Autus: Epilogue Pt. 03: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you sure about this? I mean, we can still take back most of it." As if not hearing me, she raised her cup to her lips and took a deep drink from it, audibly gulping it down. When she was finished, she breathed a massive sigh of relief and relaxed into her seat.

"Not a bit, but if we always listen to that little voice in the back our heads, we'd never do anything fun." She said, grinning widely. I had to admit, she made a good point. I took a deep breath to quiet the obnoxious voice in my head, the one that tries to tell you not to do something new, all because the effects are unknown. While that voice keeps us safe, it does need to know when to shut up once in a while. As such, I took the set of pills from Connie and dropped two into my own cup, mixing them in quickly and drinking down the entire thing without a second's hesitation. When finished, I too released a loud sigh of relief.

"Liberating, ain't it?" Connie asked, smiling pleasantly. I had to agree; I felt relaxed, like a weight had been removed from my shoulders. Since both of us had taken the first drug on our list, I figured it would be best to get started.

"Well, shall we kick this thing off?" I asked, standing up. Oddly enough, despite my mind being mostly clear of sexual thoughts, my cock was already pulsing with lust. Did these drugs kick in that quickly? Or was it just my subconscious anticipating what was to come? Either way, it didn't matter, as Connie was more than eager as she also stood, grinning seductively. I could see why Gwen was obsessed with her for a while; her grin was pure sensuality.

I was about to say something, when she closed the distance between us. I had no say in the matter as she leaned down to kiss me, her soft lips meeting mine as her tongue forcefully persuaded my mouth open. There was no reason to resist, since our interests were the same, and I pushed back against her. My cock hardened quickly, pressing against her leg as we held each other, our hands exploring the other's body slowly as if to familiarise ourselves. I could feel her soft fingers reaching under my shirt now.

Now, I was far from a virgin. It's kind of impossible when you work in porn, and I had been many beautiful women and Futanari in my time, but for whatever reason I felt... excited. That doesn't mean I don't always get excited for sex in general, but here, it felt like I had taken one too many sugar pills. That drug really was something else.

I didn't care for seduction within minutes. My cock was already rock hard, straining my elastic pants greatly, its veins pulsing visibly through the material. Connie didn't seem to be in much more control than I was, as her face was bright red and, when we pulled apart, her tongue was lolling out. Strings of our saliva connected us together, both of us panting lustfully. A rush of energy shot through me and, as if someone had shocked me, I leapt at her. She fell to the ground, with me on top and my cock between us. I must've let it out without thinking when I tackled her.

Ignoring my dick, I kissed her madly. She didn't mind, returning my affections with just as much passion, while her hands gripped my tight ass cheeks, pulling my hips down against hers. My own hands groped at her chest, occasionally tweaking her large, erect nipples. They had to be about an inch long and just as thick as my thumb, at that time at least. When we next pulled apart, I immediately lunged for her tits. She moaned as I suckled on her sensitive nubs.

Eventually, neither of us could take it much more. Even with her clothing still on, I could feel her wet heat, smell it even. No doubt she could smell my desire just as strongly, no, she definitely could as she nuzzled against the head of my prick. A spurt of my pre-cum shot out at that moment as well, dousing her cheek in my scent. It was like we were a pair of animals, preparing to mate over and over again. I had no intention of denying my instincts.

We were both naked in seconds. Our clothes were strewn about haphazardly, without care for where they ended up. All that mattered was that our bodies were bare, both of our dripping sexes on full display. The drops of desire from her pussy were almost like it crying for me to fuck it, to mould her hole into the shape of my dick and claim her womb for my own. How did Gwen handle these urges? Well, I guess she probably didn't, since the drugs we took are slightly different.

Connie lightly pushed me onto my back. I did as she wanted, knowing that resisting made no sense as she crawled atop me, and her legs straggling mine as her pussy dripped its need onto my cock. Before she let her body have what it wanted, she paused. Clarity returned to her eyes as she grabbed the pack of Ball Growth, practically ripping it open as she resisted her body. She pulled out two pills and cupped her hand under my cock. Before long it was flooded with my fluid and she quickly forced it into my mouth.

I almost gagged from the surprise, but swallowed all the same. She smirked at me, perfect teeth shining brightly as she, finally, sank her sopping wet cunt onto my throbbing prick. It seemed more than likely that she enjoyed teasing me, as she moved tortuously slow. I wasn't very strong, as one might expect, and so she was able to keep me pinned down under her as she took her sweet time taking me inside. Admittedly, there was no reason for me to struggle.

Eventually, just inches from hilting inside her, my patience reached its limit. With a grunt of pure lust and effort, I thrust my hips up, sinking the final few inches into her. She was on the verge of orgasm at that stage, and so the single thrust was enough to send her over the edge. When she recovered, she gave me a look of mock anger, but her red cheeks and lustful pants ruined the expression. Before long, we were working in perfect synchronicity; as I thrust up, she would rise, and as I pulled out, she would fall. The sensations of her sopping wet cunt were among the best I'd felt.

Throughout the act, I couldn't help but be in awe at how tight she was. Her pussy clenched around my cock, the muscles perfectly massaging me even as I gradually increased my pace. To be fair, nearly everyone I've fucked has been tight to me, but very few were as experienced as Connie, who bragged that she'd slept with over a hundred Futanari during her freshman year of college. Though she did admit that I was one of the biggest she'd ever taken.

As we continued, I felt her cervix tighten around me. It's strange to me when I think that, just over twenty years ago, cervical penetration was considered painful and even impossible to do. Nowadays, if you've got the size for it, the act is considered one of the most intimate out there. Although, like most things, it has become little more than a fetish for many, but some still consider it a loving act. I'm obviously not one of those people, as I fucked Connie's womb with all the force I could muster, without care for either her or my feelings. We were fucking, plain and simple.

I could feel my balls beginning to swell with my encroaching orgasm. She could feel it too, I knew this because she gasped out when my sac expanded an inch rapidly and her pussy tightened even further, almost as if trying to choke the seed from my cock. Our motions turned frantic as we each neared our climaxes, though she'd had quite a few prior to this one. When my balls had all but doubled in size, I began to thrust erratically until, with a shrill cry of ecstasy, I hilted inside her for the final time. My copious seed rushed up my shaft to bathe her womb in its viscous glory.

She cried out as well. The feeling of my searing hot cum pouring into her unprotected womb setting her off. Without a thought from each of us, we wrapped our arms around each other, kissing deeply as I poured into her. I could feel her juices running down the taut skin of my sac, puddling on my floor, not that it mattered. All that did was the bliss that dictated our lives at that moment.

It wasn't long before she began to swell with my seed. I felt her stomach pressing against my own, the pressure increasing with each massive spurt, the skin handling my gallons of semen with ease. Yet another part of the human body I'm grateful for. Eventually, Connie pulled away, arching her back to show off her expanding middle. I watched with rapt attention, even with my eyes clouded by the ongoing orgasm. She was already as big as a woman 6 months pregnant and with no end in sight.

Unfortunately, her unaltered human body came to its limit eventually. While humanity has changed greatly from two decades ago, we still have our limits, though Connie's came when she looked to be carrying quadruplets to term. When she knew she'd hit her boundary, she quickly removed herself from my cock, and aimed it at me, dousing my face in cum. I soon opened wide and drank down the following bursts. Sad to say, but my orgasm was already flagging and soon came to an end. When it did, I blacked out.

I'm not sure how much time passed, but I woke to find Connie watching TV. She smirked sexily when she saw I was awake, and licked her lips clean of my cum. A glance at her stomach was all I needed to know that she had drunk down a large helping while I was unconscious.

"Welcome back, Sleeping Beauty." She said in greeting, still wearing her seductive grin. I sat up and stretched. To my surprise, my cock actually felt sore. I suspect she had wrangled more than just one or two orgasm from me. The feeling wasn't altogether unpleasant, much like the satisfying soreness one gets from a good workout.

"Good to be back." I replied groggily, only now noticing that my throat was parched. She nodded to an opaque glass on the table, which I drank without thought. I didn't even notice that it was my own cum until she told me. It wasn't all that surprising, since I must've lost a large amount of fluid. She snickered at me and rubbed her own gut, vastly distended from her former taut middle.

"Well, Kona... how long before our bodies get fucked up?" She asked jokingly. I chuckled and gave my own, less noticeably, distended stomach a pat.

"Dunno, but I can't wait." I told her. She pouted at that, but sighed and settled into my couch.

"Fine, guess I'll wait." I fully intend to document my journey. I might even post this to a few sites Allie told me about. There's one in particular I've found I like called Futanari Palace, guess I'll see the reactions there. Until next time I guess... sayonara.

12