Ava and Marcus Ch. 04

Story Info
Marcus gives Ava her reward.
1.7k words
4.6
15.7k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Marcus crawled onto the bed his cock slipped out of his boxers and began to rub against his jeans, against the zipper. He cringed as the head scraped painfully and reached down to rearrange things. He desperately wanted to take his pants down and fuck Ava, her glistening pussy was begging for it, but he was determined to remain in control. How could he possibly think of controlling Ava if he couldn't control himself? He couldn't take the chance of losing control, so the pants stayed on, the pain helping him to focus as he settled in between Ava's thighs.

Ava was trembling; her thighs quivered and shook from the orgasms she had already enjoyed. Her pussy was so wet that it ran down her thighs and left a spot on the bed. He breathed in deeply, enjoying the scent of her arousal. He leaned down and casually blew on her clit, grinning as she jumped and tensed. Ava had her eyes tightly closed, her face screwed up in concentration. She seemed to be inches away from levitating on the bed with anticipation. Marcus considered blindfolding her, but he did not want to push her anymore tonight, and besides, her eyes were closed tightly anyway. He ran one hand up her thigh, stopping right before the junction between her legs, then ran his fingers back down to her knee. Ava moaned, her thighs falling open for him and her hips lifting slightly.

Marcus ran his hand along the softness of her thighs, teasingly bringing his fingers up and down her legs, getting closer and closer to her pussy. Each time he ran up her leg she would moan and spread open farther for him, and each time he moved away she would whimper softly and raise her hips in a silent plea. Once more, his hand crept up her thigh, this time he brushed against her mound, one finger touching her wet slit, before trailing back down. Ava groaned and Marcus could clearly hear annoyance and frustration. He slowly blew down on her wet clit again and her groan faded away as she lifted her hips to him again.

Smiling, Marcus bowed his head and slid his tongue along her slit, her taste filled his mouth as he pressed down harder into her pussy. Ava lifted her hips again, holding them up, and began to grind against his mouth. Happy to oblige, Marcus pressed down into her pussy, finding that tight little bud with his tongue and licking it and sucking it. Her pussy juice ran down his face as he lapped at her, sliding his tongue into her hole, causing her to cry out. He pressed down harder, then pulled away to tease her wet slit, to tongue her clit.

After a few minutes, Ava could not stay still, she whimpered, moaned, mewled, and groaned as his tongue continued to tease her. Each lap of his mouth against her brought her closer, but he carefully avoided sucking on her clit. Marcus knew the moment he took that little nub into his mouth, she would explode, but he wanted to push her just a little bit more first. So he continued to fuck her hole with his tongue, to change the pattern and pressure when it seemed she was close to coming, and to pull away slightly when she ground her pussy into his face.

Marcus was loving it, his Ava, his wildcat, was all but going crazy on the bed in front of him. Had she been in any other state of mind she would have been shocked to see herself so enthusiastically riding his face. His mouth, chin, lips, and nose shone from her pussy juice but he continued to move his mouth against her. He was eating her, eating her pussy, and it was driving him crazy. He reached down and pressed her thighs farther apart, his hands gripping her tightly. He spread her open and lapped at her. His tongue moved along her lips, deep into her hole, then down toward her ass. Each stroke of his tongue, hot against her pussy, made her reach so much closer until finally she snapped.

"Fuck! Marcus! Fucking eat my pussy, stop playing around and eat it!" Ava screamed and Marcus, his cock jumping in excitement, sucked her little nub into his mouth hard. There was no holding back or pulling away, with a scream Ava pressed down hard with her hips, her legs wrapping around Marcus and pulling him against her pussy. Ava came hard, flooding Marcus's mouth with her pussy cream. It seemed like she came forever, each moment stretched out until she began to relax, then Marcus would hum, flex his tongue, or suck a little more, and Ava would cry out and rise up once again.

Ava collapsed down on the bed and any attempts Marcus made to stimulate her resulted in Ava slapping downward at his head. He laughed as she sleepily swatted at him, drawing her legs away and curling onto her side. His smile faded as within moments she was asleep. That was a new one, he had never given her so many orgasms that she felt the need to pass out. He watched her sleep for a few moments, his head tilted in a bemused expression. Finally, he shrugged, pulled his clothing off, and crawled into the bed with her.

The game, Marcus decided, had gone well. His cock ached with an unexpressed need but Ava was so satisfied that she was snoring. He had to laugh a little at the thought as he wrapped his hands around her form and pulled her closer to him. She sighed and stretched against him, then settled down and was out. Marcus stroked her arms and back, enjoying the feel of her skin, the sound of her breathing, and the sight of her well-loved body. His Pisoi had certainly played along well. As far as kinks go, the game was so subtle as to be nearly vanilla. He certainly wanted to go much farther, but for a start it was a great one. With that happy thought in mind, Marcus found himself falling asleep as well.

A couple hours passed as Ava and Marcus slept in each other's arms. When Marcus woke up it, it was slowly and with great pleasure. His cock, which had ached painfully as he fell asleep, was being treated to a wonderful massage. He could feel soft lips caressing the underside, gentle hands cupping his balls. He sighed and stretched, warm breath on his dick making him throb. Slowly he felt a mouth sink down on his dick. It was hot, and wet, and felt like heaven. Ava's mouth closed on his cock as she went down. Her lips brushing against his balls as she slowly slid all him down her throat. Then she pulled away just as slowly.

Marcus laid there with his eyes shut as Ava continued to move slowly on his cock. Her mouth worked his shaft over; her tongue darted out and about, tasting him from all directions. She used one hand to gentle play with his balls while the other hand grasped his thigh tightly. Ava, seeing that Marcus was awake, began to move more forcibly. Her head bobbed down as she sucked him so far into her throat that he could feel his cock cutting off her breathing. She would take him down, gag slightly, and then lift up with a giggle. Something about gagging on his cock made her giggle; he was never sure what it was. Marcus did know that he did not mind, her breath felt wonderful and she would drool as she pulled back.

Ava reached down and grasped his cock with her free hand, sliding her mouth more quickly now. He wanted to tell her to put her hands behind her back, not to protect her mouth from the power of his dick, but he was not ready to push her anymore today. Besides, he thought, he was not going to do anything to interrupt his angel right now. Ava sucked hard, her lips pressing tightly against his shaft, her fingers trailing everywhere on his balls, thighs, and cock. She twisted her head slightly, and then slid down. Each thrust of her mouth against his cock bringing him closer and closer. He wanted to hold out, wanted to enjoy her mouth. However, he had waited so long and wanted her so badly that there was no stopping it. With a grunt that broke into a deep groan, Marcus came. His hot jizz filled her mouth, it came so quickly, and so much that she could not keep it all in her mouth. She tried desperately to slurp at it, but in what Marcus thought was an incredibly sexy way, the cum drooled out the sides. Her cheeks were full when she pulled back and slid out of the bed, headed for the bathroom. Marcus loved Ava, she was amazing in so many ways, but he really wanted to teach her to swallow his cum. He filed the idea away for a later playdate. For now, he just enjoyed the release.

Ava came back into the room, looking sleep tossed and satisfied. She stood next to the bed, looking down at him.

"So," She began, "That was fun."

"I agree Pisoi, I'm glad you liked it." Marcus answered

"What brought that on?" Ava asked him, trailing her fingers down his bare chest.

"I just felt like fucking." He answered

"I don't believe you." She grinned, "you let me fall asleep without fucking. Besides, that was amazing! I don't think I've ever cum that much or that hard."

"Well, I'm glad you had fun." Marcus sat up in bed, wondering if he should come clean and let her know what he was trying to do. Perhaps if he talked to her about it, they could move forward together. No, he thought; trust your instincts; if she knew her mind would rebel against the idea. It was better this way, bringing her over to the dark side using orgasms.

"Come on, "Marcus pulled his pants back on and grabbed a shirt, "Let's go out to eat, I'm starving."