Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

"Hey now," Liz said, looking over her shoulder at him. "I told you, I'm a good girl."

"Sorry," he said. "Let me kiss it better."

She tittered as he pressed his lips to her round orb. Then began to moan sensually as he sensitized her flesh and licked it the way he might a clit. It would have been only too easy to make his aunt cum yet again, especially now that he was using his powers on her, but Frank refused to let her until he'd explored the contours of her bottom to his satisfaction. And that took a good long while. He couldn't believe how big it was, or how much it resembled carved stone whenever her muscles contracted despite its pillowy feel the rest of the time.

It was a little hard to work with her camisette still in place, given the length of it, but he made do. Nothing about the thought of his aunt being completely naked bothered Frank in the least—there were few sights he'd have welcomed as happily—but they'd come this far without either of them thinking to remove anything but her bikini briefs and that was fine by him too. She looked good in lingerie. Most women did, of course, in Frank's view, but that was doubly true for Liz. His aunt seemed to embody the notion that a woman's sex appeal could be enhanced by just the right amount of modesty.

When he decided the proper way to finish her off was not by squeezing and kissing her alabaster cheeks but swirling his tongue around her shiny pink sphincter, Liz gasped, laughed at herself, and asked, "Is that a prelude to something?"

"Should it be?" Frank asked.

Silence muscled its way into the conversation.

"I don't know," his aunt eventually replied. "Would it be bad if I wanted that?"

"Neither good nor bad," Frank said. "I'm open to it but would never insist on it."

"What does it say about a woman if she insists on it?"

He kissed one cheek then the other. "That she's met at least one guy who knows how to do it right. Who didn't force his way, ignoring signs of distress, but helped her to relax so that she could experience a unique if intense pleasure that culminated in an orgasm wholly different from any induced by clitoral or vaginal stimulation."

One of the feather pillows stifled a bemused snort. "Well said."

"In your case, that would be Bobby?"

After a moment's hesitation, Liz said, "Yes." Another pause. "He wasn't the first. Your grandfather either didn't know how to do it right, though, or didn't care to." She looked over her shoulder at him again, fear of judgment written plainly across her face. "That didn't stop me from having sex with him again, but the first he put it in my butt was the last. He still asks from time to time, but I tell him he's too big, and he gets a kick out of that."

"I'm sorry," Frank said.

"Why? You're not going to be like that."

"I know," he replied. "That's just the polite thing to say."

The tentative smile on his aunt's face told him that she knew that. Her reply had only been meant to assure him that she knew that she could trust him completely.

Despite that, it took a while to get her to open up to his thumb. As a result, Frank spent more time lubing his aunt up, and convincing her sphincter to relax, than he normally would. Even after he decided that she was ready for his cock, he proceeded with more caution than usual—and he never charged forth with reckless abandon.

His due diligence paid dividends, as he might have expected. His mushroom cap had only just began to disappear inside her dark cave when his aunt said, "Oh sweet Jiminy Harvest!"

The muscles in her back tensed up and Frank felt enormous pressure on his glans, nearly forcing him back out again, yet the tempest inside her Libido told him all that he needed to know. So he gave her a moment to settle down then resumed his journey.

"That's it, Frank, just like that," his aunt panted. The pillow she was wrestling was about ready to tap out, but Liz didn't let anything down there tighten up again. He felt her cavity quiver, threatening to put him in a choke hold, but it didn't make good on that threat. Meanwhile, her Libido did some quivering of its own. "Mmmm, feels sooooo good!"

Leaning forward, Frank swept his aunt's hair aside and kissed her on the cheek. When she puckered up for him, he gave her peck on the lips. Followed by another, and another. Soon, they were sharing a soulful if unhurried kiss.

Waves of pleasure rolled over him as he pushed deeper inside her, heavily shielded as he was. Frank could only imagine what his aunt was experiencing. Accordingly, he slowed the pace down even further. However long it had taken him to finish burying his cock in her pussy, it took twice as long to bring his pelvis into contact with her round ass. There might have been twice as many orgasms along the way too, if he'd but allowed them. He decided, though, that she'd have to settle for one really big one. Followed by many more like it, perhaps, but they were going to start things off with one for the record books.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, FUCK!" his aunt howled as the moment approached.

That almost made Frank stop. He couldn't believe that Liz, of all people, was cursing at the top of her lungs. The absolute chaos unfolding inside her Libido explained the deviation from normal patterns of behavior, however. Though he'd dialed her sensitivity back down, that didn't seem to matter. Never before had Frank seen anyone so desperate for release.

So he gave it to her by not only canceling the spell that blocked some of the pleasure she ought to have been experience but replacing it with one that amplified everything. The very moment he did so, his aunt exploded. Her orgasm put all other orgasms to shame. The surface of her Libido turned brittle and cracks spread across it like spiderwebs.

For a moment, he feared the whole thing would shatter, raining glittering shards as every drop of her energy was propelled outward all at once. In a moment of panic, Frank poured nearly all of his own energy into the effort of sealing those cracks forming a protective shield around her Libido. Even that might not be enough. What had possessed him to delay her orgasm for so long, allowing so much pressure to build up? Would he never learn?

Moments elapsed and Frank realized that the worst would not come to pass.

Daring neither to continue nor withdraw, he simply held still while he waited for Liz to recover. He did plant a few kisses on the back of her head, though, both because it felt weird not to do anything and also because her hair smelled really good.

"Did I overdo it?" Frank asked when he felt his aunt stir.

"No," Liz replied. "That was the best orgasm I've ever had. Thank you."

"You're quite welcome," he said, trying not to chuckle but failing miserably.

"I'm usually not like that, you know."

That made him laugh even louder. "I would imagine not."

Was that an injured look on her face? No, a playful one. She was pretending to take offense but the amber glow in her eyes was warm and affectionate, not hot with anger. And the smile she was trying to keep from her lips refused to be held at bay.

"You don't just mean the swearing and the screaming," Frank guessed.

"No, I don't," his aunt said. Then she tapped the side of her mouth, silently asking for a kiss the same way she'd requested a peck on the cheek when he was a kid.

He wasn't about to deny her. However, he was curious to hear the rest of what she had to say, and so didn't allow the kiss to last as long as he might otherwise have.

Few things in life were as difficult as retreating from her sweet lips before a natural pause presented itself, however. She didn't kiss as passionately as some women, hardly ever using her tongue, yet her need to have more of him, to have his chest pressed against her back and his hand in her hair while he teased her mouth with his, was evident.

To say nothing of the cock that was still in her ass.

When he finally did cut himself off, Frank's lips tingled and a berry aftertaste filled his mouth. It was almost cloying but he loved it all the same. His aunt smiled at him, fretted at her lower lip, then told him, "I've always had trouble climaxing." When mortal women said that, they literally meant that they had trouble getting there at all. He couldn't believe that was what Liz had meant. Even if he hadn't just watched her cum almost continuously for hours on end, he'd not believe that any of their kind had that problem. That she typically didn't experience orgasms as readily as most immortal women, however, was somewhat believable. He'd not have doubted it in the least a few hours ago. "I feel like something was locked up inside me when I was a child. If you'd asked me this morning, I'd have told you that Bobby has succeeded in letting as much of it out as possible."

"Well, you'd probably have told me that was none of my business, but I take your point."

A faint grin graced her glistening lips. "As you say. The point I'm trying to make is that you've had me acting like some other woman since you first touched your lips to mine. That might not have been apparent to you until I dropped an F-bomb, but I'm still trying to convince myself that the woman who had a half dozen orgasms while her nephew sucked on her toes and pressed his knuckles against the bottoms of her feet was me."

That time, Frank did allow their kiss to last as long as it needed to. A lifetime, perhaps. Because he was still inside her, and she was starting to work her hips in a very suggestive way, he resumed thrusting. Through body language and insistent moans, his aunt signaled that he should go faster. So he did. In fact, what finally caused their lips to part was his inability to continue kissing her while delivering the hammering she apparently craved.

"That's it, fuck that gorram ass," Liz panted.

The Firefly reference almost made Frank laugh, but he managed not to. His aunt closed her legs together and clenched her butt cheeks, despite her plea, yet that didn't slow him down either. It probably should have, as the fit was tight to begin with and that only made it tighter, yet he just kept working his hips like a piston.

After she reached yet another explosive orgasm, which probably didn't call for Frank to protect her Libido again but got that treatment all the same because better safe than sorry, Frank remembered the promise he'd made her just a few minutes ago. So he only waited for his aunt to cum one more time, and less destructively, which allowed him to refill his Libido a bit, then he allowed himself to experience a fairly powerful climax of his own.

"Yeah, cum for me, baby," his aunt cooed as he pumped jizz into her rectum. After filling her to overflowing, Frank pulled out quickly enough to make her gasp and shot several thick jets onto her back and buttocks, ruining her lovely lace camisette.

"Sorry about that," he said, tugging on the garment.

"That's quite alright," she said.

He leaned down and kissed her sweat-dampened hair. Then her sweet lips after she tilted her head to the side. What started as a quick peck soon became much, much more.

That made Frank think that his aunt might be up for another round. He wasn't sure that he was, though. It wouldn't take long to recover, but he needed at least a tiny break.

After rolling onto his back, Frank stroked his still hard cock lazily and flicked his eyes from Liz's down to his shaft, hoping that she'd take the hint. Nothing would have prepared him for another go like a decent blowjob. He didn't actually request one, though. Not after all that talk of chivalry and how a man ought not make his lady do all the work.

It seemed that her numerous orgasms had taken a toll on her body, though. Her first attempt at cleaning herself up failed, and it took her a little longer to restore her panties and refresh her lingerie than it probably should have. There was no reason to think that she was unwilling to service him, then. If the exchange had been more imbalanced than Frank was used to, so imbalanced that it actually disappointed him in spite of his general preference for giving more than he received, well, that was his own damn fault for wearing her out.

"I've made worse decisions than getting into bed with you after our first date," Liz mumbled into her pillow. She was trying to keep her eyes open but wasn't really succeeding.

"I've decided that I forgive you for making me sit through three lectures on Shakespeare," he told his aunt before kissing the back of her head once more.

"Thought I didn't make you do anything?" she replied, more or less coherently.

Her beautiful black hair got another kiss. "Good night, Liz."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers