Autus: Epilogue Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all heard the rumble. It wasn't easy to miss, as her balls filled with gallons upon gallons of semen, and said gallons began to boil up her shaft. At that time, my throat was filled with a nipple cock, while I ground my rear against the other, my own boobs pressing into Gwen's. Even then, I could feel the quiver of ecstasy run through her, as the dick nipple thickened within my mouth. I felt her scalding hot cum race up the shaft as I buried it completely in my throat.

I don't think it wise for me to describe it in detail. This journal is being written with the intention of keeping my thoughts in order and to give people an idea of what the drug can do. I don't want to put myself in a position where every line I write in this journal will have me too wet to focus. However, I will say that the very first spurt of cum from her primary cock, the blast striking the gym's ceiling and splashing back onto the surrounding area. It rained down upon us all, though no one complained.

The nipple cock sprayed almost directly into my stomach. The feeling of the warmth was delightful to say the least, as cum poured into my body, filling me to the point that my stomach actually expanded enough to give me a pudgy middle. Obviously, it was nothing compared to the ocean of semen being released all over the gym, dousing Futanari left and right, even as her balls continued to swell slightly further. I was all but lost to the world at this stage, with one hand buried in my pussy to get myself off. When I calmed down, I was floating in a sea of cum.

With everything over and done with, Gwen's final measurements were:

Height: 14 feet.

Bust: 44 Hyper V cup, big enough that it looked like she had two appropriately shaped Swiss balls attached to her chest. None could think they were anything but real, as they bounced and swayed with her steps enticingly.

Nipples/Cocks: 18 inches in length and half again as thick as a soda can.

Primary Cock: 26 feet 2 inches in length erect. 14 feet 6 ½ inches flaccid. It's unbelievable that, without proper support, her cock drags behind her on the floor when walking around. Let alone that its flaccid sizes is longer than she is tall. That's not to say I don't quite enjoy it.

Balls: 78 inches in diameter. Converted to centimetres that's just under 200 at 198.12cm. However they seem to have taken on a unique quality: they shrink when she's unaroused, just like an erection. In that state, they're a far more manageable 42 inches, though that's still incredible.

Cum Production: In light of this being her final state, I decided to create an educated guess on her production. Judging from what I had seen, and some calculations I had done (I won't bore anyone with the details), her production ranges from 500 gallons to approximately 700. That's her standard orgasms now, though her dick nipples produce much less. If she held back for a day I'd say her climax would double at the least.

I'll end this entry there. It was rather long, though given the subject matter I doubt I can be blamed. Until next then...