Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers

"That's how it's done," his mom said with a lazy smile.

Laughing, Frank leaned forward and kissed her on the lips.

After breaking away, several long seconds later, he decided to help his mother wash up. He worked shampoo into her thick, luxuriant hair, massaging her scalp with the tips of his fingers, then lathered up her breasts and belly, beneath her arms, and down her legs—all with a loving, gentle touch that very pointedly did not titillate.

Once she was good and clean, his mother did the same for him. She worked a handjob in for good measure, though, because she apparently couldn't put her hands on her son's body and not have that lead to something. Which really wasn't news.

Nor did she stop there.

"You don't have to do that," Frank told his mom as she lowered herself to her haunches, though he probably should have told her to suck that dick in a tone that forbid her to change her mind. That was what Dom would have done. What the new Frank needed to do.

If having some say in the matter bothered her, though, it didn't show. Nor did it matter. "But I want to," she said, staring up at him with beautiful brown eyes.

Adjusting the shower head to make sure his back took the brunt of its discharge, and none of it would reach her face, Frank said, "Well, then don't let me stop you."

Was his cousin the undisputed queen of fellatio? Begrudgingly, Frank had to admit that she was, even if she'd been the one to put the crown on her head. The damn girl had made him feel things he'd never forget without even using her powers. Her understanding of when to use her tongue and when not to, when to bob faster and when to ease up so that he could catch his breath, was uncanny. His mom couldn't match that, sad to say. No one would say that her approach was monotonous, though; Nat seemed to believe that making a guy's butt clench long enough to turn a lump of coal into a diamond meant she had talent. Their mother understood the importance of variation yet also knew that once a guy was on the home stretch, it was best to just give more of the same until he finished. She just didn't have her niece's finesse or flawless timing, meaning that he sometimes had to choose between allowing her to miss a few exits and forcing himself to remain alert. If he checked out mentally, losing himself in the pleasure, he'd occasionally find himself overstimulated.

Despite that very, very modest shortcoming, his mother brought tears to his eyes more than once over the next few minutes. She made ample use of her supernatural powers, which cost her a few points with some of the judges, but her execution was quite proficient. At no point did Frank even consider asking her to stop, the way he sometimes did when his sister went down on him, but she definitely made him wonder if his affinity for body magic had suddenly failed. Even after dulling his senses, Frank found himself gritting his teeth, tightening his ass, and holding onto the walls for dear life.

"Almost there," he warned shortly after it all began. Part of him wished she'd taken longer, so that he could enjoy the experience, while another was relieved that he wouldn't have to contain all that energy for much longer. He'd used a ton double-fucking her at max setting, with an insane amount of supernatural flourishes, for so long, but she'd fed him more than he'd spent and by a good margin. As a result, his Libido contained more energy than it could really hold, and the strain of keeping it from cracking was giving him a headache even as all that power made him feel as though he could cure cancer, reverse climate change, and safely dispose of all nuclear material from both power plants and missiles at once.

After he climaxed, unburdening himself of some of that excess energy and escaping the pressure both it and his mother's mouth created, Frank remembered that those were concerns of a world he'd never even visited. When he was in his mother's mouth, though, it was easy to forget that the world he'd grown up in was no more than a simulation, and that he'd not see it again until his grandmother forced him to marry the daughter of a house whose support she needed. That, and so many other things. She'd bombarded him with more ecstasy than most immortals could generate in such a short period of time, convincing him that her tongue was more dangerous than the weapons he'd thought to rid the world of.

"That was incredible," he told his mother, running his hands through her hair.

She smiled and took him back in her mouth.

Greedy as she was, his mother took not one, not two, but three loads from him. The first two, she swallowed with mighty gulps. The third, she took on the face—as much of it as would fit, anyway. A good deal wound up on her beauteous breasts. Even after Frank started to worry that his balls would unzip his sac, drop to the floor, and march off in protest, his mother forced him to keep honoring her. Not that he minded.

After that, they washed one another yet again.

The sex was amazing. His mother had forced his Libido to expand, an effect that would linger even though she'd taken a good deal of the energy back shortly thereafter, and made him feel like a stud in the process. If Liz was too easy to please, despite her alleged difficulty getting off, Nat made him work a little harder than he expected to. After all the time he'd spent with his aunt, that was refreshing, but their mother's responsiveness was just right. The victories didn't feel cheap, but there were so many of them, and they were so resounding, that Frank's ego swelled even more than his Libido did. She'd always enjoyed their lovemaking but not like she did that morning. Nor had his mother ever sucked him off three times in a row. Hearing her say that she loved him was pretty great too. Life-altering, even. As she ran her hands over his body, though, washing all her favorite parts two or three times just because, Frank couldn't decide which was his favorite moment.

Every woman in the family had made him feel good about his body at one point or another, though Nat only ever did so after he made a bunch of adjustments for her. No one demonstrated half the admiration for his physique that his mother did, though. She made the most interesting sounds, knees occasionally wobbling, as she lathered up his torso.

"I almost hate to use this shower gel on you," his mother told him some time later, leaning in close to take a whiff of his arm pit. "I prefer your natural smell."

It was a little weird to have her stick her nose there but dizzying in a good way as well. How many women would want to? How many would Frank allow? There was something forbidden yet almost innocent about it. Like they were small children who hadn't yet learned to be ashamed of their bodies or uncomfortable with anyone else's.

With a snap of his fingers, Frank made sure that shower gel wouldn't alter his scent. "As you should," he then told his mother, suppressing the impulse to thank her instead.

"So are you gonna throw me over your shoulder, carry me into the bedroom, toss me down next to your brother, and have your way with me again?" she asked, eyes gleaming.

Tightening his grip on her fat ass, Frank said, "Not yet."

"No?" she said, planting both her hands on his chest. Still others caressed his balls, biceps, and back. Lips pressed against his thighs, calves, abs, and shoulders. She couldn't get enough of his ultra-masculine form, and Frank couldn't get enough of that. She'd always liked his body, but it seemed to impress her even more now that she'd decided the person who dwelt within it was a real man after all. "Not even if I ask nicely?"

"First you're going to promise to make him just a little uncomfortable. Don't overdo it, but he should get the distinct sense that he's playing the supporting role I used to play."

"When did you ever—"

A finger pressed to her lips silenced his mother. "I'm all you need. We're only letting him take part because sometimes a little extra is nice. He's going to pick up on that."

She challenged him to a staring contest. It didn't take Frank long to win, however. His mother shuddered as if he'd licked her clit then said, "I like this new you."

While he sure the same went for him, Frank liked the effect it had on her. The way she was looking at him and couldn't keep her hands off him. Her Libido was pulsing like a beating heart and no matter how much energy she spent, or gave to him, she just kept creeping towards full. He'd never seen energy replenish itself so quickly.

"You want an actual promise then, huh?" she asked, mistaking the reason for his silence. "Okay, here goes." Apparently she had to kiss him first, though. A quick peck on the lips and then something more soulful. "I'll be subtle about it, but I promise that Dom will know that you're my new master by the time we're done."

Frank shook his head. "I'm not your—"

"Oh, but you are," his mother said, stroking his cock. Her voice dropped to a whisper even as the glow in her eyes turned hot enough to melt glass. "And I like it." She nibbled on his beard then went up on tiptoes to kiss him on the lips. "If you don't want me to call you that, I won't. I'm yours to command, though. Whatever and whenever you please."

That made him dizzy, maybe even queasy. He wasn't sure he wanted that power. She'd already given it, though, and he wasn't about to refuse it.

A delightful squeal went out as Frank picked his mom up, slumping her over his shoulder.

jdnunyer
jdnunyer
610 Followers