Ava and the Cocky Jock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers

At the next game, Jonathan told his mother that he was going to a friend's house. As she said good bye and turned to leave, Jonathan met her. "Ava, I need to talk to you."

"Ok, what's up?" she inquired as she fished out her car keys from her purse.

"Can you give me a ride home? We can talk privately in the car." He said with serious earnest.

"Sure, I am parked right out here." They got in the car and made small talk about the game until she parked in his driveway. "What's on your mind, Mike?"

"Honestly, anymore it is you," Mike answered turning in his seat some to face her. "I tore those panties up thinking about you. I got to have more Ava, a lot more." He spoke with desperate seriousness.

"What you need, Mike,...is a girlfriend. This has been a lot of fun, I won't lie, but this can't go on any further. I am still married and, let's not forget, old enough to be your mother."

He was already shaking his head. "No, I want to take a look at those beautiful tits of yours. Hell, why lie? I want to fuck you Ava." He started to lean in to kiss her but Ava put up her hands and backed away.

"NO!" she spoke to him like he was a dog. He was acting like an animal anyway. "We aren't like that, at all."

He sat back dejected. "Come on, give me an incentive, like before. What do I have to do to see you naked?" he pleaded.

Ava stared at him, her heart was racing. She was grateful to be in the car and not in his house. She could see his excitement clearly in the polyester uniform pants he was still wearing. She almost felt bad for him, he had been so candid with her with his pictures, but she still worried about what might happen if she shared more with him. Her palms were sweating, if they could talk, they would have been begging to feel his meat stick with their grasp.

She put hands up to her face and rubbed it hard, trying to weigh her decision and work up courage. Mike could sense she was contemplating something and started to speak, but sat quietly. He was almost trembling.

"Ok, so I can compromise. As an incentive to you..." she reconsidered her offer. "Ok, so if you can, before playoffs, get a double play, two homers and 4 RBIs...in the same game" she let the words hang before continuing, "I will...give you a hand job."

Mike nearly jizzed in his athletic shorts as she spoke. "Are you kidding me? Really?" Ava was blushing badly and nodding, trying not to giggle. "Oh, it's on, so on!" He jumped out the car and fist pumped as he danced in front her car and then came to the driver's side window and leaned in. "I want to kiss you so bad right now."

She moved her neck back, "The neighbors..." she said calmly.

Without another word, he stepped away and went into the house. Ava shook her head as she imagined him heading into the bathroom to shower and jerk off. Her heart was still pounding as she got home and paced the floor now starting to feel some remorse for her concession. She was tempted to bite her manicured nails and then decided a bath of her own would make her feel better. She lit some candles, poured some red wine and seasoned the bath water with salts and baking soda before getting in to let the warm water melt away her worries.

The next few games were difficult ones for the team, but especially for Mike. It was apparent to her that he was trying too hard on making his goals rather than winning the game. This was probably not a good idea for the team. He also seemed to be taking over the practices, insisting on rehearsing for double plays. At least that was paying off, he was succeeding at that but the other goals were elusive. His swings for the fences were leading to a lot of foul balls and strikes. This was very uncharacteristic for him.

Jonathan, on the other hand, continued improving and with that, so was his attitude. He even remarked to Ava about Mike's performance and seemed to feel bad for him. After one game in particular, the team had managed to hold on their lead and win after striking out the other team. They were off to celebrate. Mike, as usual, wasn't going to join them and was sulking about. Ava approached him slowly.

"Good game tonight." she said softly. He muttered something unrecognizable and continued shoving things into his bag with angry determination.

He let out a huge sigh and stood up. "Not good enough, not good enough for me." He said, looking directly into her eyes.

"You know the problem isn't that you aren't trying hard enough, you are just motivated for the wrong reasons."

His eyes squinted as he looked her up and down like an elusive trophy that he longed for. "And what should be my reason?" he demanded.

"Walk me to my car, Mike. The bugs are getting bad." He followed her out into the large grass parking lot as she talked.

"Your problem, Mike, is that you are too focused on yourself. How well you do, how you perform and now how you are going to be rewarded. You need to get back to the basics of this game. It is a team sport, don't do everything yourself, count on your teammates, encourage them, work with them. Be there for them and focus on winning as a team, not for yourself."

"And you think that is what will make the difference? You think that my shitty attitude is to blame for this slump?" he said incredulously.

"I do. And I think the best thing for you to do tonight, is to reconnect with your team. Now, go on back there and get a ride with coach or someone and try to have fun. Even if you didn't do like you wanted, you contributed to the win. Go celebrate, have fun." She reached for his hand and gave it a squeeze. Had they been alone, it might have been a motherly kiss.

He agreed reluctantly. "Yeah, alright. Can you take my bag over to my house and put it on the back porch for me?" He waited as she opened her trunk and then he dropped it in. "Thanks, Ava." And then he ran back to the lighted diamond to catch a ride. Ava watched him go until she was sure he had a ride then drove off home first before returning to drop of the equipment bag at Mike's.

At the Pizza King, the team was situated around one big long table in the back and being loud. There was a lot of banter and mischief. Mike didn't say much but as the evening went on, he was laughing and more relaxed. He looked around the room at the other players on the team and it occurred to him how much or how little he knew about each one. He was going to have to make more of an effort he thought. Jonathan locked eyes with him once and it made him a bit nervous. But Jonathan just nodded and smiled. "Jonathan" he thought to himself. He wasn't sure how to feel about him. Mike wanted to connect with him, but he was wanted to connect with Jonathan's mother more. "No," he thought, "I should be more friendly, but that's it."

The coach gave an inspired speech and it seemed to awaken the competitive spirit in Ace again. He even complimented a few people on their game play as he was leaving. By the time he arrived home was over, he was beginning to feel better about everything.

The next morning, as Mike woke up and started his morning exercises before breakfast, Ava sent a text. 'Did you get your bag?'

'Yes, thanks', he replied.

'Did you open it?' Mike moved down the hall to the closet and pulled out the bag. Inside was a 9.5 x 11 picture, done on a printer, of what could only be Ava's chest adorned in a lovely lacy bra. He also found a small tube of lotion. He laughed out loud and then responded.

'Nice! I don't know if I should frame it or tuck it under the mattress.'

Ava sent a smiley face and went on with her day.

The playoffs were coming soon and Cyclones were in a close sprint with the Lions for first place in their division. The team outing had been good for Mike and his gamesmanship proved it. With two games in the regular season remaining, things looked very good for Mike and Jonathan as they prepared to meet two lesser opponents.

The first game was an uncharacteristic morning game. The first meeting between the two teams had been postponed due to weather and the schedule could only allow this opportunity. The morning weather proved to be the sweet spot for Mike.

Mike's first at bat was an infield homerun brought about by an error in the outfield that also had one RBI. He was later batted in as well. Almost immediately upon taking to the field, Mike then secured a double play. His speed on delivering the ball was nearly as fast as the pitcher's and it was obvious that the team had benefitted from all of the practice he had insisted on.

Although Ava was cheering, she began rocking nervously in the stands. She was holding her hand up to her mouth, but smiling in embarrassment. One more home run and three RBIs and she would have to settle up on the bet. Part of her mind was panicked about the looming possibility, and yet her lust raged at the chance to put her hands upon the man whose pictures and words tore at her dreams in her sleep.

At Mike's next bat, he score a double with two more RBIs. He only needed one more and the home run. The crowd was on its feet, the game was looking favorable for the Cyclones. Jonathan was playing very well behind home plate as well and getting onto base every time he had been at bat.

The Lions, however did have a rally in the eighth inning and it provided for some renewed intensity to the game. But in the last inning began to add more points to the board. With two outs and two men on base, Mike walked out onto the field, his eyes scanning the stands and looking for Ava. "Oh my god," she thought. "He's going to do it, he knows it."

And he did know it too. He walked confidently up to the batters box and you could see him talking trash with the catcher or pitcher, you couldn't be sure. After the game, the pitcher and coach would have a discussion as to if they should have walked Mike deliberately or not, but the reality was that Mike caught and outside curve ball and hit it outside the left field fence. Two more RBIs were added to his total and he now could look forward to his "date" with Ava. He waved and smiled broadly into the crowd as he rounded third, throwing a kiss into the stands.

The Lions had a final at bat, but couldn't muster a win. The Cyclones were now only one game out from the playoffs. Parents and fans rushed the field to embrace their team after the game. Ava hugged Jonathan repeatedly and told him how proud she was of him. Mike stood at a distance high fiving some fans and other players as they came around. He kept an eye on Ava and when he finally made contact he quickly extended his thumb and pinky finger and brushed his thumb from his ear down his cheek very quickly. The signal was not lost on Ava, although she didn't acknowledge it. She was already making plans.

That night she sent a text to Mike. 'After this next game, before playoffs, I promise.' He replied with a happy face.

The Cyclones beat their next opponent and secured their place in the playoffs. The next day, Ava called Mike and asked him about his schedule for the next few days, joking that she had some spare time on her hands and needed to get them filled. The humor wasn't lost on Mike who squirmed in his recliner as they talked and adjusted the growing erection in his pants. "I don't have class on Wednesday morning. Wear something tight and revealing." He sounded confident and a little overbearing again, just like his old self. Although the arrogance was a little annoying, she actually liked his commanding tone and attitude towards her.

That morning, she woke up and made breakfast for Jonathan and watched him leave the house, then went to her bedroom to get ready. It was going to be very warm today and she was conscious of that as she made her wardrobe decisions. She needed something that would fit his description, but it couldn't be so nice. They weren't going on a date per se, something she might wear to a club would be inappropriate. It also had to be practical for the occasion. The outfit might get soiled a little. After some time, she decided on a simple pair of athletic shorts and a low cut, strappy cami shirt, socks and sneakers. She looked as any woman might who was running errands that day. She put her hair in a pony tail and then applied a light coat of makeup to her face, paying more attention to her eyes than anywhere else.

She got in her SUV and drove over to Mike's and parked out front, then sent a text to let him know she was there. He came out the door immediately and got in next to her. "Hey, Ava. It has been a long time. I have looked forward to this," he greeted her as he fastened his seat belt. She simply smiled as she checked her mirror and drove out away from the curb. "So, I am curious where you are taking me. We don't seem to be going towards your home."

Ava had thought hard about this too. She needed a place private, of course, but not someplace too secure like a motel where things could get out of control. Mike had already proved that he was capable of that. She had driven around to a few places already before deciding on the parking garage of the community hospital. She had visited there a few times already. The top floors were mostly vacant and she didn't see any cameras. With a little luck, she could complete with Mike quickly and then leave before anyone became suspicious or got too close to notice them.

"I thought adding a little element of danger might make this outing more fun for us," she replied as they rounded the corner onto the street that the hospital was located. They drove up to the ticket gate and collected their parking pass and then drove up to the fifth floor. It wasn't the top level, but was high enough that there was parking available on the floor below them. She backed into a corner away from the stairs, it was as private a place as they could hope for here. She looked at Mike as she unbuckled her seat belt and raised her eyebrows, smiling like a fox who had eaten the chicken. "The console will get in the way, let's go in the back seat," she suggested, then looked around to see if anyone was coming before stepping out.

Once in the back, they set close together. Mike started to lean in for a kiss, but Ava stopped him. "Hey, I promised you this and nothing else, alright?" She reached into the pocket behind the driver's seat and retrieved a bottle of lotion and began to lubricate her hands.

"Yeah, ok," he complied, "just let me put my arm around you so we can be closer." He didn't wait for her reply and raised his left arm up for her to position herself next to him. She didn't object and then pulled out a travel package of tissue from the pocket of the seat-back. "You seemed to have thought this out, Ava. I am impressed."

"This isn't my first rodeo, cowboy, but it has been a very long time since I was in the back seat of a car with a boy, " she jokingly responded. Mike laughed as she snuggled in closer and began to stroke him softly through his pants between his legs. He planted his hand onto her shoulder and stroked it softly with the tips of his fingers. The shirt she wore was tight against her body, so he couldn't see much more than the cleavage that was exposed, but the air conditioning in the car had raised her nipples noticeably. It helped arouse him.

Ava could feel the girth growing in his pants and decided it was time to finally get her hands on his impressive manhood. She delicately undid the button fly of his jeans and then pulled on the two halves to part the zipper to the bottom. His boxer briefs rose through the opening, his cock straining against the fabric. Mike was sucking in his bottom lip in anticipation and Ava squeezed the outline of his penis against his shorts a few more times before pushing the waistband down to reveal its massive glory.

The circumcised head popped free and its eye angled up towards Mike's waist like a whale lifting itself out of the water. Ava was fighting the impulse to put it to her mouth and give him more than what they had bargained for. She tenderly took it in her right hand and stroked, clasping several tissues in the other. Mike pulled her in closer and kissed the side of her head. "Tell me about some of your previous encounters in the back of a car, Ava."

Ava blushed a little but began to reminisce about some boyfriends and make out sessions she had in the past during her college and courtship years. It was a bittersweet to remember those days but made for steamy stimulation for the current situation. But after several minutes, Mike didn't appear any closer to cumming. "Is this not enjoyable for you?," she asked.

"I love it. I guess I am just more visual though. Do you think you can remove your top?" Mike tugged on her tank top shoulder strap a little.

Ava took a deep breath. This was taking a lot longer than she had hoped. She peered around the headrest of the front seat. No cars had come in since they had arrived. "Yeah, alright. I guess this isn't the first time you have seen me in just my bra." She leaned forward and pulled the garment over her head. As she turned to the left to place the shirt down, Mike swiftly unclasped her strapless bra. She felt the strap come free and she twisted straight, grabbing at the cups, but Mike had pulled it from under her arm and had flung it to his right. Ava cupped her breasts and dove downward, trying to conceal herself. Mike responded by pulling her into his lap.

And there she was face to cock with a man young enough to be her son, begging her to finish him off orally. She didn't struggle, but sat there for a moment contemplating her next reaction. She could feel his pulse through the soft underside tissue against her cheek. She released her breast and gripped him again, pulling his lubricated dick towards her lips. The lotion didn't taste well, but she worked up a lot of saliva to wash it down.

"Yes, yes, oh man yes," Mike was whispering and stroking her hair back trying to look at her face. He pushed his groin upwards extending his shaft a little into her mouth. "Suck my dick, Ms. Holder."

She didn't need his encouragement. She was suddenly 19 again, blowing her boyfriend in his Mustang parked behind a dilapidated barn outside of town. She cupped and fondled his nut sack, while savoring the feel of his head and shaft in her mouth. The spit was trickling down into his pubic hair.

Mike was cupping her ass and squeezing a cheek, moaning in pleasure. "Oh god, that is so fucking good! I want jizz all over those gorgeous tits!" Ava stopped for a moment and lifted up a little, shoving his meat between her cleavage and smiling up at him.

"Is that why you tricked me into taking off my shirt?," she teasingly asked. Mike responded by pushing her face back down between his legs and this made her giddily laugh. She bobbed up and down happily and could feel him getting hot and thicker in her mouth.

"You fucking hot ass MILF! Uhhhhhhh!" Mike gripped her shorts hard in one hand and the arm rest of the door in the other as he came into her mouth. Ava didn't stop working over his dick, she stroked it more with her mouth even as he came. She swallowed most of it, but couldn't help but dribble some down between his legs and into her hand. When she was sure he was finished, she sat up, forgetting about that she was topless now but not really caring anymore. Her hands were messy but here hair was not. She was glad she had opted for the ponytail. Mike could see her tongue moving across the front of her teeth as she removed what cum remained in her mouth. She gathered more tissues together and first cleaned off her hands before attending to Mike. He suddenly felt very young, as he did when his mother or grandmother would wipe his face for him after he ate.

"Ava?" he asked softly, not sure what she was thinking.

"Yeah, Mike?" she answered calmly as she started putting the tissues into a plastic bag and stow them under the seat.

MrYowman
MrYowman
30 Followers