Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers

Though he supposed that did mean the kiss he'd given her earlier had been extraordinarily and unexpectedly successful because he was just that good. Perhaps if he could ever manage to be as relaxed with his mother, he might one day kiss her the same way.

"El didn't give you enough credit," Liz said, caressing a bicep.

That wasn't the first time Frank had heard that, not even in the past twenty-four hours, but it meant even more coming from his aunt than it had his grandmother. It had been pretty nice to hear then, too. Though it did make him wonder how measured his mother's gushing was. She'd obviously sung his praises, but would it kill her to do so more effusively?

It seemed he'd have to give her a reason to update her priors. Darn.

"Women gossip," Liz explained unnecessarily.

"Oh, I know," Frank said. "That wasn't my surprised face."

She caressed his beard again. Even his mother didn't have play with it that much, and she was the reason he'd grown the damn thing. Granted, she probably would if she was as comfortable summoning spectral hands as Frank was; hers only made an occasional appearance, and there were so many other parts that she couldn't get enough of. His aunt seemed pretty fond of his muscles as well, but they didn't seem to drive her wild the way they did his mom. Seeing as neither of his brothers had a beard, and Bobby was even more jacked than he was, Frank decided that he didn't mind Liz being more turned on by his facial hair than by his bulging biceps and broad shoulders. "Would it surprise you, then, if I told you that she said she's only been with one man who's better?"

According to Noreen, his mother had said that he was as good as his grandfather. The woman was a politician, though. He shouldn't be surprised that she'd blown a little smoke up his ass. Besides, it didn't sound like she'd exaggerated all that much.

"I know you're jealous of Dom, but she actually put the two of you on equal footing."

"Who are we talking about again?" Frank asked.

Liz smiled. "Anyway, the anonymous woman who claims to know what you all are like in bed got it wrong. I have a feeling I've only seen a glimpse of what you can do, yet I'm already prepared to say that you're much better than your grandfather." Pearly white teeth dug into a plump lower lip. "He's...not half bad, either."

"Maybe I should quit while I'm ahead," Frank told his aunt.

"Don't you dare."

Before those words had even left her mouth, though, Frank started caressing a hip protrusion with his thumb. Her bones didn't stick out as far as her daughter's did, which he liked, but they were still prominent enough to demand some attention. He liked that too. It was just too bad that her hips weren't as wide as her sister's. "Sounds like I can only disappoint from here on out," he said, after imbuing his digit with purest ecstasy.

"I doubt that very much," Liz assured him after regaining her breath.

Not wanting to let her down, Frank gave the performance of a lifetime. With all the time he spent on her navel, hips, and long, shapely legs, it probably took him an hour for him to reach her dainty feet. Her thighs were the perfect combination of soft and strong, as thick as Noreen's yet nearly as soft and smooth as his mom's. Her calves were nicely rounded but not so defined as to make him worry that he might cut his hands on them. Her ankles were like her hips, prominent but not too prominent, and her insteps were nicely arched. Her toes were slender and the nails were the same glossy white as the tips of her fingers. Getting her to cum by worshiping her feet was no easy task, initially, but once his aunt got over the weirdness of it and simply trusted him to take good care of her, the orgasms came more readily. That encouraged him to spend more time with her semi-stockinged feet than he'd ever spent on any other woman's. Brianna's tiny feet were perhaps prettier, but they weren't as fun to play with. No one responded to his ministrations the way her mother did after she got going. By the time Frank finished with her feet, his aunt had him back to thinking that their Libidos were synced in a way he'd never thought possible. If he so much as stared into Liz's eyes for a few breathless moments, she'd experience a mini-climax.

And when Frank finally made his way between her legs? His ninefold seduction had never been so effective. Granted, she got an extended version, as he knew that his aunt wouldn't grow impatient no matter how slow and meticulous his execution might be, but Frank was still surprised at how hard it sometimes was to wedge a mere thirty seconds between her orgasms without bringing the whole thing to a halt.

Some of her orgasms were modest and short-lived. Others were moderate in intensity but interminable in length. Still others made her resemble an erupting geyser. Not a single one cost Liz the least bit of energy, though. That wasn't what Frank was after.

He repeated a few of the steps, going up and down the ladder like a painter working on an outdoor mural. That was partially for his benefit—Frank rarely got an opportunity to experiment with his technique without facing pressure to speed things up, so he had no choice but to check whether it was fully optimized. His aunt offered no objections, though. In fact, the first few times he doubled back, he did so at her request. Had she not lost the power of speech sometime around the fourth step, the others might have been as well.

The third, fifth, and eighth steps seemed to be her favorites. As prominent as her labia were—when fully engorged, they resembled a butterfly spreading its wings more so than a clamshell, pistachio, or any sort of flower—it was hardly unexpected that she enjoyed having them stroked, licked, and sucked on more so than other women. If anything surprised Frank, it was his aunt's ability to endure the final two steps. He'd almost been afraid that they'd be too much for her. While they knocked her straight out of her body several times in a row, however, she did her best to beg for whilst unable to form words.

"You must like the way I taste," Liz proclaimed some time later, after her chest stopped heaving and the sheen of sweat disappeared. Her scent still filled the air, sweet and aromatic, but her raven tresses were no longer glued to her scalp and shoulders.

It was hard to say whether she looked better now that she'd regained her composure or as a hot mess. Either way, Frank was staring across a beautiful landscape. In the foreground was a dark thicket that made even his grandmother's pubes seem short and sparse. Beyond that was a serious of low ridges. His aunt's abs didn't quite rival his own, but they stood out more than he expected a woman's to. Then came her snowy mountains with their pale pink peaks. And finally, a languid smile filled with contentment and adoration. On any face, that expression would have been beautiful. On hers, it nearly caused a heart attack.

"Was okay, I guess," Frank told her.

Not for a moment did that fool his aunt. She was staring at him with eyes blazing and lower lip trapped beneath glistening white teeth. "You don't have to tell me that I taste like her; I know I do. Let's just both put that aside for now, alright?"

"Whoever told you that lied," Frank said, though of course that was a lie. It was only natural for close relatives to taste somewhat alike, he supposed, but the similarity between those two was considerable. Nat had inherited Noreen's chocolate flavor, but the two of them still had no more common than an oatmeal stout and a stupid-hopped IPA. The difference between his aunt and his mother was one of degree rather than kind, however. No one would ever fail a blind taste test between the two, as one was much sweeter, but the flavor profile was essentially the same. "That didn't even occur to me," he added, which was actually true. Nary a thought about his mother had crossed his mind in quite some time.

Leaning forward, Liz grabbed him by the hair on his chin. "Come here, you." Then she proved that she had no compunctions about tasting herself. "Do you think I'm too hairy?" she asked after their lips parted, a long time later.

That made Frank chortle. "Not at all."

"Brie's father tried to get me to shave it all off. Bobby likes a full bush, though."

That she referred to her ex-husband only as Brie's dad was fine by Frank. He could hear her talk about his uncle and his grandfather without getting jealous, but a man not named Orwin? Fuck that noise. Especially if he'd tried to make her look like a porn starlet.

"How do you feel about missionary?" Liz asked as she raised her legs to his shoulders.

Frank's hands instinctively wrapped around her delicate ankles. That required him to conjure a few spectral pairs so he could caress her smooth thighs, work the tension out of her her calves, and grope her firm breasts while he was at it. Meanwhile, mouths appeared to suck on her toes and hips. "I think this is known as modified missionary," he told her.

"Close enough," Liz said. "Just don't tell me doggy is your favorite."

"Cowgirl, actually."

"Hmm."

"Is that bad?" Frank asked. He didn't want to keep piling lies one on top of the other, but if his aunt was going to punish the truth, that created certain incentives. Perverse ones, but that didn't make it any easier to not respond to them.

"No," she said in a clipped tone.

"Why am I not convinced?"

His aunt sighed. "There's nothing wrong with it. It's not like you said you want to tie me up and flog me until I cry. It's just not my favorite."

"Alright," Frank said, holding his hands up defensively. It was a good thing he was holding her legs with so many other hands, or they might have slid off his shoulders.

"I don't think the woman should have to do all the work," Liz said, muttering almost to herself. She refused to meet his gaze. "That's...not very chivalrous."

Well that was certainly one way of looking at it. To Frank's way of thinking, it was less about making the woman do work than allowing her to have it just the way she liked it. Some women appreciated the opportunity to set the pace and line everything up just right. Her daughter was one of them. Frank kept all of that to himself, though.

He did, however, assure her that he wasn't into flogging.

"I know you're not," Liz said with a tone that was both light-hearted and yet sorrowful. "I'm sorry," she added, running spectral hands down his back. Even considering their insubstantial nature, her touch was surprisingly light. "After all you just did, the last thing I can do is accuse you of being unwilling to put forth a little effort." His aunt frowned at herself. "I guess I was just a little surprised. You seem like a missionary kind of guy."

Frank turned his head to the side and planted a kiss just above his aunt's ankle. "I understand," he told her after deciding that second kiss was in order. "It sort of feels like we were cut from the same cloth, so it's surprising when we disagree like that."

"Well, we were," his aunt reminded him.

"True enough," Frank said with an amused snort. The whole incest thing was easy to forget at times, even though it was often at the forefront of his mind.

Earlier that evening, it had felt like he was on a date with someone he'd just met. Because, in a way, he had been. Yet he'd known Liz his whole life. It was all so bewildering.

"Do you mind if we stick to this position for now?"

"Not at all," Frank said.

His aunt smiled.

Then she threw her head back and her mouth fell open in a silent scream as Frank pushed the head of his cock inside her. He'd done so slowly, and without enough pressure to overcome even the slightest resistance, had there been any, but it still seemed that Liz hadn't quite been prepared for his girth. In a good way. She was gripping the bed covers as tightly in her hands as she was his cock with her vaginal walls, but the energy inside her Libido was roiling and raging in a pre-orgasmic manner. That wasn't pain or fear that he was seeing, but a woman overwhelmed by indescribable pleasure.

Frank might have cheated a little, wreathing his manhood in a crackling field of ecstasy after prying her lips open and starting his advance. Oops.

"Thumbs up for green light, down for red," he told his aunt.

Both thumbs flipped up without hesitation.

Despite the sudden entry, Frank proceeded at a most unhurried pace. He also withdrew several times and started over from the top, delighting in every squirm and gasp. No matter how many times he pushed his bulbous head past her moist labia, his aunt reacted as if welcoming him in for the first time. And even though he chose to forgo all his favorite supernatural flourishes, he could hardly push half an inch inside without bringing her to the very brink of an orgasm. Granted, the angle he was was driving in at was intended to maximize stimulation of the G-spot, and his aunt's spongy patch rubbed coarsely against his shaft. Nonetheless, Frank was surprised by every orgasm she experienced along the way. As slow as he was going, his mother would begged him to stop being so cruel and fuck her already, but his aunt just kept cumming and cumming. He'd have gone through two or three positions with his mom in the time it took him to introduce his balls to his aunt's buttocks.

"Is it okay if I take a little next time?" Frank asked during the brief intermission that moment seemed to call for. He hadn't paid for any of her orgasms, though each one had given him a thrill. He had, however, invested a lot of energy in numbing himself against the pleasure of being inside her. For a while there, she'd been squeezing him so hard that Frank thought he might have to get a new cock by the time they were done. That had felt incredibly good, though. As had all the bolts of ecstasy she'd fired at him in hopes of slowing his advance. Every time she'd let go, which Frank figured she'd only done because she couldn't hold her muscles that tight indefinitely, her walls had clamped back down again an instant later. Even with sturdy defenses protecting him from both physical and supernatural sensation, she'd brought tears to his eyes more than once. He was still a long ways from breaking, and his Libido was nowhere near empty, but it wouldn't hurt to top off.

Her eyes were closed, her breathing heavy but slow, and her body as relaxed as he'd ever seen it. Not a single muscle was tense, save for those inside, and even her vadge was looser than it had been. To the extent that she was still gripping him, his aunt was trying to ensure that there'd be another round, and soon, more than she was playing defense. A casual observer would be forgiven for thinking that she'd fallen asleep, though.

"Course," Liz eventually answered, forgetting the "of" that went before.

"You alright down there?" Frank asked. There was no real cause for concern, though. He'd obviously knocked her out of her body again, but there was nothing wrong with that. In fact, Frank figured that if they were to ever out themselves to mortals, it would only be a matter of time before someone published a study showing that those dissociative orgasms had incredibly restorative properties. Nat swore they were better than yoga, and she was as serious about the latter as every suburban white girl with a love of lattes.

"Mmmm," his aunt purred.

Laughing, Frank said, "I'll take that as a yes."

"Are you going to cum?" Liz asked dreamily.

"Eventually," he replied. "I've always felt that she should cum first. Chivalry, right?"

Ever so slowly, his aunt opened her eyes. "A gentleman does not mock his lady."

"Never."

A lazy grin formed. "You'd better fill me up right. I want to feel it roll back out while you're still inside me. If there's any left after that, shoot it on my belly and my breasts."

That made his head spin. Frank never would have guessed that his aunt was a fan of crazy cum hijinks. His mom was, big time, and it had only surprised him somewhat to learn that Noreen was as well, but Liz? That seemed too dirty for her.

Again, he scolded himself for thinking there was anything "dirty" about that. His aunt wasn't hiding a penchant for behaving badly; she was exactly the goody two shoes his sister saw her as, only that was part of what made her so amazing. And there was no contradiction between that and her desire to feel as though she was capable of coaxing a copious amount of cum out of her lover. Who didn't want their sexuality validated from time to time?

"As my lady wishes," Frank said.

In a matter of moments, he drove Liz right back over the edge. Thankfully, after all the orgasms she'd already experienced, that didn't usher in a monster; if it had, he'd have been afraid to punch a hole in her Libido. As it was, though, Frank figured it was safe to drink. Besides, while her Libido wasn't as vast as his mother's, let alone hers, it was nearly full.

Warmth washed over him and something inside expanded. Only that wasn't a physical sensation, akin to bloating. Rather, Frank felt invigorated and empowered.

While he waited for his aunt to return to her body, he leaned as far forward as the thick thighs and full breasts squeezed between them would allow and kissed his aunt softly on the lips. Only after he felt her start to kiss him back did he resume thrusting.

"Please, Frank," she pleaded with his lips still against hers.

So he gave her what she wanted.

Almost the instant he allowed his sensitivity to return to normal, Frank's brain exploded inside his skull, his Libido shattered like an ice cube under a hammer, and he was blasted out of his body as surely and as violently as his aunt had been several times already.

A detached consciousness watched as the muscular youth withdrew from the woman's pussy, cock held in hand, and jerked himself off onto her torso. Rope after rope of pearly jizz covered her body. She moaned in ecstasy as the first few landed, her body stiffening in a reflexive crunch. She grew quieter but not quite still as the volleys continued. That was the most vocal she'd gotten, the intelligence noted. Through all her previous orgasms, she'd been nearly silent, biting back the screams that welled up inside her.

Was that curious? No, it was thoroughly uninteresting. Everything about their union was. Everything about everything was. But the entity knew no boredom. That implied frustration and disappointment, and it knew these things not. The consciousness was a pure distillation of what corporeal beings felt when they drew deep breaths and exhaled slowly. Nothing mattered to it, and it did not find that thought the least bit depressing.

"How hard were you fighting that?" his aunt asked after returned to his body.

"As hard as I could," Frank replied.

"Why?" she asked, reached up to scratch his beard.

He shrugged. "I'd have let my guard down eventually. I just wanted to show you a good time first." Or was it that he needed to prove something, to himself if not to her?

"Oh, you did, believe me," Liz said. "I also like to know that I've played my part well. Maye next time you won't wait so long to let me know that I have?"

"I promise," Frank said.

Fretting at her lower lip, she asked, "Does that make me sound needy? You can do whatever you want. It's not like I didn't enjoy every second of it—rather thoroughly." Amber light flashed in her eyes. "That really was amazing, Frank, from start to finish."

"Finish? You think I'm finished with you?" he asked before rolling her onto her stomach.

The only reply his aunt offered was a giggle and a brief little booty dance. She twitched one glute then the other, using slight movements of her hips to exaggerate the bouncing.

Without even thinking about it, Frank gave the right butt cheek a good slap.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
608 Followers