Autus Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers

Even after an orgasm, Kona's testicles were slightly larger than cantaloupes. If she denied them for anything longer than six hours, they all but exploded to the size of basketballs. By then, they would expand by the minute, gaining an inch every sixty seconds. Even then, they simply grew faster over time. She recalled a time when she had denied herself for three days straight out of curiosity, the resulting immobility, and later her orgasm, ruined her bedroom. Her balls had been twice as big as she was and her climax had very nearly flooded her house.

The memory had her moaning loudly. She was close, so very close. Gwen could feel it, her hands being pushed outwards as Kona's balls expanded against them, each throb of lust adding another inch. Allie moved the camera closer, catching it as they expanded. An audible gurgle sounded from them, as Kona put her hands on Gwen's head, gripping her hair tightly and pulling on it. The redhead cried out and gagged simultaneously as she was pulled tight against Kona's crotch.

Allie stood suddenly and got a close up of the petite Futa's face. Her eyes rolling into her skull, mouth falling open, her tongue lolling into the open as she cried out in bliss. Spit drooled from her tongue, while her cock thickened massively as the first of many gushes poured into Gwen. The redhead moaned around it, her hands stroking each soccer ball sized orb, feeling it as cum churned powerfully within. All the while she felt her stomach expand gradually as litres of cum poured into her.

Allie quickly adjusted her position to get a shot of Gwen's stomach. Before Kona began adding her own deluge of sperm, it had looked big enough to hold six full term babies, and yet there were no stretch marks. Even Allie, who had taken the first test drug, had suffered more than a little discomfort even when she had only swollen up to triplet size. But Gwen was only moaning, as if trying to ask for more, her eyes looking up Kona. Allie's own cock gave a twitch of desire.

Wanting pleasure, she pushed her hips forward. Gwen reacted without thought, even while she basked in the sensation of her gut filling with more and more cum, her hand moved and gripped Allie's cock. The blonde moaned at the touch, having been denied her own release before, but held back to watch the spectacle before her. Gwen pumped her cock, even as she swelled bigger and bigger with each gush of Kona's cock. It thickened greatly with each pulse, returning to normal before swelling again.

Gwen kept on growing outward. Her stomach had long since surpassed the record made over two decades ago, as her stomach looked fit to hold nine full term babies. Even, she felt no discomfort from it, though the sound of her skin stretching was getting louder and cum was beginning to flow back up her oesophagus. Her moans turned to gargled sounds of pleasure, muffled by the slowly flagging cock. Kona's orgasm was finally at an end.

Gwen gave a loud gasp as the cock was removed from her throat. She panted heavily, her vision having begun to go dark towards the end.

"You... you didn't pass out this time." Kona noted, stepped back and sighing breathlessly. Gwen just nodded in reply, while she looked down at herself, still panting at the sight. She was massive, in no way could she think of any other way to say it. Her stomach protruded almost inhumanly far forward, the crown of her swollen flesh shiny, but not in the way that it looked bad. Her belly button had long since popped out too.

"Damn, Red. You're massive." Allie moaned, Gwen's hand never ceasing its movement.

"I... I know, but..." She trailed off, uncertain what she felt exactly.

"But what?" Kona asked, her breath returning to normal as she took the camera from Allie. Gwen blushed and looked down, her eyes taking in the majesty that was her abdomen.

"I feel like, like I could be bigger. I-I... I kind of want it too." She admitted quietly, almost speaking to herself. Allie smirked at her and turned the redhead to face her.

"All I needed to hear, Red." With that, she gave a grunt and thrusted her hips forward to sink her cock into Gwen's willing mouth. The redheaded Futa moaned around it, sucking on the head while her tongue lathered it in her affection. Her own cock was hard as stone once more, something Kona was pleased to see. I think I could use a drink, she thought and walked to the tripod, moving it over and reattaching the camera to it. With that, she sunk to her knees and licked at Gwen's cock.

Time passed quickly for the three. Enamoured as each were in the sexual act; Kona with the redhead's cock back in her throat, its head near the bottom of her oesophagus, Allie with her dick engulfed in Gwen's throat, and the swollen Futa between the two. Eventually it all came to an end. The blonde shouted out, her voice high from the pleasure as she came down Gwen's throat, filling her stomach even further, while Gwen came herself, spraying another massive load down Kona's eager throat. Both of their stomachs bloating out quickly.

Allie's orgasm ended far sooner than Gwen's. The blonde pulled out with a pleasured sight, Gwen sucking hard as she did so, removing any and all cum from the prick as it left her. Kona could feel her insides stretching, more and more of the redhead's semen pouring into her by the litre. Allie looked at them, seeing her old friend's belly expanding quickly, as though with the intent to catch up with Gwen's even large middle. The blonde felt like she could have fit inside of it.

Eventually it came to its natural end. Kona pulled off the slowly shrinking cock, panting heavily as she patted her vastly expanded abdomen, enjoying the feeling of it depressing under her hand. It was all Gwen's cum, she thought to herself in awe, having very rarely seen anyone else who could produce so much, especially when their balls weren't all that big. Recovering, she looked up at Gwen, imagining how incredible the redhead's orgasm would be when she grew even bigger. Kona moaned at the thought.

Her eyes fell on Gwen's truly giant gut. Hard to believe as it was, she looked ready to drop at least ten babies, possibly more. Even then, Kona only saw a few signs of strain in the skin, faint as they were. 'Cum fuels the growth', she recalled Allie and Diana explaining it to her on her first night in town, 'the drug basically breaks it down into sustenance for the growing body parts, and its smart too: the bigger the cock that made the semen, the more potent it is'. Kona knew that when Gwen next awoke, she would be enormous.

Gwen laid on her back. Her breaths were short and fast, worn out from the two orgasms in such quick succession, along with her abused throat. Even so, her hands ran over the top her stomach, unable to reach her navel at that moment.

"Oh god." She moaned, lifting her head slightly to see the true glory of her abdomen.

"Damn straight." Allie said, sitting on the floor a mere foot from the redhead. Kona hummed in agreement, standing and waddling to the camera. The blonde smirked at her, seeing her short friend swollen like she was pregnant with twins. She returned the smile, enjoying the feeling. She stopped the recording, not checking the battery, since its lifespan, even when active, was several weeks as was common.

"I'm... I'm freaking giant." Gwen noted as she tried, and failed, to sit up. Allie stood and helped her stand, keeping her steady as she adjusted to the new centre of gravity.

"I'll say. You did a good number on Kona as well." Allie told her, bringing Gwen's attention to the petite Futa, who held her large stomach almost lovingly. The redhead's eyes widened at this.

"Holy... I-I did that?" She asked, unable to belief what her eyes were seeing.

"Yep, every drop of cum in me is from you." Kona told her, waddling back to her before standing on tip toes to kiss Gwen, "It feels weird, but really good too." She said, "No one else filled this way. To be honest, I might have to try it out more." Allie chuckled at her.

"Look at that, Red. You've got a fan." Gwen blushed at this. Kona rolled her eyes at Allie as was common with them.

"Quit teasing her, Allie... well, she's not wrong really." She admitted, making Gwen's already red face turn darker. Kona laughed a little at her reaction, "I'm really looking forward to tomorrow already."

"Tomorrow? Hell, I could go again already." Allie said, pressing her hips against Gwen's rear to accentuate her point.

"Um, Allie... I-I don't think I could h-handle any more today." Gwen explained. The blonde sighed, but nodded.

"Yeah, I figured. Still though, I kind of wanna see you swell up even more. It looks so hot." She said, voice lowering and taking on an even huskier tone than normal. Kona sighed and took hold of Allie's hand, pulling her away.

"Come on, Allie. We should probably go before you attack her." She said, but Gwen stopped her.

"You don't have to go. I-I mean, I don't have any more plans today and, uh, I'd like the company." She told them, blushing slightly while holding up her massively swollen stomach. The blonde smirked at her and walked back, hugging her as best she could.

"Well then, what'd you have in mind, Red?" She asked. Gwen just shrugged and smiled at her and Kona.

"I dunno. Anything you guys wanna do?" Allie's face broke into the widest grin it could and she winked to Kona, who sighed, knowing her friend was thinking of something mischievous.

"Let's go to the movies. My treat." She said and, before Gwen could answer, she was out the door.

"S-she can't be serious." She stated in shock.

"Better go along with it, Gwen. I know what she's like; when she's set on something, she won't let it go unless something else catches her eye. Which rarely happens." Kona explained, smiling apologetically at the redhead.

"B-but... look at me, I'm huge."

"Yep, but you're also really hot. And in my line of work, I know what I'm talking about." She said, making Gwen blush again.

"T-thanks, Kona." She smiled at her thankfully, before sighing and getting redressed.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,826 Followers
12