Ava and/or Eva Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Making a quick decision, I directed, "I want you all to share my cum. Eva... when I holler, let me shoot all over everyone." She looked up, nodding. "Point me straight up and let it fall where it wants."

"God yes, David. Cover me, please!" June demanded.

I tried to hold off as long as I could, but it was only a minute later when I knew the end was approaching. "He's close, Eva...his balls are getting tight," Crystal observed as my chest was heaving and I gasped for air. Eva watched intently, her hand grasping my shaft as she knew I was ready.

"Cumming..." I groaned. Eva's mouth released me as my seed shot out and rained down like a fountain. I looked through my half-closed, climax-distorted eyes and saw it splashing over June, with Eva pushing her face forward to collect some and Crystal receiving some stray shots as well. I felt June's tongue on my shaft trying to catch the flow still oozing from the tip. Crystal tried to lap up what she could reach until Eva stuffed me back into her mouth and sucked the rest out.

Staggering back to the couch, I sat on my butt, watching as they all greedily went after any semen they could find. They all seemed to love to swallow with no aversion, whatsoever. From the looks of things, it appeared that I had three cumsluts on my hands.

"David?" In my orgasmic reverie, I hadn't noticed that Crystal had sat beside me.

"Yes, Crystal?"

"Would you mind if I called you daddy, too? I've never had one before. My real one left mom when I was only 4. I would really love it if I could call you that."

With all we had been through, I did kind of feel like I was a dad to her, in a way. I glanced down at Eva with a questioning look to see if she had any objection. She nodded her agreement.

"Eva doesn't seem to mind, so, yes you may."

She beamed with happiness, then asked, "Daddy, may I be one of your ladies, too, like June and Eva?" My original plan about how to retrain her psyche in regards to pain and orgasms had been a disaster... well, not a disaster really... but had gone off the rails. I might as well continue down the road we had side-tracked to and play it by ear. Maybe basic submissive training and repetition would be just as effective as the shock treatment I had originally planned on.

"Yes and no, Crystal. You may be one of my 'girls'. Although you are all ladies in my view, I think I would rather call you my girls instead." I thought for a moment and then decided it was time for a talk. "You all have my permission to speak freely... June, what would you prefer to call me?"

With a big smile, she declared, "Daddy... I feel like Crystal does since we've never had a father figure around. If Eva doesn't mind, I'd like to call you daddy, too."

"They're like my sisters, anyway," Eva agreed.

"Daddy and his 'girls'...Okay... but only in private or around people who don't know who we really are. Crystal and I discussed the danger of our incest thing getting out, so we are all on the same page there." I thought for a moment and then asked, "Do you want to ask anything else before we continue?" When they shook their heads, I added, "Eva, tell Crystal the rules... I need a drink." I got up and grabbed a water from the frig while Eva brought her up to speed. As I watched them from the bar, sipping my drink, they were very animated like they were all part of a private club...which I suppose they were. They were in my 'Girls Club.' I had to shake my head in amazement at what had happened in such a short time.

As they finished up, Eva called out to me, "Daddy, may we get some drinks, too? " When I agreed, they all came bouncing by me to the frig, each stopping and telling me 'thank you, daddy' along with a smooch.

Eva came back and leaned against me."They really like being a part of our 'family'... I love it, daddy."

I smiled and kissed her on the forehead. "I don't suppose there is another outfit upstairs to get Crystal into, is there?"

"There are some black hose and a garter belt that might work."

I informed her of what was ahead, "I think it's time to show them the room. And, you're going to be the center of my attention when we get there. Are you ready?" She set her drink down on the bar and wrapped her arms around my neck to hug me hard to her. I whispered into her ear, "You'll always be my one and only, baby girl."

She whispered back, "I'm all yours, daddy... I love you, so much!" We kissed deeply for a minute before my other girls moved in.

Breaking our embrace, I announced, "Finish your drinks, then playtime is back on, girls." The clank of empty bottles filled the room. "A rule adjustment...Since I know all my girls respect me properly, I no longer require that you say 'yes, daddy' after each command. You only need to say it when I ask you a question which requires you to respond...so that I know you understand me correctly...understand?" A chorus of 'Yes, daddy' filled the room. "Good. Also, be advised that just because you behave properly does not mean that I will not be spanking those lovely asses of yours. I love to spank sexy asses, so you can count on a regular spanking from me... understood?" The chorus rang out again accompanied by happy smiles.

"Eva, bend over." She presented her ass to me. "Your toy is missing." She jumped when I smacked her ass hard. "When you earn a toy or I tell you to wear one, you will wear it until I tell you to stop. My girls will not wear panties... ever!... unless it is your period, or it is a special dress-up occasion like playtime... understood?"

"Yes, daddy!" I was beginning to love the stereo effect of the reply. Bending down, I kissed Eva's ass where I had slapped her. She smiled back over her shoulder as I rubbed the spot.

"Eva, you may stand up now... Make a note. Tomorrow my girls will go shopping for new outfits. I cannot have you in such disarray. Eva, I believe there are some nylons and a garter belt upstairs for Crystal. You may have to remove your panties and bras so that she doesn't feel left out. Eva, don't forget your toy, and depending on what happens tonight, you may need to pick up a couple more tomorrow. Now go!"

It looked like the final sprint to the finish at a track meet as they vanished upstairs. I could hear the tittering echo down as I finished my drink and collected their bottles, depositing them in the recycle bag in the utility room. As I walked back into the kitchen they were hustling downstairs and formed a line by the bar for my inspection. Eva and June had removed their bras and panties as expected while Crystal was attired in the black hose and garter that Eva had mentioned. She looked sensational in black with her red hair. I walked up to each of them and looked them slowly up and down before slipping my hand between their thighs and putting my finger inside them to pull out some of their fluid. Looking deep into their eyes, I licked my finger clean, then frenched them lustfully.

Stepping back, I complimented them, "I am a lucky, lucky daddy to have three daughters that look so fucking hot, taste so fucking sweet, and... I get to fuck them, too. You make your daddy very happy." Their beaming faces looking back at me was all the reward I needed for the moment. "Eva...show me your toy." Eva swung around and bent over to display her 'daddy' plug to me. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall when she had showed it to them. I'd ask her for the details later. "You may get up."

"Daddy?" June said in a shy tone.

"Yes, darling." Later, I would have to settle on a special name for each of them.

"Daddy, I want a toy, too, please."

"Me, too!" Crystal blurted out. 'Perfect!...time to test her out', I smiled to myself.

"Crystal, present yourself for punishment!" I demanded. Her face flushed slightly as she realized what she had done. She turned and obediently bent over.

"Since this is your first offense, I'll go easy on you... but after this... understand?"

"Yes, daddy... thank you, daddy." I still spanked her fairly hard to gauge her pain threshold. She jumped slightly, but seemed fine. It probably seemed like a caress compared to what she had endured before. Bending in quickly, I kissed the spot, adding an extra soothing rub. She shivered visibly as I finished.

"You may get up." I was pleased to see a small smile on her face... now positive we were taking the final step to her full recovery. "To answer your question June, toys must be earned and it will probably depend on how you perform tonight. Ask me after we are done. Now... on to another topic. I have discussed it with Eva, and decided that since you are now part of our family... we are going to show you the playroom." June and Crystal both perked up, their eyes opening wide in wonder. "Follow me."

With my train of beauties close behind, I entered the basement, moving to the far wall. My newest girls stared in fascination as I opened up the wall and pulled the shelving aside. Turning on the lights, I led them inside for the first time. I walked to the bed in the middle and motioned for them to line up again. As I pointed at each piece of furniture and all the hooks then told them what they were used for, June and Crystal both looked on in astonishment...

I gestured at the TV and tapes, instructing them to not touch them, but maybe I would let Eva show them something later if they were good girls. Their excited looks showed me they couldn't wait. I directed them over in front of the shelves for a lesson on the accessories, describing each one including how to wear, use and install it. When I was satisfied that they had a handle on everything, I had them put on wrist cuffs, plus ankle cuffs for Crystal. Acting like busy bees, they seemed to totally enjoy the act of getting ready.

Once they were set, it was time to show everyone my proudest thing about the room... Eva hadn't seen this yet, either. I had them line up by the side wall to the left of the TV while explaining what they were about to see.

"When Eva first came down here, I showed her a tape of my wife, Ava, a friend of ours, Jenna, and myself. I am a decent videographer and she enjoyed the film. She wanted me to make a tape of us, so I told her I would. With all that has happened, we never had the chance until now." I paused and looked at June and Crystal as I asked them, "June, Crystal... would you like to be filmed with us?... I want to make a movie with all my girls in it."

With virtually no pause, they both exclaimed, "Yes, daddy!" while grinning happily. Eva joined in when she saw their response.

"Okay... Eva hasn't even seen this yet." I turned to the wall, pressing on an almost invisible spot. When a plate sprang open, I flipped the switch hidden inside. My girls watched in dismay as a large section of the wall slid inward a couple of inches, before dropping down and out of sight. I hit the power button and they all gasped as the video board came alive and rolled out into position. Tapping another button, sections along each wall about 2 foot down from the ceiling opened up with mini-cameras rolling out.

"You may come closer and look if you want," I instructed. They were beside me in a flash and the 'owww's' and 'awww's' filled the room as I showed them my system. I flipped down the control keyboard and began to operate things. There was a monitor for each of the 12 cameras staggered around the walls. I could tilt, pan and zoom each camera, so that no matter where the action was, I could cover it. All were tied in to a master computer where I could mix, edit and control all the individual digital feeds.

"Eva, go sit on the far end of the bed." I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do. When she sat down, I chose the 6 cameras I wanted to use... one from each side and 2 for close ups... adjusting them until I was happy. Next, I had her move to the back wall while I zeroed in the other cameras there. We were set.

"Girls, line up along the foot of the bed." When they were in place, I hollered, "Lights, camera, action!" and hit the record button. They were all watching me as I walked in front of them, their smiles big and beautiful. "Eva, get me a short chain, three clips and a large spreader bar. She fumbled for a moment at the shelves before she found everything and returned. As she offered them to me I grabbed the short chain and moved to Crystal. "Give me your wrists." I hooked the chain to her cuffs. "Go stand by the wall there and face me." She moved to where I had pointed. I took the large spreader bar from Eva and turned to Crystal. Crouching down in front of her, I said, "Spread your legs," and clipped the spreader bar to her ankle cuffs.

Looking up at her pussy in front of me, the sweet red heart and aroused inner labia called to me. My mouth moved in and tasted her... my tongue lapping quickly and then poking for her hole before I blew my hot breath onto her hidden clit. She shuddered slightly, letting out a little gasp. As I raised higher, I used my mouth and teeth to pay special attention to her nipples, leaving them rigid and covered with saliva before I stood up and placed my face close to hers.

"God, you're beautiful!" I told her with force in my voice. "Keep you eyes open...I want to see them while I kiss you this time." When my tongue pushed inside her mouth, she never blinked, totally locked on me as my tongue traced her lips and then pushed back in. I could hear her breathing quicken as we played. Finally leaning back, I reached down, grasped the chain between her cuffs and lifted it up over her head. I found the hook on the wall I wanted and attached the chain. Blowing her a little kiss, I turned back to Eva, taking a hook from her hand. My cock was starting to fill, and I wanted something for June to do.

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back." I clipped her cuffs together, then told her, "Kneel down and suck my cock. " When she had me into her mouth, I commanded, "Look up at me when you suck me." Her eyes shot up as her lips and tongue worked me over. After a minute, I backed out and knelt in front of her, pushing my tongue in her mouth and frenching her while my hand dove between her thighs and I shoved two fingers roughly into her, fucking her for a minute. When I stood back up, her eyes were a little glassy and I could see the fire beginning.

Glancing at Crystal, she was studying us and fidgeting a little. "June, eat your sister. I want her juices to flow for me. I want her wet and squirming." June wobbled for a moment from her awkward position. Hooking her arm, I got her righted on her knees so she could crawl over to Crystal. I smiled as Crystal's eyes grew wide, watching her sisters mouth start to work on her pussy from below. Her hips began moving erratically as June assaulted her.

Turning to Eva, I instructed, "Climb on the bed, on your knees and face the TV." She was there. "Hands behind your back." Clipping her cuffs, I pressed my body firmly into her, pinning my cock between her ass cheeks. To let her feel my desire for her, I raised up and down, my arms wrapped around her with my hands working on her breasts roughly... my mouth nibbling her neck and shoulders. Her head was thrown back on my shoulder in response to my manipulations. I pulled back, telling her, "Head down and ass up." She bent down, then peered back up at me. Slapping each cheek over and over until her ass had a red tint covering it, I bit her butt repeatedly before soothing the spots with caresses.

Crystal was moaning behind me. When I turned, she was staring bullets at me. She was extremely turned on from watching Eva and I, while June was eating her. I strode over and gripped her nipples with my fingers, teasing them roughly before I knelt down behind June and turned her head to me. I jammed my tongue in her mouth for a moment before telling her, "You're so hot and sexy, I need to get my cock in you." As she gazed at me with ardor, I wedged her legs wider and pushed her forward while grabbing my cock and seeking her hole. After a couple of misses, I found it and slammed inside. She yelped as I bottomed out, our bodies slapping loudly together. After pounding into her a half-dozen strokes, she whimpered her complaint vigorously when I pulled out. "I'll be back real soon... make Crystal cum for me... she's ready!"

Standing up, I went to the shelves where I grabbed my flogger and came back to them. Crystal was looking a little apprehensive so I figured I'd use it on Eva first. She was waiting patiently for me while watching Crystal writhing on the hook. I slapped Eva's ass with my hand then twirled the flogger, popping it against her ass cheek several times before moving to the other one and repeating. The slight stinging built up quickly in each cheek to an arousing warmth. I watched her eyes close tight as she relished the sensations before I moved in and rubbed the spots firmly, a primal moan pouring out from deep inside her.

Turning back to Crystal, I could see she was almost there, her head hanging to the side, her chest heaving erratically and her whole body flushed. As she felt the sting from the flogger on her tits and nipples, her eyes shot open and she immediately began to cum. Screaming like an animal, her belly clenched, and her legs went rigid as her head shot back. She was trembling wildly as I lifted some of the weight off the chain and unhooked it, holding her to me as she finished cumming. I lowered her down while June moved to the side. When her butt hit the floor, I removed the chain and spreader bar.

Moving behind June, I unclipped her wrists, picked her up in my arms then placed her on her back beside Eva. Spreading her legs, I drove my cock into her again. It only took a dozen powerful strokes to make her cum as well. She was frenching with Eva when she moaned, then began bucking against me violently. I tried not to cum, but failed and joined her with an massive orgasm of my own. When I collapsed on top of June, Eva was smiling and giggling. I rolled off to the side with every intention of releasing Eva when I felt a mouth on my cock. Looking down, Crystal was cleaning me up and attempting to revive my erection.

I was caught off guard when I realized that I was still almost hard and Crystal's mouth was having an positive effect. June's face appeared over me with her tongue pressed inside my mouth...her hot nipples rubbing my chest and side. A minute later, I knew I was about ready to go again. Raising myself on my elbows, I looked at June. "Eat her pussy, I'll be ready to go in a minute. She slid off the bed and I saw her face push between Eva's thighs. Eva was still head down and eyeing me with a grin until June began to work her magic. Eva's eyelids fluttered, then closed. As I sat up, Crystal was diligently working on my cock. Ready to go, I reached down and lifted her chin up. She was smiling brightly as I pulled her face to me, giving her a thank you kiss. I could hear Eva beginning to moan in a steady rhythm.

Rigid and ready to fuck Eva. I stepped up on the mattress and stood over her. Reaching under her hips, I placed her near the center of the bed. "June, hold her head into your lap. Crystal...come up and get her tits." We had her surrounded. I bent down and kissed her deeply before moving behind her. After I knelt between her legs and forced them apart, I inserted my fingers inside vagina, searching for her spot. When she jumped, I knew I was there and rubbed it rapidly until she was squirming. It was time to fuck her now. I swiped my cock head between her lips several times, making sure to brush her clit, then I found her hole and pushed in hard.

She grunted loudly when I hit her cervix, and I started fucking her with vigor. I wet my thumb with her fluids, smiling as I stared down at my daddy plug before I popped it out and displayed it to the girls. Eva emitted a loud gasp as it left. Dropping in on the bed, I replaced it with my thumb, working it into her in an opposing rhythm to my cock. I looked for signs of her climb upward to climax and when I knew it would be soon, I removed my cock and thumb. She complained loudly and opened her eyes to look at me, but as I stood up and crouched down behind her, she smiled and blew me a kiss. When my tip touched her starfish, she sighed in anticipation, before yelling in pleasure as I pushed firmly into her, sinking all the way to my balls inside her ass.