Autumn’s Spell

Story Info
Could spell trouble!
1.4k words
4.29
6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Everyone in the story is over the age of eighteen. This is not for the contest... I do love this time of year! To those who wait for the second part of Cherry... its coming its big and hot! Lastly the comments are great, even bad ones from people who choose not to be named.. must be easy to be a critic behind a computer screen. Save your ugly comments for your ugly spouses.. This story has every sexual act in it...some are not listed so group sex wins! If not your flavor... I'm sure you will find one that is.

*

Autumn's Spell

Hi! as you may have guessed my name is Autumn. I am a devout pagan. Not this new age crap you can get at a store, Wicca or rubbish of that sort. I can trace my lineage back to Merlin of Camelot.

I am a brunette 5'5" attractive ,with big tits (.. went a little overboard on that spell.. but that's another story.) With curves in all the right places I pretty much resemble Barbie. Long silky hair, ass like a onion it's so delicious looking it makes ya wanna cry.

I'm currently dating the leader of the band Cirkle 7. He's a crazy guitar player in a somewhat dark metal band. Pegan as well he's tall thin with the right amount of muscle. Blond long hair and the bluest eyes I've ever seen. I have to watch him around other sluts... he's got a nice cock, and knows how to use it. He would of been prom king if he was in sports. His attraction to metal and witchcraft didn't make him the most popular.

The band has been having a real hard time, making themselves known, getting noticed by the world. Or a record label for that matter. They had a few good songs, they needed a great one! I took it upon myself to see if I could let Magick (that's not a typo!) lent them a hand?

I find it clever, he named the band for a smaller coven with six of each sex and a priestess at the head. Of course we practice inside a circle that is cast upon the ground and stay in it until the Enochian keys are read. Think he added the letter K to add some keltic to it.. so I did some research..to try to find hope for the band.

After an exhausting three weeks looking through several books of shadows and grimoire. I might have found the answer. It was a few lines of old Egyptian writings stating that notes or tones were played to induce a hypnotic state also found the same script used in voodoo magick.

Learning that the band was writing a new song for a set scheduled for All Hallows' eve. I talked him into using a particular set of notes played in a frequency that ranged from inaudible to 120db. The vibrations of the music would set the spell off. He liked my suggestions and added a few of his own very clever ideas as well. He didn't know what I was up to..then I added a special incantation of my own! "Spellbound" was now ready for an audience.

Now let me backtrack here for a bit, I've been fairly successful in my castings over the 8 years I've been practicing magick. Like the boobs got out of hand, then the time I made our gym coach so sick he almost died. I still say he deserves it for making us run so he can get off on our tits and asses shaking for him!

I was fairly confident that the spell would work, not on the band playing it but to all who listened. It would change all who could hear the music, into heathens, sex crazed deviants that Roman orgies couldn't hold a candle too. The thing that concerned me was the length of time it was to last. The language of the text I read and bits of knowledge I obtained was at best vague, words like sexual desire and lust is as close to the translation I could get. With no reference to length of time or power of the spell. Even still I took a risk, I mean what the worst that could happen right?

Had to ask! Halloween my favorite holiday! The reason we celebrate it in America is not certain to me. In paganism we believe we can speak to the dead, cast the most powerful spells and become both living and dead like the mother who is our earth. Astral project and even fly. America has changed it to suit the candy makers, and to ease the wait before Christmas comes.

Sorry had to rant!

The night of the concert was beautiful. Dianna's bow (first thin crescent moon that appears after a new moon) hung low in the sky. It still carried the deep orange-red color that harvest moons all had. A chill in the air but not cold, slight gusts would toss leaves across the road. There was definitely something stirring around. I was on pins and needles to see what would happen.

I considered wearing ear plugs but the vibration would travel through the body. The spell would work on me as well.. tingley is my only description of the way the night felt.

The crowd was better than the last show. Young goths and headbangers were decked out it their slutty, mostly black attire. Costumes were all over the place, big tittie blondes in cheerleading outfits, some slutty gothic nuns and vampires everywhere! Honestly... Bram Stoker created a monster of a monster.

I myself had on my cloak and hood and carried a broom, it would be handy if a quick escape was necessary. My anticipation grew as the stage took form with wires and instruments that fed the mixer into the biggest speakers I've ever seen. Made the Marshall stacks look tiny, but I was looking up at it.

A weak roar filled the room as the band took the stage. I knew from the set list "Spellbound" would be the third song they played. "Encased in Black" would open, followed by "DeathBed" the two songs that people did tend to like first. The music sent chills all over my body as the magick of the third song gained power. I was almost levitating as my boyfriend announced the new song to the crowd.

The first rift filled the air as the bass and drums added to the intense vibration that seemed to wrap the audience up. People began to slightly sway. It was as if time stopped, with attention devoted to the performers. I watched as the spell unfolded. Clothes were being torn off and cast aside with inhibitions. Not even getting to the first chorus before all were skyclad (naked).

I of course was no different, my big tits free to bounce along with the rest of me. I openly stared at the picture before me. Men and women alike in a dance that strangely resembled fucking. Straight out of Caligula. I swear a orgy started from nowhere. Pussy being eaten and fucked. Asses too. It was nuts, guys fucking other guys and girls doing girls! I never considered lesbian sex before,but now I was a firm believer as a cute redhead was between my legs. Then a cock in my throat, to a cream pie being lowered to my hungry lips. Hot sex! Everyone was engaged in some sort of sexual act. Master bating, anal sex, DP's straight out of porn were now happening because of this song.

The lead to the song has just started and my man was shredding it up! Just then I looked down to behold my nine inch cock hanging between my legs. Guys were now packing puss. Girls had very large cocks. I just had to try this! I sunk my thick pole in some dudes/gals ass. I always have wondered what it felt like with a cock instead of a cunt..

Bodies were now forming chains of sexual acts of the most perverse. It was beyond hot. I just shot a thick load down a pretty talented throat.

Everyone came at once at the end of the song. Then it was like it never happened. Everyone was dressed, and acting normal. I wondered if I was slipped some acid. The scene was fading quickly from my memory.

The record caught the attention of a fairly popular label. The album drops on Halloween this year!

The number one predicted hit you guessed it "Spellbound" will be broadcast over radio waves to thousands. This is going to be so cool....

Happy Halloween... to all....be safe


Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers