Autus Does a Mind and Body Good

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groped at her breasts in mindless abandon. They'd grown big enough for her to hug them like full body pillows, only softer and warmer and smoother than any she'd used before. Like small waterbeds. Marissa hummed around her dick-nipple, other hand questing for its sibling, then moaned as pleasure pulsed to life. Her eyes blew open in shock as shot after shot filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly, each spurt coating her throat in a fresh, sticky coating.

As she pulled away, her nipple had gone limp. The amount, though not as potent as Chelsea's, was significant enough for Marissa to feel bloated. Even so, she released that breast from her stranglehold, and moved to the other one. As she sucked, licked and swallowed another load of her breast-cum, the other cock resurged. She didn't think twice and went to work on that one again.

"Hey, Marissa! You won't be believe... Huh, or maybe you will," Chelsea said, coming to a stop in the doorway, gawking at the sight of her friend, on the floor, and sucking on a pair of dick-nipples with a cum gut bigger than the average pregnancy. It wasn't the display that stopped her, that would be her new ass, now wedged in the door. After a little struggling, she freed herself with a comical pop.

"Chelsea? Oh thank god," Marissa said and, with a strength not possessed earlier, she tackled the new arrival down, naked crotch slobbering all over Chelsea's torn up pants, "Fuck me. Like now." Chelsea shrugged and ruined the remainder of her clothes, erection leaping to the occasion.

When the frenzy ended, Marissa wasn't sure what day she woke up to. She was atop Chelsea, who lightly snored, despite her morning wood still buried inside Marissa. Congealed semen filled every crevice in her pussy, and her womb. Her gut stuck at least two, no three feet ahead of her, sticking out past her tits. With a delighted and woozy groan, Marissa freed herself and fell onto her back, bed creaking from the weight.

"What did I take last night?" Marissa asked the ceiling, then remembered taking more Autus. Big mistake. What if she took the big stuff? She didn't have the money or support Gwen did. If she got that massive, then she'd be on the streets. Or at least put to work in porn, where people would absolutely make a big deal of her curves every day and night. She'd be the centre of attention.

"I know that look," Chelsea said, head appearing in periphery, "Don't worry. Worst comes to worst, we'll move into a nice, big place together."

"Hmm," Marissa closed her eyes to shut out the view of her giant middle, before they burst open at the ominous rumbling emanating from it, "Oh fuck."

Aside from the rumbles, there was no more warning. Marissa looked and her gut shrank before her eyes, turning into a plane invisible past her tits and erections.

"God, you must've got some muscle enhancers," Chelsea said and guided the growing girl's hand to her stomach, where a rock hard six-pack had sprouted. Similar developments occurred across her body, thickening and hardening her arms and legs, which extended, "And some height boosters too. Wait, let me just... got it!"

Chelsea fiddled with her phone and set it up to project the camera footage to the ceiling. From it, Marissa beheld everything that happened to her body, from the subtler changes of bumps rising across her areolae, to the swell of her nipple rising around her cocks like fat pink sheaths. Her tits bulged awkwardly, before a second shaft burst forth in a spray of cum-milk.

The double bed was only 6'6'' long and her feet had extended far beyond that. She stretched her feet and brushed the floor. A second later, and she was flat against it, while her head pressed into the wall. She grunted as her bones and joints creaked, working to suit her new, eight-foot build. Chelsea was at her side through every second, appearing so small by comparison.

Marissa envied her smaller body, but the thought died soon after her breasts gurgled and ballooned. It wasn't the gradual expansion like yesterday, but resembled someone pumping her full of, well, whatever now comprised her boobs. From the sloshing sound, it was either cum or milk, with a small mixture of fat thrown in to keep the balance. They spread across her enlarged torso, firm enough to hold their shape, even as they poured off her ribs and abs. Chelsea scrambled over them to lay between the huge masses.

Then Marissa rose from the bed. She didn't sit or push herself up, it was her ass lifting them. A flawless mix of muscle and fat built it, her hips creaked to better support the enormity, while raising higher. Gravity pushed her cock over to slap against her steel stomach, before it followed the trend to shove against Chelsea. All Marissa could do was stare at the footage playing on the ceiling and try not to admit how it made her heart race.

Her tits kept going and, keeping pace, her dick-nipples grew into monsters all their own. All four of them. No, six, she corrected as a third cock announced its birth with a rain of jizz. They must've been eighteen inches, racing toward twenty, each. Then Chelsea's giggle turned her focus onto the main prick, which blotted Chelsea from view. In moments, Marissa was forced to lean around her cock as it burgeoned. Gnarled veins throbbed across its from, the central one thick as her new beefy leg. The cock itself had to be four or five feet. And still growing.

Both futanari yelped as the bed gave out. Marissa grunted as her testicles bounced against the mattress, creating a deafening thud despite the padding. She fixed her gaze on the pair... pairs, she corrected herself. There were pairs of balls bellowing out from beneath her cock. At first, she thought there were just two sets, then she spotted the shapes of more. At least four sets.

Seven dicks between her tits and crotch. Each dick-nipple had its own sack, leaving her members hopelessly outnumber. Seven cock to twenty balls. A shiver passed at the thought of her orgasms, which turned into a moan as Chelsea wrapped her body around the now six-foot cock, grinding herself against it.

"Not gonna lie," Chelsea said between licks and kisses, "I've always wanted to give someone a body-job."

"What becoming a sandwich?" Marissa asked.

"What?" Chelsea's further inquiries died as she felt a second prick rising alongside the first, "Holy fuck, how much did you take?"

"I didn't count. I'm probably not done," Marissa said, hands travelling across her surprisingly supple form, despite the dense muscles. A moan slipped out as she grabbed a bouquet of now two-foot dick-nipples.

"Sounds like you're having fun," Chelsea said.

"It's, hmm, hard not," Marissa sighed, the sensation growth refreshed, "Look at me. I'm so big. Not like Gwen, but I'm huge. And look at you; so small compared to me."

"Guess I was right. You just wanted to be bigger," Chelsea giggled and manoeuvred between the two Hyper cocks, hot-dogging one, while she ground her dick and pussy against the other, while looking up at her friend's face.

"Think you're stretchy enough to handle one?" Marissa asked.

"Don't know, but I'm gonna try!"

When Autus ran its course through Marissa's system, she measured as a certified Hyper and Macro, albeit she was small on the latter's scale. At 8'6'', with eight cocks, twenty balls, and curves bigger than any regular furniture, she was entitled to a new government scheme for assisting people in her situation. The best part; she could have roommates, no matter her size. It was obviously Chelsea.

Her physical stature wasn't the only development. Marissa enjoyed her body now, which bolstered her confidence and led to a second, life changing decision; she asked Chelsea out. That was a few months ago. Now they were on Marissa's Macro-sized couch, the smaller futa nestled snugly between the Hyper tits, watching Gwen's latest movie. It, like all those before, brought her pants to their knees as her cocks strained for freedom. At the end, however, a third life-changer popped up.

Looking for contestants in a HUGE contest. Winner will test a new line of Autus LIVE with Gwen. Of course, sex will be involved. Call or text the number below for more details.

"Think you'll win?" Chelsea asked as Marissa's pants were shredded. She wriggled down to straddle one cock, pussy all but slurping on it.

"I'll do whatever the fuck it takes," Marissa said.

"Well... you never did finish that variety pack."

"Say no more!"

12