Autumn Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers

As the climax subsided, both women got out of the hot tub. Mandi asked to shower first. Then Kendra stepped into the shower. For the first time she started to feel shame in what she was doing. Mandi went places that Kendra never dreamed of. Kendra began to worry. How could Kendra teach Sunday school or help out at school with children. She was a pervert. Kendra stepped out of the shower, and she threw on her silk robe. She exited the bathroom into a stunning sight. Mandi was wearing a pair of men's black slacks, with shirt, and red tie. Her hair was pulled back and she had drawn a pencil thin mustache on herself. Kendra's eyes then fell to the crotch of the trousers. There was a tremendous bulge. Kendra knew what it was as she had seen it in some of the videos she had seen.

Kendra stood at the foot of the bed and let her robe fall to the floor. She removed the towel from her head and let her long blond hair fall freely. She crawled up and lay beside Mandi. Kendra leaned over and started kissing Mandi as her right hand reached down and caressed the bulging shaft beneath the pants.

"My man" Kendra lowered herself down and unzipped the fly of the pants reached through the boxers Mandi was wearing and freed the long black shaft. The penis was about eight inches long and huge in diameter. Kendra lowered her head down, extended her tongue and licked the head of the penis. Kendra then reached and grabbed the shaft with her right hand and started sliding her hand up and down the phallus. Kendra opened her mouth, lowered her head, and engulfed the penis in her mouth. Mandi lay back and watched the blond head bobbing between her legs.

"Suck it baby, oh, suck it soooo good. You're the greatest. Please your man" Mandi smiled and felt a moment of glorious satisfaction.

Kendra looked up and smiled displaying a mouth full of pearly white teeth. Kendra reached for the belt and unfastened it. She then unclasped the pants and slid them down Mandi's lovely legs. Kendra removed the pants, socks, and shoes with one swipe. Kendra then knelt and started to kiss and suck each of Mandi's toes. She then kissed and licked her way up the young girl's legs alternating leg to leg. Kendra removed the tie and then unbuttoned and removed the shirt. Kendra then stood up, positioned herself over the top of Mandi's hips. As she did this, Mandi lubricated the shaft. Kendra lowered herself down and inserted the penis into her vagina. Kendra bobbed her hips up and down over the rubber phallus while Mandi kneaded the blond's breast.

Kendra then lowered her head down and started to kiss and lick Mandi's breast. Kendra circled the areoles with her tongue and then sucked on the each nipple slowly and methodically. Kendra's panting was getting louder and heavier. Mandi rolled Kendra onto her back and lifted the older woman's legs and draped them over her shoulders. Mandi proceeded to pound the buxom blond as the shafts deep thrust thrilled her lover. Kendra realized how easy men can be replaced in the bedroom.

Mandi eyed the undulation of Kendra's large breast as the women moved back and forth. A spring popped on the bed and the noise the bed was making was enormous. The inners shaft attached to the harness was working Mandi's vagina and this allowed her to come before Kendra. Kendra, upon hearing Mandi's screams of pleasure, erupted into an orgasm herself. The sweaty women kissed for hours entwined in each other's arms. Tomorrow, they realized, was a return to reality. Kendra had come more in the past twenty four hours than she had for the entire year.

The ride back to Bloomington the next day was quiet. The two women held hands. Mandi pulled up to Kendra's driveway. There were tears and a passionate kisses as they said their goodbyes. What happens now? Mandi wondered if she really loved Kendra or was it just the thrill of the hunt that attracted her to the older woman. How would it be in ten years? Mandi began to really think about the possible relationship with Kendra. Kendra would have to worry about her life. Her husband, children, church, and standing in the community was lying heavy on her mind. It was indeed an autumn surprise.

KendraN
KendraN
92 Followers