Ava Chronicles: A Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked down at me and I gazed up at him trying to read his face but I'm horrible at reading people. I can never tell what they are thinking. He cursed and reached for his phone. He was talking to his girlfriend but he decided to trap me on the couch between his arms. I tightened my jaw with frustration because I was trying to get out but he wouldn't let me. Since he wanted to play hardball I decided to play with his balls. I grabbed him in a tight hold and mouthed 'let me go' . I guess he was hurting or I made him uncomfortable because he just squeaked as I slid from under him.

I stormed to my room angry with myself. I punched my pillow knowing how stupid I was to mess with someone who was taken. First a married man and now someone who was in a fucking committed relationship! How did I get myself into these things? How on earth were we supposed to go back to being just playful friends after the stunt we just pulled? Fuck fuck fuck Ava!

"Ava, sweetness chill." Danny said grabbing my arms.

"Dammit Danny what did we just do?" I was a little dramatic but for some reason I was cursed with a very sensitive conscience.

"All we did was kiss Ava"

"Yes but you have a girlfriend who lives with me."

"Honestly Ava it was bound to happen. We always hang out together and there is chemistry between us."

"What? What chemistry?" I was seriously confused. We didn't have chemistry together. We were just good friends. I mean yeah he's hot and everything but I didn't think I was ever flirting with him.

"I like you ok. I mean haven't you figured it out since I always want to be near you? You can't be that slow."

"What, Danny no I did not know that. How do you expect me to know that when you're going out with Stephanie? What kind of logic is that?" Guys are stupid. Why can't they just say what's on their mind instead of playing mind games? And they say females are complex.

He grabbed me and kissed me again but this time I felt what he felt for me. He liked me a lot, I wouldn't go so far as to say he was in love but this guy had an actual thing for me. Me! Ava! I liked this new string of attraction I was gaining. Selfish, yes but seriously me having guys wanting me is a fucking great feeling.

Uh oh he grabbed my ass in his hands and now I'm a goner. He picked me up with both his hands cradling my bottom in his hands. God when I tell you it felt good with my legs wrapped around his waist with his tongue thrusting with mine fighting to see who had the upper hand while we were grinding into each other. I wanted more and I knew he wanted more so I dropped my legs and he let me go. I gently moved him back until his legs bumped into the edge of the bed and he fell back. I crawled up on him going in for more of his intoxicating kisses when we heard the door shut and someone calling his name.

"Daniel where are you at?"

So clearly it was a sign for me and him to never ever get intimate again. His girlfriend was in the apartment looking for him now. I hopped off of him and pulled him up pushing him out the door before we were found out. He stumbled into the hall and I could hear them talking. She didn't sound at all suspicious and I was wondering if I should feel offended that she didn't think I was a threat or relieved that she didn't think I was a threat. While I listened in on their conversation it turned out she left her makeup bag and she needed it for the long weekend she was going to have. I guess she was never going to tell me about this long weekend she was having.

They said their goodbyes quick enough and I went out in the living room to see him standing there with his hand on his head looking at me. I was guessing he was a little happy he didn't get caught. We just stood there looking at each other trying to see where the others thoughts were taking them. Mine took me to the fridge to get a snack. I could feel his eyes on me every step of the way and it was bothering me.

"What Danny?" I said a little exasperated.

"Why don't we go for a run and cool off a bit?"

"It's gonna be dark soon why do you want to go running?" But I honestly thought it was a good idea to clear our heads.

"So we can clear our minds. We just, I don't know we need to get out the house and calm down." He was scratching his head looking a little regretful.

I didn't want him to be regretful. I mean what we did was wrong because he has a girlfriend but I didn't want him to regret kissing me if that made any sense. I decided that we needed the run so I agreed and put on some spandex shorts and a loose shirt. He went to Stephanie's room and got some shorts out and met me outside the door. We both ran in companionable silence lost in our own thoughts. Before I knew it the sun was going down and we needed to head back to my place.

When we made it to my apartment we both started to stretch. He looked at me with a sly smile and asked did I want him to stretch me out. I declined at first but he kept badgering me about how my legs were gonna cramp up on me so I finally acquiesced. I told him he should go first so he laid down and I grabbed a leg and pushed it toward his head getting as close as possible just to see if I could get a rise out of him. I was right, I got two rises out of him and I could see the change in his eyes. He was trying his hardest to keep a mild expression with my thigh on his thigh and between his legs. He looked up at me with a slick smile.

It was my turn next so I laid down on the grass and stuck my leg up in the air. I knew he thought that he was going to get a rise out of me also but I had a plan for him. He got in close to me and wrapped his big hand around my thick thighs and the other on my calf. Instead of him having his hand that was on my thigh on the outside, he had his hand on the inside of my thigh close to my pussy which was radiating heat. With my leg resting against his body he pushed my leg forward with his body and I could feel the length of his cock rest between my legs on the outside of my pussy lips.

We both stared at each other in challenge knowing we were both turned on but neither one of us wanting to make the first move that was going to break the camel's back. He pushed my leg all the way to the side of my face and his face was inches away from mine. He pushed a little farther and I let out a small groan and I felt him falter. He quickly scrambled back and mumbled something about needing to take a shower.

The two of us went to take showers and went our separate ways in different bed rooms. I laid on my bed berating myself because I was acting a little whorish. I was over here outright flirting with this man knowing he was taken but I liked his attention so I kept at it. I maybe would have stopped if he didn't encourage me and make moves towards me too. This was crazy! I was usually the one was logical and rational. I have amazing self control and that's why I am able to avoid all the attempts of the taken men but with Danny I think it was the way that he looked at me that was my undoing.

Danny came in my door looking at me from under his lashes. "You want a massage?"

He usually always gave me a massage after we worked out because he was blessed with fingers of an angel that did wonders to my body. I turned around in invitation pulling down my sleep shorts because the rode up in my ass crack. He walked up to me pulling my shirt up exposing my skin. I felt his hands move up and down my back and I let out soft appreciative moans every now and then. He moved down to my ass and massaged my firm globes. I was perfectly fine with the massage until he went to my butt. That is my biggest spot and it instantly got me horny. I instantly got him hot to because he leaned over to kiss me on my ear and down my neck rubbing his erection into my ass. He turned me around so we were facing each other and I knew I was going to go down the abyss with him. I was ready.

I think he saw that I was going to go through with this because he leaned in to kiss me while he slipped his hand up my shirt to grab my breast that was a perfect fit for him. His other hand lifted up my thigh to rest on his hip. I loved the way he ground into me with his hard length. The clothes that I did have on was too much of a barrier for me, I wanted him in me now. I gently pushed him back and started pulling my shirt over my head and he caught on and started to take his clothes off too. We took our clothes off like it was a race to see who could get naked first. Apparently he won because once I slipped my shorts down my legs, he was on me.

He grabbed his thick cock in his hands and rubbed his head up and down my clit pulling a moan from me. He leaned over me with his hands on either side of my head, grabbed his manhood again and made sure it was centered right between my pussy lips. He didn't penetrate me but he thrust his cock over my clit and it was the best sensation I have ever felt before. The jolt that went through me every time he thrusted upward made me quake under this man and I needed more of him or I don't know what was going to happen to me.

His moaning turned me on even more because the sound of a man moaning just does it for me. With our moans mingling and the pressure on my clit, I came with a surprised moan. My climax snuck up on me and it was delectable with my back arching off the bed.

With my climax running through me I felt him prod my entrance and he slammed all the way into my hot womanhood. The pain that went through my center startled me but he stayed still as a rock. Finally I could feel my inner muscles relax and I started to grind on his cock. He tried to stay my hips but there was no stopping me.

"Fuck Ava you have to stop moving. Let me get control" he said through gritted teeth.

"Well hurry up and fuck me" I said in frustration.

"You want me to fuck you huh Ava? I'll fuck your goddamned brains out"

With that he pulled back and thrust in me hard. When our pubic hairs mixed with his thrust I let out a swift oomph in the back of my throat. He pulled out excruciatingly slow and slammed back in me. This sounds like it wouldn't be very stimulating but believe me when I say that those hard thrusts of his thick cock were driving me insane I needed him to go faster. I grabbed his butt and made him slam into me faster. My breasts jiggling and my nipples sensitive I needed some stimulation to them.

"Suck on my tits Danny"

He obliged me and sucked hard and flicked and nibbled on my tight hard buds. With this angle and his thrusts he was moving across my clit sending lightening volts through my body. Danny made a frustrated sound and lifted up my leg like we were stretching outside and if I didn't think he could get deeper I lied to myself because he was deep inside of me with my muscles clinching on to him for dear life. My moans and groans started getting louder while I was calling his name for more. He looked down at me biting his lip and started to jack hammer into me throwing me over the edge of climax mountain. I couldn't even make a sound that's how good he felt inside of me. My head was thrown back in bliss with me clutching at his arm holding my leg close to his body.

Looking up I could see the exact moment he loss all control. He bit down harder on his lip and brought his hands down beside my head and pounded into me like his life depended on it. He kept chanting "Fuck Ava fuck" with every thrust.

"Are you gonna make me come Danny. Want me to come all over your cock" I decided to egg him on because dammit I wanted my final lap. I knew this next climax was going to be explosive. He set his jaw and lifted my other leg up with his balls slapping against my ass. Oh god I could feel it in my finger tips. My body was tingling and I knew I was shaking. I couldn't contain the loud moans in the back of my throat that permeated the space in my room. With Danny pounding away in my pussy my climax was here with a vengeance. I think I screamed, I'm not sure but a scream would have been justified for what I was going through right now. My mind was blown and I swore I could see stars behind my lids. I could feel my pussy convulsing around his cock and with a harder pound he came with me.

He was shooting stream after stream inside of the condom that he put on. With every stream he would let out this satisfied grunt moan thing that turned me the fuck on. After we were spent he didn't move a muscle to get out of me. Our sweaty bodies were sticking to each other and I could feel my come sliding out of my pussy down to my ass. I was starting to get chilled and he slipped out of me bending back down to kiss me on the lips softly. We were so tired that we just got under the covers, spooned and went to sleep. Later on that night we woke up to go at it again in different positions.

My time with Danny didn't last long but it was good while it lasted. Him and Stephanie aren't together any more but I saw that coming a mile away. Oh well back to school with the fall season coming up.

12