Autumn Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers

Mandi then jumped on top of Kendra and grinded her pelvis into Kendra's pelvis at a fervent pace while cupping Kendra's ass and kissing her open mouth leading to a tremendous orgasm. Both women screamed as sweat popped through their pores lubricating their bodies. Kendra was light headed and felt absolutely spent. Mandi collapsed and rolled off of Kendra. Both women writhed on the sweat soaked sheets in the afterglow of their climax. After what seemed like an eternity of the sexual afterglow, Mandi went to the bathroom to wipe her face of Kendra's juices. Mandi came back and collapsed on the bed.

"Oh my God. I have never had that experience before" beamed Mandi.

"Mandi, I, I don't know what to say" said the spent Kendra.

"Let's just lay here for a minute my sweet" said Mandi as she laid her head on Kendra's shoulder. "Oh Kendra, I am in heaven."

Kendra let those words settle in as she silently leaned back against the pillow. Kendra's mind started working, " No turning back now Kendra. I have made love to another woman. No...strike that...I made love to a girl. I am sure Craig will understand."

For the first time, Kendra began to feel fear and apprehension. Both women drifted into a sleep. Mandi woke and noticed that the candles had burned down. Kendra was absent beside her. Mandi rose up and adjusted here eyes. Kendra was sitting on the love seat near the large window. The now exposed moon was bright through the skylight windows and Mandi could make out the nude form of Kendra looking out the window with her feet pulled up and her arms wrapped around her knees. Her blond hair glowed in the moonlight. It was an arousing sight to behold. Mandi could hear Kendra sniffle.

"Kendra, honey are you alright" Mandi walked over to the window and sat at the other end of the love seat and placed her hands on top of Kendra's hands which were resting on her knees.

"Please don't cry Kendra, I can't stand to see it. We can be just good friends. No one has to know about what we did here tonight."

Mandi actually hoped that was the way it would end. Secretly, Mandi now realized she was not looking for a relationship. Kendra was a challenge and now her sexual appetite had been sated.

Kendra wiped her eyes and looked at Mandi's pale face in the moonlight. "Mandi, I want to be with you again. That is the problem"

"I don't understand" replied a stunned Mandi.

Kendra smiled "I loved every touch, every kiss, and every tingle. I love looking at you, talking to you, spending time with you; Mandi, I love you."

Mandi caught her breath; her heart was beating so hard it was about to burst through her chest.

"Kendra, I don't know what to say, I loved being with you."

Mandi now feared that Kendra was going to want more. The good thing about straight women is that they always want to go back to their lives. Was Kendra different?

"Don't you see Mandi, how odd it could be for us? There goes a mother and her daughter how sweet" said a solemn Kendra.

"Oh Kendra, don't be ridiculous. This is 2011. We are more sophisticated than that. I have a movie for us to watch tomorrow night that will show you what I am talking about."

Kendra then looked Mandi in the eye. "I can't help feeling the way I feel, but I am not giving you up. I have never felt this way before. I just dread what is coming our way. I dread coming out."

Mandi now began to worry. "I will be right there for you Kendra, you know that. I am your friend. You do have a family, you must consider them."

In truth, Mandi was hoping to hear Kendra say something like "it was fun but she could never leave her husband."

"You are a real treasure." Kendra said as she opened her legs, grabbed Mandi's ankles and pulled Mandi up into her lap where they sat face to face.

Mandi was sitting on Kendra's lap with her arms wrapped around the blond. Kendra's arms were around Mandi and she drew Mandi's mouth against hers kissing her passionately. They kept kissing never breaking as their tongues explored each other's mouth. Kendra pushed Mandi back while still holding the kiss and lay on top of her. Mandi reached around and cupped Kendra's ass. Kendra looked up breaking the exquisite kiss.

"Mandi, let your woman take care of you" she laughed slightly as she reattached her mouth to Mandi.

Kendra kissed her way down Mandi's neck to the brunette's small breast. While Mandi's breasts were small, her nipples were enormous. Kendra thought they looked like a light switch. She smiled as she clamped her teeth on Mandi's right nipple while pinching her left nipple. Mandi sighed at the pleasure of the older woman's mouth on her right breast as Kendra opened her mouth and nearly swallowed the entire breast. Kendra moved her right hand down to Mandi's clean shaved clit. Kendra stroked the length of the opening while she slowly pushed her finger into the opening slowly little by little. Mandi's hands grabbed the back of Kendra's head and she entwined her hands in the long blond strands as she looked through the window at the stars in the clear night autumn sky.

Kendra placed Mandi's right ankle on the back of the love seat giving the older blonde a clear access to the vulva. Kendra licked down Mandi's abdomen to the cool skin surrounding Mandi's clit. Kendra flicked her tongue around the opening. Kendra liked the soft feel of the shaved flesh on her tongue. Kendra used her hands to part the slit exposing the soft red flesh beneath. Kendra touched her tongue to the outer lips.

"My first taste of pussy. Kendra Jarvis eats pussy" Kendra delightfully thought to herself as she fasten her mouth on Mandi's clit.

Kendra could feel the coolness on the sides of her face as she dove deeper into Mandi's love center. It tasted salty at first, but now there was a touch of sweetness on the tongue. Kendra was turned on as she heard Mandi sigh and swallow hard. Kendra wrapped and circled her tongue around the hot folds of flesh. Mandi could feel Kendra's tongue touching the depths of her soul. Mandi was preparing to come very quickly. Kendra had now moved her hands up to the breast and was now pinching Mandi's swollen nipples while she plunged her tongue deeper finally finding her prize. The pearl of sexual fulfillment. Suddenly Mandi's hips buck up driving Kendra's face all the way into the vulva. Blazing hot liquid shot on Kendra's face as the sweet lava filled her mouth. Kendra swallowed most of the love juice and was shocked how warm it was going down her throat. Mandi shrieked and bucked. Kendra found out Mandi was real gusher!

"Hang on baby" as Kendra rose up with Mandi in her arms.

Mandi's ankles were locked near the small of Kendra's back and her arms were around the blond's neck. The two women kissed as Kendra lift and carried Mandi over to the bed. Mandi's head hit the pillow. Kendra slipped between Mandi's leg and began to bump and grind into the petite brunette. Kendra felt her swollen lips penetrate Mandi's vagina, an act before now she thought impossible. Kendra started to hump faster as Mandi's legs encircled her tightly driving the two women's hips even closer together. Kendra felt the friction and heat swelling up inside her until she burst in a violent orgasm. Mandi slid down between Kendra and fastened her mouth on Kendra's pussy as Kendra leaned back, twisted and fastened her mouth on Mandi's clit which triggered Mandi into an immediate orgasm.

In the afterglow of their climax, Kendra and Mandi wrapped in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep. Neither woman had ever reached this level of sexual nirvana, and it was only the beginning.

Chapter 7

Mandi was awakened by her cell phone ringing. She carefully got up not to disturb Kendra and dressed in a pair of sweats and headed downstairs out to the porch. Mandi answered the phone and heard Kris on the other end in a half a sleep.

"Hey Man, how did it go? Everything go as planned?"

"More then I could have ever hoped for Kris. It was superb."

Kris frowned in secret disappointment. "Are you staying another night?"

"I don't know. Kendra probably needs to talk to her husband and find out when the family will be heading back." Mandi then heard another voice grunt on the other end of the phone.

"Company Kris?" smiled Mandi.

Kris sighed. "Oh yea, it will take me all day to recover. If you know what I mean?"

"I got an Idea" laughed Mandi. "Well we will talk when I get back."

Mandi and Kris said their goodbyes. Mandi smiled as she hung up the phone and lay back on her pillow.

"How are they doing? Did Mandi and Kendra have a good time?" Lisa said as she rolled over onto Kris and kissed her lips softly.

"They slept together if that is what you want to know" said the solemn Kris.

"I hope Kendra is careful. She and Craig are in a different situation than Steve and I. She has a lot to lose." Lisa wondered if Steve is with his honey this morning. Lisa and Steve had a wonderful open marriage.

"Don't worry Lisa. Now where were we?"

Kris rolled back over onto Lisa and pulled the covers up over their heads. However, Kris was thinking of the lovely blond woman her roommate was with. Mandi can be cruel after a conquest. Maybe Kendra will need a friend after Mandi dumps her. Kris was becoming infatuated with Kendra. Lisa was a bisexual swinger, and Kris knew were she stood with the auburn hair beauty. Lisa would never leave her husband. As enchanting as Lisa was, Kendra was Kris' type of woman; curvy, tanned, and blond. Kris wondered how long it would be before Mandi added Kendra's heart to a growing list of broken hearts.

Kendra was in the bathroom freshening up and put her short silk robe back on. Kendra called Craig to beat him to the punch. She told Craig she would be out today so just call her cell phone if he needed her. Kendra studied her face in the mirror and her tangled blond locks. She noticed the lines around her eyes and the corners of her mouth. Kendra now realized that there could really be nothing between her and Mandi for the long term. Kendra remembered Mandi's head between her thighs. It excited her all over again. Kendra remembered diving between the brunettes legs and tasting her love juice. Kendra smiled and went down to the kitchen.

Mandi reentered the chalet and spotted Kendra over by the counter making some coffee.

Mandi took stock of the sight before her. Kendra's ivory silk robe barley hung past Kendra's bottom giving Mandi a full view of Kendra's sexy legs. The dark tan skin contrasted very sexy with the ivory sheen of the robe. Mandi stepped up and wrapped her arms around Kendra and starting kissing her neck.

"MMMMMM this is nice, really nice." Kendra closed her eyes and sighed.

"I am hungry but not for food my lover" cooed Mandi.

Kendra turned around and wrapped her arms around Mandi and drew her into a long passionate kiss. "Sit down Mandi and let your woman fix you some breakfast. My French toast will make you beg for more."

Mandi slapped Kendra on her shapely ass. "I don't doubt that, you can really cook baby in the kitchen and in the bedroom!"

Mandi excused herself and went upstairs to take a shower. When Mandi finished Kendra had breakfast ready. The French toast was as advertised. It was a fantastic as Kendra's spaghetti. Mandi imagined Kendra being her wife, fixing her meals, wearing sexy lace lingerie, and making love every night. Then she was back to reality.

"Kendra, let's take a walk today. It's supposed to be pretty and warm for a fall day. The colors will be awesome."

"Sounds like the ticket Mandi. I will go and get ready."

Mandi watched with glee as Kendra started for the stairs eyeing the beautiful blonde's shapely ass swinging back and forth barley covered by the silk robe. Mandi knew now there was no going back, she anticipated graduating and working at her father's law firm. Mandi knew she could support Kendra in the lifestyle she was accustomed. Than Mandi was jarred back to reality. What about Kendra's children? They will hate her and turn on their mother. Kasey was her charge and now there are ethical questions concerning her mentoring the daughter of her lover. She tried not to think of it as she cleared the table and went to the upstairs to change into some clothes for her walk. Mandi had developed feelings for Kendra, but knew they would probably never be anything more than a fling.

Kendra emerged wearing a long sleeve white and red striped cotton shirt tucked into a very tight pair of jeans. Mandi chose a red and black plaid shirt and jeans. Mandi helped Kendra on with her beige sweater, and then she put on her own black wind breaker.

Mandi and Kendra walked hand in hand up the trail. The sunlight through the trees displayed an array of colors. There was a very slight breeze and it adoringly blew Kendra's blond locks. Kendra's hair shone like gold. She was so beautiful and Mandi could not resist leaning against a red maple and kissing her.

Kendra broke the kiss "I called Craig, and they won't get back until tomorrow afternoon."

"That's the best news I have heard today" smiled Mandi. "How did things go?"

"Richard's team lost the game, but Kasey is involved in the band competition tonight so all is not lost." Mandi I swear I will tell Craig and the kids when the time is right."

"I know it will be hard for you Kendra. I want you to do what is right for you. If you feel you are not a lesbian, then we can still be great friends." Mandi felt that Kendra would eventually keep quiet and keep the appearance of her "happy marriage."

"Mandi, I thought I made it clear to you last night. I want more of what we felt. I have come home. I don't ever remember anything being so obvious to me. I am gay." Kendra felt proud to finally admit it to herself and Mandi. "I will not live the rest of my life as a lie."

Mandi walked over to Kendra and wrapped her arms around her. "Let's go back to the chalet and maybe watch a movie and get in the hot tub."

"Sounds good girl" Kendra smiled as they turned back toward the chalet.

Once back at the chalet, Kendra fixed an early dinner and the women watched a movie that Mandi had brought with her. The move was called "Gypo" it was about a working class English middle age wife and mother who has an affair with a teen girl from Eastern Europe. The mother was forty-three and the young girl was eighteen. Kendra told Mandi it could not be realistic. However, as they watched Kendra changed her mind. The two women were different in age only. They connected on so many levels which led to their love for one another. Regardless of age, the two women belonged together.

"You want to jump in the hot tub and maybe have some wine?" asked Mandi.

"Sounds good to me" replied Kendra.

Each woman retired to change into their respective bikinis. Kendra in the gold number that Mandi purchased for her and Mandi in the white Kendra had seen her in. Kendra walked out on the veranda and stepped up and into the hot tub with Mandi, who was already in the water, helping her in. Kendra was stunning in the demure two piece gold bikini.

"Do you go to tanning beds year round?" asked Mandi. "I mean your tan is incredible, but I wonder if it is too hard on your skin."

"Doctors don't recommend it, but I use some advanced formula lotion to keep my skin moisturized" replied Kendra. Kendra had fixed her hair upon her head and it gave her a more sophisticated look.

The two women sat close to each other in the spacious hot tub with the only light being the fading sun and the blue underwater light of the hot tub. Kendra stood up and then sat across Mandi's lap, put her harms around the brunette's head and kissed her. Kendra's tongue parted Mandi's mouth. Tongue's entwined for the next fifteen minutes or so with Mandi pushing her hand under the Kendra's gold bikini waistband and stroking the blond's mound.

"You know you didn't really talk much about last night Kendra."

Kendra leaned back. "What do you want me to say? I loved every minute of it. However, that thing you did on my backside with your mouth kind of freak me out."

"You didn't like it?" asked the concerned Mandi.

Kendra tilted her head to the right. "I didn't say that, it just freaked me out."

Mandi leaned forward and kissed Kendra before leaning back. "It is called analingus. As I told you last night, many lesbians are finding it a most pleasurable experience. While there is nerve endings in the anus that makes that area respond to stimuli, it is mostly the taboo aspect of it that makes it such a thrill for women. It is really personal for most women so it makes them feel like they are shunning society and that turns them on."

Kendra thought for a minute. "Is it safe?"

"There could be problems. Hepatitis A is a concern and there are others. I don't do it to every woman I am with without some sort of protection. However, I trust you. I mean you are a doctor's wife" laughed Mandi. "I guess I could have done it better."

"How so?" asked Kendra.

Mandi pulled Kendra up and quickly unfastened her bikini top. She then spun Kendra around stripping off the bottoms of the blond and had Kendra put her knees on the bench and lean over the outer shelf of the hot tub on her elbows. This left Kendra's bottom enticingly exposed to the hungry eyes of Mandi Ulrich.

Mandi circled the entrance to Kendra's anus with her right middle finger and then slowly plunged the finger all the way in until the palm of her hand rested on Kendra's behind. Kendra moaned and grunted. At first, there was some pain and then exhilaration. Mandi retracted her finger to the tip and slowly inserted it again. Soon she was twisting her finger and shaking it slightly. Kendra's toes curled and she started to breather heavier. Mandi kept her finger sliding in and out of the hole as she started to bite and kiss the ample supple flesh of Kendra's magnificent ass. Mandi devoured one cheek than the next cheek. She dropped to her knees where her face was eye level with Kendra's lovely backside; she removed her finger and placed one hand on each cheek.

"Kendra, you have the prettiest ass I have ever seen."

Mandi slowly moved her face towards the shapely bottom. She licked the crack up, then down, up and then down again. Mandi reached around and inserted the fingers of her right in to Kendra's vagina and started to massage the labia. At the same time she drove her face between the cheeks of the blond woman's ass inserting her tongue into the anal hole. This time Mandi meant business and as her face disappeared into Kendra's shapely bottom.

"A girl has her tongue up my ass. I feel so fucking dirty." Kendra mused to herself.

She admitted it was a turn on for her. Mandi's tongue was fully extended and Kendra's sphincter muscles were squeezing the tongue tightly. Mandi rotated her tongue to provide Kendra with more pleasure.

"Oh my, oooo, ewwww" Kendra's cries for mercy from the electrifying tongue was going unanswered.

Mandi was darting her tongue into the anal cavity and picking up the pace of her fingers in Kendra's vagina. Mandi used her left hand and slid it inside her bikini bottoms and started to massage her own vulva. By releasing her left hand from Kendra's cheek, this caused the cheeks to squeeze Mandi's face. Mandi's head was sliding her tongue back and forth so fast that her face cheeks were slapping against Kendra's ass cheeks. Mandi's fingers had swollen Kendra's clit. This session was coming to a climax! Mandi was close as she stood up, swung Kendra around to where the older woman was leaning against the hot tub back on her elbows. Kendra had a titillated and stunned look on her flushed face. Mandi stood up dropped her bottoms and removed her top, spread Kendra's legs and grinded her vulva into Kendra's vulva humping furiously. Mandi sealed her mouth around Kendra's mouth and both women came about the same time with thunderous orgasms.

KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers