Autumn Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandi reached out her hand and caressed the back of Kasey's head. Mandi then lowered her voice. "Kasey, honey listen to me. I am sorry. I know this is hard for you, but you said that your family was in trouble. Please be happy for your mom. I swear I will not hurt her or take her away from you. I was honest with you when you asked me about our relationship. I will not lie to you. I love Kendra."

"Mandi, my family is disintegrating before my eyes. I feel alone. Todd cheated on me and now my mother is gone and my dad will soon follow."

"Kasey, your mom has not left you. She loves you. She has been trying to figure away to tell everyone with minimal damage. As for Todd, I say good riddance if he dumped you for some other girl. That's his loss. What do you mean your father will soon follow?"

Kasey looked up through puffy eyes. "Richard told me he saw dad and Tammy Baldwin leaving Chaney's Restaurant on an evening that dad was suppose to be working. Dad did not get home till morning."

Mandi thought for a moment. "Tammy Baldwin? Oh yes, the pretty young nurse. Your mom told me."

"Word does get around this lousy town doesn't it?" Kasey said between sniffles.

Kasey then looked into Mandi's lovely eyes highlighted by the light emitting from the dashboard. For a moment, she got lost looking at the lovely face.

"So Kasey, why haven't you told anyone about your mom and me? I told you about us right before Thanksgiving."

"Maybe I didn't believe it Mandi. I guess I needed proof."

"Could there be another reason Kasey?" Mandi asked as she stroked Kasey's cheek softly.

"What do you mean? I told you the truth. Anyways it doesn't matter now. You and mom are a couple and I will let her explain this mess to dad and Rich."

Kasey got out of the car and walked back to the house. When she entered through the kitchen Kendra was closing the refrigerator door. Kendra had changed into her nightgown and robe. Kasey walked over to her mother and pulled the collar of her gown up.

"You better keep this pulled up mom. You should also tell Mandi to not bite so hard. It leaves terrible looking marks."

Kendra's jaw dropped. "What do you mean?"

"Don't mom. Please, I know all about you and Mandi. I suspected for a while then tonight I saw you kissing her. I just got through talking to Mandi."

"Wh...what are you going to do Kasey?"

"Don't worry mom. I'm not going to tell dad. I will leave that for you to do."

"Kasey wait, please wait."

Kasey walked to her mother, leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on Kendra's right cheek. "Goodnight mom, we can talk tomorrow. I don't hate you so don't worry."

Kasey left the anxious Kendra in the kitchen as she climbed the stairs, went into her room and softly closed the door.

The next day at school Kasey and Cindy were having lunch. Cindy watched as her friend seemed distant and distracted.

"Earth to Grumpy, what is bothering you today, you're a million miles away?"

"Cindy, I saw my mom and Mandi kissing. I was right. They are a couple."

"Kasey, are you OK?"

"Yea I am fine. I knew. I always have known. That is not the worst part" Kasey said as she played with her food.

Cindy looked at her friend "what is the worst part?"

"I was jealous Cindy. Remember when you asked me had I ever thought about being with a woman?" Cindy nodded. "I lied to you. I have imagined that. I have a crush on Mandi. We worked so close together. I knew she was gay and I fantasized about being with her."

"Kasey, I can't believe it. You are so homophobic; almost to the point of being hostile."

"It was an act Cindy. I am a big faker."

Kasey and Cindy talked for the remainder of lunch before heading off to classes. Kasey needed her best friend. Cindy was always there for her and she trusted Cindy totally. Kasey now had to deal with her own thoughts. Was she gay or was she just interested in Mandi? It was a question the young blonde must answer.

Kasey quietly walked through the door and saw her mother talking to someone on her cell phone. Kendra was laughing and smiling as she talked to the unknown party at the other end of the line. When Kendra whispered something, Kasey knew who her mother was talking to. Kasey closely looked at her mother. Kendra was setting on the love seat with her feet folded up underneath her red satin sweatpants. Kendra was wearing a white sweatshirt. Her face literally glowed with its rich tan color, and her crowning glory emitted the most glorious sheen of gold. At that moment, Kasey realized how beautiful her mom truly was. Her mom was happier than she had seen her in a long, long time.

Kasey entered the living room. "Hi mom, please don't let me interrupt you."

Kendra whispered into the phone "I will call you back; Yes, me too."

Kendra hung up the phone. "You left for school before we could talk. I want to explain about Mandi and...."

"Mom, I understand. Actually mom, I truly understand. You seem so happy lately, and I just didn't want to accept the fact that my mom and dad were heading towards a split. You know you have to tell dad. I mean like really soon."

Kendra smiled and patted the place next to her. Kasey walked over to the love seat and leaned her head onto her mother's right shoulder. Kendra lifted her chin. "I love you Kasey. I love Richard and, in still some odd way, I love your father. I just don't love him like a wife loves a husband. I realize that kind of love is no longer real to me, I prefer women. I realize that have always had a craven for women, but I just would not admit it to myself. Do you understand dear?"

Kasey looked at her mother. "Yes mother, believe me, I know more now than I ever thought possible. I have known for a while now and have already gone through all the emotions. I went through spells of hate, sorrow, anger, disgust and now acceptance. I realize you must follow your heart. It will be painful but is the best thing to do for all involved including dad. When will you come out of the closet?"

Kendra arched her eyebrow "well, not until after the Christmas and New Year holidays. This is going to rock a lot of people including your grandparents. Mandi and I have both agreed to cool it until after the New Year."

Kasey kissed her mother on the cheek. "If you need me mom, you know I will be here for you."

Kendra kissed Kasey back "Thank you honey, I will need your love and support."

Kasey got up and exited the room leaving her mother to her thoughts. Kendra looked back to the fireplace. She smiled as remembered Mandi posing in front of the fireplace the first evening they met. The big question for Kendra; can she stay celibate until the New Year? She will be tested for sure.

Cindy Pruitt stood in front of the full length mirror in her bedroom looking at her form in the mirror. The diminutive dark haired teen kept thinking about the conversation she had with Kasey today. Mandi Ulrich and Kendra Jarvis are lovers. The thought of Kendra and Mandi making love was really making Cindy hot. Ms Jarvis was always so beautiful and Cindy had a crush on her best friend's mom. It was not a crush of sexual nature, but a crush of wanting to be in her presence and receive compliments from Kendra Jarvis. When Kendra would tell Cindy she was pretty, it meant the world to the young girl.

Suddenly, Cindy imagined it was Kendra looking at her when she looked at her own reflection in the mirror. Cindy reached down and unsnapped her blue jeans. She then lifted her sweater off leaving her in her white cotton bra and unsnapped jeans. Cindy rubbed her enormous breasts through the fabric of her bra while her thoughts ran rapid. She then reached down and eased her jeans off imagining Ms Jarvis watching her seductively. She imagined Kendra dressed in a short red satin nightgown. Cindy's white skin looked flawless. Cindy smiled as she turned to look at her white calves and panty clad backside. Cindy then reached back and undid her bra. She then looped her thumbs in the sides of her panties and pushed them down and off.

Cindy looked back over her shoulder admiring the curvy white ass swaying in the mirror. She then imagined Kendra's blue eyes hungrily devouring her backside. With her long curly jet black hair and snow white skin, Cindy was an erotic site to behold. Cindy turned around and pretended Kendra was face to face with her. Cindy's massive 44 D breasts swung freely and her thick black bush was on proud display. "Oh Ms. Jarvis, I didn't know you were there."

Cindy imagined Kendra waking up to her and placing her hands on the young girl's breasts as Cindy began to rub and knead her nipples. Cindy could feel Kendra's tongue lashing the succulent buds.

"Cindy you clothes are ready" came the voice from downstairs. Cindy's mother always had a knack for being at the wrong place at the wrong time. That was what Janet Pruitt did best.

Cindy frowned "alright mom I will be right there."

Cindy smiled as she knew she would get back to business later on. The way Cindy saw it; she would be helping her best friend out. Kasey could then feel free to pursue Mandi if her mom had found someone else to play with. "Why not me?" Cindy thought to herself. "I have to plan a way for Kendra to see me naked. I could see if she is interested or not. Cindy then went down stairs to collect her laundry with excited thoughts." 


Chapter 11

The holidays came and went. Mandi and Kendra continued to see each other. When Craig was working, the duo would take in a movie or catch the latest exhibit at the museum. Weekly dinners at their favorite restaurants were commonplace. The two women were becoming a solidified couple. After returning home, Mandi and Kendra curled up on the sofa at Kendra's house and made out for as long as they could. Once they fell asleep only to be saved by Kasey before Craig returned home. It was after one of these episodes that Kendra felt it was time to tell Craig the truth. She confided in Kasey. Craig, to Kendra's relief and suspicion, was all for a private talk at home. Craig confided in Richard that he needed to tell Kendra the truth about himself and Tammy Baldwin.

It was a late January day as Kasey walked down the sidewalk of town peering into the windows at the latest spring and summer fashions. She was also dwelling on the talk her mother and father were having later in the week. How will it all turn out? Kasey was worried as she loved her mom and dad and did not want to see either of them in pain. Kasey was then jarred out of her trance by a familiar voice. "Hey there!"

Kasey heard the voice and looked up to see Mandi and a lady she had never seen before. The black lady was tall, even taller than Kasey's 5 foot 9 inch frame. She wore her hair in medium dreadlocks her skin was the darkest color which accented her almost gold color eyes. The woman wore a dark gray scarf tucked into a very smart looking maroon coat. She wore what looked like corduroy pants which were tucked into calf high gray sheepskin boots. The hills of the boots made this woman stand about 6 foot 2 inches tall. Kasey then looked back up to meet the beautiful deep gold colored eyes. I guess the eyes would be classified as brown but they favored the color gold. Kasey was lost in those eyes for a moment. This act did not go unnoticed by Mandi.

"Kasey, Kasey are you alright?" asked the bemused Mandi.

Kasey shook her head side to side to clear the cobwebs "yes Mandi, I am fine."
Kasey I would like for you to meet my temporary landlord and former art teacher. I am staying with her until I get back from my trip to New York. This is Barbara Abrams. She is also a photographer and owns a studio over on Blake Street."

"Hi Kasey, it is certainly a pleasure to meet you." The black woman extended her hand and displayed her bright white smile.

Kasey took the hand in her hand. Barbara's hand was large and easily enclosed the blonde's hand. Barbara's skin was warm to the touch. Kasey and Barbara had locked eyes on each other and neither had broken the gaze.

"It is a pleasure to meet you too Barbara." Kasey said and then looked over at Mandi. "What do you mean trip to New York?"

"Didn't your mother tell you?" Mandi responded as Kasey shook her head. "I am going to work as an intern for a month at a Wall Street firm. The senior partner and my dad are old friends from college."

Kasey wondered why Kendra did not tell her that Mandi was leaving town for a month. Kasey then looked at Mandi. "I guess you know that my mom is going to talk to my dad...." Kasey then looked at Barbara.

"Yes Kasey, your mom and I have no secrets. We tell each other everything." Mandi said staring at Kasey. Mandi also realized that Kasey had turned her gaze back over to Barbara.

Kasey excused herself to Barbara as she asked Mandi to step over to the curve and have a talk. While Kasey and Mandi were talking, Barbara closely observed Kasey. The young blonde was wearing a very tight pair of blue jeans. Barbara imagined that the legs of the nubile young teen were exquisite. Kasey looked very athletic and her body was firm. Kasey's was wearing a blue and yellow trimmed school jacket. Barbara observed the music note symbol and the megaphone cheerleader symbol on Kasey's jacket. Kasey had her long honey blond hair tied into a pony tail. Barbara was equally mesmerized by the blonde's crystal clear blue eyes.

"Barbara, are you ready?" Mandi asked startling the tall woman out of her trance.

"Sure Mandi. It was very nice to meet you Kasey" said the smiling Barbara.

"I enjoyed meeting you too Barbara" smiled Kasey.

As Mandi and Barbara walked away Kasey quickly eyed the black woman's ass. Barbara looked back over her shoulder and caught Kasey eyeing her backside. Barbara then flashed Kasey a smile. Kasey quickly turned around until they were out of sight. "What the hell just happened here" Kasey mused to herself. Kasey then decided to browse the windows some more. She had a couple of hours to kill. She was not ready to go home just yet. Kendra said dinner was at 6 tonight. It was just 3:30 in the afternoon so Kasey could enjoy browsing some more. Kasey was then startled by a woman calling her name just behind her. Kasey turned and was startled to be looking in the gold eyes of Barbara Abrams.

"Barbara, I thought you had left with Mandi" spoke Kasey in a shaky voice.

Barbara smiled and looked into the lovely blue eyes. "Well, I decided that there was something back here that I wanted to look at a bit more.

Kasey brightened up "Oh, was there something here that caught your eye?"

Barbara rolled her bottom lip under her top teeth for a bit slowly looking Kasey up and down "yes, that is a good way of putting it Kasey. Actually, I was going to look some more before I head back to the studio. Would you like to see my place of business? It is just about two blocks from here."
"Sure, why not." Kasey just knew she had to go with Barbara. She was not sure why, but she just had to be in the company of the alluring tall woman. The two women talked as they slowly walked towards the photography studio.

"So Kasey, what were you looking for in those windows?"

Kasey shrugged her shoulders "not really looking for something in particular. I was just admiring the new clothes line."

"Well, I am sure you would look fine in anything. You have the figure for it. I would guess you're athletic" smiled Barbara as she looked over at Kasey.

Kasey blushed and stared at the pavement. "Thank you. I am actually a cheerleader. How did you know?"

Barbara smiled "I am a photographer sweetie. I have developed a skill. Also, I played basketball so I can recognize a fellow athlete" Barbara laughed as she leaned her shoulder into Kasey's shoulder in a playful manner.

Kasey chuckled. She loved the way Barbara said sweetie. Kasey liked Barbara Abrams. She was cool and looked the part as she was dressed so smartly. As they turned the corner, Kasey could see the studio. It was a two story building snuggled in between a corner drug store and a pizzeria. The sign out front simply said "Bab's." Kasey laughed. "How original Babs."

Barbara looked back and crooked her right eyebrow. O.K. sweetie that will be enough of that said Barbara as she opened the door to the studio and stepped aside to allow Kasey to walk in ahead of her. The studio had photo's hanging on the wall. There were prom photos, wedding photos and graduation photos plastered all around the room. Kasey smiled at the woman behind the counter. The short older woman smiled back and nodded her head.

"Kasey, this is Jean. She is my right hand." Jean was about 5 foot 4 and stocky. Jean's hair was cut short. Her hair was dark with some gray over the ears. Jean wore her hair slicked back. She was dressed in a long sleeve white shirt with a brown vest completed with a pair of black trousers.

"Hi Jean, it is nice to meet you."

"Kasey the pleasure is all mine."

"Excuse me Kasey, I need to talk some boring business with Jean" said Barbara as she walked toward the counter. "Feel free to look around sweetie. You can check out my art prints behind the curtain in the next room if you like."

Kasey walked through the curtain and was impressed with what she saw. The portraits in this room were those of the art variety. Kasey marveled at the work of Barbara's. There were men and women posing in various poses. Some of the models were selling a product such as jeans. There were also some nude portraits that were very tasteful such as a woman sunning herself on what appeared to be the veranda of a Spanish cottage lying on her stomach and proudly displaying the curve of her backside. The scene was not dirty at all. Kasey also saw a plaque next to the painting with an inscription "First Prize Photographic Category the Indiana University Art Exhibit 2008" whispered Kasey to herself.

It was at this time Kasey stopped in her tracks near the end of the room. There was an alcove detached from the rest of the room with at sign that said "Employees Only Beyond This Point." Kasey could not help but be curious. Kasey stepped beyond the curtain. There were stairs leading to the second floor to the right, but it was what was on the wall that stunned the young blonde. It was a full length mural of a nude black woman in black and white prints. There were three figures in different standing poses. Even though the model was bald, Kasey immediately noticed the woman in the photo was Barbara. The first photo had Barbara turned to the right. Her arms were crossed covering her breasts. Barbara's right leg was slightly forward and Kasey marveled at the darkness of her skin and the muscle definition in her calves and right thigh. The curve of Barbara's buttocks was very defined and alluring to the young blonde. Kasey could see all of the right bicep. The biceps was impressive with great muscle definition. "Puts Todd's arms to shame" thought a smiling Kasey. Kasey noticed a tattoo on Barbara's right bicep. It was a woman with long hair with the word "Life" below the woman in Old English script.

Kasey caught her breath and studied the second photo. Barbara was looking head on. Even in a black and white print her eyes were mesmerizing. Her left arm blocked her breast. Even though the breasts were blocked Kasey could tell they were probably a nice C size. Barbara's right hand was strategically placed across her crotch. Kasey could see a hint of Barbara's bush sneaking out past the hand. Kasey swallowed hard as she admired the rippled abdomen. Barbara must lift weights to have a ripped middle like that. Barbara's hips were curved and shined smooth as the light reflected off the black skin. Her legs were closed and looked so strong from the front. Kasey gaze finally fell on Barbara's feet. "My God, those must be a size 10" Kasey thought to herself gazing at the large but beautiful sculpted feet.