Ava Chronicles: Friend's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David let me calm down with my body trembling and him holding me close. He started to move inside of me again and I moaned wanting more. We rolled and he had me on my back again with my legs pushed forward to my ears. Who knew I could bend like that? David wasn't holding anything back this time. He pushed inside of me with a fervor I didn't know he possessed. His pace quickened and I don't think he would have been able to stop if he had a gun to his head. He gripped my shoulders with my legs between his arms and with his strength it felt like he was lifting me off the ground. I held on while he pounded into my soaking cunt burning him from the inside while I was crazy with lust branding his name on my soul.

The faster he went the closer I got to the thread of our undoing. My head fell back with a soundless scream with a deep moan in the back of my throat. I brought my head up to look at him and he was looking at me with the same expression that I knew mirrored mine. It was perfection, pure bliss was where we were at and this euphoria we shared couldn't be done again with anyone else. That was when he came inside of me with a loud grunt and moaning my name. He kept pumping until he couldn't come any more. He set me down gently and fell down on the ground next to me breathing heavy.

We just laid there catching our breath. Then he looked at me, "I knew it would be good but I didn't know it would be this explosive. I can't give this up."

I giggled then I laughed a good belly laugh where it hurts and tears come to your eyes, "This is what I've been missing all these years? My god why did I wait so long? That was great David!"

"Ava did you hear me? I can't give this up, I need you."

"David don't be silly, we can't do this ever again. Yes it was the most perfect thing we have ever done but we can't, not again or we'll never stop."

He gave me a sad look and turned to look at the stars in the sky. We were both lost in thought for a while still thinking about what just happened between us. I loved every second of it and I knew if I kept being intimate with hime that I would eventually fall in love and expect more from him knowing that I all I would get is a good romp in the bed every now and then while he went back ti his family every night because I knew he wasn't leaving them for me. They never do. And frankly I didn't want him to because I didn't want to be labeled a home wrecker and if by chance we did end up together, I didn't want to always look over my shoulder thinking the next pretty face will catch his eye and he'll leave me for a new mistress.

This was over before it ever started and I was sad because there was so much that could have gone right with us but I wasn't willing to meet with the all the wrongs that could happen. I wanted a man that I could call my own. Someone who is mine and only ever mine to flaunt to the world.

"Thank you so much David but this has to be it. What we just did was the best night of my life and I know for a fact I will never forget this. I'm sorry, goodbye." I was dressing while I was talking and avoiding eye contact the entire time. I was lame and all I could muster was a dumb sorry. He kept trying to stop me but I felt like he could see that I was really serious so he just watched me get ready.

That was the last time I saw David let alone the Stone family. I used to get calls from David every now and then and I would get private calls but I knew it was him. I always wonder if they're doing better in their relationship but I refuse to dwell on it because I would feel a tinge of jealousy over a man that wasn't mine. I took a couple of months but I got over it but David will always have a spot in my mind.