Ava and/or Eva Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was beginning to rapidly fill as her erotic display continued just a foot in front of me. She was staring at it as she worked her magic on her own body. Feeding another finger inside herself, a little gasp escaped her as her hand was already getting wet again, her desire spilling out and over it. Her breathing was getting heavier as she climbed her pleasure hill.

Suddenly, she stopped and stepped to me. Reaching down slightly, she urgently wrapped both hands around my cock. I could feel her pumping and squeezing my shaft as she proceeded to arouse me. Staring into my eyes, she turned her head slightly and zeroed in to my mouth, sucking my tongue into hers like it was my cock.

I was amazed at the speed with which her passion seemed to build. One minute she was in control...cool and sexy. The next, she was feral-like and filled with a lust and need that was all- consuming...once she was lit, she was like a rocket taking off. Ava had always maintained a fair amount of composure, even when she was deep in the throes of her passion. Eva had much more of a wild-child personality.

When my cock was full and ready for action, she stood upright and inspected me. "Scoot all the way back," she directed. I slid back until the backs of my calves touched the bed. "Good," she declared. She turned her back to me and watched in the mirror as she walked backward and straddled me. Bending forward at the waist, she reached between her thighs for my cock... positioning it as she lowered herself down. I felt the tip slip effortlessly between her slick lips and up inside her. She wiggled her hips slightly, pushing me deeper before releasing my cock and lowering herself down.

Her eyes were locked on our image in the mirror where I could see my cock mostly embedded in her while she continued to shift her hips, attempting to fully encase me inside. Raising my view, I watched as her hand moved to take her breast and manipulate it while the other hand began to play with her clit. From the annoyed look on her face, I knew she was frustrated as she seemed to be struggling to get it right. Ava and I had always loved this position, so I decided to adjust it a little.

Slipping my hands under her ass, I took hold of each cheek firmly with my fingers spread apart and down into her butt crack near her sphincter. Leaning my head in, I whispered in her ear, "Lean back against me and lift your legs up." As she adjusted her body, I lifted her up slightly and moved her butt back against my belly, aligning my cock to enter her better. This time when I lowered her back down, I easily penetrated her fully.

A soft sigh of happiness escaped her. She tipped her head back against my shoulder and murmured against my cheek. "Oh, yessss...that's it...that's it!"

"When I lift you up again, put your hands on my thighs to help balance yourself."

"Okay," she said, nodding. I raised her up about half way off my cock while moving my legs a little apart, then felt her hands grip the top of my thighs.

Looking at us in the mirror, I gave her one final instruction, "Now when I start moving you, spread your legs a little more and lift your feet a touch...then watch us in the mirror." I could tell that the new view she was seeing as she adjusted herself to me was really turning her on. It was having a big effect on me as well. The image of her spread-eagled and impaled on me was breathtaking.

"Isn't this beautiful?" I whispered low and breathy in her ear as I described what I was seeing. "Look how open you are...my cock is throbbing inside your cunt." She wiggled her hips into me for emphasis. "Your lips are spread wide and your clit is peeking out all hard and ready for me to suck on... my balls are covered with our juices!... You are so fucking hot!...I love how we look together!"

I could barely hear her reply between her soft gasps, "Yeess...oh my god!...yess!...I love it...it's soooo hot...and...ssooooohh sexy."

Slowly at first, I began to move her on my cock... letting her slide all the way down then raising her up to the top. At the midpoint of the down stroke, I stopped and moved her in a circular motion so that she could feel me stirring her liquid inside. I was already drenched in it after only a stroke or two. I couldn't believe how wet she got and how quickly she flowed. She began to use her vaginal muscles to squeeze and grip on me as I moved her. As soon as I was sure she was comfortable with the situation, and I was sure I could handle her body, I whispered one last instruction.

"Now...grab behind your knees and pull your legs in as tight to your shoulders as you can." Her eyes got wide for a second before she did it. As her knees touched her shoulders, I raised her as high as I dared without letting my cock slip out, then dropped her down on me, a loud gasp exploding from her throat. I began to pick her up and drop her on me as fast as I could.

My cock felt like steel and was burning hot. She whimpered and moaned as she plunged down on me. It was just a few minutes until I sensed her orgasm nearing. When she did, her cumming scream was almost ear shattering, her head slamming back against my shoulder. I almost lost my grip as she shuddered and jerked on me...her orgasm triggering mine. When it hit me, I jerked and fell back on the bed, my body shaking as it rolled through me.

As the white-light flash in my head began to fade and I started to return to reality, I could feel her body laying on top of me, so I instinctively wrapped her in my arms. Finally managing to raise my head a bit, I could see her arms and legs were flung to the sides and she wasn't moving. We were still joined and I was still spurting small pulses of cum inside her while her breathing came in rapid, short bursts with small tremors still rippling through her.

Maybe it was just me getting old, or it had been so long ago that Ava and I had made love, but I couldn't remember ever having had a mutual orgasm which seemed to have so totally annihilated me like this. After assuring myself that we had both survived, I dropped my head back and closed my eyes.

I must have dozed momentarily. The next thing I sensed was a hot pair of nipples pressed against my chest and my face being covered with tiny kisses. A pair of hands were stroking my cheeks and neck while my limp cock was being clasped and squeezed between hot, slick thighs. As I opened my eyes, I was greeting by her honey-gold gaze. Seeing me rise from the dead, she smiled from ear to ear and kissed me on the tip of the nose.

"That was the sexiest fuck I've ever had...Thank you, daddy...Thank you!... I got sooohh turned on as I watched you fucking me...goddddd!...I could almost cum again just thinking about it... I love that mirror!" she finished with a loud titter and a sloppy, wet kiss...her tongue darting quickly inside before leaving. Her head laid back down on my chest where she kissed me a couple of times as her thighs played with my cock. Wrapping her arms around me tightly, she placed her ear against me as if listening to my happy heart beat. My body and brain were completely content as I closed my eyes to catch a short rest...

(To be continued...)