Autumn Rose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really shouldn't stay. I don't know why I even stopped..." Maggie protested, trying unsuccessfully to free herself from Robin's grip as he pulled her into the cozy sitting room where a cheery fire burned in the fireplace.

"But you must stay," Robin said, grinning. "Tis the night of the Hunter's Moon. The Great Hunt flies as we speak and you have endangered yourself by entering Fairie. Tis too dangerous for one such as yourself to be out and about. The veil between mortal and Fairie is too thin.

"Let Thomas and me entertain you," Robin said, his smile turned sly, his eyes darkening. "I am sure the two of us can show you a good time."

"You need to keep your distance, damn Puck," Thomas muttered. "She belongs to me."

"Aye, she does," Robin agreed.

"How did she get here?" Thomas hissed to Robin. "She's in danger."

"She carries your child. She has one foot in the mortal world and one in fairie. She probably has no control over crossing over. She's drawn to you, body and spirit."

"Well, fuck!"

"I... Thomas. I'm sorry," Maggie said, her eyes wide, her hands shaking with nerves. "I don't want you to be mad at me. I need to go..." She pulled her hand from Robin's and turned to leave. Thomas grabbed her around her hips and held her close to his body. "This isn't real. I have to..."

"You must stay, I'm afraid," Thomas said against her hair as he wrapped her in his arms. "The Hunt is not to be trifled with. And you'd be a fair prize to them, I fear."

"Am I dreaming again? Thomas? Is this a dream?

"Did I conjure you up?"

Maggie tilted her chin up to look Thomas in the eye; he leaned down and captured her mouth with his own. She moaned into his kiss as his hands slid over her body. She gasped and tried to draw away from him when she felt another pair of hands on her hips and another mouth against her neck.

"Shhhhh, never fear, my lady," Robin breathed against her ear. "Let us pleasure you."

"Don't touch her," Thomas hissed to Robin. He could see Maggie's lips part, her tongue dart out to moisten them. It was clear that Robin was working his magic on her, making her desire him.

"Would you rather I find the Queen and tell her this mortal is in her realm?" Robin countered, his hands sliding over Maggie. "I'm sure it would interest her to know that he Tamlin has betrayed her by getting a mortal woman with child.

"You know very well how the Queen will react."

Thomas did know. If the Fairie Queen discovered Maggie and that she was carrying his child, her rage would be incandescent. The Queen would either take Maggie as one of her ladies, or kill her. Either way, Thomas would never see her again. He closed his eyes and nodded at Robin, reluctantly granting him permission to join them.

"Trust me, Tamlin," Robin said, grinning. "I assure you, Maggie will have no complaints. And I won't reveal her to the Queen."

Thomas and Robin guided her towards a low sofa, their hands caressing her body, Thomas's erection pressed into her belly, Robin's into the crack of her ass. They gently pushed her down to sit between them. Thomas kissed her, his tongue sliding along hers, his teeth nipping at her lower lip, until Robin gripped her jaw with his long fingers and turned her face towards him so he could have his turn to feast on her. Maggie could taste autumn in his mouth, pumpkin and chrysanthemum and wet leaves. She stroked her hands over each man's chest, down to their cocks which she petted rhythmically through their pants while the men's mouths and hands explored her body.

While Robin held her attention with his mouth, Thomas slid his hands under her shirt, lifting it to reveal her black satin bra against her creamy white skin. He reached around her and unfastened her bra, then pushed it up to reveal her soft, ample breasts. He groaned his need and leaned in to take a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. Maggie responded by pulling away from Robin's mouth and gasping in pain.

"Did I hurt you, dearest Maggie?" Thomas murmured, concern in his eyes.

"I'm sorry... I'm just extremely sensitive...," Maggie breathed.

Robin responded by reaching for Maggie's shirt and bra and pulling them up and off of her. Thomas returned to kissing her passionately, sucking on her tongue while Robin unzipped his trousers to free his hard cock. He pulled Maggie's hand to him and wrapped her fingers tightly around his shaft, demonstrating a few strokes for her before releasing her to slide his left hand over her milky tits.

"Fuck, Tam...," Robin growled. "Your Maggie... I want to eat her pussy..." He wrapped his right fist in her long hair and again turned her mouth to his.

Thomas swiftly undressed and then moved to unfasten and unzip Maggie's jeans. He peeled off the denim and the black satin panties she wore underneath. He pulled her away from Robin, pinching and rolling her erect nipples between his fingers. Robin stood to disrobe and Maggie wrapped both hands around Thomas's cock, jerking it firmly up and down until Thomas moaned. He jerked his hips while he squeezed her breasts with his big hands. His lips found hers again, then she felt hands on her knees, pressing them apart.

"Sweet Maggie," Robin said from where he crouched between her knees, his voice thick. "You smell delicious." He pulled her towards him, his hands cupping her ass, and licked her from rosebud to button with the flat of his tongue.

"Oh god!" Maggie moaned, her entire body tense and straining towards Robin.

He went to work on her, lapping and biting at her wet folds, probing her opening with his tongue and fingers, stroking and sucking at her engorged clitoris. While Robin ate her, Thomas stroked her with his hands and tasted her with his mouth.

"Thomas! I need to taste you, Thomas," she pleaded.

Thomas rose to his knees and then his feet then guided Maggie's mouth to his cock, proudly protruding from a nest of dark curly hair. She hesitantly licked the tip of his cock before tentatively drawing the crown into her mouth, swirling her tongue. As Maggie sucked on him she became more confident by the moment as Thomas hummed his appreciation deep in his throat. She licked and slurped him, hollowing her cheeks to draw him in and then released him abruptly to cry out as Robin brought her to her own orgasm. She fell back on the sofa, her eyes closed, her chest rising and falling rapidly.

When she finally opened her eyes, the room around her had changed from the cozy sitting room she'd been drawn into and was now a large ornate entryway, sumptuously decorated in fine fabrics, silk, satin, and brocade. The heavy oak furniture was intricately carved with faces that seemed to change expression at every blink or glance, at once laughing, then scowling in anger, then howling in fear. Maggie looked around her and trembled before focusing on Thomas and Robin standing before her, their cocks standing out proudly, pre-cum weeping from their tips and dripping to the rich rug they stood on. Through a wide archway under a wide staircase she could see the Great Hall with long, rough-hewn dining tables.

"Let's take her to your bed," Robin suggested, fisting his rod in his right hand. "I want to fuck her."

Thomas knelt down and lifted Maggie in his arms. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his hips, grinding her dripping wet pussy against the hard muscles of his stomach. He followed Robin as he marched up the stairs and through an opening to a long hallway. Robin opened a heavy wooden door and then led them through an archway into a smaller room that was dominated by an enormous bed. Thomas leaned over the bed and gently laid down, Maggie still in his arms. They faced each other on their sides, Robin crawled in and pressed himself against Maggie's back.

Maggie slid her leg over Thomas, hitching her knee against his hip and opening herself wide to him. He flexed his hips and drove himself into her, causing her to gasp. He thrust in and out of her for a few minutes while Maggie grunted to his rhythm.

"I want her arse," Robin chuckled to Thomas as he nibbled on the delicate skin of her neck.

"No! She's not for you. I'll not let you take her."

"What's he want?" Maggie whispered to Thomas. "I can't understand half of what you say."

"I'm sorry, sweet Maggie." Thomas tried to soothe her.

Robin caressed her breasts until he lost patience and pulled her back toward him by her hips, tilting her to block Thomas's thrust and open her pussy to his cock, driven from behind her.

"Damn you, Puck!" Thomas growled angrily. "She is MINE!"

"I'm just borrowing her," Robin answered with a smirk as he pumped into her.

Maggie was so overcome with pleasure that she barely noticed the two men arguing over her. She cupped Thomas's cheek with her hand and then stretched up to capture his mouth with hers while Robin drilled her. Thomas reached down between her legs and rubbed her clit between his thumb and index finger while she gripped his shoulders with her fingers, holding on to him as if her life depended on it. She freed her mouth from his and cried out as she climaxed from the stimulation of her clit and the rough fucking from Robin's cock. Robin thrust himself deeply into her and grunted and groaned out his own climax as she pulsated around his cock.

Thomas wrapped his arms around Maggie, twining his fingers in the hair at the nape of her neck, and lifted her knee back to his hip to enter her again. She moaned and continued to twitch while he drove himself into her. Robin rolled out of the bed, seemingly uninterested since he took his own pleasure. Thomas rolled Maggie over onto her back, lifted her legs to his hips and drove himself into her hard and fast. She held onto him tightly with her arms and legs until she shattered with a third orgasm, Thomas shooting his essence into her with a long, drawn out moan. Once Thomas's cock stopped twitching inside of Maggie he leaned in to kiss her softly on the hollow of her neck, her chin, then on her pliant mouth before he withdrew from her body amid her whimpers of protest. He flopped down next to her on the bed and drew her under his arm.

"I really need to go, Thomas," Maggie sighed as her breathing slowed to normal.

"You can't go yet. I need to talk to you privately and I don't know how much time I'll have before Robin returns."

"Mmmm?" she breathed, listening to his heart rate slow back to normal while her body relaxed into his. She felt sleep trying to claim her, but she fought it to listen to him.

"You know you are pregnant with my child?"

"I... It was just a dream," she sighed softly. "I dreamed of being with you last month. This is another dream," Maggie insisted drowsily. "I can't be pregnant in real life."

"No, it's not a dream. It's Fairie. I drew you into Fairie with me. I'm sorry for getting you involved, sweet girl. But now that you carry my child, you can help me escape."

"Fairie? I don't understand."

"Yes, Fairie. And I need your help to get out and go home. I've been here for... a while, I guess. I want to go home. My mom and dad have got to be worried about me..."

Maggie slid her arm around Thomas's chest and held him close while resting her cheek on his chest before lifting her head to look him in the eye. His blue eyes met her green ones and he saw grief reflected there.

"Thomas? What happened to you?"

"I... Well, it's more than a little bit fuzzy," he answered, stroking her hair. "I remember having a fight with my parents and jumping in my car and driving to my gran's house. She made us dinner and by the time we were done I was calmed down so she told me to go back home and have an adult conversation with my mom and dad. I headed down the driveway and nearly hit a woman riding a horse. It was Halloween night and it looked to me like the woman was dressed for a costume party, she wore a long gown and an enormous crown of what looked like ice. I went from sitting in my Mustang to sitting on a horse in the blink of an eye. Without consciously choosing to do it, I followed her.

"After that, it all kind of blends together. She took me to her bed. She taught me how to give her pleasure. I've been her... pet, I guess, ever since. And now I fear she tires of me. But she won't let me leave. I want to go home. I miss my family. They must be so worried ..."

"How...? How long do you think you've been here?" Maggie asked carefully.

"I... I don't know. Months? Maybe a few years. Not more than seven. Time is confusing in Fairie."

Maggie nodded slowly, her eyes and mouth pinched with worry. She tilted her head to one side, considering what she should say. She took a deep breath.

"You disappeared 49 years ago this coming Halloween," Maggie said carefully, trying to comfort him with her embrace, holding him tightly.

"What? No. That's...," he gulped. "That's not possible..."

"Your grandmother told everyone that you were taken by fairies but no one believed her," Maggie said sadly.

"What about my family? My parents? My mother...?"

Maggie just shook her head, her eyes bright with tears.

Thomas bit back a sob and squeezed his eyes closed while holding Maggie tightly against his body.

"It's not important," he finally said, shaking his head. "I need you to help me. The fairies tithe a mortal to Hell on Halloween every seven years. I fear I am the teind this year. Only you can save me from being sacrificed, sweet Maggie."

"How can I help you, Thomas?" Maggie asked while trying to stifle a yawn.

"On Halloween night the Great Hunt will ride, just as they ride tonight, but they will take me with them to escort me to the gates of Hell," Thomas told her while he gently stroked her hair. "You have to take me from them and hold me tight, no matter what happens."

"But why can't you just come with me now?" Maggie asked him.

"I can't cross the barrier. The veil is thin between mortal and Fairie tonight, as it is every full moon, but I am still the Queen Mab's prisoner. If I try to leave tonight, she will kill me. And then she will kill you for trying to help me. But on Samhain... on Halloween, the veil is thin and on that night she cannot hold me.

"Will you come for me?"

"I will," she said. "I will help you get back home." She snuggled into his body and was soon fast asleep. Thomas listened to her even breathing for a while and then fell asleep along with her.

They were both awakened hours later by the heavy door crashing open to reveal Robin in the doorway. Maggie cringed at the noises of a rowdy party he brought with him. She could hear shouting and laughing and the occasional metallic thump.

"The hunters have returned for their feast," he declared to Thomas. "You need to get the beautiful girl out and on her way before the Queen sniffs her out here."

Thomas nodded and helped Maggie to her feet, pulling her by her hand behind him through the hallway and down the stairs to where their clothes lay on the floor near the large entryway. They could see and hear figures in the Great Hall, eating, drinking, and fucking. A huge shadowy creature dominated the room; as Maggie watched she saw his crown of antlers. When her turned, she could see his enormous erect cock jutting out from between his legs. She felt her fear rise again while her body flooded with desire. She was desperate for Thomas to fill her again.

"Thomas!" Maggie whispered harshly. "I... I need..."

"Hush, sweet Maggie," Thomas responded, his eyes dark with lust but his mouth set in a determined line. "That is the Elverkonge in there. He leads the hunt and his very presence makes both Fairie and mortal desperate to fuck. You've got to get out of here before he or his hunters realize you are here, otherwise the game they hunt will be you and fucking you to death will be the prize."

They dressed silently and quickly. Once she was fully clothed, Thomas pulled Maggie into his arms for another embrace. They kissed, Maggie's arms wrapped around Thomas's shoulders, his hands sliding from her hips down to grab firm handsful of her round ass. They kissed and Maggie felt Thomas's erection pressing between them before breaking away from him.

"You need to go," he murmured against her hair. "Get in your car and drive away. Come back on Halloween?"

"I... Yes. I will," she said, her voice firm but the hand she rested against his chest trembled.

The next thing she knew, Maggie was back in her car driving east through the dark October night illuminated by the globe of the full moon which was now in the western sky. She drew in a deep breath to try to clear the sleepiness from her body and glanced down at the clock in her car's center console. She was surprised to see that the time was well past midnight. She didn't feel like she'd been with Thomas for more than a few hours. But, like he said, time in Fairie is confusing.

***

"Hey, Maggie?" her friend Jessica called from a few cubicles down. "Are you going to that Polish restaurant with us for lunch today? You love their kielbasa!"

"I... do love their kielbasa. But..."

"But what?"

"I just don't...," Maggie started as Jessica came around to her desk.

"Are you still feeling sick?" Jessica leaned on the doorway to Maggie's cubicle.

"Yeah. I probably should make an appointment with my doctor."

"Don't take this wrong but... you definitely look unhealthy. A little green around the gills.

"Maybe you had some internal injuries from your accident that they didn't catch..."

"Maybe."

"Just call the doctor. Find out what's going on with you."

"I know you're right.

"I'm feeling pretty bad. I think I'm going to go home for the day," Maggie told her friend.

"Of course. And CALL YOUR DOCTOR," Jessica responded, clearly concerned.

"I will, I will," Maggie sighed.

***

After her accident in September, Maggie had taken to sleeping far more than was normal for her, often ending her work day and going straight home to bed. She hoped that after a few weeks of getting extra rest she would start to feel better but, if anything, by the end of October she was just more exhausted. It didn't help that she felt constantly nauseous. She hadn't actually vomited since being at her sister's, but she stopped eating anything other than saltine crackers and Vernors in an effort to settle her stomach.

Maggie was fully aware of what her problem was, but she continued to be in denial about it. She couldn't acknowledge to herself that she was pregnant by a 'ghost' or changeling, let alone admit it to friends and family. If she was honest with herself, the pregnancy itself didn't concern her. She had close friends and a great job. She had the resources to love and care for a child. Her denial stemmed from her belief that acknowledging her pregnancy led to acknowledging Fairie and Hell were real and she was not prepared to do that.

However she did make plans to take November 1st off from work since her sister had asked her to come home to help give out candy at their Aunt Mary's house on Halloween. In fact, she wouldn't have missed it for the world. Everyone would be dressed up in costume; Aunt Mary would dress as a witch, complete with fake nose, black robe, and wide-brimmed pointy hat. She'd always made a huge batch of chili in a cauldron for everyone to share.

Maggie arrived at her Aunt's right at 6pm. The party was already in full swing so she changed into her costume as quickly as possible. She wore a leaf green velvet dress with gold accents and a pair of iridescent wings reminiscent of a dragonfly. She had braided her long maple-blonde hair and then wrapped it around her head like a crown, she used spirit gum to attach points to her ears. She looked every inch a fairy princess. She feared she was using the costume as a form of whistling past the graveyard. Once she was dressed, she went out to take her turn handing out candy to the children of the small town, raving about all of the cute babies in pumpkin costumes, toddlers as mighty superheroes, and teenaged zombies.