Autus: Epilogue Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers

"Okay, what?" I asked.

"We've all taken some seriously potent aphrodisiacs." She said and, as if on cue, her cock sprung out from her pants, hard as stone and visibly throbbing in lust. Looking at her eyes, I saw they were glazed over as her lips spread in a lust crazed grin. My last thought, before everything went crazy, was: what have I gotten myself into? As soon as it was completed, Hilda caught me by surprise, turning me around and making me bend down. Her cock was just as hard as my other mum's, already spewing pre-cum. I didn't resist though and let her into my mouth.

I lowered myself to my hands and knees, since it was the only way for me to reach her cock without bending uncomfortably. It was the first time, obviously, that I had tasted my mother's dick. Honestly, I have no idea what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. Her taste was overwhelming, salty, and bitter, like sweat and cum mixed together.

"I admit, I haven't showered in a few days. Been too busy." She said, somehow coherent despite the crazed lust raging within her. I remember thinking that it was kind of gross, but, at the same time, it was amazing. The taste was disgusting, honest it was, while her scent permeated my nostrils now that my nose was so close to her. And yet, I couldn't get enough of it. Her flavour coated my tongue, sending a chill down my spine as I struggled to hold it down, but it was incredible. Something in the back of my mind had switched; I wanted to taste her.

While I understand that what I'm saying may seem like an exaggeration, but it was true. By a few days, I think she meant weeks, and, if she had showered, she had clearly neglected to wash her dick. I peeled back her foreskin with my tongue, only to get a whole new wave of her taste as I ran the muscle over her smegma coated head. Oh god, just recalling it sends a shudder of lust and horror through me. I can still remember when I was going through my growth, how I was so against being a slut, but... there's no other way to say it. I turned into cum whore all from the taste and scent of her unwashed cock.

I asked Hilda why she did it when all was said and done. She told me it was one of her fetishes, and one that she liked to indulge in frequently. From what she explained, she got off on the smell of her unwashed cock, though not necessarily any bad smell. In short, it was exclusive to her cock. Beverly called her out on short notice, saying 'get down here now, and yes, I mean immediately', though I'm not sure whose words those were. Evidently, it was a fetish she and I shared as I pulled off to wipe her spit, sweat and fermented cum slicked cock on my cheeks. When her scent permeated my sinuses I promptly took her back into my mouth.

If this is a turn off for you, it'd would best to skip ahead a fair bit. I will say, only Hilda had neglected her hygiene, so this description is temporary. Beverly only snickered at the view, all while she jerked her cock, standing not two feet from me. Other Futanari came up and took hold of my breasts, keeping up and allowing my arms to seek out two more dicks for me to pleasure. That was all I was looking for at the time; cocks, cocks and more cocks. If I had to guess, I would almost say I have two personalities.

There's the one that most see. That's to say, my usual self; shy, a bit funny, easily embarrassed etc. But then, put me into a sexual situation, and I change. I realise that this is taking away from the fun, sexy stuff, but I feel the need to be a little introspective right now. In a way, it's kind of frightening how I can go from this kind, courteous woman, to a sex crazed slut. That's the best I can say it, 'sex crazed slut'. When I'm like that, I just want cum and cock and to cum and more cock and then more cum. It doesn't matter really, since neither side of myself gets in the way of the other.

Back to the action. Again, feel free to skip a page or so to avoid some of the more, uh, distinct descriptions. Where was I? With my arms no longer needed to support my upper body, I reached out and took hold of two cocks, one of which was naturally my mother's. Her four foot cock hung over me, obviously begging for attention. As I gripped them gently, though still firm given my new strength, I suckled on Hilda's revoltingly delightful cock. I drank her pre-cum, mixed with her dried cum and sweat, no doubt from her daily exercise routines. The other Futanari didn't notice the smell, clearly too enamoured with their own pleasure to notice.

Three of them moved under me. They laid on their backs, cocks facing straight up to my breasts, the seemingly endless cleavage devouring their pricks easily, while their friends pressed my tits together. As those three attempted to fuck my boobs, my throat distended with my mum's cock. I moaned around her, the vibration causing her to reciprocate the pleasured sound, while others moved to me with their cocks trained on me and their faces alight with their burning desire. Beyond the powerful musk of my mum's prick, I could smell the mingling scents of all the others. I'm shocked I didn't cum right then and there.

Things began to speed up from there though. Two Futanari took up position behind me, their hips almost perfectly level with my ass, the cheeks quivered as my body shook from each thrust between my tits. Both of the Futanari suddenly slapped their cocks between my ass cheeks, both moaning as they pressed them together. Shockingly, that was the first time I had been hot dogged, and I fully intend to do it again. The sensation of those two hot, throbbing shafts thrusting against my rump, with the heat pressing against my rosebud. It was like they were teasing me, bringing me closer to my release.

More, more, more, more... That single word was all that I could think. As I was worked up to my bliss, I felt my breasts burn with lust as my cocks slid out of them, the sensation causing me to moan once again. Those who saw were clearly shocked, and extremely turned on, if the legion of cocks spurting a small fountain of pre-cum was anything to go by. My nose pressed into Hilda's reeking crotch, her musk engulfing my mind once again. Drool seeped from the corners of my mouth to run over her wrinkled sac.

Oddly enough, despite my preference of feminine bodies, her typically wrinkly sac was a turn on for me. Perhaps it was simply because it was new? Or I was just so turned on that anything would further my arousal. It didn't matter really, as I pulled all the way off her dick to focus my loving, slutty attentions on her balls. I licked at her flesh quickly, pressing my tongue flat against her scrotum as I cleaned her, tasting her sweat and pussy juices. Curious, I lifted them up and saw her cunt was pouring with her lust. Such a sight was too much to resist.

I managed to get control of myself long enough to speak to her.

"Mum, please. Can I fuck you?" I told her, though I suspect I was stuttering and moaning a lot more, it's all a little hazy still. Her eyes sparked with desire, but also hesitation. Even in her lust crazed state, fear mitigated her need. She bit her lip, visibly thinking about what it might feel like if I fucked her. Fortunately, Beverly spoke up in time (it's honestly pretty weird for me to call them by their first names, even in writing), and made her mind up for her.

"Her cum will you make you really, really stretchy, Hilda." She said, or rather, moaned as my hand ran over her sensitive cock head. I even dipped a finger into her large urethra, getting it and the rest of my digits covered in her thick pre. My other mum, seemed to have pictured someone taking all 26 feet of my cock. Surprisingly, it had to get fully hard, however that was soon changing. The Futanari at my breasts had managed to move it to such a position for them to sit on it as they fucked my cleavage.

Hilda suddenly grabbed my hair. She pulled me back, only to shove my mouth back onto her cock, pulling all the way down her shaft. Caught by surprise, I gagged and coughed around her dick, but didn't pull back. My body was capable of going extremely long periods without breathing, the reason for which should be obvious. I felt tears in my eyes as her first load poured down her cock, past my mouth, through my oesophagus and into my waiting stomach. It was then, that I learned she had been holding off from cumming for a long time. Her orgasm was massive, deceptive given her ball size.

To give a better idea of how massive her climax was, my stomach was already swelling. I hadn't eaten much, I didn't drink any cum before that either, and she was still on the first spurt. While it probably doesn't seem like much if you think about yourself in this situation, just remember that my inner organs have naturally all grown as well. The average stomach is fairly small, about the size of a fist, but mine is at least twice the size of that. Interesting fact, it's also capable of expanding greatly to hold a large meal. About forty times its size in fact.

And now, my stomach was rapidly inflating with my mother's cum. I already looked like I had swallowed a basketball whole, and it was only getting bigger. Through the haze of pleasure, I glanced around, noticing that many of the Futanari's balls were quivering, as if they were churning out litres upon litres upon gallons of seed. If Beverly was right, then everyone here was capable of cumming again repeatedly. And every drop was for me.

I swallowed easily. After all that I've been through, my ability to gulp down vast amounts of fluid had been refined to perfection, with not a single drop of my mother's abundant orgasm escaping my lips. Some almost did initially, when I had been caught off guard, allowing me to taste her delectable seed. Unlike the flavour and musk of her cock, it was sweet and bitter and savoury all in one, making me lust for more. As her climax came to its end, she pulled back until her head was in my mouth. Her final spurts of semen coating my mouth entirely.

She vacated my orifice and gave me a small facial as her final burst of seed escaped. I savoured her cum, swishing around my mouth and sighing in delight as I basked in the flavour. To better play my part, I opened wide and showed all who wanted to see the massive load in my mouth, a drop of it falling from my tongue. With a near crazed grin, I closed up and swallowed. I opened again to show not a drop remained.

That seemed to ignite another Futa's lust as she charged forward and thrust into me. I didn't complain of course, if anything I moaned as loud as I could in appreciation. As I focused my attention on her, I almost missed Hilda moving far in front of me to situate herself at my cock. It was almost completely hard, at about 24 feet, and several Futanari, those who couldn't find a way for me to pleasure them, were straddling my cock and grinding their pussies and balls against it. I felt all of them as clear as day.

Others demanded my attention. Because of that, I lost sight of her amidst a sea of Futanari, but I felt her actions very clearly. Rather than do as I had requested and let me fuck her, she instead took an interest in my urethra. As one might expect, it was proportionate to the rest of my cock, since the head was easily twice as big as a yoga ball (I've noticed that the comparison has been used a lot, but it's far too effective to not use). With that in mind, Hilda began to run her hand over it, occasionally dipping her fingers inside. Unseen by me, she suddenly thrust her fist inside.

That sounds extreme I know, but given my size, it was just as good as being fisted in my pussy. I could feel her, standing a grand 26 feet and 2 inches away from me, moving her hand, and eventually her forearm, around the inside of my cock. Pre-cum streamed from it, pooling rapidly on the ground and forming a massive puddle. I remember hearing faint sounds of people moving around in it.

Her fingers fluttered about inside me. She adjusted her position, her cock rubbing against my head as she began to press her own tip against the massive slit. Lost in my ocean of ecstasy, I didn't notice, nor realise, what she was intending to do. Though I'm honestly glad I didn't, since the surprise was well worth it. Two dozen feet away from her, I was just swallowing my second helping of cum, the amount equal to Hilda's, while I felt two Futanari latch onto my nipple cocks. It was one of the first times they had been used and the sensation was incredible. It was like mixing the feeling of someone sucking my dick and nipples in one go.

I was already on edge. My throat was filled by a new Futa, as the three between my breasts exploded, painting the vast expanse of my tit flesh in their off white cum. Like all of the others who had cum thus far, they were still hard as stone, but moved away to give other people a go. Everyone's arousal was clearly rising to a fever pitch, as I felt cocks push between the crevices of my armpits and began fucking the pseudo hole. Aside from that, my balls were also put to use as a masturbation assistant. It's vague, but I also remember some Futanari using my hair to jerk off.

By this stage, Futanari were cumming intermittently. Some made the effort to shove their cocks into my mouth, feeding me their seed, while many were content to paint the vast expanse of my body with their cum. Some even seemed to have taken it as something of a challenge, as they were actively searching out areas of skin that had yet to be coated. Much of that was my cock, as my face, breasts, ass, balls and pretty much my entire body was covered in layers of cum. I could barely see from the amount that concealed my face.

My orgasm was rapidly approaching. I could feel cum churning within my balls, the already giant orbs expanding gradually as they filled further and further, though it might be a problem. Hilda, who had been running her cock along my urethra throughout this time, seemed to lose interest in such a thing. Without warning, she suddenly shoved her entire length into my prick, sending a powerful shudder of surprised pleasure through my body. I can safely say I had never thought of this before, but now I can't help wanting it.

The sensation is odd, but wonderfully so. I can't honestly describe it, the description of it as being filling doesn't quite cut it. I could feel her veins, thick and throbbing running along the inner walls of my cock, as she angled it just right to stimulate these random areas. Nothing quite compared honestly, even being fucked in the pussy or ass wasn't the same. It was new, exciting and it was the final nail in my orgasms coffin, so to speak. I cried out around a cock as my climax exploded.

And yet, nothing came out. I could feel it, every nerve in my body alight with ecstasy, feeling like stars turning to supernovas. However, not a drop of cum escaped my cock, even as it sprayed freely from my pussy. Waves of my semen raced through my shaft, but was stopped near the end, my mother, and several others now, working to keep me stuffed completely. I whimpered weakly, feeling the pressure building. I needed to cum.

Beverly, who was currently waiting for her next turn with me, smirked mischievously at the sound. Through my cum lidded eyes, I saw her vague figure moving quickly. I didn't know what she was doing, as another Futa came down my throat to fill my exercise ball sized stomach even further. And then I felt something else on my cock. It wasn't another Futa grinding against it, though I felt a cock occasionally press against it, and then I felt something tight wrap around it. My mum had tied something around the base of my cock, cutting off any route for my cum to escape. I had to wonder if she had truly gone mad with lust at that point.

While I had never tried orgasm denial, I knew it wouldn't end well. Though it does depend on your point of view. If several hundreds, or possibly even thousands, of gallons of cum spraying forth with the force of a pressurised fire hose is your idea of a good time, then you'll love this. A word of warning if anyone reading this does reach my size, the mess is astronomical. In other words; if you're gonna try this, do it in a very large, very open space. Try a ravine or something, trust me.

Anyway, Beverly had tied a rope around my cock. I guess it made sense in her mind, since the pressure would build to the point that a human couldn't hope to contain it with just their body, but she hadn't realised what she had gotten herself into. With every orgasm denied, the ultimate pay off would only double, again and again. The only good thing to come of this, was that everyone there enjoyed the result. Naturally, I drank my fill.

Anyway, Hilda continued to fuck my slit. Alongside her were two other Futanari, each of them sporting similarly sized pricks, both of which thrust in tandem with her cock, filling me immensely, only to leave me empty. The other Futanari, having noticed my dick getting fucked in an unconventional way, decided it was time for additional penetration. The two sucking my dick nipples, moved around and forced them into their cunts, taking my new cocks' virginities. Those behind me didn't waste time and thrust into my ass and pussy.

They voiced their surprise at how tight I was. It couldn't be helped really, considering the expectations they must've had since my pussy is naturally in proportion to my enormous body. I admit, I'm still amazed that I can be so tight, considering the amount of abuse my pussy has seen in a relatively short amount of time, though it could handle more. Much more, as the Futanari proved. Through some inventive positioning, almost a dozen began fucking my anus and cunt.

I had never been so filled before in my life. For a while, I didn't think I could be any fuller than that, but I had forgotten my mouth as two Futanari, each with a fifteen inch cock, suddenly packed both of their pricks inside. Each had a different taste to them, but they mingled together perfectly, my tongue bathing both in my spit as they fucked my throat. And so it continued. Over time, my orgasms grew closer and closer together, to the point that almost every thrust into me set me off. And each time, my balls expanded greater.

As I'm sure I mentioned previously, my balls were huge. Little over three times the size of a yoga ball each, and the warehouse was massive, however it was already beginning to feel cramped as my endowments took up more and more room. My mum told me after all was said and done that she felt she had made one hell of a mistake, though she had no regrets. Something I had yet to mention, was the feeling of cum pouring into my cock and, by extension, balls. I can't say for certain, even now, whether that cum contributed to my final growth. Chances are it did.

Hours went by. I was used in every conceivable way, even by those with stranger fetishes. As I've mentioned some of the details get hazy, but I seem to remember someone with a navel fetish shoving their dick into mine, and another even jerked off into my ear. Needless to say, I was being filled over and over again, in every possible fashion that could be done. Honestly, with the amount of cum that poured into my cunt and womb, I'm amazed I'm not pregnant yet. Only when nearly everyone was finished, was I allowed to cum.

The warehouse wasn't very big. I think it was built with the intention of being something like a studio for Golden to film in, as such it was maybe half the size of a regular one. Thankfully, it had a strong foundation and was made to handle a vast amount of pressure. I'd almost think that the architect had made it with this situation in mind, although it was a Golden owned warehouse, so there's a possibility they renovated it for this. Either way, it was soon half filled and my balls were only 2/3 of the way emptied.

Thankfully, everyone could swim. I was exhausted at this stage, so I was laying with my arms spread, to my always potent fortune I was facing up so I could breathe. When all was done, the building had a little over a third of free space left. That soon changed, as the other Futanari all began drinking down my seed, many of them walking away later with massively swollen stomachs. Thus far, I haven't heard of anyone getting pregnant from the session, so that was a relief. When I came around, the pool had been reduced enough that, if I could stand, my shoulders would be clear of the semen. My stomach had shrunk down already as well.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,824 Followers