Autumn Pt. 01 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, though, Kaitlin lost patience. Rather than fellating him, she bit his cock.

That did more to terrify Frank than hurt him, but his aorta nearly ruptured all the same. He folded his arms across his crotch reflexively and scrunched his body up til his elbows touched his thighs just above the knee. "Don't do that," he panted.

"What's she up to?"

"I told you, I don't know. She doesn't trust me. Hasn't told me anything."

Kaitlin's eyes weren't as dark a brown as his mother's, or any other Orwin's, but they were no less intense for that. They almost seemed to glow even when she wasn't putting on a light show. "What. Is. She. Up to?" she asked, biting the words off from one another.

"I. Don't. Know."

Years passed in a matters of minutes. Or perhaps it was seconds. Frank took a breath, then another, yet still the world didn't end. Nor did Kaitlin make a eunuch out of him, much to his surprise and relief. Aside from his heart beating, nothing happened at all.

"Just answer the fucking question, no bullshit, and I'll finish the blowjob. I'll make it one you'll never forget, too," Kaitlin said, running black nails down his thigh.

"No way am I putting it back in your mouth," Frank replied.

Yet part of him wanted to. She was that good.

"I can force you to," Kaitlin said with a grin that made his skin crawl. "Or I can make you talk. I don't like resorting to that, believe it or not, but I'm willing to."

"Then do it," Frank said. "That's the only way my answer will change."

Oh shit.

"So you do know?"

His lips remained sealed.

"Alright, then," Kaitlin said.

Just like that, Frank found himself talking about House Tuvalo.

"Thank you," his grandmother said when he was done. "There's a good boy."

"Fuck you."

She laughed. "If you'd have shared that voluntarily, I'd have let you fuck me every which way, in every hole. Now, though, you'll never know how good sex can be."

Why did that have to sound so credible?

Her tits looked great in that leather dress. They weren't huge, but he'd have loved to squeeze them, and bite her nipples, while she rode him cowgirl. Frank couldn't even imagine how much fun that would be. If he died in the process, it might still be worth it.

"Should I finish you off anyway?" asked the woman he'd feared for the past few days without having glimpsed once. Her voice was breathy. A single finger tip caressed his sac, sending waves of pleasure coursing through his body. That wasn't because she'd fired a bolt of pure ecstasy or anything, though. Pure physical stimulation, delivered expertly.

"Please," Frank panted. "I mean no. I don't know what I mean."

Kaitlin laughed. "Too bad you won't remember any of this."

After ripping a hole in his memory, she filled it with a lie. For the briefest of instants, Frank knew that he hadn't spent the the past few hours fucking his cousin, whom half the guys in Autumn had jerked off to before falling asleep that night.

Then he didn't.

#

"Soooo, how'd it go?" Frank asked Jack the next morning.

His cousin looked around, making sure that they were the only ones in the kitchen. That was a pretty safe bet, given the hour; it was a wonder either of them was up. "Perfectly."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

Frank laughed. "No details, then, huh?"

"What, you want a list of positions?" Jack asked, turning his back to Frank so that he could fix a cup of coffee. And for no other reason, surely.

"No, but you could tell me what she said."

"Oh, Jack! Mmph, yeah, fuck me, baby!"

That called for a good punch on the arm. "What about later?"

"Come on, man, this is embarrassing," Jack said. "Everything went according to plan and I have you to thank. Is that not good enough?"

"Sure," Frank said. Then he pushed the guy down the counter and stole his coffee.

His cousin laughed, called him a jerk, then grabbed another mug. "So how was your night? Gus didn't talk sports the whole time, did he? Or tell dad jokes?"

"Just `two guys walk into a bar, the third one ducks' and that one about the ham sandwich and the bartender who doesn't serve food," Frank said. "Not bad, considering."

"At least they were topical," Jack said as he made another attempt at pouring himself a cup o' joe. "He did take you to a bar, right? Probably the Headless Horseman?"

"Yup," Frank said.

Jack snorted. "Figures. If Adamlyan are playing, you can bet he'll be there."

"I thought they called themselves The Red Stripes."

Dumping sugar into the mug Frank had allowed him to fill, and retrieve, his cousin said, "It is. That's just what I call them as a couple." He grinned. "They hate it."

"I can't imagine why," Frank said, chuckling. Then he lowered his voice. "Don't tell anyone, least of all Adam, but she snuck into my room last night."

"Oh?" Jack said, raising his eyebrow.

"That girl can throw down."

His cousin laughed. "Not sure that's how I'd put it, but yeah. I've had worse."

"Have you had better?"

"I have now."

The kid was crazy; Dylan was easily the best lay of Frank's entire life. He wished that wasn't the case, because she had no right to leap frog any of the women she'd knocked down a spot, but the memory of that night was one he'd hold onto forever.

"Bacon and eggs?" his cousin asked as he grabbed a skillet hanging overhead.

"Sure," Frank said. "If you're cooking."

"It's the least I can do," Jack replied. "You've no idea what last night meant to me."

Frank clapped him on the back. "Glad to hear it, man. I really am."

"Actually, there's a better way to thank you," his cousin said, though that didn't stop him from starting in on breakfast. "I'm gonna tell you something Grandma would kill me for sharing. I don't even care what you do with it, long as it doesn't come back to me."

"You sure?" Frank asked, eyebrow raised.

His cousin nodded. "Yeah, you earned it."

"If you say so."