Ava and Marcus Ch. 01

Story Info
Marcus is ready to teach Ava about some control games.
1.8k words
4.4
25.4k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus had been dating Ava for almost a year now, they would be celebrating their anniversary in less than a month. The relationship was amazing, she was his better half, his soul mate, all the overly romantic gooey things he had ever heard about love. The only issue he had was that their sex life was a wee bit boring. At first it was great, she was sexy as hell and she didn't have a lot of the body issues some women expressed. She didn't look like a model, she had a few flaws but Marcus never noticed them, he was too infatuated by her absolute love of sex. She was like a cat in bed, always purring or hissing, twisting and ready to jump on him with a moment's notice. Her enthusiasm certainly was not the issue, rather it was her lack of interest in certain kinks that Marcus reveled in.

At first Marcus had been accepting of her lack of interest in control games, pain, and bondage. He knew that his interests were not considered normal and she was so sexy and so great that he knew it wasn't important. He'd simply watch a few porn videos, jack off, and go back to loving that sexy creature that was Ava. He could have been happy with the relationship exactly the way it was, except for that damn website. One day his computer had crashed while sending out an important e-mail for work. Grumbling he unplugged the wires and realized that it had burned out, he would have to take it to the shop in order to get it repaired. The e-mail was important enough that he booted up Ava's computer intending to log into the e-mail, send it, and log off. What he found had surprised him. The computer was open to a website and Ava was logged in as AV.

Marcus intended to close the site, it was not his way to spy or read over another person's shoulder. So closing the site was almost too easy, but right before he could hit the little red X, he realized the site was one full of sex. Stories, forums, pictures, videos, voice chats, and so much more. His jaw almost hit the floor. He knew that Ava loved sex, it shouldn't have been a surprise to him that she spent time online looking or reading about it, but it still threw him off. He found his cock stirring at the idea of his sexy little kitten sitting here, reading these stories. He looked at the one that was open, it was a free site and the story was posted where anyone could read it, so it wasn't unethical to read it, right? He had managed to convince himself of that when he began reading the story. To his surprise it wasn't just a hot story, it was amazing. It was written from the position of a woman who was submitting to a man, she was getting a spanking for some infraction and the author was doing an amazing job of describing the pain and pleasure that assaulted the girl. He saw the message center at the top of her page, new messages. Despite his curiosity he could not bring himself to read her messages and after taking note of the webpage URL, he shut the computer down and headed to work. It was only when he was almost there that he realized he had never answered the e-mail.

Marcus had tried to put the website out of his mind, but the moment his computer came back from the shop he found the site from his computer. He created an account and began to browse the site, he even found AV in the member's list. He saw that she had not authored any stories but did seem active in the forums. He read the forums she had participated in, his cock getting harder and harder with each word. She had expressed the joy of fucking in various forms throughout the site. He was happy to see that while she spoke openly about sex, there did not appear to be any photos, videos, or identifying features present. She was horny, but she was smart. He loved that about her.

Then he found it. Hidden on a thread about nonconsensual, reluctant sex she had posted. She had expressed a secret desire to learn more about the games that people played in a controlling relationship. She had worried that if she tried to play these games that she would never be able to live her life, but that in bed she would love to give it a try. She even admitted to fantasying about rape where all control would be stripped from her, much like her clothing, and she would be forced to submit. She yearned to play, but also to be played with.

That was when Marcus began to create a plan. He would show her some of the games he played, they would explore her tolerances and kinks together. Marcus felt it was important to draw it out, to test and play with only one thing at a time in order to give her the exciting high for as long as possible. He also knew that her strong spirit and mental state would interfere with her body's desires. She might be willing to admit to wanting no control online in a safe world, but in real life, his kitten was fierce. She was independent and had fought hard to get that way. She might regret the games if pushed too hard too fast. So he planned and considered and planned some more. Tonight he would set up stage one, and if all went well he would leave Ava's head spinning and her body satisfied.

When Ava got home that night Marcus was ready for her. He had taken a long shower and jerked off three times. In order to control Ava he would have to remain in control himself, this preemptive strike was intended to help him keep calm in a situation that would heat up quickly. He surprised Ava at the door, grabbing her as soon as she opened it. He heard her breath catch and swept her close to him, kissing her deeply and hard. He felt her body tense up from the shock of being grabbed, and then melt into his. She returned the kiss without hesitation, grinding her body against his. God he loved this woman, his sexy Ava. He pushed the door shut and broke the kiss, smiling down at her. She smiled back, slightly breathless.

"Well hello to you too!" She giggled, still pressed against him.

"Hello pisoi" he answered using the nickname he had given her. He didn't let her go, instead he grabbed her hand and led her into the bedroom. She had laughed at his direct route and gently tried to pull back.

"Stop hun, I have to make supper first. I'll take care of you as soon as I'm done." She told him. Ava looked slightly surprised when he didn't let her go, instead he brought her into the bedroom and over to the mirrored bureau. She tried to pull her arm out gently, and while he did not pull or yank he did not let go. The firm, yet gentle pressure on her arm made her raise an eyebrow and look up at him.

Marcus pulled her into his arms and began to kiss her again, he swirled his tongue around her mouth, exploring and pressing. She resisted for a moment, but she loved his kisses and was soon returning them fully. He ran his hands along her body from the shoulders to her thighs. She began to moan and press up tightly against him. He ran his hands under her shirt and played with the soft skin of her stomach, tickling her ribs. She tried to pull away but he wouldn't break the kiss, his hands holding her to him firmly.

He reached up and began to circle her breasts, moving closer with each long stroke. She began to arch her back, trying to force him to touch her tit but he resisted. He broke the kiss long enough to pull her sweater over her head, exposing her wonderful tits encased in a black lace bra. He quickly unhooked her bra and helped her to slide it down her arms. She felt his rush and tried to move toward the bed, but he swept her close and began to kiss her neck and shoulders. His hands moved along her exposed upper half, but despite several close calls he did not touch her tits. She was beginning to go crazy in his hands, every time he would move close to her breasts she would all but throw herself in that direction, arching her back in an attempt to get him to pet her, touch her. Marcus wasn't surprised to find that his cock was growing hard despite his attempt to control it in the shower. Ava felt his cock through his pants and pressed herself more tightly against him. He groaned against her skin before leaning forward and biting her nipple. It was not the hardest he had even bitten her nipple, but with no touching she had not been ready for him. She cried out and thrust her back, arching like the kitten he knew she was, and pressed her tit firmly into his mouth.

He continued to torture her tit, sucking and nipping and biting her sensitive nipples while his hands moved downward to lower her pants. Ava was moaning and moving so much in his arms he wasn't sure she noticed as he pulled down her pants, leaving her there in a pair of black panties. He rubbed his open palm on her pussy, he could feel that she was wet even through the panties. This was working out perfectly, except the part where he would control himself. He was finding it very hard to focus as his cock danced in his pants, demanding attention. He pressed his palm tightly against her pussy and felt her arch against him, she was close to orgasm, to keep her from cumming too soon he bit her nipple a little harder. Surprised she cried out, her eyes opening wide as she looked down at him in shock. To his amusement and joy she seemed even closer to cumming as the slight pain washed over her. Sliding her panties down he suddenly stood up and spun her around harshly. He pressed down on the center of her back and she bent over in response. She was bent onto the bureau with her ass exposed to him. Her wet slit was peeking out between her thighs and her breathing was hard. Looking in the mirror he saw that her face was flushed and she looked excited, and confused.

He was just beginning.