Autumn Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers

"Tah, dah!" wailed Kendra.

"Oh my God" Mandi stuttered out of her mouth.

Mandi's face was serious as she breathed hard and looked at the blond goddess before her. Kendra stood before Mandi with her right leg slightly forward and her hands on her hips and her thumbs looped in the waistband on each side. The triangle tied top had the appearance of straining to hold back Kendra's hefty breast. Kendra's breathing pushed her breast to the brink of breaking the bikini top. The bottoms fit snuggly to Kendra's womanly curvy hips with about two inch of band of material on each side. Kendra felt a little self conscious but found herself enjoying the look on Mandi's face as she pushed her thumbs down a little lowering the bottoms to a point were Mandi could make out a few strands of pubic hair beginning to emerge. Apparently Mandi liked what she saw. Kendra felt sexy standing in front of this girl who admitted her lesbianism just an hour ago. It was a thrilling new experience for Kendra.

Mandi took in every inch of Kendra from her red toenails up to her blond glory and everywhere in between. Kendra's golden tan was a great contrast to the metallic gold material. Mandi saw the caesarean scar and stretch marks across her abdomen which enriched Kendra's mature nature. Damn, Kendra is hot!!

"What do you think Mandi?" Kendra turned to give Mandi a close look at her backside as she admired herself in the mirror.

Mandi licks her lips a little while looking at the nice full, round bottom. "Kendra, Craig will flip." Mandi said as she sat turned off her cell phone video cam and placed the phone back in her purse.

Kendra frowned and sighed after Mandi's last comment. "I doubt it. He rarely seems to care much."

Mandi brightened up. "I care."

Kendra smiled at Mandi. "Then this is all worth while."

Mandi walked and stood beside Kendra and wrapped her left arm around her waist.

"Look at us Kendra. We could turn some heads."

Each woman admired the other's body in the full length mirror. Kendra turned at the same time as Mandi. Kendra's mouth eased towards Mandi's mouth. Mandi could feel Kendra's sweet breath on her mouth as the older woman's lips drew closer. Each woman closed her eyes. The two women's lips locked in a soft kiss. Kendra and Mandi embraced each other as they continued to kiss ore passionately. Kendra opened her mouth to Mandi's tongue as she felt Mandi's hands cupping her ass. Mandi's hands slipped under the material of the bikini bottoms and started to massage the lovely golden ass cheeks. Mandi broke the kiss and fell to her stomach at Kendra's feet. Mandi bent her head down and started kissing Kendra's toes one by one. Kendra began to breathe hard as her chest felt as though it was on fire as she smiled at begin worshiped by this sweet girl. She then kissed up each foot, each leg, stopping at the upper thighs.

Mandi looked at Kendra. "God you are so beautiful, the most beautiful woman I have ever kissed."

Kendra reached down, her head was still spinning. She pulled Mandi up and the two of them made their way to the love seat in the room Kendra laid down and pulled Mandi on top of her. The two women crushed their bodies into each other while kissing. Legs entwined with each other. Kendra slid her right foot up Mandi's legs back and forth over the curve of the young girl's calves. Mandi cupped Kendra's right breast as she thrust her tongue deep into the blond's mouth. The women were mouth on mouth in an air tight seal. Mandi reached below the waistband of Kendra's bikini bottoms and was about to penetrate.......

"Hey, everything alright back here" shouted an intrusive Leslie.

"Yea, everything is good" a startled Kendra shouted. "Damn, what happened here?" Kendra was shocked back into reality and she promptly told Mandi that she needed to run.

"Kendra, don't freak out. It is o.k., we didn't have sex."

"Mandi we have only just met. I don't know what is going on here. I need to go. I will call you and we can talk some." Kendra quickly stepped into the booth and put her clothes back on.

"Please call me Kendra" pleaded Mandi.

Kendra promised and then departed the store. She practically ran to her Explorer. Kendra paused for a minute at the steering wheel, and then started the vehicle and departed.

Mandi Ulrich stood in shock. Kendra Jarvis is into women. There is interest there and Mandi decided she was going to pursue Kendra Jarvis and see where it leads. For Mandi, this was the woman for her. The woman she always desired, and she is going to fight for Kendra. It was a pure and simple case of pure lust. Kendra is gay! Mandi knows it is her mission to help Kendra shed the conservative bonds that restrict her.

Kendra pulled into the driveway and headed into the house. Craig was sitting at the table when she entered the house.

"Where have you been?" snapped Craig.

"I had to take mother's birthday gift back and exchange it. It was busy and Saturday traffic was a killer." Kendra was quiet good at fibbing to Craig.

Craig smiled and looked his wife over. "Well, you look good today baby. I always loved those shorts. They are a turn on."

Kendra realized that Craig was starting to get a little frisky and this dismayed her. Kendra still had Mandi Ulrich on her mind and did not feel like making love to her husband.

"I need to fix dinner Craig."

"It can't wait." Craig took Kendra's hand and led her to the bedroom.

Craig's hands were rough, his body was coarse, and the instrument between his legs was an unwelcome guest. As they made love, Kendra stared at the ceiling:

Kendra's mind was flooded with one thought. "Come on Craig, come and get it over with."

When Craig kissed her, Kendra felt nauseous, but she couldn't help it. Kendra now realized that she had some major problems which will have to be resolved.

Kendra kept thinking to herself. "What is wrong with me? I wanted to make love to a young girl, but do not want to make love to my husband."

Kendra began to cry as Craig climaxed and she realized: "I am gay; there is no longer any doubt about that."

Mandi entered her dorm room, threw her keys on the desk and flopped down on her bed. She kept envisioning Kendra in the stunning gold bikini leaning toward her. Mandi worried that she frightened Kendra away from her. Mandi was feeling a little depressed. She opened her laptop and began downloading the video from the store onto her laptop.

The door opened up and Kris walked in. "Hey Mandi we are going to Lasers. You want to go?"

"No thanks Kris. I am not in the mood. Kendra almost made love to me."

"What, you barley know her. For a straight woman she sure works fast" observed Kris.

"We click Kris. We just click right. I know she is the woman for me. My heart tells me this." Mandi showed Kris the video taken during the bikini fitting.

Kris was totally entranced by the beauty of the older woman. She was just Kris' type to. "You lucky dog. She is gorgeous. When are you going to make your big move?"

"I don't know. I am going to give her time. She needs it. It has got to be tough on her; having her whole world crash down around her." Mandi would try to tread slowly from here on out with Kendra Jarvis. Too much has happened now. She had to get Kendra in bed. She needed this woman in the worst way.

Chapter 5

For two weeks Kendra tried to avoid Mandi. They would chat on the phone or on Facebook, but they did not agree to meet. Meanwhile, Kendra started ordering lesbian themed books on her kindle. Kendra would read a whole book in a matter of hours. Kendra eventually went on line and subscribed to some all girl websites and started streaming videos. She subscribed to an older woman/young girl site. She became obsessed with the subject. Kendra would attend her son's football games and think of Mandi when she saw the young nubile cheerleaders doing their routines. Was she a dirty old woman? Maybe she was a pervert. It depressed her to think of such things. Kendra would race home, lock herself in her bedroom and open her computer and watch videos until she heard the garage door open signaling Craig's arrival home. In bed, she just could not have sex with Craig. To her surprise, Craig had become kind of cool also.

Mandi was having an equally tough time. Kendra consumed her thoughts throughout the day. She longed to kiss those lips, to hold the beautiful blond woman in her arms, and to make love to every part of her body. Mandi decided to just show up at Kendra's house one evening. She had learned through Kasey that everyone would be out on Friday evening. Her dad was working overnight, Richard was staying all night at a friend's house, and Kasey would be staying all night at her best friend's house. It was a crisp September night. Mandi grabbed a box off her dresser and grabbed her keys as she headed out the dorm room door. While she was driving, Mandi tried to figure out how she could justify this intrusion into Kendra's private life. Simple, she would just tell the truth. She was infatuated with Kendra and needed to just see her.

Kendra had just finished straightening up the house and started to read one of her books. Suddenly the doorbell ranged and Kendra answered the door to find Mandi at the door holding a package.

"Here Kendra, I wanted you to have this. This is my birthday gift to you."

Kendra opened the box and pulled out the metallic gold two piece bikini she had tried on.

Mandi smiled at the surprised Kendra. "It looked so good on you I could not resist getting it for you."

Kendra teared up. "Oh honey, that is so thoughtful of you. I know I have not been much of a friend to you lately. I was just so shocked at myself."

However, Mandi was reassuring. "Why? You did nothing wrong."

Kendra stared into the girl's warm brown eyes. "Mandi, I want to kiss you so bad."

This was music to Mandi's ears. "Kendra let yourself go. I want you to kiss me."

"Mandi I am old enough to be your mother."

"And I am old enough to know that does not matter" replied the defiant Mandi.


 Kendra looked into Mandi's eyes "Don't you find it a little weird?"

"No Kendra, to me, you are the perfect woman. You are my ideal woman."

Kendra blushed at Mandi's comment, but she felt her heart beat a little faster. She loved the fact that Mandi thought she was beautiful, and that they seemed to connect on so many levels. If Mandi were a man, she would be prince charming. Yet Kendra found Mandi and women in general, attractive. She has questioned her sexuality lately and knows she has to get to the bottom of her feelings if she has any chance of a happy life. She had loved Craig, but for the last few years everything with her husband was so routine and, truthfully, boring.

"Mandi you were honest with me, so I will be honest with you. I am beginning to wonder if I may be gay. However, I could just be attracted to your attraction to me. I am not ready to forget about my life here, or my children to pursue something that might not be real."

Mandi studied the older woman for a moment. Kendra was so adorable sitting on the couch with her bare feet curled up under her, and her hands tugging on her red sweatshirt. The two women's eyes locked and Mandi got lost in bright blue eyes of her love interest.

"Kendra you will have to find out, and the only way to do that is to meet other women. If you are gay, you will do no one any favors to stay in a loveless marriage, including your children and Craig."

Kendra looked concerned. "I can't go out with anyone while I am still married, suppose someone who knows me sees me. It could cause a lot of problems for me."

Mandi thought for a moment than offered her suggestion. "Why don't we date a little and see where it goes." Mandi smiled a little mischievous smile beamed at Kendra.

Kendra was now curious. "Date, like what?"

Mandi smiled her bright white smile. "We could go to a movie or get together and watch a video. We could go to dinner, or take in the museum. Maybe, we could take walks in the park. You know with fall coming, the leaves will be turning pretty soon."

"I will think about it Mandi. Friday's are kind of out because of Richard's games. Kasey, I think, is getting suspicious. I don't know when we could do anything."

Mandi thought a second. "Well I don't have any classes on Tuesday. We could always get together that day. You could come to my dorm room as Kris leaves for work in the mornings and has classes in the afternoon. If Craig works we could get together here. I just want to spend time with you."

Kendra was really touched by Mandi's words. It has been so long since she has felt that anyone cared so much for her feelings. Kendra knew it could be dangerous, but she also knew that she must try. She owed it to herself. Kendra had always sacrificed so much for others and now it is time to do something for herself.

"Alright Mandi, I will date you. Let's think it over a few days and see what we can come up with."


 "Sounds logical to me Kendra; let's do it."

"Mandi stood up: "I guess I will go, I will call you tomorrow, and we will talk some more."

Kendra stood up and Mandi came over to her and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"Goodnight my queen." Mandi said before she departed leaving both women with a lot to think about.

Kendra thought about what Mandi said concerning the fall and the leaves changing. All leaves change from green to their true natural color. Maybe that is what is happening to Kendra. Maybe Kendra is changing to her true natural self. The autumn could be interesting.

Mandi and Kendra talked almost every day for two weeks. However, Craig had been off work for a fall break. Richard had kept Kendra busy. He had caught a really bad stomach virus, and Kendra had to tend to him. Kasey's beta club had a bake sale and Kendra volunteered to help. Mandi was becoming discouraged as she talked with Kris. Kris had no classes on Wednesday and Mandi had a online class instead of her normal class session today; so both girls decided to take a walk down to town square.

Kendra and Lisa had finished playing an early morning tennis session. They left the club and had an early lunch in front of The Corner Kitchen. The two women were enjoying the sun. It was a cool early October morning and both women were wearing their white tennis outfits with matching blue sweaters. The sun was warm enough to cut through the cool autumn weather. Kendra told Lisa, as she always did, about her problem. She remembered that Lisa had told her she had some experience with another girl while in college. Lisa blew it off as just doing some experimenting. However, unbeknownst to Kendra, Lisa still loved women. She was very much bisexual.

"Lisa, do you ever have urges to try women again."

Lisa swallowed hard. "Where did that one come from?"

Kendra nervously answered her friend. "It is just something that I am curious about. That is all."

Lisa raised her eyebrows and then turned toward Kendra. "I sometimes fantasize about it, but I am pretty happy with my marriage. However, if the right situation comes, who knows. Come on Ken, what is going on."

"Mandi and I have kind of connected."

Lisa looked down at the table and then looked at her best friend in the eye. "Mandi is gay? Even if she is, isn't she too young for you?"

"I think so, but I really don't know Lisa. We do have fun together I can't deny that."

"Kendra I know you and Craig have been having your problems, but I just don't know if this closeness s a good idea honey."

"To be honest Lisa, we decided to go on a date together, but I have not been able to actually do it."

"Kendra, you have a lot to lose; your kids, your husband, your home and I can think of a whole lot more."

Lisa and Kendra continued to discuss Kendra's problem when Kendra noticed Mandi and another girl heading towards her and Lisa. Mandi was dressed in jeans and a very pretty red sweater over a white blouse. The other girl was dressed in a lilac colored turtleneck and a pair of well worn jeans. The other girl was quiet a looker. She was tall with an angular face and well defined cheek bones. She had a long straight nose and deep set blue eyes. Her jet black hair was cut short over her ears. She towered over Mandi. She was about as tall as Kasey. She could almost pass for a boy, but a very cute boy. Kendra's mind lingered on what the body of the short haired girl must look like under those restrictive clothes.

"Hey Kendra, small world" said the smiling, waving Mandi.

"Hi Mandi, I thought you had classes today?"

"It is online today. So I don't have to go in." Mandi said as she took in Kendra's crossed legs in her short white tennis skirt. The dark skin in stark contrast to the white material was very erotic.

"Oh Kendra, I would like for you to meet my roommate, Kris Cantrell." Kendra shook Kris's hand; it was larger than hers and was very warm. Kendra noticed the rings on every finger and the thumb rings. Tasteful, very tasteful Kendra thought to herself. Kendra and Kris' eyes met and hung together for many seconds.

Kendra held on to the hand of the lovely young friend of Mandi's. "Pleasure to meet you Kris."

"Same here Kendra, I have heard many good things about you." Kris was looking Kendra up and down. She found Kendra to be her type of woman; beautiful, mature, and curvy. Kris looked over at the lovely lady sitting next to Kendra. Her hair was burning auburn and she had piercing green eyes. Her skin was white and looked flawless.

Kendra smiled and introduced her friend. "This is my friend Lisa Jennings."

Lisa shook hands with Mandi and could see why Kendra found her so attractive. Her friend Kris was very handsome and Lisa smiled as she shook the young woman's hand. Kris was likewise mesmerized by the very lovely Lisa. However, Kris' thoughts kept returning to the stunning blond woman. Kris loved how Kendra had crossed her delicious tanned legs.

"Well, how did the game go today?" asked Mandi.

"Great, we won" said Lisa.

Kris chimed in "I have always wanted to play that game but just never had the time to learn."

"You should try it" said Lisa. "You have a nice lanky, athletic body."

Kendra agreed as she thought the same thing. Kris smiled and said she might give it a go.

Lisa chatted back "I would be happy to teach you sometime."

Kendra turned toward Lisa. Was Lisa flirting with Kris? Kris said she had to get back and work on her paper today. She had old Professor Kemp.

"You mean old boom, boom. You must be taking marketing" said Lisa.

"You know him?" asked Kris.

"He has been there forever" laughed Lisa. Lisa had had Professor Kemp and knew what he expected. After hearing Kendra's confession about her lesbian tendencies, Lisa imagined Kris must be a lesbian also. Lisa's mind started to conjure up scenarios between her and Kris. Kendra and Mandi took a short walk and left Kris and Lisa who continued to talk. Mandi and Kendra walked along.

"Does Kris like Lisa?" asked Kendra as she turned toward the little brunette.

"I am afraid so" said Mandi.

Kendra laughed. "Lisa is pretty easy to get along with. She will talk Kris' ear off."

"Kris is quiet a talker to" laughed Mandi.

"Mandi, Richard has a huge football game in Chicago the weekend after next. Craig is going up there. Kasey will be there to since she is in the pep band. I have to stay behind. I have made a commitment to help out with the fall bazaar at church. I will be done by 3:00. You could come over the house if you like."

Mandi thought about it then asked what time would Craig and the kids be back.

"They said sometime Saturday night of even Sunday morning. It all depends" said Kendra.

Mandi stopped walking for a second and turned toward the delicious blond. "My father has a chalet on the river near Louisville. Why don't you let me pick you up Friday afternoon, and we could stay all night. He has everything there we could want."

KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers