Autus Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

So it was a phase, she thought with relief. Maybe there wasn't any need to tell Diana after all, since it had passed. Gwen smiled slightly to herself, mostly out of utter relief to be rid of her curious eye. The university was a good deal busier this time, with students walking along the paths or lounging on the grass areas. Gwen ignored them all as she made her way to the science building, where Diana and Allie were waiting for as before.

"Good to see you again, Gwen. How've you been?" Diana asked politely, offering the volunteer a seat which she took.

"Alright, I seem to have stopped growing though." She answered, once again choosing to keep her questionable sanity to herself for the meantime. Diana nodded at that.

"I thought as much. I did a few calculations after I heard you were growing over a period of time, the most likely duration was three to eight days. Though there was a small chance you'd have just kept on growing indefinitely." Diana explained, letting her intellect bleed into her speech to the point that it sounded more like she was giving a presentation, although Gwen assumed her to be somewhat socially awkward. It was an uncommon trait to have, and one that she and Diana shared.

"Good thing too," Allie said, setting down a cup of coffee as she had the last two times, "Wouldn't want your adorable face to be covered by a giant rack and cock." She giggled at the last time, winking at Gwen. She blushed and looked away.

"So what now?" She asked.

"Like I said last time, it's up to you, Gwen. I don't think you're necessarily done changing yet, since you said you haven't experienced any erections, but that should change in a day or so. Now as for your size, I speculate that you'll be below average at this stage. So, if you want to grow bigger we can continue with the higher levels of the experiment." Diana offered, "Assuming you're dissatisfied with your current member that is." She added with a slight grin.

Gwen looked down at the cup of coffee. She wasn't really satisfied as she was, but at the same time she was apprehensive of progressing further, for fear that her 'problem' would return. Connie entered her thoughts, her mind's eye stripping the beautiful woman naked in the most sensual fashion. She forced the image away though, wanting a clear head when she made her decision, though she believed it had already been made when looking back. She looked at Diana.

"I want to be bigger... much bigger." She added the last part under her breath, but the brunette and blonde both heard it clearly. Allie smirked widely, showing her perfect teeth, while Diana grinned at her.

"Well then, shall we adjourn to the spare gymnasium?" With that they all stood and began walking to the other building.

"A spare gym?" Gwen asked as they walked.

"Of course, considering how prolific some Futanari are, it only makes sense. Fortunately, the students here mostly have good self-control, so we can use it for our own purposes." Diana explained, though she glanced at Allie when she said mostly. The blonde shrugged innocently and continued onward, opening and holding the doors for the others to enter. The lights were already on this time, giving Gwen a full view of what she had gotten herself into from the start. Having seen a similar view not too long ago, the sight of over a hundred Futanari wasn't quite so staggering.

But there was one thing that caught her eye in a near instant. Everyone there was in their underwear, or were in the process of stripping down to them, thus putting their packages on display.

"Last time our volunteers ranged from four to six inches. This time, they're about eight to eleven inches, maybe even a couple of twelves in there." Diana told her, to which Gwen gulped. She had taken a cock slightly bigger than all of these, however that didn't make the information and the view any easier to take. Unable to help herself, she looked to Diana.

"How much do they, uh, ejaculate?" She asked, blushing slightly.

"Anywhere from 400mls to a full litre, going on metric terms. Or a fifth of a gallon by imperial." Diana told her. Gwen looked at Allie and whispered.

"Does she always add random little bits like that?" She asked, curious.

"Yep, you shouldn't pay it any mind really. It actually means she's relaxed around you." Allie explained with a small smile. Gwen raised an eyebrow at this, but didn't say anything more.

"So, uh, how many are there?" She inquired, returning her attention to Diana, who was checking her tablet.

"Let's see... dammit, Allie I though you said you'd actually count." She groaned in exasperation.

"Sorry, I got... distracted by somebody." She said in excuse, leering slightly at Diana, who blushed and looked away, not pressing the issue.

"There's about a hundred in here." She said, addressing Gwen now. The volunteer gulped loudly and looked around. The Futanari had noticed them now. They seemed to recognise Diana as the one who would start the festivities though, as most of their eyes were on her, waiting. Some were already growing aroused from what Gwen could see.

"Okay, I-I can handle that." She said, partly to herself, partly to Diana. The brunette nodded and turned her head to address the Futanari.

"Alright, so I'm sure my assistant, Allie, has told you the purpose of this little experiment. So remember the rules: No fucking the volunteer. No being rough. No-" Before she could continue, Gwen interjected.

"Um, actually, they can be a little rough if they want." She said in a small voice, clearly embarrassed at saying such a thing. Diana didn't question her, merely nodding and continuing on.

"She says you can be a little rough, but nothing too bad please." With that Diana listed out the rest of the rules. Gwen was confused as to why there were some this time around.

"Typically, the more endowed a Futa is, the more, shall we say, wild they get." Allie explained, "Take me for example, I'm about a foot and a half when hard and I'm something of a legend around here for being quite the rough lover." From the way she said it, Gwen was certain Allie had chosen to use herself as an example to simply brag. Though that wasn't what Gwen focused on it.

"You're eighteen inches?" She asked, surprised.

"Yep, and twelve around too. You should see my balls." Allie answered, giggling lightly at Gwen's expression, "All you gotta do is ask sometime." She added. Gwen was about to reply, but Diana had finished explaining the rules.

"Okay, now that that's out of the way, we can start," She said and stepped back, gesturing for Gwen to undress, "Remember, just give the word and I'll stop the experiment if they get too rough." She told her as Gwen undressed. The volunteer strangely didn't feel embarrassed about being naked, despite the fact that at least a hundred eyes were on her bare skin. Gwen nodded, but knew she wouldn't want to stop once she got started. What she'd done with Ashleigh broke into her mind.

Everyone there were almost as big as she had been. Gwen almost couldn't stop herself from licking her lips in desire, but she managed to suppress the urge. Allie took her clothes and put them out of harm's way. Taking a deep breath, Gwen walked to the centre of the room once more. As she did so, she realised she had been breathing through her mouth since walking inside. Just as she came to the middle, she took a deep breath through her nose.

Her body flushed with heat instantly. She could scarcely believe how powerful the scent was, almost like the musk of so many Futanari was palpable to her. Gwen sank to her knees in the middle of the pool, surrounded by Futanari and their slowly hardening cocks, the scent they exuded only growing stronger. It may have been her imagination, but she almost felt their desire to cum in their eyes as they stared down at her. Unlike before, they didn't wait for her to make the first move.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers
12