Autumn Term Tales - Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers

He began to roll over, manoeuvring her until she was now propped on her elbows. As he sat back on his heels in front of her, Jenny lifted her left leg so that it rested across his right shoulder and leant the other one down to the floor, allowing him better access to her pussy. Brecon's breathe came faster now. He'd seen this position several times in sex movies and had hoped to find a girl who'd do it for him but he'd never imagined it would be his teacher.

Carefully he moved forwards positioning the tip of his cock against her still wet pussy, making sure the condom was still in place. Looking her in the eyes he slowly pushed forward, sliding his cock between her red hot lips. He smiled as she leaned her head back, gasping as the head found her entrance and began to bury itself in her.

She let out a long sigh as the rest of him followed the head as it moved deeper into her.

When Brecon could go no further they lay there for a minute or two, simply enjoying being part of each other. Then he pulled out almost all the way, before once again pushing slowly back in.

Jenny bit her lip and her eyes danced with fire as he began to pump her, moving just a little faster and harder with each stroke. She was in delightful agony as he teased her.

Brecon soon fell into a steady rhythm, not too fast but not slowly either delighting in Jenny's reaction as she rolled her head from side to side, moaning gently. Brecon pumped harder, moving his pelvis back and forth in increasingly faster thrusts.

Jenny cried out, the pleasure mounting higher and higher. She let her self lie down, before repositioning her legs. Now she was virtually in a sideways spilt her feet hooked around a leg of the desks on either side of them. Sucking in her stomach to heighten her pleasure again, she began to moan over and over, using her spread legs and hands to push herself onto him each time he thrust forwards.

Brecon was beginning to have a hard time keeping himself from cumming. Yes he had a condom on but he was holding back as best he could, trying to keep Jenny pleasured as long as possible. Just then Jenny took one of her ample breasts in each hand moving the teats to her mouth and began to lick and suck hers own nipples, watching him all the while. This was just too much for Brecon.

Jenny saw his jaw clench and felt his cock begin to swell inside her. Quickly, she grabbed his arms, pulling him down onto her, wrapped her legs and arms around him and locked her lips to his. They kissed furiously, their exclamations of joy muffled by each other's mouths, as Brecon's cock bucked and jumped firing strands of hot sperm deep inside her quickly followed by Jenny's own orgasm.

When the giddying sensations finally subsided, Brecon slid himself out of Jenny and rolled on to his right side, bringing her onto her left. Neither spoke nor moved for several minutes as they lay on the blanket of clothes, panting and clinging against each other in a tight embrace. It was Jenny who moved first, rolling him onto his back and snuggling more comfortably by his side. She gently stroked his heaving chest, smiling up at him while he grinned down at her.

"Jenny, I've got to admit, I think you're the best teacher and friend I could possibly need," he said, his voice still shaky.

She smiled her biggest smile yet and he grinned, then they kissed long but gently. They broke the kiss and relaxed once more. Jenny closed her eyes, feeling she could just lie here forever.

Then Brecon sat up suddenly and she rolled onto her back.

"What time is it?" he searched out the room's clock and groaned.

It was twenty to five and the last bus that passed by where his Auntie lived had left ten minutes ago. He felt a pair of soft, warm arms encircle his abdomen from behind and a pair of breasts press themselves into his back. Jenny laid her chin on his right shoulder and whispered in his ear.

"What's the matter, Brecon?" her voice was soft and soothing.

"The last bus home has already left meaning I've got a long walk tonight," he said.

He twisted round so that she was pressed against his right side instead of his back. She looked into his eyes. Though he didn't say it and was trying not to show it, they were pleading silently. The slow smile she loved so much crossed his face. She smiled too and closed her eyes.

"Well, I could give you a ride home," she knew with out having to open her eyes that his face had fallen; she felt it in the droop of his shoulders and the way his hand stopped caressing her thighs just for an instant, "or you could stay at my house tonight and go home tomorrow?"

She opened her eyes and was rewarded by a brilliant smile and a passionate kiss.

"After all, we'll both need showers and you can't go home with your clothes covered in sex now, can you? And your Auntie would be very suspicious if I dropped you off."

They lay together a little longer before reluctantly getting dressed. After quickly tidying up the science room and making sure to leave no evidence of what had taken place, they left the room, heading for the car park and Jenny's car.

Brecon and Jenny smiled to each other as Jenny started the car and they drove off down the street, both thinking about how things had changed and what the future might bring.

Faldoom
Faldoom
51 Followers