Ava in Black

Story Info
She liked leather, he liked sexy older babes.
2k words
4.42
36.4k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a people watcher, always have been. I love to imagine what they are like based on their appearance and dress, especially women. Any woman, all ages, sizes, and colors.

And so, upon seeing Ava time and again, I had a whole scenario built around her. I didn't know her name at the time, but couldn't have found a better one.

I first saw her in the neighborhood pub, having dinner with my neighbor, Nancy. Ava was tall, about 5'10, with white hair cropped short, not quite man-ish. Instead of greying, she turned white, and wisely chose not to color it: the hair seemed to be illuminated, it was so white. She also wore black, exclusively, the first day, black jeans and collared blouse. Her skin was ivory, and smooth, a handsome face, not cute, but attractive, and the ice-blue eyes seemed to draw me.

I sat having a beer, and Ava caught me looking, and commented to Nancy, who recognized me and waved. I waved back, happy that Nancy would convince her I was looking at her, not Ava. But Ava met my look and those eyes seemed to lock me in a frozen state.

A little background. I'm 27, 6 foot, 180, dark hair and full beard, single, and permanently horny. Ava was Nancy's age, about 55, and was either amused or annoyed at my stares.

Being dressed in black, with the white shock of hair, I imagined Ava to be comfortable in whips and leather, taking a mousy little bald guy her age, and controlling him.

Each week, they would stop in, Ava always in black, our eyes always meeting, and after the hello to Nancy, I began saying hello to Ava, but never got a response. Was I a little gnat she wanted to just go away? I couldn't tell.

Finally, a Friday came, and they weren't there. I had wild thoughts of Nancy being forced to perform all sorts of acts on Ava, and was instantly hard. Nancy was no great fox, but the thought excited me.

None of my cohorts were around, and I watched some game on the Tube. A deep rich voice said from behind, "Can I have a Vodka Tonic, lime?"

I turned to find Ava standing there. "Oh, hi, you wanna get in here?"

She smiled, which was a great smile, white teeth, shining. "No, thanks, I've got room."

When the drink came, I said the Bobby, "Take that with me, Bob, thanks."

She said, "I can pay for my own."

"I'm sure you can, but you're a friend of Nancy's so I thought I'd buy. Where is she, by the way?"

She stared for a second. I thought she may refuse the drink, but instead said, "Under the weather. I thought I'd stop in anyway, maybe I'd see a familiar face."

"I'm familiar, right?" "I know you're Nancy's neighbor, but that's it."

I acted hurt. "She didn't say Best Neighbor, or Handsomest Neighbor?"

I thought she would smile, but thought better of it, keeping the image of sternness. "Just that you're harmless."

She's trying to break my balls, mentally, I thought. "Harmless? Wow! That sounds really weak! I'm Harry, nice to meet you," reaching out my hand.

She stared at my hand, then reluctantly took it. "I'm Ava. Thank you for the drink, but it wasn't necessary," still trying to establish dominance.

A side-bar: Although the fantasy of her dominating someone in just black leather and a whip was super-hot, I could never allow myself to be dominated. Not my style. I just think women look sexy in black leather.

"You're welcome," playfully going back at her, "And now that we're old friends, I hope you'll stop by more frequently, when you're having dinner, you and Nancy. Or alone!"

Those blue eyes dug in deeply to mine and she replied, "My Dear Harry, although you seem quite amusing, I prefer men closer to my age."`

"Don't confuse age with maturity, Ava. I meant no offense and found you attractive and intriguing. I still do. Look, this is a big bar. I don't think it was coincidence that you happened to come up behind me to order. I was simply responding. I'm sorry I bothered you."

I turned back to the game, miffed but not nasty, just abrupt like her. After a moment, I heard that deep voice again. "I'm sorry. I tend to be gruff to ass holes, and you did nothing to make me think you were one. May I buy you a drink now?"

I smiled. "Sure, here, belly up. Bobby! The lady has a request!"

She totally changed her attitude, now open and friendly, even saying, "You're right, I hoped you'd be here. It's tough for a woman to go out alone, and I figured at least you had said hello, which is more than any other man has in the last two months."

"Maybe they're intimidated."

"You're apparently not!"

"Look, you have to know the aura you give off, the black outfits, white hair, I bet some are scared you'll shoot them down."

She stared with those ice-blue eyes. "Like I shot you down?"

"You tried, but you missed. Bullets bounce off me! Besides, if you're not willing to be hit by a pitch, stay out of the batter's box."

"But, you knew I was so much older, why waste your time?"

"Ava, you're very attractive, almost magnetic. I was hoping to learn your name, hear your voice, to complete the image. It would have been worth it if you slapped me! Just kidding."

She was truly flattered, I could tell, and we moved to a booth for privacy, and I saw the envy in many of the older guys eyes, some young ones, too.

It was closing time. "Where did the night go?" I asked. "Do you live far?"

She smiled. "Harry, I live on the other side of Nancy, the same block as you, walking distance."

"Excellent! We can stumble home together!"

We did just that. The chilly night air hit us both. She had a black satin button-down blouse over her black jeans, and she shivered. Luckily, I had a windbreaker which I draped over her shoulders. It wasn't black, but she didn't refuse it.

We walked and she said, "You must be freezing," and took my arm. A few steps later and my hand was on her shoulders, holding her by my side.

We got to her doorstep and she turned to face me. "Thanks, this was fun..."

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. With us being almost the same height, I pulled her to me and kissed her in mid-sentence.

She pulled away, glaring. I could read her mind. How could you dare this? Then she went blank, and moved back into me, and we kissed long and hard.

"Harry, I'm too old for you."

"I don't believe that, and I don't think you do either."

We kissed again, and she said, "If you make one crack about my weight or figure, I have weapons, and I know how to use them."

I smiled. "I'm sure you do, Ava, I'm sure you do."

We kissed again, and she took my hand, leading up to her place. She shucked the jacket and turned to me, her features not hard but sexy, that look in her eyes that I knew was there for the right person at the right moment.

I felt my cock hardening as she looked me over, and although she would set the pace and even the moves, she would not try to dominate me, I knew. She whispered, "Make us a nightcap, Baby," and retreated to her bedroom.

I filled them both and she hadn't come out. "Ava?"

"In here, Baby."

Her bedroom was rich red and black, the lighting just so, that when I saw her standing by her dresser, even cynical Harry had to pause. She had strap-on 3 inch heels over dark mesh stockings held in place with a garter belt, very small panties, almost thongs over the garter, a black lace half-bra, choker and leather gloves, all in black except ruby red lipstick, contrasted against her white flesh.

She was every fantasy I had thought of, and ones I hadn't come up with yet. All she said was, "Is this okay?"

I mumbled, "Fucking awesome," and watched her grin in satisfaction then strut over, and take one of the glasses, and drank, watching me.

"You have a way with words, Harry. I'll take that as a yes. Take your clothes off."

I did, not hurrying, watching her, feeling my cock scream for release. I got down to just jockeys and she said, "Lie down, Baby"

I did, the red satin sheets were cool and smooth and she began to move, smiling at me, doing a dance without music. But she heard it, and so did I.

Her hands caressed her breasts which were probably 38D. Her waist wasn't small, but not rippled either. She ran her hands down her legs, and they looked spectacular, so long and dark.

She reached behind and unhooked the bra, and seductively exposed first one then the other nipple. They protruded sharply and I want to suck them, but she stayed away. I let her play.

She slid her fingers into her panties, spread, and went into the well, coming out with glistening fingers, which she sniffed and made a face, then offered to me. I nodded eagerly and she allowed me to sniff then taste them. Hmmm.

Finally, she lowered the panties, keeping the stockings and heels in place, and I saw she was bare. I love older women who shave. She smiled as I watched her dip again, and I flicked my tongue, miming for more. This time she tasted them.

By now, my jockeys were gone, too, and my seven inches saluted her proudly. She smiled at it and rolled her eyes as she continued fingering herself.

"Are you ready for me, Harry? I'm so ready for you?"

"Oh yeah." I didn't move, letting her lead, and she climbed up next to me, her freshly dipped fingers coated with her juices, and she wrapped her hand around my shaft. "Oooh, Harry! So nice and hard for me!"

She straddled me, taking me and leading me into her, ever-so-slowly. Inch by inch, then back an inch, then three inches and back two. She was high above me, floating, her eyes rolling back in her head as she bit those ruby red lips.

I was fully in and she ground down on my pelvis, taking every millimeter, then she bent over my head, her huge nipples teasing me and I bit at them, flicking my tongue as she kept them just out of reach.

She was raising an slamming her hips onto me, faster and harder, as I could see her passion rising. I reached down and clamped her clit while she rode me, and she was shocked but pleasantly surprised by it, moving faster.

Her gasping became grunts, and moans, then a loud "Ooooh!" and finally I felt her hips splay and she lost all life, just collapsing on me. She gasped for air for a moment, then whispered, "I'll make it good, Baby." I felt my cock suddenly cool as she moved off me, and turned, facing my feet. She bent and I slid right back in, but bent over as she was, the tightness was different, stronger, and I could watch my cock sliding in and out of her white cheeks. She was fingering her own clit, moaning and begging me to cum, her head thrown left and right, and I grabbed her hips once I got near the end and used her as a fuck-machine, finely tuned and oiled. In minutes I was calling out, "Oh, Avaaaa!" and I rammed and held on as I shot, again and again, and she whimpered, moving in circles as she wrenched every drop from me.

She turned again, facing me, planting those ruby red lips on me, tasting me, molding herself to me.

We slept for an hour, then she stirred and began playing with me, which woke me with a smile and a hardon. I watched as she sucked, loving the feel and view. I came again and she drank it up, cuddling with me until sun-up. Every time I see balc leather, I think back to Ava and smile while I get hard.