Autumn Term Tales - Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he reached her mound, Jenny groaned and put her hands on his shoulders for support; she was still quite sensitive and even the rubbing on her outer lips was weakening her knees. Under the pretence of washing her, his by now soapless fingers explored every nook and cranny of her vagina. After a few minutes of finger fucking her and listening to the wonderful noises it created, he withdrew his hands and stepped from under the water so she could stand under instead and rinse off.

"My turn now," Jenny said, grabbing the bottle from him.

"Isn't that supposed to be my line?" Brecon joked.

Jenny grinned slyly, answering by lathering up her own hands and starting on him as he had on her. She massaged his shoulders, traced her way down his arms, probing his musculature and shivering, despite the hot water, at how strong they felt. Next, she turned him about and felt her way across his firm back, then descended slowly to his fine ass were she took hold of handfuls of flesh and kneaded them, revelling in how good it felt.

Now for what she had been waiting for. He turned back to face her, a knowing smile on his face. She mirrored his grin as she refilled her hands and rubbed them into his decent chest. As she had noted before, he was not overly muscular, but he still had a great body, with a just visible six pack she was now having fun sudding up while her fingers traced the outlines. Her hands dropped lower and she noticed him close his eyes. When they reached his cock she found it to be fully erect once more.

'Wow,' she thought, 'does it ever stay limp for long?'

She wrapped her hand around his thick shaft and began to tease him with a slow beating, her other hand caressing his balls. She heard him moan and felt him quiver at her touch. She knew that they both knew the 'washing of each other' had nothing to do with hygiene, it had simply been a sexy way to finish off there shower, but she liked the unspoken game they were playing. She also could tell he wouldn't have the energy to cum again till later, so this hand job she was administering was purely for pleasure.

After a few more strokes, she let go and allowed him to rinse off before they held each other beneath the water in one last kiss before Jenny shut off the shower and they got out. Brecon moved to take a towel off the rail beside the shower. He turned to offer it too Jenny, but she already donned the translucent garb she had discarded before the shower.

It was still rather warm in the house from the day's baking by the sun so Jenny wanted to dry off naturally, keeping her skin damp for now. Also, she knew from the wetness of her undried body the gown would now be practically see-through and she loved teasing Brecon. She smiled when his jaw dropped, and motioned for him to follow her with a single finger, before leaving the room, swaying her hips more than usual to add to the teasing.

Brecon gulped before quickly wrapping the towel around his lower half, covering his twitching cock before it got any ideas. He was exhausted but in that happy way were you know it's because you've had a great time doing whatever exhausted you. He almost ran to catch up with her, admiring greatly the fact that the gown did nothing to hide her ass and tanned back. He was concentrating so much on the sway of her hips and the view of her behind that he once again didn't notice anything about the bedroom and simply followed her downstairs.

She led him through the lounge and into the kitchen, which he had yet to see. It was a long room, occupying the short part of the L of the cottage. It had white wash walls and pale green, slate floor tiles about a foot square which were refreshingly cool to his hot feet. Along the far wall ran a series of low and high cupboards all made from polished oak, with more of the same unicorn and floral designs carved into them, separated in the middle of the wall by an impressive charcoal grey, four oven Aga with a stainless steel extraction fan above it and smoky grey tiles in a check pattern behind it as a slash back. The work surfaces were black granite with silvery flecks and the sink was one of those deep marble troths. Opposite the Aga, on the wall with the door to the living room was a granite topped breakfast bar, complete with all the necessary condiments and oak stools with leather seats. On the left hand wall from the door, another door led into a smaller room, which Brecon assumed was a utility space as from it he could hear the rumble of the washing machine. To the right of were Brecon stood the wall included another set of glass doors leading out into the garden, but he couldn't see much of it from here.

All this he took in, in just a few short moments before his attention returned to his beautiful Science Teacher. She had moved to the tall cupboard at the other end of the room from him, and opened the bottom half, revealing it to be a built in freezer, so obviously the top half would be the fridge. He watched as she bent over just at the waist, spreading her feet slightly, until her top half was horizontal and the already short gown shimmied up her cheeks, leaving her rear in plain view along with her pussy lips. Brecon licked his suddenly dry lips. Just that little display had his cock growing again beneath the towel; he knew she was standing like that on purpose.

After a short rummage, Jenny found what she had been looking for and straightened up, closing the freezer and walking towards the Aga.

"Frozen pizza ok?" She asked him, indicating the box in her hand.

"Anything will do so long as I'm with you."

Jenny smiled as she stood beside her Aga, regarding him as he leaned in the door way. She was still a little unbelieving of what had transpired, how quickly it had happened and yet how at ease they both were, as if they'd been doing this for years. She turned, sorted the pizza ready for cooking then flipped open the baking oven and slid the food inside before closing.

She turned back to face him, leaning against the counter beside the Aga. He was still leaning in the doorway, watching her, admiring her body with his eyes. She liked it. She liked it more than she had ever done with anyone before now. He didn't seem to just be drooling over her looks, more like he was appreciating her for her. She in turn was admiring him. She had admired his body from afar before now, such as at the College swimming events and the like, but this was different; he was different. This was no longer the Brecon of her fantasies, nor Brecon the student; this was Brecon, her lover.

She held out a hand towards him and he moved to her, taking it in his. Each of their other hands found the others' back and began caressing softly while their eyes closed and their lips met in soft, slow, sensual kisses. They remained like that for a few minutes, simply enjoying holding and kissing each other. When they stopped, Brecon tucked her against him, resting her head against his chest.

"Jenny?" he spoke softly.

"Hmmm?"

"How are we going to work this between us? I can tell this is more than a one night stand and teachers can't date students."

He leaned back a bit so they could look at each other. She smiled and kissed his shoulder.

"We do it cautiously," she kissed his neck, "carefully," she kissed his cheek, "and sexily," her lips met his, "No-one will find out unless we make it obvious. We just need to remain normal in College and be careful where we go together. It'll have to work, because I'm not letting you go, not after waiting so long to get you."

Her words and tone reassured Brecon. Then it was his turn to grin.

"So, just how long have you been waiting?"

"Since the day you started at the College and from the moment I met you."

Brecon smiled even wider and they kissed again.

Jenny then had him go and fetch plates and the pizza cutter from the cupboard and drawer she indicated while she checked the pizza for readiness. It was perfect so she took it out and laid it on a chopping board to cut then portioned it out equally across the two plates. After that the pair left the kitchen for the living room, moving to sit on the big sofa in front of the TV. They did not, however, watch it. Instead they sat and ate while they talked together. It was the normal boring stuff people usually talk about when they want to know more about each other; favourite colours, films, TV shows, what kind of food you like, are you a dog or a cat person, what sports do you watch, etc, etc.

To anyone observing, it would have appeared as if they were simply old friends who had not seen each other in a long time catching up on everything they had missed in the other's life. Soon the pizza was finished but they continued to talk. Brecon told Jenny about his life growing up on the other side of the country with his late parents; she told of her upbringing and explained how her father was a famous carpenter and building contractor on this side of the country, hence the cottage's uniqueness. They talked about many things for another half hour or so before the conversation came to a natural end.

By now it was close to Seven O'clock and they were cuddled up on the couch, Brecon half lying on it and Jenny lying on him, her head resting on his chest, her right arm tucked behind him, the left tracing slow circles across his bare pecks. Brecon was beginning to feel the stirrings of his loins once more. He wasn't sex mad and he knew he had had her twice in just a few short hours but she was just so beautiful he couldn't help feeling horny. He wanted her again and he doubted she would mind; her hand was slowly making its way down towards his towel. He suddenly had an idea of how to get her in the mood.

"You know, Jenny," he began, looking down at her as she gazed up at him, "what we did tonight reminds me of a tale I once heard about a young school boy who had a thing for his teacher."

Jenny smiled with a knowing look in her eye.

"The boy knew his teacher hated to see children cry so he hatched a plan. He stayed behind at the end of school one day and said to her 'Miss, can I walk you home tonight?' and she says 'No Bobby, you must go home'. 'But I'll cry,' he says so she relents and he walks with her to her house. 'Go home now, Bobby', but Booby wants to see inside and threatens to cry if she wont let him. So in they both go. 'You've seen inside now go home, I'm going out tonight and need a shower, I don't have time for you'. 'I want milk and cookies or I'll cry'. So she leaves him in the kitchen with milk and cookies and goes upstairs. He waits till he hears the shower, then he strips in the kitchen before tiptoeing upstairs. He knocks on the bathroom door, 'Miss, I need the toilet'. After a pause she replies 'Ok but be quick'. He goes in and the shower curtain is closed. He crosses to the bath and steps in behind the curtain. 'Bobby! What are you doing?' she screams, covering herself. 'I want to join you, Miss'. 'No Bobby!' but he begins to cry. 'Alright,' she says, 'Just stand there and do nothing. She turns away and he says 'Can I put my finger in your hole, Miss?'. She adamantly refuses but he cries for all he's worth and it's not long before she breaks down. She turns away again and spreads her ass saying 'Ok but just for a few seconds'. She feels his finger push up into her vagina then she says 'that's enough now take out your finger'. But then he leans against her and grabs a tit in each hand and she begins to realise what's going on. Then he whispers, 'That's not my finger, it's my cock!' and she screams as he pumps her from behind."

Just as Brecon finished speaking, Jenny's lips found his and her hand found his cock beneath the towel. His right free hand pulled the tie on her gown and pulled it off her shoulders. She let go of his cock to flip the towel open and remove her gown. Then they were suddenly linked once more at the face and hips, as she began to grind him inside her pussy. Brecon was enjoying the pleasure she was creating in him but after a minute or so he could see Jenny was uncomfortable from the awkward position they where in on the edge of the sofa. So Brecon took hold of her shoulders so as to stop her bouncing and helped her up. Jenny looked upset but then she watched him sweep the magazines and their plates off of the coffee table and cover it with his towel. She giggled and clung to him as he picked her up in his arms, kissing her, before gently laying her along the tabletop.

She had never had sex on her own coffee table before now but had done so on several others, but there hadn't been a towel or any cover on them, so she had sometimes ended up with friction burns on her shoulders and bum cheeks. At a foot tall, the table was just the right height for Brecon to kneel perfectly between Jenny's legs. As his cock slipped into her pussy for the umpteenth time that evening, she sighed long and deep. In this new position, his cock was pulled down from its natural resting angle and so it pressed against the roof of her innards as it strained to return to normal.

He began slowly, drawing the head back and forth across her sensitive roof and Jenny moaned, the acute pleasure almost too much. She loved this position and wanted it to last this time round. As he fell into a steady yet still calm rhythm she guessed he did too. The feeling of his large member sliding in and out at such a reduced speed was murder for her as she usually liked it hard and fast, but this only proved to turn her on just as much as she loved to be teased. She was moaning none stop now and her juices were free flowing, coating him and herself as well as the towel beneath them and possibly the floor too. Guiltily, she found she was just starting to tire of it when he changed tactics.

Suddenly, for a little under ten seconds, he pumped into her as hard and fast as possible, making her gasp at the sudden change in pressure and feeling, before slowing once more for a half minute, then another bout of speed. Brecon kept this up, fast then slow then fast again, grinning all the while as he watched this sexy woman writher on the end of his cock and grip the sides of the table for all she was worth. He could by now tell when she was starting to build towards an orgasm so he began to shorten the time between the bursts of speed. Jenny responded in kind, humping at his cock more frequently.

Brecon had just felt the start of his own build up when they both froze, their faces turned to his bag on the couch. Emanating from within was the unmistakable sound of his ringtone. Brecon looked at Jenny and she nodded before reaching for his bag and passing it across to him. He quickly rummaged through his backpack and pulled out his iPhone. It was HOME calling. He told her that he would have to take this and went to pull out, but Jenny had a naughty idea. She wrapped her legs around him and held him in place. He gave her a questioning look but she smiled seductively and he got her idea. So, still with his cock buried deep inside his teacher, and slowly pumping in and out, he answered his mobile.

"Hello?"

*Hey Brecon, where the fuck are you?* came the female voice at the other end.

'Where the FUCK indeed,' he thought to himself as he and Jenny exchanged naughty smiles.

"Hi, Faun. Erm, I missed the bus home, so I'm at Ewan's. I got detention but I'll explain tomorrow."

*No, you can't explain tomorrow, Mum's running me up to Uni, remember? You ... why do you sound out of breath?*

'Crap, think fast.'

"We're playing the Xbox and it's getting intense that's all," he said as he quickened his pace inside Jenny, who he could see was struggling to keep a straight face and also keep herself from moaning aloud.

*You're breathing really heavily ... you sure you're at Ewan's?*

"Where else would I be?"

*I don't know but it just sounds like ... What was that?*

Jenny had been unable to hold it in any longer and had let out a small squeal. It was not surprising as Brecon was pumping her as hard as he could now and she was on the build up once more.

"His sister playing in the other room. Look what did you want I'm in the middle of a game here?"

*Yeh, sure it was. Whatever, Mum just wanted me to remind you, you need to be back here early tomorrow to deal with Jinx. Teena aint goin' to be home till much later cause she's at a party and you know she'll be hung-over, so someone needs to watch the dog.*

"I'll be there," he grunted, as he was almost ready to explode.

*Good. Well, enjoy your 'game'*

As soon as he hung up they both let out long, loud moans, each cumming at the same time. Knowing they were fucking while Brecon talked so casually with his cousin had turned them both on so much they didn't care that it hadn't lasted long again.

Brecon was bent over, lying on Jenny's stomach as they both came down from their highs. They were also laughing at the situation. Brecon pulled out and helped Jenny up, pulling her into a tight embrace and kiss. When it broke, they stood looking at each other for a while before Jenny looked down at herself.

"I think we need another shower," she giggled.

"Let's go then," he replied.

While Jenny quickly took the towel and gown through to the utility room, Brecon texted Ewan that if anyone asked, Brecon was at his and was spending the night there. He didn't need to wait for a reply. He and Ewan had been lying for each other since they were young. He'd met Ewan when he used to stay with his cousins for a few weeks each summer. Ewan had been happy to hear Brecon was going to be around permanently now and at the same College.

Jenny was suddenly back and took his hand, leading him upstairs again. They showered, each washing the other but in a none sensual way this time, too exhausted to play. Afterward, they dried each other off. It was now only just after Eight, but they were both so tired from their amazing evening, sleep was foremost on their minds.

They left the bathroom for the bedroom and only now did Brecon really examine it. In the middle of the back wall was a Queen Size bed with deep red quilts, pillows, a cream mattress cover and unicorns carved into the head and tail boards. Above the head, more gauzy drapes covered the oak framed windows. Across from the bed sat a set of oak drawers. Beside the door to the stairs stood a heavily carved, oak armoire, opposite which was an ornate oak dressing table and chair, with at least a 40" mirror. The carpet was deep shag and red to match the bed.

Seeing his appreciative smile, Jenny kissed him.

"Welcome to my love nest," she said in her silkiest voice which he so enjoyed.

She pulled him towards the bed. They slid in beneath the covers and lay side by side, kissing and caressing each others naked forms for minutes on end. When their kissathon was interrupted by the first yawnings, they called it a night. Brecon rolled onto his back and she snuggled against his side, her head on his chest, a leg draped across his, her breasts pressed snugly against his stomach.

"Good night lover," she whispered, already half asleep.

"Good night, my new friend," he joked sleepily.

The next morning, the pair were still exhausted even after such a good nights sleep. They woke around Sevenish but remained in bed, not moving, simply enjoying each others company for a while longer before they knew they would have to part. As he had nothing to wear yet, a naked Brecon followed a silk Housecoat clad Jenny downstairs to the kitchen. While she fixed them a fry-up breakfast, he moved their clothes from the washer to the dryer so that they would be done in time for him to go home in them.

After eating breakfast at the bar, they moved to the living room, where they lay on the sofa, he on the bottom, and she on top. Her gown was open and covered the pair and her soft hair encircled his charming face, sealing them in their own private world of kisses and soft caresses for a half hour or more, before the dryer pinged that it was ready. It was with some sadness that they dressed and Brecon made sure he had everything he should. They moved silently to the car, both wishing he could stay longer and knowing he couldn't.