Autumn Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers

The basement was spacious with a pool table and game room as well as a big screen TV. Kendra explained that this is where her husband liked to escape.

Mandi thought to herself: "I can't imagine anyone wanting to escape from you." It was back to the living room and into the master bedroom. The king size canopied mahogany bed blew Mandi away.

"This bed weighs a ton, you sure can't move it to sweep under it" laughed Kendra.

By the window was a plush burgundy lounge chair which went perfect with the burgundy paint covering the walls. The walk in closet was as big as Mandi's dorm room. The bathroom was huge with a shower big enough for 3 people and a spacious whirlpool.

"Nice size whirlpool" said Mandi.

"Yea, it is comfortable for two, but I have never been in there with Craig. I wonder what it would be like with two. It takes so much water to fill up. I hate to use so much water just for me" said Kendra.

Mandi arched her eyebrow. "Well I can come over sometime and get in with you and we can check it out."

Kendra laughed "we will do it sometime then."

Mandi was laughing and Kendra rolled her top teeth over her bottom lip while rocking her knees back and forth. Each woman realized that the other just made an overt pass at the other. The tour ended out on the deck. At one end of the deck was a tub surrounded by lattice making it a private setting, at the other end sat the tasteful patio furniture set.

Mandi was impressed. "Good grief, look at that hot tub. I love hot tubs they are so relaxing; wished I had one."

Kendra turned to Mandi. "Well dear, come over sometime and you and I can get in and have some girl talk."

When Kendra said that, Mandi shivered with a chill in the warm august afternoon heat. Kendra and Mandi went back in the living room and sat on the couch to chat a little.

"So Mandi, are you going to follow in your families footsteps and be a lawyer?"

Mandi looked toward the floor. "I know they want me to, but I thought I might try teaching. I am working on a general education degree as well as my pre-law."

"Really, I was a teacher" beamed Kendra.

Mandi perked up after hearing this admission from the now object of her building desire. "No kidding! Kendra, you are full of surprises."

Kendra and Mandi discovered that they liked many things. Each like classical music, and old black and white movies, Mandi spent a lot of time with her grandparents as her mom had passed away when she was 5. Her grandparents had been a big influence on her. Mandi recommended that the next time the college playhouse had a showing of some old romances they could go together and see them. Kendra agreed and they exchanged phone numbers. They also agreed to keep in touch on Facebook. Kendra suggested that maybe they could double date. Kendra and Craig with Mandi and her boyfriend.

"I don't have a boyfriend Kendra; I don't have time for such things." Mandi went on "As a matter of fact I don't have much to do with men."

Kendra arched her eyebrow; "well there is always plenty of time for that stuff later, school must come first now.

"Right" said Mandi.

Kendra and Mandi also found out that each were tomboys. Kendra informed Mandi she had to be a tomboy growing up on a farm. The two kind of went together. Kendra reminisces about catching fire flies to which Mandi responded about chasing frogs. Mandi said her father always emphasizes the feminine "I" at the end of Mandi and not the traditional Y. Mandi stressed that her name was Mandi and not Amanda as many often suspected.

Mandi looked up and smiled at Kendra. "Yea, Dad wants to make sure I am a girl alright."

"He doesn't have to worry about that, your gorgeous." Kendra caught herself and noticed Mandi's turned head looking at her with amusement.

Mandi got up and walked over to the fireplace. Kendra eyed her hips. Mandi's shorts were really riding high right now displaying a nice round tight butt. Kendra eyed it for a second and then blushed a little as Mandi turned back and caught her. When Mandi turned back around to look at the pictures on the mantle, Kendra's eyes fell back on the brunette's cute ass. Kendra then looked at the muscular calves and admired them. Mandi sat down in front of the fire place on the plush white rug. Mandi struck a pose with her hands behind her head and legs stretched out with her left leg bent at an angle and the right leg draped over the left fully extended.

"Nice lovely legs. God, I wished my legs were like hers"; Kendra pondered to herself as she leered at the lovely young creature.

Mandi spoke up. "What do you think, Deborah Kerr?"

"Why not, my friend has called me Jane Russell" laughed Kendra.

"No way Kendra, not Jane Russell; you're more like Marilyn Monroe."

Kendra replied "honestly, I think your more like Claudette Colbert."

"Cool Kendra, I love It Happened One Night."

Kendra quickly responded. "Goodness girl, that is even before my time."

Both of them had a nice laugh about it. Kasey came out and asked what was going on, and that she could hear them through her door like a couple of giggling school girls. Kasey was startled to see Mandi sitting in a seductive pose and her mother sitting on the couch, with her head supported by her left hand staring at Mandi while rubbing her upper right thigh with the other hand. Kasey arched her eyebrows and headed back up stairs.

After Kasey turned around and left, Mandi stared at Kendra's legs. Kendra noticed the brunette looking at her legs. It was nice that someone, even a girl, appreciated her legs. Mandi observed the thick legs. They were tanned, with no varicose veins and appeared so smooth. Kendra stretched her legs fully out in front of her and flexed her toes.

"You have nice legs Kendra."

"Thank you Mandi, so do you."

Mandi continued. "Kendra, you legs seem so strong."

Kendra smiled "I play a lot of tennis. It is a must to keep them in shape at my age."

Kendra reached down and rubbed her calves. Mandi could feel her heart pounding and her breath coming faster.

"However, there is too much meat here" laughed Kendra.

Mandi smiled and shook her head. "Kendra, you are not old and your legs look so smooth and tanned. As far as too much meat, I think women are much more sexier with a little meat on their bones"

Kendra smiled rubbing her legs "it takes a lot of expensive products to keep them this smooth especially after trips to the tanning bed."

Mandi leaned forward "you mind if I feel?"

Kendra shifted a little at the request "no, go ahead."

Mandi kneeled in front of Kendra and rubbed both of her legs with the full palms of her hands from the feet to mid thigh wrapping around each calf. Kendra moaned a little at the touch of the girl's warm hands.

Mandi looked into her eyes at the sound of the moan and observed. "Wow, no stubble and smooth. I wished mine felt like this."

Mandi stood up, looked Kendra in the eyes and walked between the blond's legs. "See what you think" smiled Mandi.

Kendra leaned forward and wrapped her hands around the girl. Kendra reached a little high than she meant to and her palms landed squarely on the girl's backside. Kendra felt the cool satin of the shorts and slowly slid her hands down Mandi's legs.

Kendra leaned back and swallowed hard. "They are as soft as I imagined Mandi. They are nice."

When Kendra looked suddenly startled, Mandi realized it was time to go even though she did not want to. Kendra walked out to the curb with Mandi. When Mandi go into her car, Kendra noticed clean Mandi's car, a 2010 grey BMW, was. She sure seems to be a young lady who has her priorities in order.

"I truly enjoyed meeting you Mandi.' Kendra said with a most sincere smile and warm tone.

"I loved meeting you to Kendra, let do it again sometime. It was the highlight of the evening. I feel like you and I connect on so many levels."

Kendra had to agree; she could not remember a time when she got along so well with someone so young. Mandi, however, was no ordinary young girl.

Kendra stepped closer. "I know, it is weird, you are so mature for a girl your age."

Mandi winked and shot back "Girl, I am all women."

Kendra looked concern "At my age, I have a tendency to call women your age girls so please don't be offended."

"No harm done, well sweet dreams'' Mandi said beaming up at the lovely woman.

"Sweet dreams Mandi and be careful."

"Alright, whatever you say mom." Mandi said with a wink and a twisted smile.

"Get going little girl" laughed Kendra.

After cleaning up the kitchen, Kendra lay in bed she reflected the evening. Her hitting it off with Mandi Ulrich was startling to her. It was like the age difference did not exist. Their love of career, music, movies matched perfectly. If she had been searching for a perfect mate, Mandi's interest would fit her profile. They were very much soul mates.

Kendra heard the door open as Richard did his best to sneak back into the house. It was alright he still had a few minutes. About that time Kasey came into the bedroom and sat at the edge of the bed. "Well mom what did you think of Mandi?"

"I liked her Kasey. I think you lucked out on finding a mentor like Mandi. She is also well connected and that could lead to a position with a good firm."

"Well, she liked you to mom. I could tell. The both of you hit it off better than I would have thought."

Kasey yawned. "Well, guess I should get off to bed. I got a big day tomorrow."

Kasey smiled and went off to bed as Kendra secretly breathed a sigh of relief. Kendra thought back to the way Mandi's hands felt on her legs. Mandi's hands were warm and smooth, not like Craig's hard hands, and Mandi applied the right amount of touch. Kendra then remembered how Mandi's butt felt in her hands. So firm, her legs were so strong and Kendra could feel the muscles move under her touch. She imagined if Mandi's body felt like that all over. She then envisioned Mandi nude. Kendra then placed herself nude facing Mandi as both of them embraced and massaged each other's backside. Kendra slid her right hand under the covers and under the waistband of her shorts. She moved her palm through the full bush and cupped her vagina. "Oh shit! I am wet." Kendra jerked up in bed stunned.

Chapter 3

When Mandi reached her dorm room, her roommate Kris was already asleep. Mandi tried to tiptoe in as quietly as possible. However Kris was just playing possum.

"Where were you Man? On a date?" The inquisitive Kris asked.

Mandi zoned in on her nosy roommate. "Nah, I had a meeting with the high school girl I am sponsoring."

Kris sprung up in bed and turned on the table lamp. "You mean that real cute blond I saw you with a couple of weeks ago."

"Yea, that is her" Mandi knew what Kris was getting ready to get around to, but she decided to let her get it out of her system.

Kris smiled "don't you think she may be a little immature for you. I mean I know you are only a couple of years older than she is, but your college years make you so much more mature."

"As quick as always aren't we Kris? There is nothing there." Mandi responded cooly.

Kris did not fully believe Mandi. She had seen that look on Mandi's face before, and she knew that Mandi, much like herself, preferred tall tanned blonds. Mandi seemed really worked up and joyful as they talked.

"O.K. Man, I know something is up. I mean you must really had enjoyed your evening. You are too happy for me right now" Kris laughed.

Mandi thought for a moment and decided to go ahead and tell her roommate about Kasey's mother.

"Actually Kris, it was her mother that made the greatest impression on me."

"Wow, please do tell Mandi." Kris sat up and was eager to hear how Mandi would describe her.

Mandy took a deep breath than spilled the info to a very interested Kris. "Well, her name is Kendra. Kendra, I love the way that name just rolls off my tongue. She is very charming and beautiful. Blond hair with the prettiest blue eyes and whitest smile I have ever seen. We really hit it off. She was a teacher and we have so many similar interest. We talked for over two hours."

"My goodness, her mother? How old is she?" Kris' eyes widened up as she was a little concerned for Mandi. She knew that Mandi has a tendency to fall for a woman very quickly.

"She is 41, but she doesn't look it. She likes to play tennis. Maybe I can get her out on the racquetball court sometime."

Kris laughed "Yea, and into your bed."

"It is not like that Kris. She is a happily married woman with two children, and I could never disrespect her like that. However, we did massage each other's legs to demonstrate their smoothness."

Kris looked serious while Mandi was describing the slow massaging of the legs.

Kris looked at Mandi. "Mandi, take it easy. Remember I am twenty-four and have been around a few more blocks than you. Straight women like to experiment than they go back to their men. And you Mandi, let's just say you are kind of a player."

"I will take it slow Kris. If something develops, it will be mutual and not on sided."

Kris told Mandi that was the right thing to do. Kris cared for Mandi like a sister and did not want to see her get hurt. Messing around with a married woman is the easiest way to have your heart shattered. However, Mandi might sleep with this woman and then after she had sated her lustful appetite she would move on. She has ended a relationship before. Kris reminded Mandi that she was there if Mandi ever needed her.

After Mandi had showered and went to bed, she thought back over the events of the evening. Mandi had not met a woman like Kendra. There was sweetness to Kendra. The fact that they had so much in common attracted Mandi as much to Kendra's as her outer beauty. Mandi knew she had to see Kendra again. She had to know if there is something there, because she was getting those feelings deep inside her which often guided Mandi to a conquest. First thing she has got to do is tell Kendra the truth; tell Kendra she is a dye in the wool lesbian to the core. Mandi feared she would lose the relationship, but felt she had to be honest to her principles.

Mandi remembered the sexy legs of the older blond. She imagined what Kendra would look like naked. She imagined the nice full breast crushed against her body, the lovely round womanly ass filling her hands, the nice full lips pressed to her lips. How would the two of them look naked rolling around on a bed of cool red satin sheets? Mandi's hand found its way to her wet mound. Mandi entered her vagina and she silently stroked, kneaded, and pinched her labia to the image of making love to Kendra. Kris was snoring leaving Mandi to hasten her pace as she imagined her head bobbing between the blond's legs. Mandi reached around and muffled her moans with her pillow as she came. After a time of reflection, she rolled over on her right side and fell silently to sleep imagining being in Kendra's arms as the two drift off to sleep after some hot sex.

Mandi woke early Saturday and pulled her laptop open. She looked over at the empty bed next to hers. Kris told Mandi goodbye before heading off to work, but Mandi was kind of fuzzy in her memory of it. Mandi jumped on her Facebook page. Most of her friends were still in bed. 8:00AM was pretty early following Friday night festivities. Mandi had a friend request from Kendra. Mandi no sooner authorized the friend request when Kendra chimed in on the live chat:

KENDRA: Hey, you are up pretty early.

MANDI: My roommate kind of woke me up when she left. I could not get back to sleep.

KENDRA: Well, Craig came in a little later that he thought he would and just got in the bed about 30 minutes ago. I enjoyed our meeting last night.

MANDI: So did I. You put me at ease. That is very hard to do I am such a scatterbrain. You have a calming effect on me.

KENDRA: My mothering nature I guess LOL.

MANDI: U look young enough to be my sister. What r u talking about?

KENDRA: I am old enough to be your mother.

MANDI: Well, u r one hot!!!!!! mama....LOL

KENDRA: : )

KENDRA: I hope we can become very good friends Mandi.

MANDI: What r u going to do today?

KENDRA: Got to take some things back to the store that I got for my mother. They were too big. I am not very good at judging sizes.

MANDI: I need to do that myself. The summer clothes are on sale and I always pick up my spring break bikini and sun dresses when the fall line comes out. They are so much cheaper.

KENDRA: Hey, me too. Damn, we are good.

MANDI: I am thinking about a one piece this year.

KENDRA: So am I, but your too young and slim for a one piece. Have fun, guys love the two piece you know.

MANDI: May just save my money and keep the one I got. It is kind of hokey though.

KENDRA: What do you mean?

MANDI: Stand by. Check your mail.

Kendra opened up her mail attachment and the picture of Mandi flashed on the screen. Mandi was lying on a lounge chair in a two piece orange bikini with blue polka dots. Kendra marveled at how lovely Mandi was. Her smile was so radiant in the sun. Mandi was wearing a pair of dark glasses and holding a drink in her right hand like she was toasting. She was kind of turned to her right just a bit and her lovely oiled legs reflected the sun. Her bottoms were pulled type and Kendra could make out the outline of her firm bottom. Mandi's breast appeared pretty pert and rounded nicely in the bikini top. Kendra felt her throat get a little dry.

KENDRA: WOW!! You look great. It is a keeper. Don't get another one. Hold on for a second.

Kendra was curious what Mandi would think of her pictures from Myrtle Beach. Mandi may be a girl, but Kendra could use a compliment in the worst way regardless of the gender.

Mandi was notified of mail, and she was excited when she opened up the attachment and saw a picture of Kendra lying on a lounge chair reading a book in a black two piece bikini. Kendra's blond hair was tied on top of her head dropping into a pony tail and she was propped up on her arms giving a slight view of her ample cleavage. Kendra's shapely backside was beautifully clad in a tight black bikini bottom. Her backside was very large, curvy, and womanly. It was bootylicious thought Mandi. Kendra's skin was golden and her calves were on full view. She was a goddess thought Mandi.

MANDI: OMG! Kendra. You are hot!! With legs and a butt like yours, wearing a one piece should be a crime.

KENDRA: Stop it lol.Well not bad for a mother of two I guess.

MANDI: No, not at all. We make a great contrast to each other.

KENDRA: No doubt. Why don't you meet me at St. James square about 11:00 and we will have some lunch. There is this wonderful little bistro there called The Corner Kitchen. ON ME.

There was no answer. Kendra was worried that she was too forward to invite such a young woman to go shopping with her after only just meeting the young woman the night before.

KENDRA: Mandi, u there?

MANDI: I would like that Kendra. I really would.

KENDRA: Maybe I can try on some bikini's and you can give me your expert opinion.

MANDI: Seeing you live in a bikini. : ) WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KENDRA: You really make me blush you know.

KENDRA: However, I get to see you in a bikini, and if I have to wear a two piece you have to wear a string bikini. : )

MANDI: Sounds like the ticket to me.


KENDRA: Good, see you there.

MANDI: You bet.

After Mandi logged off, she thought about the conversation she just had on Facebook with Kendra. Did she go too far when she sent Kendra the bikini photo? Mandi did not want to frighten Kendra off when the true nature of her sexual preference is revealed. Mandi liked Kendra too much and felt she could develop a really close friendship with the older woman. Still, Kendra did send her a picture which demonstrated that Kendra was interested in the discussion.

KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers