Autus: Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,810 Followers

One of the audience members, a breast enthusiast to say the least, came at the mere sight. Gwen heard her and even gave a small smirk in their direction, all the while her breasts continued their growth. They were almost an astonishing X cup, something very few woman had ever possessed, at least not without obvious breast enhancements. Unlike them, Gwen's looked completely natural. They were a tear drop shape, sagging under their own weight just the right amount. Her massive, though balanced nipples capped them.

As they grew, the heat spread lower. Gwen moaned loudly as the warmth spread throughout her crotch, her pussy quickly growing moist as she felt her cock and balls throb in tandem. The redhead panted openly, her body hot as she experienced her most significant growth of the evening. Her breasts had begun to slow in their development, however it made little difference as they had broken into an unprecedented Z cup. Now her balls joined them.

Each of her testicles were the size of soccer balls at that point. That soon changed as the growth spread to them. Gwen moaned low as she them against her thighs, the smooth, taut skin of her sac resting against her skin. As they expanded, the flesh covered more of her leg, each orb growing bigger all around, her sac stretching around them as needed. Her breasts eventually finished their growth, now unmeasurable by normal methods. Gwen grinned to herself as she thought of herself as a simple Hyper cup now.

The comparison was apt as the mounds covered nearly all of chest and stomach. The only part of her that wasn't, was the slight amount of skin visible between her breasts. All the while, her balls had now surpassed the size of watermelons, with no signs of stopping. Allie's eyes caught it all clearly, her mouth hanging open in lust. Diana gulped as she imagined how much cum they must contain, and they were only growing more. Kona watched in amazement at the sight.

Beverly could barely control herself. The sight was one that she had never once thought she'd see, and yet it was undeniably hot. Her cock pulsed, trying to grow erect, but she kept it at bay. She wanted to enjoy this occasion with as much clarity as she could, after all, there would be plenty of time later for such enjoyment. Even so, it was far from easy as she saw Gwen's balls eclipse the dimensions of pumpkins. They were quickly making way to the glory of beach balls and still with no sign that the growth would end any time soon.

Upon her balls doubling in size, Gwen felt her cock pulsate powerfully. She knew it was next and that it would no doubt be glorious, that she would set a record that she knew would hold for years, or even decades, to come. Her moans came frequently, the feeling of her swelling balls brushing against her skin like soft silk, all the while her cock began its own growth. Her rock hard, four foot length soon changed as it gained an inch within a single minute. Gretchen had moved around to make sure she caught it all on camera.

"Oh god, it's so big." The camerawoman said in awe. She had seen it before, as had everyone else, but now, as she moved closer to it, she was once more blown away by its sheer mass. And it was only growing bigger. Already it had gained half a foot on its massive length.

"I know." Diana moaned, watching closely. Her pussy was drenched from the sight, her mind running rampant as she imagined herself taking all of it and more. Beverly chuckled beside them, all the while biting her bottom lip to keep from growing hard. If Gwen wanted it, she would happily give her another helping for her to grow more, the older redhead thought lustfully. Her daughter's cock had grown to five solid feet at this point, a mere two feet away from her height.

Gwen's hands clenched and unclenched. She wanted to jerk herself off, to grope her own breasts, to feel how massive her growing cock was and how soft her new giant tits were. Alas, she kept in control and let the others watched her, seeing several members of the audience pitching a tent. She licked her lips, already wanting more cum so she could grow even bigger, even as her cock reached five and a half feet. It was almost bigger than Diana herself, just one inch off.

Minutes passed by. Each one that did saw another inch add onto the enormity that was Gwen's penis, and the pace wasn't slowing. If anything, it seemed to be increasing. Her balls had come to a near total stop, each one the size of a yoga ball. To everyone's surprise, they noticed her rising off the ground slightly more, gaining a centimetre for every inch her cock grew. It went unnoticed by her, lost as she was in the sight of her majestic prick.

Suddenly the door at the far end of the room opened. A young woman walked in, her back facing the stage as she pulled in a cart of cleaning supplies. The theatre had been warned by the production company that the show would likely result in a large mess and, while they could supply the maids, they wouldn't be able to afford the cleaning materials. For this purpose, the woman had walked. She turned to face the stage, a bottle in hand, which promptly fell to the floor as she saw what was happening. On the stage was a redheaded Futa standing at seven feet and with a cock almost as big as her height.

"Wait, I know her." She said aloud, squinting as she tried to recall the face. It clicked suddenly as they moaned, "Gwen?" Through some impossible means, the redhead heard her name and looked around, frowning. When she noticed someone standing at the far end, she too squinted at them, trying to make out their features. Eventually, she recognised them.

"Holy shit... Connie?" She gasped and moaned loudly, her body giving a sudden, coincidental jump in size. Her height increased by three full inches, making her an even more intimidating 7'5''. While her balls now rested between her shins, though they were somewhat swollen with her impending orgasm. Her cock had seen the most of the expansion, gaining a full foot and a half on its then 5'8'', making it 7'4'' and still slowly growing. It was bigger than the redhead herself.

Connie, unable to help it, walked down the aisle. Her gaze was locked on Gwen, unable to look away no matter how hard she tried to. She reached the stage and stopped, looking up in awe.

"H-hi?" She said questioningly, as if uncertain how to go about this. Gwen panted and moaned, her cock growing two inches to surpass her height.

"H-hey there." She replied. Neither said anything, nor did the redhead's friends. The silence hung in the air, all the while Gwen moaned lowly as her body continued its growth, "I know it's, uh, a shock... b-but c-can we talk l-later?" She asked, breathing heavily. Connie said nothing and merely nodded. Gwen smirked at her, "T-thanks." With that her cock seemed to complete its growth at 7'8''.

As if on cue, her body suddenly flared with pleasure. It was like her entire being was a pussy, one as sensitive as a clit in all the best ways, and she was being filled by a cock as big as she was. Her orgasm rocked through her like a tidal wave, embodied by her first deluge of incredibly thick cum. Connie was drenched in an instant, as was the audience. Upon the second spurt, Beverly and the others were similarly coated. On and on it went until the floor was actually flooded with Gwen's cum.

"That was... surprisingly fast." Diana noted, even as she tried to wipe away the semen from her face.

"Y-yeah... I think I just, ah, needed to unload a bit. Next time will be w-way bigger." Gwen said, no hint of doubt in her voice as she sat back down to relax. She looked at Connie and gave her a wink, "I'll let you wash off, then we'll talk."

"And that's the story." Gwen finished, looking at Connie expectantly. The strawberry blonde leaned back onto her hands, resting them on the stage as she processed it all. It was hard to believe, even with Gwen sitting directly in front of her, the product of the fantastical story she had been told. The redhead was massive; her height almost two feet above Connie's own 6'0'' and a cock that was even bigger. Even now, flaccid as it laid on the ground between the two, it was a giant three and a half foot long. Its girth was great enough that Gwen herself could hardly wrap her hands around it.

"That's, um, wow." She said eventually, still unable to properly think through everything, "A-and you did this because of me?" Gwen blushed, looking away embarrassed, but she answered nonetheless.

"Yeah, I... I couldn't help myself. You said you only liked Futanari and, uh, you know the rest." She said, barely able to keep her words straight, "I think I went overboard though." She added jokingly, hefting her flaccid dick with a smirk. Connie giggled at her.

"Just a touch. It's pretty incredible, Gwen." She said, looking over the herculean phallus. Even though it was so massive, and easily one of the hottest things she had ever seen, Connie knew she would never take it. It'd tear me apart, she thought. Gwen seemed to notice the thought and her smile vanished.

"It's too big, isn't it?" She asked, watching Connie closely. The blonde didn't reply, just looked away, "That's okay." The redhead told her, sighing and leaning back on her hands, "Honestly it's kind of a relief." The blonde looked at her with a frown.

"Didn't you do all this to try and bang me?" She asked. Gwen chuckled.

"Yeah, at first. But honestly, I basically forgot about you after a while, no offense." She explained, shrugging. As she had gone over the past few weeks, she had noticed that, besides the initial few days, she had given very little thought to Connie. The blonde seemed uncertain how to react. For almost her entire life, she had been the object of most people's affection. And yet her she was, confronted by someone who had gone through a pretty extreme transformation, who didn't want her anymore.

"O-oh, okay." She said flatly. This had never happened before, she thought. Connie was delusional about her appearance, while she knew she was above average in appearance, as evidenced by the amount of her teenage years spent with her legs spread or on her hands and knees. Gwen frowned at her.

"You okay?" She asked, concerned.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine, um, I've gotta go and get to work."

"You got two jobs?" Gwen asked randomly, trying to keep the conversation going to see if she could figure what was wrong with Connie.

"Uh, yeah. Gotta pay the bills, right?" She said and stood, cutting the conversation short. Gwen watched as she walked away, sighing and sitting forward.

"That was weird." She muttered to herself, "I should've said something else." She shook her head and stood up as well, stretching. When she opened her eyes, the room swayed for a moment, before settling back down.

"Having some trouble?" Allie asked, smirking.

"Yeah, it's really weird to be so tall now." She answered, taking a deep breath to orient herself.

"That's what you get for making us all look like shrimps." The blonde replied, giggling as she took hold of Gwen's hand. It was huge in comparison, perfectly encompassing her own. Gwen rolled her eyes at her and began walking, before coming to a quick stop.

"What's wrong?" Kona asked, walking up behind her. The petite Futa had looked small before, but now she seemed tiny, almost fragile. The redhead nodded and blushed.

"I don't have any clothes that'll fit." She said. Gretchen quickly spoke up, silencing Allie who had opened her mouth to comment.

"I should have something backstage. Won't be a perfect fit, but hey, it'll cover you up." She said, already heading to the dressing rooms. Gwen sighed in relief.

"Aw, and I wanted to see everyone's faces when we walked out." Allie said, pouting, Diana giggled as she also came up to the redhead, taking a hand in hers.

"It would be pretty funny, but I want to keep all of this to myself." She said and hugged Gwen's thigh, her arms wrapping around it and her cock. The redhead made a sound between a moan and a laugh, before leaning down to Diana's ear, quite the feat given her height.

"Already want another filling, eh?" The brunette turned bright red, but didn't say a word. Her legs moved a little closer, something Gwen noted in amusement, "I'll take that as a yes." She stood up straight. As she waited for Gretchen to return, she remembered something. A smile spread across her face, much like a child's on Christmas morning.

"What's got you so giddy?" Beverly asked, raising an eyebrow. Gwen looked down at Diana, who seemed to know what she had so happy. The brunette felt her pussy all but burst in desire.

"Gwen's coming to the university tomorrow for some tests and... and to get another, uh, filling, I guess." She explained to which the other three all burst out in laughter.

"Oh god, I can't believe I forgot about that. Red, you're gonna be fucking giant!" Allie exclaimed in her excitement.

"She already is, Allie." Kona told her, though she too was visibly excited at the prospect, her cock swelling out slightly.

"Just remember, Gwen, you'll always be mine and Hilda's little girl." Beverly said, hugging her child. Gwen felt it as the older redhead's cock pulsed in longing against her leg, bringing a smirk to her face.

"Oh yeah, we've gotta get Mum down here. Or I should visit." Gwen said, knowing her other parent had yet to see her.

"Like hell you're coming to our place. You'd either crack your skull on the doorframes or break them." Beverly said quickly. The taller redhead giggled at her reaction.

"Yeah, guess so. Actually, my apartment's gonna be really cramped now." She noted, sighing at the prospect of sleeping in such a small place, and on her standard sized bed. Diana was quick to offer her assistance.

"You could always stay over at mine and Allie's place. At least until you find somewhere, um, more appropriate." She said, cheeks flushed with obvious longing. Everyone else within earshot smirked knowingly, while Allie's cock reached a semi-erect state in an instant. Gwen grinned from ear to ear and pulled the brunette in for a hug, taking care not to squeeze too hard. Her body was no doubt several times stronger than before after all.

After Gretchen returned and Gwen was able to sufficiently hide her body from the world, she and her friends headed out. Allie stayed behind them, watching with rapt attention as Gwen's ass swayed with each step, the heart shaped cheeks perfectly round and full, yet defiant of gravity. Diana could hardly restrain herself, her eyes almost always moving to the redhead's enormous bust. The shirt Gretchen had lent her was massive, and yet it was stretched taut around them, not even able to hide their undersides. If she moved just right, Gwen even revealed some of her areolae.

They all left together and made their way to Diana's home. Unlike what many had thought, they all set about making the place suitable for the four of them to sleep in, as Kona was staying over for another two or three days. Gwen was the main issue, given her massive increase in height. Diana and Allie's bed, while large, was far too short for her, even if she curled her legs it wouldn't be suitable for three, or even two, people. Fortunately, the brunette was clever like always.

"The solution's obvious." She said and gestured for Gwen to lay on the bed. Her body covered nearly the entire thing, her cock hanging off the end like her legs. Her arms were spread out, leaving just enough room for someone as small as Kona, but Allie or Diana would be hard-pressed to find it comfortable.

"I don't think this'll work." The redhead told her, but Diana made a 'shush' gesture and climbed onto the bed. She laid in the open spot left by Gwen's arm, resting her leg over the redhead's, while her head set down on the soft breast. It was easily the most comfortable pillow she'd ever put her head on. Allie joined her, sighing as she settled into position.

"Yeah, this'll work just fine." Diana said, nuzzling into Gwen's breast, causing her to moan. Kona pouted, displeased to be left out of it, but quickly figured out a place she could happily lay. The petite Futa quickly moved onto the bed, lying down on the redhead's stomach and resting her head between the magnificent breasts. They separated just enough that she wouldn't have to worry about suffocating from them, though she could hardly think of a better way to go, and they pressed together just right for her to have a pillow. Gwen sighed and placed her arms around the other two.

"Guess you're write. This is actually really comfy." She said, relaxing down. The feeling of three other bodies pressed against her, their warmth on her skin, while each of them innocently teased her cock or breasts. Kona wriggled slightly, getting just the right position, while also sending a small pulse of pleasure through Gwen's body.

"Can't wait for tomorrow." The petite Futa said, imagining how incredibly huge the redhead would be. She was already three feet taller than Kona, and the drug, if what Allie had mentioned before was correct, would still be in effect for at least two more weeks. Diana nodded in agreement. Gwen bit her lip, eyes shut as she pictured it. She was already giant compared to most, and she could grow bigger. Her current height of 7'6'' could turn to 8, then to 9 and maybe even 10.

"You're not just a Hyper, Red, you'd be a bit of a Macro too." Allie said, licking her lips at the thought.

"A Macro?" Gwen asked.

"They're like Hypers, only their entire body is bigger than normal. They're usually at least nine or twelve feet if my sources are right. Then you get Hyper Macros, oh boy, they're something else." Allie explained, shuddering at the thought. She pulled out her phone and brought up an image, "Here you go." She held it up for Gwen to see, the redhead's eyes going wide. In the picture, which was obviously drawn, stood a Futa not unlike Gwen with another person beside her. Said person wasn't even half the Futa's height.

Beside each of them was their heights. The person, nondescript in appearance, was a solid 6'2''. That was only slightly above average, but at the same time they were tiny in comparison. The Futa was written as 13'6'', and her cock had its own measurement and, despite it being flaccid, was 5'2''.

"Holy crap." The redhead gasped, unable to hold it in. Allie moved it for Diana and Kona to see, likewise they stared at the picture with wide eyes. The blonde put her phone away and looked at Gwen.

"Well? Think you'll wanna go that big, Red?" She asked. Even after the shock of seeing it, Gwen couldn't help herself. She didn't even mind that, being at that kind of impossible height would make life exceptionally difficult, the idea of growing more and more until she reached her peak as enticing as it could be. With only a moment of hesitation, she nodded.

"Yeah... maybe even bigger." She said. Diana looked up at her in worry.

"Gwen, listen, I know you feel like you wanna be bigger, but... I think it's the drug pushing you towards that way of thinking." Diana told her, but Gwen shook her head quickly.

"It's not, Diana. I can... I don't know how to say it, but I feel like I need to keep going, at least for a while longer. Like I was born for this. Okay, to be fair, that does make me sound a little crazy, doesn't it?" She said, laughing slightly at how it sounded to her, "But that's the best way I can say it." Diana sighed, but didn't push it.

"Okay. Just, call your mum in the morning please? I think you'll need her help to find somewhere to live when you're through." She said and snuggled against the redhead, still concerned. Gwen seemed to have meant it though, and she wasn't nearly as bad as Allie had been, in that she wasn't behaving like an addict.

"Will do." She said with a yawn. With that, the lights went out, and the four settled down for the night. The next morning Gwen awoke to shocked cries of Allie and Diana, both of whom were standing up and babbling almost incoherently.

sexgundam666
sexgundam666
2,810 Followers