pumping sperm into his grandmother's hungry hole. Nor was he sure he'd live long enough to find out.

Then she let up, allowing the assault to end as abruptly as it had arrived.

Her grin, however, remained.

If she kept undermining his attempts at dulling his senses, it was going to be hard to make the sort of impression on her that he'd been hoping to make. So Frank poured a reckless amount of energy into shielding himself. A cool calm settled over him immediately and he regained some sense of control. Whether he'd still feel that way the next time she decided to put the tiniest bit of effort into wowing him was unclear, but for the time being he found her obvious expertise more exciting than intimidating.

"What if I never do?" Frank asked, after remembering the last thing she'd said.

The one woman he'd want such a future with was off-limits, at least in that sense. She'd made that fairly clear to him, even though she talked about accepting his offering all the damn time. He could hardly cum inside his mother without her musing about what their children would look like, yet knew that he'd never get to hold them in his arms.

Suddenly, he realized why. His mother had gone through the same initiation a few decades earlier. Did that not mean she'd received the same letter once before? That she'd been warned against allowing her son to plant a seed in the field from whence he'd come?

That only made him want to impregnate her all the more.

"What if that's not entirely up to you?" his grandmother replied.

"Excuse me?" Frank asked, just before she made him explode.

When his second out-of-body experience of the short train ride came to an end, Frank couldn't help but notice the light streaming in over his shoulder.

He twisted around to look out the window, holding his grandmother in place with a hand on the small of her back. As he did, he tried not to let himself get distracted by her dimples of Venus. Those were indicative of a lower body fat percentage than he cared for, as so many other aspects of her physique were, but once his fingers grazed over them, he couldn't seem to stop touching them. "I think we're here," he said.

"I think so too," Noreen quipped.

It was the mortal world she'd described as more vibrant, as just plain more, but that description seemed to fit Autumn as well.

That made sense, he supposed. It wasn't that Autumn and the mortal world shared any special status; theirs was the default state. It was just that the simulation lacked richness, precisely as she'd said. Low hills and sparse forests dotted the rolling plains. Those happy trees could have brought Bob Ross back to life. Frank had never seen leaves so full of color—dark crimsons, glittering golds, and oranges that ranged from burnt to bright, yellowish to nearly brown. Everything was so sharp and detailed, vibrant and alive.

He and his siblings had grown up in close proximity to some of the most picturesque landscapes in America, at least if one cared for fall foliage, but Frank suddenly felt like he'd spent his whole life staring at a child's pencil sketches and thinking they were high art.

"Wait until you see Orwin Manor and its properties," his grandmother told him. Frank could hear the smile in her voice but had yet to take his eyes off the landscape. "Our apple orchards are the finest in the court, and our pumpkin patch isn't far off."

"Wait, did you say `Orwin' Manor?" Frank asked, turning back around.

She nodded. "Named for the family that lives there." For a moment, it looked like she wanted to qualify that, but she bit back the words. Then preempted any inquiry with a kiss.

It didn't last long or have much passion, but it was still perfect—even if it had kept him from asking...something or other. That didn't matter anymore. His lips tingled pleasantly and she left him with a sugary aftertaste that he hadn't expected but should have.

That made him wonder what her other lips tasted like.

Again, he grabbed his grandmother without warning and repositioned her. This time, it was flat on her back. By the time she got around to laughing in surprise, he'd spread her legs wide and flipped the front of her skirt up onto her abdomen.

"What are you doing?" Noreen asked, though the fingers running through his short hair didn't exactly offer a sharp rebuke. Nor did the smile on her orange lips.

"I'm not done with you yet."

"Don't you want you go out and explore?"

"No," Frank replied. "There are more interesting sights in here."

Her vulva was nothing like the boring, barely-there things that so many women thought men preferred, and Frank loved it. He'd also have loved to punch every single one of the guys who was responsible for propagating that belief. Slender slits and pink clamshells were fine, as were all shapes and sizes, but to the extent that Frank was willing to rank some higher than others, he preferred more prominent labia. Noreen's were as thick and full as he'd ever seen. They were also closer to brown than pink, and that was just fine by him.

The thatch of dark curls sitting above her not-so-little lady excited him too. It was neatly trimmed, with no hair below her mound, but thick enough to remind him that he was with a woman, not a teenage girl. There was such a thing as too much—no one wanted to pluck pubes out of their teeth after performing cunnilingus—but that didn't make the smooth-as-a-baby-seal look anywhere close to optimal. Not in Frank's view.

"You're beautiful," he told his grandmother without hesitation.

She blushed. "It's just a vagina, Frank."

"I know," he said. "I have seen them before."

She snorted. "I'm sure you have. How pretty can one be, though?"

"Gorgeous," he insisted as he brushed her left labia with his thumb, making her shudder.

Her body didn't stop moving for quite some time. They didn't have time for the full nine steps, nor even to execute those they did have time for properly, but Frank made do.

That she tasted like chocolate did not really surprise him. Nat had to have gotten that from somewhere. Noreen's syrup was more reminiscent of the dark, unsweetened variety, however, with a hint of berries and black pepper. To think he'd expected green apples.

"You shouldn't be so good at that," Noreen told him after her third climax.

Raising an eyebrow at her, Frank said, "Have I broken some law, Madam President?"

Chuckling, his grandmother assured him that he had not. "It's just that you're so young." Before he could take issue with that, she raised her hands in a placating fashion. "I'm not saying you're inexperienced. Ellie's been putting you to work the past few years, I know. There are men twice your age who don't know what's going on down there, though."

"You want me to tell Bobby what a clitoris is?"

This time, her laughter was raucous. "I had Dickie in mind, but I suppose even your uncle could learn a thing or two from such a virtuoso."

"Again, not sure if you're mocking me."

"Maybe you should shut me up," his grandmother replied, pointing at her vadge.

"The others are probably waiting on us," Frank said.

"Fuck `em."

Her Libido was so large, her energy stores so plentiful, that he felt free to drink from her almost every time. Only when he could tell that his grandmother was going to cum so hard that drilling even the tiniest of holes in her Libido would be asking for a typhoon to crash into him did Frank hold off. With all that energy inside him, making him giddy and reckless, and some time pressure besides, he saw no reason to go easy on her. The closest he came to doing so was alternating his fire so that G-spot and clitoris didn't get hit by bolts of ecstasy at the same time. And he broke that rule a few times, anyway.

Between her unique taste, her abundant energy, and how enthusiastically she enjoyed every thing he did to her, his grandmother whipped him into a frenzy. Cunnilingus had been his forte since before he'd discovered the full use of his powers. Every woman Frank had ever been with had remarked about how good he was with his tongue, yet the way his grandmother reacted to an abbreviated and perfunctory version of his routine made him feel like a living legend. Were it not for the way her vessel turned to glass over and over again, or the chaotic motion of the energy contained therein, Frank might have thought that Noreen was just trying to flatter him. But, no, the woman melted in his mouth as no previous partner had, and that gave him the grandmother of all ego trips.

Frank decided to prop her legs up on his shoulders and show her that his tongue wasn't the only thing he was good with. Just in case that point hadn't been made yet.

Which it couldn't have been; he hadn't even gotten her off. Not that way. She'd seemed to enjoy herself, sure, but between her attempts at derailing a conversation she obviously didn't want to have and her own desire to impress him, his grandmother had made it pretty impossible for Frank to do much but continue living.

This time was going to be different, though. He could tell by the look on her face and the state of her Libido. An endless ocean lay before him, gentle waves cresting but the surface otherwise placid. That wasn't to say she lacked excitement, only that she was willing to lay back, relax, and enjoy her grandson's best efforts without messing with him.

He turned his head to the side and kissed one of her boots. Then again, making the fabric fade away temporarily so that his lips could touch skin but the footwear would reappear after they retreated. That made Noreen laugh. He did it again anyway, because she had the tiniest feet he'd ever seen on a grown woman and while he wasn't going to worship them just yet, they at least deserved another kiss.

"Are you ready?" he asked after, eliciting a nod.

"Mmmmm," his grandmother moaned as he pushed forward, stretching her swollen pussy. "I looove this dick." She reached between her legs and grabbed his shaft. That grip wasn't meant to impede his advance, nor to hasten it, just savor the size of him. "So fucking big."

"I can't wait until we have the time to do things properly," Frank said. His cock advanced deeper inside her, making her eyes bulge before they rolled back in her head.

"So you can suck on my toes?" his grandmother asked.

"Among other things."

"I'd like that," she said.

Another inch, then two disappeared from view. The spongy flesh of her G-spot rubbed against the topside of his cock. Noreen was already biting her lip and slapping the couch repeatedly. So Frank withdrew, pushed back in, and made her ejaculate profusely.

In truth, he hadn't expected that. He'd figured she was close, but damn. From the looks of it, he'd just given her an out-of-body experience of her own.

"I'm just gonna let you do your thing," Noreen said as she fought to refill her lungs. Considering that she'd already been doing just that, Frank had to assume that she'd briefly considered fighting back. True to her word, though, his grandmother didn't mess with his senses once after that, or fire bolts of ecstasy at him or even use her vadge in all the remarkable ways that she was capable of. What she did do was enjoy herself. Immensely.

That, and caress his forearms, press her palms against his abs, sink her nails into his biceps, and stare at him with absolute adoration. The way he longed for his mother to.

She actually did, sometimes. Just not as often as he needed her to or she did at Dom.

Yet her mother, who was far more powerful and had ruled over their fellow immortals, was in total awe of Frank. Even when she wasn't on the brink of an orgasm, which she often was, it seemed she couldn't speak. She could, however, smile, and those eyes never stopped glowing as bright as the midday sun. That had more to do with them being a good match, physically and otherwise, than his prowess. Frank knew that. Yet he couldn't help being flattered by the fact that a woman such as her, who should have been soooo far out of his league that she wasn't even aware of his existence, was proving so susceptible to his ministrations. Was staring at him like he'd opened doors she hadn't even known were shut. It had never been easier for Frank to make a woman cum, nor more gratifying to do so. The copious amounts of energy she fed him whenever he decided it was safe to take advantage of her vulnerability played into that, of course, but not much. The look in her eyes in between orgasms was far more potent. His grandmother couldn't believe how much pleasure he brought her, and he couldn't believe how much satisfaction that brought him.

Had he truly thought she was mocking him earlier? Well, even if she had been, the next time she heaped praise on her grandson, every word would be genuine. She might even tell his mother that she was right about Frank being as good as Grandpa Dick.

At some point, a knock came at the door.

"Norrie?" Grandpa Dick called. "You guys awake in there?"

Frank chuckled. "Guess he didn't hear you." At first, she'd been quiet—of necessity. When her voice had returned, his grandmother had bit back her enthusiasm as best she could. Eventually, though, it had to be let out. The TV had nearly come off its mounting, and at least one liquor bottle had shattered. Though that probably had more to do with the energy that had leaked through a Libido Frank hadn't dared touch than it did her screaming.

"I soundproofed all of the cars," Noreen said as she wrapped her legs around his waist. Those thighs were so powerful that she could have cut him in half like scissors going through a length of twine if she so chose. Thankfully, she had no interest in doing so. "Three more minutes!" she called to her husband while staring sidelong into Frank's eyes.

He'd gone blind several times before stumbling onto a spell that allowed him to meet her gaze safely. What protected him from the blistering heat of her furnace was another matter. He had no idea how he continued to survive that, let alone go more than ten or twelve seconds without cumming. His defenses were at their max, yet Frank was still keenly aware that his grandmother was unlike any other lover he'd taken. Her granddaughter might know a few moves that she didn't, and tended to deploy them with uncanny finesse, and her daughter was the center of Frank's universe, sharing an emotional bond with him that no one could ever rival, but Noreen did not lack for skill and her raw power was a wonder to behold. No matter how many times she sent a trio of bolts crackling down his shaft, or unleashed pure ecstasy into his forearms or biceps, the surface of her Libido did not seem to drop by more than a hair. She might make him feel like the greatest lover ever to have lived, but Frank still knew he was no match for his grandmother. Not even close. As soon as she decided to stop holding back, he'd be like one of those uninhabited islands used for nuclear testing, his Libido turning to glass as surely, and as permanently, as melted sand did.

That knowledge probably should have made him want to pull out. It didn't.

"What do you think's gonna happen in three minutes?" he asked, heart thumping in his chest. If he died in that train car, a victim of his grandmother's exuberance, it would be as good a way to go as any man could hope for. Better than Frank deserved, probably.

"All sorts of wonders," Noreen said with a smile.