Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers

"And you're tired of having three brothers who are physically attractive but only two with the right attitude?" Frank asked, giving his sister a slap on the behind.

"Maybe," she allowed before guiding his cock to her wet pussy. "I realize you'll have even less time for me after you finally give Mom what she's been after for all this time. There'll still be occasional nights like tonight, though, right?" A wicked smile appeared. "Because if not, you really need to teach Todd how to grow a second dick."

#

Though Nat kept him up later than Liz ever did, Frank still got up early the next day. Whether that was because he'd also taken more energy from her, and spent less keeping her Libido from shattering, Frank couldn't have said. He'd almost forgotten that most women didn't cum every time he brushed a sensitive spot with his thumb, nor did they routinely experience orgasms so potent that their very existence came under threat. It was almost a relief to have to have put some effort into getting his partner off, yet not have to invest anything in shielding her from the consequence. Frank also felt free to punch a hole in his sister's Libido whenever he felt like it, as she was not only willing to give head but enjoyed doing so, and thus if her energy level ever dropped too low, Frank had only to waggle his dick at her and she'd solve the problem in a most satisfying manner.

On the other hand, waking up shortly after sunrise might simply have become a habit. Just because that explanation was boring didn't mean it was wrong.

Either way, Frank figured it was a little too early to go looking for his mother. So he grabbed his copy of Othello, fixed a quick cup of coffee in the third floor kitchen, then went and found a new place to sit and read. It would probably be months before he felt the need to return to one he'd already tried, huge as Orwin Manor was. That time, he chose a plush recliner in the corner of a large library, beside a fireplace he decided to put to use.

It shouldn't have taken him so long to finish the play, as he no longer needed to look up every other word, but his mind kept wandering. He couldn't stop thinking about his mother, the competing advice he'd gotten about how to win her over, and what it would do to Liz if he succeeded. Natalie was probably right that their grandfather wouldn't actually make good on his threat, but that was the least compelling reason not to break her heart.

On the other hand, he'd never wanted anything as badly as he did his mother.

So he polished off his second cup of coffee, put out the fire, and headed to his mother's bedroom. He actually wasn't sure which one was hers, or even that she'd slept there the night before, but that was easy enough to fix with a quick scrying spell, which also told him she was not only awake but showering in the bathroom adjacent to her room.

One of the perks of being an immortal with amazing supernatural abilities was that it took no effort at all to maintain good hygiene. They never had to shave, brush their teeth, or do anything along those lines unless they wanted to. Sometimes they actually did, of course; there was a certain comfort to doing things the way they always had. That didn't necessarily apply to flossing, but a nice warm shower? Absolutely. Frank sometimes went without, especially if he didn't feel too groggy when he woke up, but his mother rarely did.

Her bedroom looked more or less the way he'd expected it to. It was larger than most of the others, none of which were small, with a more traditional design than Frank himself preferred. Rather than carpeted floors, blank walls, lots of open space, a minimal amount of furniture with sharp edges and no frills, and just a limited amount of color, she'd opted for hardwood floors, paintings or tapestries on each wall, lots of ornate furniture, shelves full of antiques and knickknacks, several mirrors, and a large walk-in closet on top of her rich burgundy armoires. The stone hearth opposite her four-poster bed dominated the wall, compared to the small, glass thing in his own room. Everything was red, brown, orange, or gold. The room was warm and somehow exuded both comfort and elegance, unlike the fancy bedrooms one sometimes saw magazines that seemed like no one could possibly live in them without feeling guilty every time they touched something. It wasn't Frank's style, at all, but he'd have been happy to spend the rest of his life there if that meant waking up beside his mother every morning and falling asleep with her in his arms every night.

Afraid that opening the door to the bathroom would alert her to his presence, Frank teleported past it. That wasn't something he'd realized he could do until his sister had used the spell the night before to take them back to Orwin manor, but was something he'd make great use of in the future. Even when traveling such a short distance, the spell used enough energy that Frank felt the loss. It was just so fucking cool, though.

The floor and walls were covered with orangish-brown tiles. A white porcelain sink jutted out from the wall opposite the matching toilet. Most importantly, glass panels separated most of the room from a surprisingly compact shower chamber.

He couldn't see his mother, exactly, due to all the steam, but he saw motion, heard the water pelting her glorious body, and heard her humming softly to herself.

To Frank's surprise, his heart started pounding so loud it drowned out the shower and his head turned into a helium balloon in the hands of a small child, one careless moment away from floating off for good. It didn't matter that they'd been lovers for quite some time. For some reason, he was as nervous as he had been their first time.

While he did his best to get his cardiovascular system under control, Frank slowly removed his pants, socks, and underwear. He could have done that in an instant with a tiny cantrip, but doing it by hand gave him something to focus on besides his imminent attempt to permanently alter his relationship with the only woman who mattered.

Whose idea had it been to drink two cups of coffee before he even had a bite to eat? All that caffeine wasn't helping anything. He took a couple of deep breaths and used a little body magic to slow down his heartbeat. Unfortunately, it sped right back up again.

Clearing the steam from the mirror over the sink, Frank studied his face and upper body. He wasn't as handsome as his grandfather, or even his older brother, but he was still a good-looking guy. Powerful jaw, dark and arresting eyes, and a thick beard that was the perfect length. He liked his hair kept close to the scalp but had yet to meet a woman who didn't prefer it to be somewhat more visible, so he grew it out a couple of inches. He considered making a few other changes, prettying himself or gaining a little height, but decided not to.

"You can do this," Frank told himself, after erecting a barrier to keep his mother from hearing his voice. The problem wasn't his appearance but his attitude.

Who wouldn't be impressed by such swollen pectorals, with their muscle striations not quite concealed by tufts of curly hair? His delts and biceps were nearly as big and round as cannonballs, with just the right amount of definition and visible but not prominent veins. His traps so huge that his neck and shoulders resembled a pyramid more than an upside down T. Dom and Richard might have swagger, and their grandfather was so fucking handsome that it was almost offensive, but neither was built the way Frank was.

Were there women out there who'd find Frank too beefy? Who'd prefer his brother's sleeker form, or that of their grandfather, whose physique feel somewhere in the middle? Sure, but the woman they all desired wasn't one of them. For all her subtle hints about how Frank ought dress nicer, he couldn't walk around bare-chested without drawing his mother's hands to his body like a magnet does iron filings. He'd never heard her ask Dom to flex for her, either, whereas she loved trying—and failing—too cover Frank's bicep with her hand.

"Stop doubting yourself," he said into the mirror. "Make sure she knows that your world revolves around her. And don't be afraid to get a little rough if you think that will help."

It didn't sound so complicated. And why should it? All that had ever stood in his way was his own stubbornness. His refusal to behave like the man she needed him to be.

Maybe it was true that in some ideal world he wouldn't have to conform to narrow conceptions of masculinity in order to win his mother over. They didn't live in that world, though, and that meant Frank only had to ask himself one question—was she worth it?

Abso-fucking-lutely.

It was really that simple.

"Oh, hello!" his mother said after Frank teleported into the shower, grabbed her immediately by the hips, and pulled her big bottom against his crotch. She gave her hips a good wiggle, making that delightfully soft wonder dance for him. "I didn't hear you come in."

Fuuuck, she had an amazing ass. An amazing everything, really, though it had taken Frank a while to convince her that her breasts weren't the only part she should be proud of; that her round bottom, to say nothing of the contrast between her broad hips and narrow waist and her many other virtues, had just as much power over the men who drifted into her orbit—hapless, fortunate souls that they were. He wasn't sure that his mom would ever truly believe that, at least not enough to conquer her lingering doubts, but she'd come to realize that some of her sons could be rendered speechless by a little booty shaking. Hell, she didn't even need to shake it, as she was currently demonstrating. All she had to do was push her hips back, or wear something tight, go up on tiptoes, or just exist.

"That was the point," Frank replied.

She whirled her head around, slapping him in the chest with wet, sudsy hair. The surprised look on her face gave way to amusement and perhaps even arousal. "I thought you were your brother," she explained. Then, as if the running water wouldn't drown their voices out anyway, she asked in a whisper, "Is he still in bed?" A brief flash of amber light accompanied the question, as did a lovely little slide of her soft buttocks.

"I...don't know." The red curtains had been drawn and he hadn't thought to check.

"He could walk in on us," their mom said with a naughty grin.

"Walk in on what, exactly?" Frank said as he summoned another pair of hands.

That fat ass of hers was amazing. He'd never stop marveling at its size or the way it rippled hypnotically when she on all fours, as she preferred to be. Yet it was her life-sustaining breasts that fascinated him most of all. They were the absolute perfect size, bigger than any man could hope for yet not remotely excessive, the way Noreen's sort of were. He loved the feel of them, too. They were firm enough to retain some shape but did not resemble balloons inserted beneath the skin. They were lovably soft and had the right amount of sag. Not only did that make them feel natural but gave him excuse to offer a little support. Her long, thick nipples were as hard as rocks already. The mornings were cold in Autumn, and Frank had shuddered a few times while standing naked in front of the sink, but he didn't think that had anything to do with her little ladies standing at attention. The water spraying against her chest was warm and a cloud of steam billowed around them.

Did the other women of the family have their charms? Sure. And it was probably a good thing, on balance, that Frank was capable of appreciating that when he was with them, even if he did sometimes go a little too far and lose some sense of perspective. All it took was one moment with his mother for Frank to remember that no other woman could compare to her infinite perfection, though. When listing her virtues, he didn't need to qualify everything; there was no need for "I generally prefer..., but" or "that works for her" or anything along those lines. His mother had the perfect body. Full stop.

"I should have known it wasn't him," his mother mused as she turned back to face the shower head. Had Frank asked her a question? If so, they'd both forgotten. Even though she'd wedged his hard cock between her cheeks, and he was playing with her nipples while caressing her hips, one could almost think they were an ordinary mother and son, having a perfectly PG conversation. The excitement Frank sensed inside her Libido was entirely absent from his favorite contralto. "I don't think he can jump around that."

"It's pretty easy," Frank said.

"Maybe for you," his mother replied. His cock was so hard it was vibrating softly, as it always did when in her presence. No woman should have that much power over a man, yet Frank wouldn't have had it any other way. "You've always been special, though."

"Our immortal nature doesn't always manifest in the same way," he admitted.

"I wasn't just talking about magic," his mother cooed, all pretense that they were a normal parent and child gone. Anyone listening in would know they were about to get physical, even if they couldn't see the way their bodies were pressed together and how handsy Frank was getting with hers. Her voice positively oozed sex.

"I am one of a kind," Frank told his mother in a cocky voice. To his ear, that sounded utterly obnoxious and perhps even insecure, but he knew that she'd take it as a sign of confidence. For women like his her, "braggadocio" was one of those foreign words that had no meaning even if it appeared in English dictionaries. She'd no sooner admit the possibility that a man who constantly felt the need to tell everyone how awesome he was might not actually believe he was than order a "venti" coffee at Starbucks. And so what? If he couldn't embrace her little quirks, he didn't deserve her. "That's why you can't say no to me."

"Mmm," his mother moaned, rolling her head back against his chest.

True, Frank had sensitized the gentle bumps of her hips and was caressing them with greater purpose. It was the way he spoke to her that had her melting in his hands, though.

"I'm gonna fuck you silly," Frank told her as he continued to work hips and nips. "You're gonna cum so hard, and so often, that you won't be able to stand up."

Amusingly, that made her back go straight. Tiny act of defiance notwithstanding, his mother knew that he meant it and couldn't wait for him to prove it. The smell of her nectar began to vie with that of her shampoo and her Libido nearly ruptured as the energy within grew ever more kinetic. "Are you now?" she asked, sliding her hips from side to side.

How was it even possible for a woman to have a lower body that thick yet so narrow a waist and such a flat stomach? He'd marveled at the contrast before, but that didn't aid with the comprehending. Until the end of time, her waist-to-hip ratio would stupefy him, excite him, and relegate all other women to secondary status. "I am," Frank confirmed, giving a sharp thrust just for the heck of it. The whimper that elicited was delicious. "Then I'm gonna turn the shower off, take you to bed, and fuck you right next to Dom."

"And if he wakes up?" his mother asked.

"We'll both fuck you," he said. "I've heard you might be open to double-penetration."

She giggled. "I've thought about trying it." Looking over her shoulder at him with one lip trapped beneath her teeth, she asked, "You wouldn't mind sharing?"

"Don't get me wrong," Frank said as he dislodged his dick from the cleft of her cheeks, "I love having you to myself." He had to spread his feet apart and squat down a bit to get the right angle. "But by the time we step out of this shower, I'm gonna know that I don't need to see him or any other man as a threat to my claim on you."

"Your claim on me?" she asked, without the slightest hint of indignation. "And why is that?" Genuine curiosity crept into her voice now. As his bulbous head brushed her moist lips, she shuddered. "What's going to change between now and then?"

"You're going to tell me that they don't matter. That you love you them like family, the way we're allowed to love each other, but your feelings for me are more forbidden," he said as he slid his helmet along her slit. "You're going to break your own rules."

It took his mother a few moments to catch her breath. "Am I?"

"Yes," Frank said. "Because there's no point in denying it."

"There is, though," she said, which was already a tacit admission.

"The argument's always been that if we say stuff like that aloud, we'll start wanting things we can't have," he replied. "You already want that, though." Another hand appeared, covering her flat belly. "Say it again. Tell me you want me to put a baby inside you."

"Frank," his mother gasped.

"I'm not saying I'm going to. We just got a reminder that certain lines can't be cross. Golden fruit and all that. But you know what wasn't on that list? The L-word."

"Where is this coming from?" she asked breathlessly.

He leaned down and kissed her neck. That made her shudder as visibly as his entrance into her womb would, after he finally decided to stop torturing her. Well, maybe that would get even more of a reaction, but he still marveled at what such a soft kiss accomplished, even though it came as no surprise. "I've always felt this way. I've just been afraid to say it."

"Why?"

That was a damn good question. "Everyone's been trying to convince me to focus on your sister," he said, choosing to ignore the history of their relationship prior to their arrival in Autumn, and hoping that she'd do the same. "Everyone but Nat, that is. She told me that I'm not doing Liz any favors by letting her think she has a chance at displacing you."

"Your sister's a smart girl," came the reply. Meanwhile, his mother summoned a wispy mouth, formed mostly from steam, to lick his sac. That made it Frank's turn to shudder. When she started sucking on his testicles, he nearly shot a load out from between her legs to coat the tiles in pearly goo. "But in this case, she doesn't know what she's talking about."

"Huh?" Frank said, recoiling. The moment was far from ruined, but he was no longer close to climax, even though she was still working his balls with condensed water vapor.

"Don't tell me our favorite English teacher has never explained the concept of willing suspension of disbelief?" his mom replied. She hadn't, but Frank was familiar with it all the same. "I'd bet anything that she knows this isn't going to last. She might not even want it to. You think she isn't going to throw herself at Bobby the moment he returns?"

Another good question.

"I say let her live the fantasy for a while," his mom continued. "If you don't mind."

"I...," he began, then stopped. "It's not too much of a burden."

Hands began to caress his broad lats, cup his sculpted buttocks, and squeeze his delts. One tongue worked the base of his shaft and the sensitive skin surrounding his sperm factories while another worked his glans. "Are you good to her?"

"Your sister?" Frank asked, eyes closed and Libido quivering.

"No, the queen of England." He could hear but not see his mother's smile.

"What do you think?" he replied as he regained control by dampening his sensitivity.

At first, his mother didn't answer. In time, though, she said, "I think any answer you could give would sting a little." Another brief pause. "But there's one that's still better than the others. I'm sure it's the right one, too, but I'd like to hear you say it."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Not entirely," she admitted. "That woman gets under my skin sometimes, thinking she's better than everyone else just because her grammar's close to perfect." A sigh passed through the only lips Frank had ever truly needed to kiss. Others were nice, but hers were vital to his continued existence. "On the other hand, I know she's lonely. And for some reason, she's not the least bit interested in either of your brothers."

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
609 Followers