Autumn Surprise Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers

Finally Kasey looked at the third portrait. Barbara's back was turned towards the camera. Her hands were locked on top of her bald head and she was looking back over her left shoulder. There was a butterfly tattoo between her muscular shoulder blades. Her neck and shoulder muscles bulged as much as her bicep muscles in this pose. Barbara glistened as if there was some substance on her body. Kasey slowly, very slowly, followed down the back admiring the ripped torso. There was not an ounce of fat on Barbara. Kasey got light headed as she stared at the lovely backside proudly on display. Barbara's ass was similar to a man's strong and firm. Yet, there was a curvy form and soft appearance of a woman to Barbara's luscious backside. The calves were perfect with the right amount of curve to them. Kasey's eyes fell back to the perfect bottom. Kasey then softly mumbled "Barbara Abrams has the most perfect ass I have ever seen."

"Thank you dear" came the voice of Barbara from behind her.

Kasey turned a violent shade of red as she turned to face the grinning Barbara.

"Oh Barbara, I am sorry. I did not mean to snoop. I just could not help admiring this portrait."

"Kasey, it is alright honey. I am just glad you appreciate it. It was taken by Pierre Broussard."

Kasey looked sharply. "You mean the famous photographer. Wow! You are cool Barbara."

Barbara laughed at the comment. "Well, thanks anyway dear. I am not that cool."

"Why do you hide it back here Barbara?"

Barbara frowned a bit. "It was a gift Kasey. Pierre talked me into it. I apprenticed with him in Paris a few years ago. This portrait was taken about 2 years ago. I was thirty years old when that portrait was done. Not bad for a woman of thirty I guess."

"Barbara, you sure don't look 30 in that portrait. I think you should show it."

"Kasey can I show you something personal to me?"

Kasey looked into Barbara's sincere eyes "Sure Barbara."

Barbara reached up grabbed her dreadlocks and pulled them off her head. Barbara was bald. "You see dear, I have always been self-conscious about my baldness. I once had a nice full head of hair until I developed a rare form of alopecia that occurs in a small percentage of women. . I lost patches of my hair. I looked like a dog with the mange so I shave my head. I know it is vanity and I should accept who I am, but it is something I have trouble dealing with. A woman, even in this supposedly open day and age, is expected to have a nice head of hair. Maybe one day I can deal with it.

"You should Barbara because you are gorgeous and have the most beautiful, magnificent body..." Kasey caught herself and suddenly looked at Barbara. The two women looked into each other's eyes in silence for a few seconds.

Honestly Kasey, I was thinking you would have the perfect body. I would like for you to model for me sometime."

"Like that" stuttered the startled teen.

"No dummy! I do portraits with people who wear clothes you know" laughed Barbara.

Kasey smiled "I don't know."

Barbara smiled back "well think about it o.k.?" Kasey nodded.

As the two women were leaving the back room, Kasey turned to Barbara. "Barbara I have a cheerleading competition in two weeks at IU. It will be my last one. Although I am not on the basketball squad, the football squads have their own competition and our squad is competing. Would you like to see me?"

Barbara reached into her pocket and handed Kasey a card. "Here is my business card. You can text me the time and date and I will see what I can do."

"Really" said the excited Kasey.

"Are you kidding me sweetie? I love to ogle nubile young teens in cheerleader skirts" winked Barbara.

Kasey stood with her mouth open for a second.

Barbara laughed "lighten up baby, I am old enough to be your....your big sister" laughed Barbara. "Oh Kasey wait." Barbara reached for a large book and handed it to Kasey.

"This is a book of my works and some extra work that is not in any other books but a select few. Pierre put this book together for me. I have a few copies so here take this one as a gift from a new friend." Barbara then opened the book and wrote something in it before handing it to Kasey.

"Thanks Barbara, I will treasure it." Kasey then hugged Barbara and left the shop.

Both Jean and Barbara watched the young hips swaying out the door.

"Mmm-mmm-mmm that is a nice view. I would love to rob that cradle" quipped Jean.

Barbara smiled over at Jean. "You will never change will you?"

"Nope" snapped Jean. Barbara turned back and watched Kasey walking down the street.

When Kasey got home she went right past the kitchen and to her bedroom. Kendra told her dinner would be ready in 30 minutes. Kasey flopped down on the bed and opened the photography book. There was no inscription on the inside or backside cover. Kasey then noticed a centerfold she unfolded it and there was the backside portrait of a nude Barbara. Under Barbara's precious feet was the dedication: "To my new friend Kasey. You made me feel so special this afternoon Luv Barbara." Kasey looked at the beautiful body a minute and then smiled as she closed the book. Later she would look at the portraits again.

Chapter 12

Kendra and Craig arranged a time they could talk to each other in the privacy of their home. Kendra was going to come out to Craig. She was excited and sad at the same time. She and Craig had a magical time together which produced two lovely children. However, Kendra realized after being with Mandi that Craig never really fulfilled her sexual needs. It was not his fault. No man could fill that sexual need, and if there was a man who could, it was Craig.

Kendra explained it all to Craig as he sat with a face of stone. Emotions flooded Craig mind. Craig actually suspected that Kendra was having an affair. He just did not suspect it was with a woman or in this case a girl. Kendra told him it was Mandi. Craig looked at Kendra with anger in all over his face. "You mean she sat her having dinner with me after sleeping with my wife. I bet you two had a real laugh over that one."

Kendra looked down toward her feet "no Craig we did not. I never wanted to hurt you or the children. I just can't go on lying to you, my family, and myself."

It was at this point that Craig admitted to his affair with Tammy Baldwin. It was Kendra's turn to be angry. Kendra called Craig a hypocrite for chastising her for an affair while he was carrying on with his own affair.

Both Kendra and Craig went on for hours back and forth with an array of emotions. Each of them realized that they equally wanted to move on. Finally, the couple decided it was time to accept the fact that they still had feelings for each other, but at a different level. Craig looked at his beautiful wife and touched her cheek as a tear rolled down his cheek. Kendra was crying. Each knew this was the right thing to do, but they had always been the best of friends first and foremost. It was a sad but necessary ending to their marriage. Craig decided he would move out and they would each have their attorney's work out the details. Each pledged to work for an amicable solution. Kendra revealed that Kasey knew about both affairs, but Richard only knew about his father's affair with Tammy. Craig promised he would break the news to Richard as gently as he could. Kendra argued she should be the one to tell Richard, but Craig convinced her to let him try it. Kendra agreed knowing the unique bond that father and son had with each other. Craig and Kendra hugged for the last time as husband and wife under the same roof.

As Craig reached the door he turned to Kendra "Kendra, when your parents try to disown you, I will be there for you if you need to talk to someone else."

Kendra knew that Craig was probably right. Her parents were going to take her lesbianism very hard. They were religious and very conservative. Kendra thanked Craig and watched him stroll to his car.

After Craig left, Kendra realized how smooth it all went. True there were some heated moments, but in the end it all ended as it should. It really seemed that each was relieved at the end of the evening. Craig was ready to move on with his new life with Tammy Baldwin, and Kendra was ready to move on. Kendra wanted to move on with Mandi, but she was going to wait till Mandi got back from New York before she made and long-term plans. Mandi was still working her month internship at her father's friend's laws firm.

Craig had his talk with Richard. Needless to say, Richard was shocked about his mom and her young lover. Richard had developed a crush on Mandi and his mom was the one who scored with the young beauty. For Richard, it was too much to handle at this time in his life. He went into a withdrawal period.

Kendra had just got off the phone talking to Mandi. Mandi said she was not sure how long she would be in New York but hopefully she would be home soon. Kendra decided to call Richard, but she could not reach him. It had been two weeks since the talk with Craig, and Richard had not spoken to his mother. Richard had moved out and was now sharing a townhouse with his father. Craig was truly doing his best to mend the divide between mother and son, but it was going to take time with the naturally sensitive Richard. Kasey and Craig had made up and everything seemed be good between father and daughter. Kasey had seemed preoccupied lately. Kendra suspected there was someone new in her daughter's life.

It was late January and Kendra decided that she needed to hang out at the spa for a day. She called Lisa and each of them decided to get together on Friday. Kasey did not have school and asked if she could join her mom and Lisa. Kendra thought it would be a great idea. Kasey asked if she could bring her friend Cindy, and Kendra agreed. Kendra had always liked Cindy and thought that Cindy, despite some weight issues, was a very cute girl.

Cindy Pruitt was excited at the prospect of walking around the indoor pool area of the county club spa with very little on. She wanted to gauge Kendra Jarvis' interest. Cindy figured with Mandi being gone, Kendra would need some female companionship. It was now a reality that Kendra favored young girls. However, Cindy Pruitt will soon learn that she has attracted the attention of another woman and things could get very interesting for the curvy dark haired teen.

Chapter 13

The Timberwood Club spa was not too busy today. Kendra dressed in her gold two piece looking a gorgeous as ever, and Lisa on display in her electric blue two piece were reclining in lounge chairs waiting for the girls to make their appearance.

Lisa looked over at Kendra "that little Cindy Pruitt has really filled out hasn't she?"

Kendra smiled and looked back over at her friend "she sure has. I think she has lost a little weight too. I think she is adorable Lisa. She is so cute. She and Kasey were a contrast in figures for sure. Kasey tall, athletic and blonde and Cindy short, curvy and dark could never be confused as sisters for sure"

Lisa frowned "I feel sorry for Cindy. Janet is such a bitch at times."

"Yea, she is such a prude" sighed Kendra.

The two women saw Kasey and Cindy heading their way. Kasey was nice and tanned. Her visit to the tanning bed was paying off. Kasey was dressed in a small two piece black and white stripped bikini. Her blonde hair tied back in her usual pony tail. Kendra was a little stunned at the amount of cleavage that Kasey was displaying. Kendra's surprise was quickly replaced when she saw Cindy's cleavage. Cindy was dressed in a demure two piece black bikini. Her huge breasts heaved against the thin material. Her bottoms seem like a small triangle between her large thighs.

Lisa dropped her plastic glass as she was stunned by Cindy's attire. To Lisa, Cindy was a plump raven haired beauty. Cindy seeing the glass lying on the ground and seeing her opportunity to impress Kendra, turned away from the women and bent over to pick up the glass. Kendra and Lisa ogled the large ass encased by the thin material of the black bikini bottoms. Kendra eyes hidden beneath her sun glasses zeroed in on the magnificent buns and she began to feel that Cindy was flirting with her as she watch the young girl look back and smile at her. Lisa was captivated as she thought to herself " Mmmm-Mmmm little Cindy Pruitt has grown up!"

Cindy approached the two women and was now standing at the end of Kendra's lounge chair. "Hi Ms. Jarvis. You sure look stunning today."

"Thank you Cindy and you are quiet stunning yourself" Kendra smiled as she raised her lounge in a sitting position and reached for her tanning lotion. Kendra slowly started to massage the lotion into her arms and legs.

Cindy looked over at Lisa and smiled at the gorgeous redhead. "Hi Ms. Jennings, long time no see."

"Well hello Cynthia. It is nice, very nice, to see you as well" replied Lisa in a flirting tone.

Cindy observed the golden goddess. Kendra's shiny gold metallic bikini was clinging tightly to her body. Cindy could see the older woman's now aroused nipples pushing against the gold material leaving an impressive outline of the succulent nipples. Kendra had raised her right leg bent at the knee with the right foot flat against the chair. Cindy looked into the triangular area of Kendra's bottoms. The bikini bottoms had retracted tightly and Cindy could see the mouth watering crevice form between the object of her desire's legs.

Kendra had her sunglasses on and gave the appearance that she was looking at her own legs. In reality, Kendra was observing Cindy. Kendra knew the look of lust that was now all over Cindy's sweet face. It was a real turn on for Kendra. Kendra knew she could not let it go too far, but she enjoyed the attention from the young girl.

By this time, Kasey had stretched out on a blanket near the pool. Kasey's tan was really beginning to take shape. The black and white tiger stripped suit clung to the nubile young blonde tightly. Kasey leaned up on her elbows and had her long legs outstretched before her crossed at the ankles. Lisa was mesmerized by her beauty. As far as Lisa was concerned, Kasey belonged on the cover of a fashion magazine. Kasey was that perfect. Kasey heard her texting tone sound on her I-Phone. Lisa observed the smile on the young woman's face as Kasey started to text with someone who was obviously very special to her. Kasey then sat up and looked at Lisa.

"Hey Lisa, would you mind taking some shots of me with my camera."

Lisa took the I-Phone from Kasey and started to snap some photo's of Kasey in various poses. Some of the poses were really risqué for Kasey; such as lying on her stomach propped up on her elbows swinging her feet back and forth giving the viewer a nice view of her lovely bottom. Lisa took pictures from the front and the back. While still lying on her stomach, Kasey dropped her arms flat and arched up giving Lisa a really good shot down her cleavage.

Meanwhile, Kendra had stopped rubbing lotion on her arms and legs. She was having fun at the expense of Cindy. "Cindy, would you mind rubbing some lotion on my back dear?"

Cindy swallowed hard "no Ms. Jarvis, I don't mind at all. I think this place is so cool. It is like having a beach in the middle of the winter. Well, minus the sand of course."

Kendra laughed as she rolled over and reached back. "It is nice Cindy, but you still have to be careful. You can still burn in here; girls who are as fair as you must be careful not to burn." Kendra then released the string to the back of her top as she stretched out on the now reclined lounge. Kendra tossed the top to the side and was now bare backed dressed only in her tight shiny gold bikini bottoms. The older woman's ass was magnificent and proudly on display. Cindy sat down on the edge of the lounge close to Kendra's thigh.

"Damn, that Mandi Ulrich is so lucky." Cindy thought to herself as she started to slowly work the shoulders of the sexy woman. Cindy brushed some of the silky blonde hair of Kendra's shoulders as she worked the upper back and shoulder regions. Cindy then worked her way to the older woman's lower back. More than once Cindy let her fingers past the elastic band of the bikini bottoms to the thrill of Kendra.

Cindy then kneeled down next to the lounge and started to work on Kendra's thighs. Kendra had already got the back of her legs but said nothing as she enjoyed Cindy's electric touch. Cindy now had her back toward Kendra and was working on the lovely calves. Kendra admired the body of Cindy. Cindy may be considered a little heavy by many, but she had lost weight and was tantalizingly curvy. Kendra marveled at the white skin. How would that skin taste? Kendra imagined it was cotton soft. As Cindy finished, Kendra denoted a smell: the smell of teenage excitement.

Cindy imagined she was caressing Kendra while in the passion of making love. The raven headed girl now realized she was wet. Cindy figured it was time to get in the pool because no matter how black her material was a wet spot can be detected. Kendra thanked Cindy as she reached over and covertly attached her bikini top. Cindy made a beeline toward the pool and jumped in. The water will never cover the wet spot nicely. Kasey was back on the I-Phone now and Lisa sat back down next to Kendra.

"I saw you having some fun."

Kendra looked over at Lisa "I think a little girl was trying to seduce me" laughed Kendra. "I will admit Lisa, she was pretty good at it. It excited me."

Lisa laughed "easy there, you are taken. Maybe I can satisfy her curiosity. She is looking mighty fine and you know I love dark hair. No offense Ken."

"From what Kasey told me, Cindy has already lost her virginity. So I guess she wants to see how the other half lives" quipped Kendra.

Kasey interrupted as she and Cindy returned "Mom can I speak with you for a moment?" Kendra and Kasey walked over to the patio area.

Cindy sprawled out on the blanket and Lisa started to take it all in. She started at the girls lovely purple painted toenails and followed the curvy legs up to the crotch of the black bikini bottoms. From her angle, Lisa could see the indented area of the erogenous region between the teen's thighs. Cindy still had some baby fat on her thighs and stomach which made her all the more appealing to the hungry eyes of Lisa. Lisa's gaze fell on the exquisite sight of Cindy's incredible 44D breasts. "Such big breast for a girl her age" thought Lisa as her eyes lingered on the breasts covered by the thin black material. Lisa think looked at the angelic face as Cindy lay with her eyes closed. Cindy had fuller lips than Lisa remembered. Cindy's face was a little chubby but very sweet and appealing.

Lisa felt sorry for Cindy if for no other reason than the fact that she was Janet Pruitt's daughter. Living with Janet Pruitt, had to be tough. Janet was every bit the prude and fun did not exist in Janet's world. Janet was a striking woman with her short black hair, shapely legs, and generous chest with breasts even bigger than her daughters. However, Janet was rotten to the core. Lisa and Janet were rivals. Now Lisa found herself lusting after her rival's daughter and took delight in that fact.

Lisa then spoke up "Did you put enough sunscreen on yourself Cynthia?"

"Oh yes Ms. Jennings, I have to do that or burn. I just wished I wasn't so white and could tan."

Lisa smiled and stood up "First off call me Lisa, and secondly you have lovely skin. Look at me Cynthia, I am white and don't tan well. Do I look bad to you?" Lisa said as she placed her right hand behind her head and her left hand on her hip and bent back with head in the air as she laughed. "This is the Hollywood starlet look."

Cindy smiled but was serious as she looked at the petite redhead posing before her. Was Lisa Jennings coming on to her? Cindy admired how sculpted Lisa's legs were. "Those are a tennis players legs for sure" Cindy thought to herself. Lisa's skin was not as white as her own but was white nonetheless. Lisa had removed her glasses and Cindy's hazel eyes locked onto the hypnotic green eyes of the older woman's. At that moment, Lisa Jennings was most beautiful woman Cindy had seen. Cindy smiled again "wow Lisa you are beautiful. Maybe one day I can have a figure like yours."

KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers