Autumn's Solo Act

Story Info
Autumn gives a show to her would be voyeurs.
2.5k words
4.41
25.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JmaHoney
JmaHoney
80 Followers

For those who have read my other stories about Autumn you will know the drill. She was a wild girl I enjoyed for a time. She loved to be in front of people when she had sex. Anything risky was better for her. Sometimes she would even get them involved. Our relationship was filled with confusion and struggle. I think we had stopped loving each other long ago but the sex kept us going for a long time after the love died.

Later I realized I was her outlet for the dirty thoughts she had. She actually would get even wilder when we were broken up. It was like without me to build it up she would end up going crazy some times. Sometimes I would take the real events of what happened and add to them. Use them in a story for her. Anytime she heard I wrote a new story she would come to see me. It didn't matter if we were broken up or even if she was dating someone else. She liked to bring me ideas too. One was so wild I barely needed to add anything to it. She was dating a guy at the time but he was very timid and maybe even prudish. I was her only outlet to tell her tale and for that I was grateful.

She loved to masturbate. She often used toys or whatever she could find. She had a vibrator I had given her but she also liked to use objects around the house. She had tried the electric toothbrush, a bananna, cucumber, a thick marker, a screwdriver handle, etc. The idea the neighbor was borrowing a tool she had just used in her pussy the night before was a turn on. I loved hearing these stories. She would also grab her dads porno movies and watch them. She loved porn.

She called me late one night and said we had to meet. She had a story to tell me. This was the story she had as it really happened. I wrote another that was more for her but I think the true story is somehow more erotic. She was 22 at the time but still lived at home. She had decided to "relax" after her college classes ended for the day. Her Mom, sister and brother weren't going to be home till after 8 or 9. He had just graduated high school and they were going to look at some local college. Her dad was staying with relatives and was gone for the whole week.

She had the house to herself so she took off her pants and grabbed the dildo I bought her. It was the rabbit and she loved it. The extra vibrating part sticking out meant she could hit her clit while the toy was deep inside. She took her favorite porno downstairs to the big TV. She was alone so she left her pants upstairs. That meant she was totally naked and vulnerable.

She gently played with herself, taking her time. Just as she was getting warmed up and putting her toy all the way inside herself, she heard the back door. She froze. She was under a blanket but with no pants at all and 7 inches of rubber vibrating cock in her pussy. Her pants were upstairs. She turned off the porn just as two of her brother's friends walked in. Matt and Mike were brothers. Apparently their family like "M" names. Matt was barely 20 and Mike had graduated with her brother so he must have been 18.

They both had obvious crushes on her over the years. Today she noticed they had both grown up nicely. Their young athletic frames looked good in her very turned on state.

Both were on the wrestling team and in good shape. They were cocky like a lot of young guys but never total assholes. They sat down like they belonged there. A quick conversation reveled they were supposed to stay the night and had been given permission to come over and hang out till her brother was back from his trip. So she was stuck. They were sitting on the couch across from her watching TV as if they had no intention of going anywhere.

She didn't want to leave the toy laying on the couch so she left it in her. Eventually as they got more into a tv show she began to think about what was happening. She had a dildo in her pussy. Only a small blanket kept her from being fully exposed. The idea was a turn on. As she thought about it she began to get wet. Her brother's friends were always trying to catch a peek of her whenever they came over. She had seen them looking through her door as she changed, or even "walking" in on her in the shower. Even her brother in his curiosity had. She kinda liked the attention. She even over heard them talking about fucking her when they were in her brother's room. She could over hear them from her bathroom vent.

Given we had already been talking about threesomes her mind went there. She began to get daring as she imagined them both taking turns on her. They were young and although they talked a big game she doubted they had much experience as her. She had only been with guys older than herself. Watching them to make sure they didn't see she began to slide the toy in and out just a little. She was tingling with the dirtiness of her deeds. She turned up the volume on the TV to mask sounds. Then she slowly turned on the vibration. It was overwhelming. These two young boys only feet away.

They began to make comments about the girl on TV. Normally she would have discouraged them but today... She asked them what they had done with girls. The older had admitted to getting a hand job a few times and even try sex once. The younger surprised her by saying he had gone down on a girl. The dirty talk was getting her wetter. She was afraid she would lose it so she turned off the vibrations but left the toy inside. Her pussy was contracting on it over and over. She was so close. Wanting to be even more naughty she slid her hand behind herself. Letting it get wet from her juices on her legs she slid a finger in her ass. She was ready to cum at any moment. She wanted to turn on the toy, throw off the blanket and let these young men tag team her.

They kept talking about what they wanted to do to girls. About fucking them and girls that had gone all the way. They knew more girls who had then she would have expected. She always felt slutty for having so much sex at her age. Of course it could all be talk. She told them about the time she blew me under the bleachers during a football practice.

They were visibly uncomfortable now. They kept ackwardly adjusting themselves. Meanwhile she let her blanket slide down. She pulled her legs together to keep the toy inside. Then she let a leg slide out from under the blanket up to her knee. Now they knew she at least wasn't wearing any pants. Let them wonder what she did have on.

She was surprised at herself. She wanted to throw the blanket off and show them. She wanted the younger one to lick her while she blew the older boy. Then watch each other as they took turns fucking her. But they didn't. They boys were obviously too excited to feel comfortable sitting there and decided to go play games in her brother's room. As soon as they left she turned on her toy and began riding the wave to an orgasm. Then she heard the steps on the stairs.

She again turned off the toy. Upset because she was close she figured they were coming upstairs to get a snack. She rolled a bit into the back of the couch and faced away from the room so her red face wouldn't be visible. When she did however she felt the blanket pull up and expose part of her leg and butt. She froze. She heard the foot steps stop near to her. Apparently who ever came up noticed her leg and ass visible. She had no idea how much they could see. She didn't breathe. She hoped they would think her asleep and move on.

She heard the steps again coming closer, quitely. She could hear the breathing. Which one was it? She was perfectly still. Then the steps began to retreat. Once they got to the stairs they hurried up. She quickly got the blanket and headed up to her room. Once there she closed the door and breathed again. She didn't know how long she had held her breath or even that she was doing it. Her heart was racing, questions a million miles an hour raced through her mind.

But... There was something else too. An Excitement. Her heart pounded, her stomach felt like a million butterflies were doing back flips. Her legs were shaking and her pussy pulsed with excitement. Each contraction felt like an electric tingle. For just a moment she imagined the boys pushing the door to her room open, youthful testosterone, uncontrolled hormones raging. Pushing her back onto the bed, holding her down and taking turns fucking years of built up desire out of their systems.

But the door never opened. She heard steps constantly up and down the stairs. But never up the split level home to her door. She was so turned on she didn't know what to do. Finally what she did surprised even her. She opened her door a bit. Not far but enough to see the mid level. Then she began to walk around naked. She again heard the steps below. She saw from the corner of her eye two young boys trying to be stealthy, staring at her walking around. Now that she was fully exposed here and there, a few seconds at a time she knew they wouldn't be able to resist seeing better. She waited till she heard them get closer. Now they were at the bottom of the stairs trying to hide but only 12 feet away.

She took her toy and sat on the edge of the bed. She began to suck it while running her fingers over herself. As if she needed to be wetter. She was soaking wet but wanted to prolong the moment. She heard the footsteps on the stairs again as the boys moved toward the top. They moved slowly trying to be silent. She laid back but left her legs and ass hanging over. She ran the vibrator over the inside of her thighs. Across her pussy. Then slowly she began to slide the toy in. She didn't know how close they were but she heard the steps again. A familiar creak told her they must be sitting at almost the top. That meant that they were only 6 feet from where she was almost violently fucking her toy. She lifted her legs up high and took the toy deep. She normally wouldn't play that way but wanted.... no needed.... them to see more. She was still laying back on the bed. Her hips arched. Her free hand was caressing her breasts. She pulled her nipples.

She thought she heard another sound. Closer. Were they outside her door now? She had it open about a foot and a half. If so they could see everything. Deep inside she wanted them to come in. To rush her. Grab her, hold her down and have their way with her naked body. The thought made her build to orgasm. She slowed down just before. She had another idea.

She rolled over and let her legs slide down the bed to the floor. Now her knees were touching the floor and she was bent over the bed. She never took the toy out. If they were at the door they could have almost reached in and slapped her ass. She was facing away hoping that they would be brave enough to get a good look. She kept working it in and out. The little nub that stuck out kept teasing her clit every time she pushed it in deep. She slipped her free had to her face. She held her middle finger up like a dick and began licking it. She knew from their angle they could see everything. Then she ran her wet finger down to her ass.. Slowly teasing it in. She got some of the wetness from her clit and ran that over her ass. Then she slipped her finger in. Both hands working herself hard. One pounding the dildo in and out. The other teasing her asshole with her finger. She could feel the thin skin that separated the two. Feel the dildo against her finger as she fucked herself in both holes. If they were outside the door she was only two feet away from them.

She was still hoping they would come in and fuck her. Fuck her hard. She wanted to be used at that moment. The dirty thoughts built her orgasm up till she couldn't hold it anymore. She was practically bucking when she came. Right at the strongest contracting she shoved her finger all the way in her ass and then out quickly. The motion set her body into convulsions. She couldn't help herself. She moaned and cried out. She couldn't remember exactly what she said but knew it had the word fuck in it about 20 times.

After she lay there taking ragged breaths. Feeling her own cum running down her legs. Finally she slid to the floor. Her used wet pussy exposed. She layed on her back her legs splayed open, her wet red hole angry and exposed. She stared up at the ceiling wondering why they never came in. She heard the creak on the stairs as the boys snuck back down. Young men can be so dumb she thought.

She cleaned up got dressed and rushed to my place. She immediately sat in my lap to tell the story. By the time she finished she was naked and sucking me. We fucked three times in a row while I told her a better end to her story where they come in and do have their way with her. Then I find her used and abused laying naked, covered in cum on the floor. Then knowing what she would want to hear I explain how I then would have used her slutty body too.

Deep inside I knew we couldn't keep going like this. It would be years before I could stop myself from making that same mistake with her over and over. Eventually we ended our relationship. I needed more than great sex but I still think about her. I wonder if she has new stories?....

JmaHoney
JmaHoney
80 Followers