Autumn Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers

"Only if you let me cook you dinner" said Kendra.

"It is a date" winked Mandi.

Kendra and Mandi headed back to the table as Kris and Lisa were getting up. Lisa volunteered to help Kris with some research work since she had also experienced the cranky Professor Kemp.

Kris was eyeing the voluptuous blond as the two women approached. Kris thought to herself: "Kendra is so beautiful, and I just know Mandi is going to hurt that incredible creature."

Kris thought again "Kris, you have to give it time with Kendra, see how she adjusts. She might be just experimenting. Mandi may be the one in for a surprise."

Lisa looked over at the two approaching women "Kendra, do you mind if we swing by the library, I promised to help Kris pick out a couple of references for her paper."

"Hey, I got an idea" said Mandi in a cheerful voice. "Why don't I just give Kendra a ride home and you two can go and do what you have to do without any hurry."

Lisa spoke up. "Sounds good to me, what about you Ken.?"

Kendra peered at Lisa "sure, that sounds like the plan."

Kris smiled over at Lisa and the two of them headed off towards Lisa's Mercedes. Lisa appeared to put a little more twist in her walk trying to divert Kris' attention. However, Kris turned back and looked at Kendra one more time.

Kendra eyed the tall girl's nice round butt and wondered what it must like beneath the jeans. "I bet she has buns of steel under those pants." The two of them got in Lisa's car and departed.

Later Mandi pulled into the driveway of Kendra's home. "Kendra, I hope you follow through and come with me to my dad's chalet. I can hardly wait."

"Mandi" Kendra whispered seductively.

Kendra then placed her hands on Mandi's chin, and then slowly moved toward her. Kendra's mouth moved towards Mandi's. The lips were drawn together like a magnet to steel. The kiss was soft. Mandi could smell the sweet smell of Kendra's perfume as the two women were locked into a deep passionate kiss.

Kendra pulled back. "I just sealed it with a kiss baby cakes."

Mandi pressed into Kendra kissing the older woman passionately while rubbing Kendra's upper right thigh with the Palm of her left hand. Mandi pushed her hands up the thigh and under the tennis skirt.

Kendra caught Mandi's hand. "Not here my angel, at your father's chalet however, anything goes" winked Kendra. Kendra then got out of the car and walked towards the house. She turned back and blew Mandi a kiss and yelled out "call me later."

Chapter 6

Kendra saw her family off early Friday morning reminding them to give her a call when they reached their destination. She then went to church, and help set up tables and decorations for the bazaar which will be held Saturday to help fund overseas missions.

Kendra then headed home about 1:30. She took a relaxing bath and then packed. Kendra dressed in a pair of tight black crop pants and a white turtleneck and pulled her shoulder length blond hair into a ponytail. While she wore her gladiator sandals, Kendra knew she would need more sturdy shoes. Due to the cool temperatures and the fact that the chalet was in a wooded area, Kendra packed her tennis shoes. She chose a pair of white Nikes with light blue trim. Craig called and said that he and the kids had made it and was checking into their motel rooms. When he said he loved Kendra, Kendra felt a pain of regret. She felt awful for Craig but not enough as she was still looking forward to the weekend with Mandi.

Mandi pulled up at 5 minutes till 3. She was driving a Blue Ford Escape. Mandi was wearing a pair of jeans and a IU red sweatshirt.

"Are we ready?" Mandi said beaming.

"You bet!" Kendra smiled a bright white smile which melted Mandi's heart.

The trip took about an hour and a half. While they rode, each woman would steal looks at the other wondering about the body beneath the clothes. Each woman also massaged the other's thigh during the drive. Once Mandi let her hand drift between Kendra's legs as she rubbed the crotch of the black pants until they were hot from the friction. Kendra moaned as she felt herself getting wet. Fearing an accident, Mandi thought it was better she stopped. They arrived at the chalet about 4:30. It was smaller than Kendra imagined, but it was nice. It was a log cabin style dwelling. Once inside Kendra scanned the living room. It had hard oak floors with a big rug in the middle of the room. An old stone fire place, large sofa, love seat, and home entertainment system completed the living room. The kitchen and dining room were all one and the same. It was cozy and quiet lovely. There was a deck that wrapped around the chalet. There was a downstairs bathroom and small bedroom. Upstairs was just a loft with a king size bed sitting in the middle of the room complete with skylight windows above the bed. A large bathroom was just to the right of the bed. There was a lamp table on both sides of the bed.

"This is lovely Mandi."

Mandi smiled and looked at Kendra. "I know it is small, but dad usually comes here by himself, so he doesn't need much."

Kendra then said she would start dinner if Mandi would fix the bed. Mandi delightfully agreed and also said she would fix the downstairs bed if Kendra felt more comfortable.

"Don't be silly" snapped Kendra with a smile and a wink. Kendra walked over to the counter and started searching for bowls and cooking utensils to prepare dinner. Mandi walked up behind Kendra and wrapped her arms around the older woman's waist.

"You are so hot Kendra, I bet you can really cook."

Mandi began to kiss the exposed neck of the buxom blond. Kendra giggled and turned to face Mandi. Then Kendra drew Mandi's mouth to hers and the women kissed. Kendra finally withdrew and told Mandi that she need to start fixing dinner if they are to eat this evening.

Kendra fixed a wonderful steak dinner complete with baked potatoes, salad and baked bread. Kendra opened a bottle of red wine and lit some candles. Mandi put on some soft music. It was a very romantic setting. The two women ate dinner and continued to ogle each other. There was electricity in the room. Kendra found herself lost in Mandi's big brown eyes. Mandi's hair had grown down to her shoulders now, and her skin tone had lightened up. Kendra, however, kept up her tanning bed ritual and her skin was as dark as ever with a beautiful caramel hue. The women played with each other's feet during dinner. After dinner, Kendra was in the kitchen cleaning up when Mandi remembered promising Kendra a walk.

"Hey Kendra, if we are going to take that evening walk we better do it now. It looks like it may rain."

However, Kendra had a plan. "Actually, if you don't mind, I think I will take a shower. Can I take a rain check on the walk?"

Mandi shook her head and smiled. "Sure, there is time for a walk later sweetheart. I think I will take a quick walk if that is alright."

"By all means. Enjoy your walk Mandi."

Mandi took a walk down by the river pondering what was going to happen when she got back to the chalet. Kendra took a shower and then applied coco butter body lotion to her already soft skin. Kendra's heart was burning with anticipation. Her life was going to change tonight.

After her return, Mandi stepped back into the chalet. It was dark with only the loft being lit by the soft glow of candle lights.

"Up here baby cakes" Kendra cooed.

Mandi climbed the stairs and when she reached the top she nearly fainted. Her mouth fell open. Kendra was lying across the bed propped up on her right elbow with her right hand supporting her head. She was wearing a very short ivory silk robe. The robe fell across her high thigh and covered Kendra's most precious garden of delight. The robe was open between the breast giving a slight glance at the magnificent globes. The robe was loosely tied and Mandi could see a faint part of Kendra's stomach. Plenty of Kendra's caramel colored thighs and legs were on proud display. The dark tanned skin contrasted beautifully with the ivory colored silk robe.

"Take off your clothes little girl" laughed Kendra in a low huskier than normal voice.

Kendra locked her blue eyes on Mandi's eyes. Mandi started to pull off her shirt.

"Slowly" yelled Kendra. "I want to savor every minute of this."

Kendra's blue eyes, full of desire, burned into Mandi. Mandi watched as Kendra dragged her left foot over her right leg up and down keying on the crimson colored toes. Mandi swallowed very dryly.

Mandi took of her shoes and socks and then grabbed the hem of her sweatshirt and slowly pulled it up revealing the white torso that lay beneath the heavy material. Kendra salivated at the sight of the lush, firm, tight skin. Young and tender skin which was mouthwatering and enticing.

Kendra burst into a large smile as she slowly licked her lips and pointed. "Oh my, now take off those pants."

Mandi kept on her white cotton bra and slipped her hands to the clasp of her jeans. Kendra heard the snap and watched with glee as Mandi slid the pants down revealing her shapely white, athletic legs. Mandi then looked at the smiling Kendra as she was now standing dressed in only her white bra and panties.

Kendra patted the bed. "Come here angel."

Mandi stretched out beside Kendra. The two women starred into each other's eyes.

Kendra smiled "I called you a little girl, but I was wrong. You are a lovely young woman. I mean it Mandi. You're so lovely baby; I can't believe you chose me."

"Kendra you are the sexiest woman I have ever seen. I thought that the first time I ever saw you. I got so wet when I saw you in that bikini" laughed Mandi.

Kendra reached her arms out, wrapped them around Mandi and pulled her in. Kendra's mouth immediately found Mandi's mouth. Her arms reached behind Mandi and unhooked her bra. Kendra then slid her hands down to Mandi's nice full backside cupping the cheeks in her hands. She then brought her left hand up and slid it under the elastic band of Mandi's panties sliding the palm of her hand over the soft, ample flesh.

"You have a cute butt" smiled Kendra.

"Thanks" smiled Mandi back.

Mandi kissed Kendra's forehead, then each cheek, then her chin, and finally slid her tongue down Kendra's neck. Mandi nibbled Kendra's neck with kisses and teeth. Meanwhile, Mandi used her right hand to peel open the robe and cup Kendra's left breast using her thumb to knead the nipple into full erectness. Mandi then fastened her mouth on the erect nipple sucking it. Kendra moaned with contentment. Mandi then opened her mouth and engulfed an ample amount breast into her mouth. Kendra pulled her left hand out of Mandi's panties and rolled on her back cupping the back of Mandi's dark head keeping it pressed into her breast. Mandi suddenly sat up, lifted the older woman in a sitting position and removed her silk robe. Mandi then laid Kendra back down toward the headboard of the bed on the soft cotton pillow. Mandi admired the nude tanned body lying sprawled out before her; she looked at the triangle between Kendra's legs.

"Hey, a dark bush" smiled Mandi.

Kendra's bush was darker blonde than her hair.

"Hold up baby" said a smiling Kendra pulling off her wedding band and tossing it on the night stand next to the bed much to Mandi's delight.

Mandi looked closely at the dark curls of Kendra's bush and could barely make out the outline of the enticing outer lips. Mandi's mouth went dry as she swallowed hard. Mandi then reached down and removed her own panties. Kendra observed the completely shaved, exposed clit.

Mandi jumped on top of Kendra running her fingers through the thick blond hair locking her fingers at the top of Kendra's head. Mandi locked her mouth onto Kendra's. Mandi sucked on Kendra's mouth; she then pushed her tongue into the hot mouth. Kendra reciprocated with her own tongue. The women's tongues entwined and wrestled deep in each other's mouth. Kendra slid her hands down Mandi's back and cupped the beautiful backside. Both women smiled between kisses as Mandi released and started her journey.

Mandi licked and kissed Kendra's neck then blazed a trail of kisses down to the blond's breast. Mandi locked her mouth on each breast lavishing them with kisses, sucking, and licking. Mandi bit down on the nipples causing Kendra to let out a quick scream of pleasure. Mandi kissed down the stomach stopping to dip her tongue into Kendra's belly button. Mandi then kissed the length of Kendra's caesarean scar.

"That is a battle scars laughed Kendra. Kendra's head was spinning. "She loves my scar, Oh this girl is so special" Kendra thought to herself.

Mandi took both of Kendra's hands into hers and locked her fingers. She then raised up and took Kendra's right hand. She sucked on each finger and licked the palm of each warm hand tasting and smelling the sweetness of the coco butter lotion. Mandi kissed down the length of Kendra's right arm to her armpit. Mandi opened her mouth and used the flatness of her tongue to lick the armpit mercilessly. Kendra laughed as she was tickled by the young brunettes tongue. Mandi then followed suit on the left hand and arm.

"I have never had that done to me before' sighed Kendra.

"Oh you just wait, it gets better honey" cooed Mandi.

Mandi then spread Kendra's legs and lowered her body between them. She lowered her head and started to kiss and lick the flesh around Kendra's thighs occasionally grabbing some of the fine pubic hair between her lips and teeth pulling on it. Mandi could smell the musky aroma of Kendra's love garden. Mandi then started down Kendra's right leg kissing and licking the outside of her upper thigh to the knee. Mandi sucked and kissed the knee cap and then continued down to the shin and stopping at the ankle. Mandi then sat up on her knees and lifted Kendra's right leg placing her foot a few inches from her mouth. Kendra's red painted toes wiggled as Mandi's hungry mouth approached them. She took the older woman's big toe in her mouth and began to suck it passionately. Mandi and Kendra made eye contact and kept it as Mandi began to lick and suck each toe.

"This girl is devouring me" Kendra thought to herself.

Mandi turned the foot sideways and sucked on the ankle bone and nibbled on the Achilles area. She then lifted the foot sucking on the hill. Mandi used the flat area of her tongue to paint the bottom of the voluptuous blond's right foot. Kendra moaned with pleasure. Mandi then leaped enthusiastically between Kendra's legs and started the same process on the left leg. After painting the bottom of her bed mates left foot, Mandi sat back to catch her breath.

"Mandi, that was so unbelievable. It was incredible" a panting Kendra cooed.

"Oh Kendra, we are only half way through. Turn over lover" demanded the confident brunette.

A smiling Kendra did as she was ordered. Mandi was in total charge. Mandi took in the full view of Kendra's backside concentrating on the nice round, full ass as it glistened from the candlelight.

Mandi smiled broadly and raised her eyebrows. "I have been waiting to see that sweet bottom of yours for a while honey. I am not disappointed."

If Mandi could see Kendra's face she would see the blond blush. "You're more beautiful with every turn."

Mandi kneeled down at the foot of the bed and kissed each of Kendra's heels. She then kissed and dragged her tongue over Kendra's curvy calves while reaching up with her right hand to take a handful of flesh from Kendra's backside. Mandi then worked over the upper thighs stopping at the curve to the buttocks. Mandi then started to bite and kiss Kendra's ass. She was delighted to see the blond's feet writhing at the touch of her mouth. Kendra's ass wiggled a bit. Mandi worked on one cheek then the other stopping at the top of the crack. Mandi then placed a palm on each cheek and parted the valley between. She then dragged her tongue the length of the crack up and down once.

"Have you ever had analingus performed on you Kendra? They also call it a rim job."

"N NO" whispered Kendra.

"Oh honey relax and enjoy it. Lesbians are finding it more and more thrilling. There are so many nerve endings in the area. It will lift you to a new area of sexual pleasure" cooed Mandi.

Mandi then lowered her face toward the blond's ass and eyed the circular dark opening. Mandi used her tongue around the opening circling round and round moving down into the opening. Finally, the tip of Mandi's tongue pushed pass the anal walls and into the silky feel of the inner anal cavity. Mandi felt Kendra's sphincter muscle contract around the tip of her tongue. Mandi moved her left hand under Kendra and started to caress the moist clit with her index finger. With her right hand, Mandi reached up under Kendra and massaged her right breast as her face continue to sink between the older woman's ass cheeks.

"Ooooo, ahhhhh" Kendra was panting heavily. Eewwww!

She had never felt anything like this in her life. It felt like little electrical jolts were shooting all over her body. Mandi felt her left index finger getting wet from Kendra's juices. She raised her face from the beautiful ass and started kissing up the back to the base of the neck. Mandi nibbled and sucked on each of Kendra's earlobes before turning Kendra over.

Mandi rose up and sat on her heels between Kendra's legs. She raised each leg and placed Kendra's feet at her side and brought Kendra's knees together. She then slow parted Kendra's knees enjoying the view of the dark forest below. Mandy could see the inner lips, swollen and throbbing, protruding and pulsating past the outer lips. Mandi slowly lowered her head to Kendra's pelvis; she wrapped her arms and hands around each of Kendra's thighs and started to nose through the patch of wiry hair at the older woman's triangle.

Mandi slowly started to lick the length of the lovely organ. Kendra's outer lips were puffy and well lubricated by now glistening with plenty of juice. Like a saw blade Mandi's tongue cut deeper and deeper into the soft flesh. Mandi closed her lips around the fine soft pink flesh of the inner lips, and she started to search for the forbidden pearl. Kendra could hear the smacking sound of Mandi's mouth on her vagina and it thrilled her. Mandi then inserted a finger in the opening and began to plunge in and out of the pulsating organ while her tongue was searching and twisting faster and faster laying circulating strokes on the blond's labia.

Mandi then found the clitoris hood and clinched it between her teeth ever so lightly. Mandi at that time slid her right hand under Kendra's and pushed her middle finger up to the second knuckle in Kendra's ass. Mandi was really going at it now as she could feel Kendra beginning to buck in unison with her mouth as she continued to tongue bathe the labia and then tease the clitoris hood. Mandi was careful not to rush toward the clitoris as the sensitivity can be more painful than pleasant for her lover. Both women were working up a sweat as it seemed the minutes were going rolling by.

After what seemed like a life time of working over the blond's labia, Mandi then decided it was time to siphon the flower as she coaxed the clitoris out of its hood. She slightly clamped her teeth on Kendra's clitoris. Kendra screamed with pleasure, and she felt she was about to burst as Mandi sucked ferociously on the clitoris and continued to work Kendra's anus with her finger. Kendra felt like she was driving on a highway with an urgent need to pee. Mandi then shifted her hands and raised Kendra's hips as she gave the final suction on the pulsating swollen clitoris. Kendra was getting closer, closer, closer. Ahhhhhhhhh, ooooooo Kendra's face contorted as she started grunting, bucking and thrusting as her fine hot wine burst like a flood through a dam into Mandi's waiting mouth. Mandi moaned and pushed her face into the spewing hot lava. Mandi enjoyed the taste of success as she swallowed as much as she could of Kendra's fine wine.

KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers