Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 02

Story Info
Ava starts nipple training with special unique bras.
9.2k words
4.41
64.2k
18
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Part 1 of this story introduced Scott Walker and Ava Booker who met at lunch in a mall restaurant when Scott took the last seat at the bar next to Ava. He was a manager at a large pharmaceutical company in town and Ava was an assistant to a vice president at a large advertising agency. They both had come to the mall to do some Saturday shopping and have lunch while they were there. Scott had noticed when he sat down that she had on an unusual pair of extremely pointed toed calf leather flat heeled shoes.

In the ensuing conversation as both waited for lunched to be served, they talked about their work and other personal things when Ava said that she had come to the mall that day to do some shoe shopping and had just bought what she called her training flats. Ava explained that she wore them in order to keep her calf muscles stretched so that she could continue to stand and walk in her bare feet because she was a self-described ultra high heel freak and had learned to walk in heels high enough to more than vertically arch her insteps! Ava even changed back into a pair of her non-platform work pumps which had at least stiletto heels of at least 5-1/4 inches! She then showed off her legs and flaring calf muscles to Scott's delight since he was sort of a connoisseur of women who wore ultra high heels.

Towards the end of their chance lunch meeting, Ava asked what some of his interests were away from work. Scott mentioned some of usual ones like playing in weekly poker game and golfing, before he mentioned that he wrote and posted some exotic fetish and BDSM stories on an online site, which seemed to catch her attention. Scott noticed Ava's sudden interest and after some discussion on the subject of BDSM and other fetishes, he said if she would give him her Email address, he would Email one of his stories to her that afternoon and that they could discuss it by phone later that evening. Ava gave him her Email address since she was attracted to him and wanted to keep in touch since they seemed to hit it off. Ava and Scott left the restaurant and as they parted ways in the mall, the last thing that he said to her was that he wanted Ava to keep track of how many times her nipples stiffened when she read his story! He then quickly turned and walked away.

Ava was completely taken aback by his abrupt demand! His parting comment, which sounded more like an ultimatum, inexplicitly caused her nipples to stiffen and lengthen under her bra as she walked back to her car and continued on her way home! This whole episode with Scott effected Ava in a way that was so much different than her typical attitude at work where she was the dominate bitch-type gatekeeper to a vice president and was always in total control.

Scott did Email his story, "Donna's Ultra High Heels", to Ava that afternoon and later that evening after reading it she replied to him by Email. Apparently, the story had awakened her submissive side because she loved the part where Donna was bound in a stand and had her nipples measured by the manager of a vintage lingerie shop! The first thing Ava replied by Email was that she wanted him to measure her nipples!

The following day, Ava came over to Scott's apartment dressed as he had ordered and brought with her clothes and shoes for a photo shoot that would feature her tied up in ultra high heels that he promised her during their subsequent phone last evening. She was also to stay the night and leave for work from his apartment on Monday morning. First, however, Ava was tutored on her role as a submissive slave the moment he moved an onyx ring from his right to the left hand ring finger! When she was in that role, and was not bound in any other way, Ava was to wear a cuffs and collar set that was connected together by stainless steel chains that limited her leg and arm movement while keeping her head correctly postured by the neck collar!

Ava was later strapped to a St. Andrews Cross in Scott's basement and not only did he measure her nipples, Scott also inspected and measured all parts of her genital area including her labia, clitoris, and cervix opening as she squirmed with embarrassment and sexual arousal at the same time! Ava also found out that she could have multiple orgasms with only nipple play when he measured her long and stiff beauties as well as her areolas! Scott also took detailed measurements of her entire body to establish the baseline for her future training program that Ava was also thrilled about after reading Donna's reaction to her training in his story.

Chapter 5

After Ava's experience on the St. Andrews Cross, they changed clothes in order to go to dinner at the 'Top of the Town' luxury restaurant. He helped her pick out an outfit for the occasion from some of the clothes she had brought over to his apartment that afternoon. The dress was elegant, but sexy at the same time. It was a tight fitting black cashmere sleeveless cocktail dress covered from the waist up with sequins. It had a boat neck, a center back zipper closure, and was hemmed to two inches above her knees. She still had her shelf bra on, but the sequined top pretty well hid her long and hard nipples, except for Scott who definitely noticed the tenting of the material! In addition, he picked out a matching black suede purse for her carry that evening.

Finally, Scott also picked out her shoes for the evening which were a pair of black suede needle toed, classic opera pumps that had 5-5/8 inch stiletto heels that went perfectly with her black dress. They were size 6-1/2 B which was her normal shoe size. The pair she wore yesterday at the restaurant and the pair she wore to his apartment were actually size 7 AA and were about a 1/16 inch higher, for the same arch and heel angle, than in a size 6-1/2 B. Those two pairs were the only ones she owned in size 7. Ava only bought them because she couldn't find those styles in the two particular colors and leathers she needed to go with two particular outfits.

Ava further explained that she hadn't bothered to go into that much detail on her real shoe size yesterday and that the five standard ultra high heel heights for her normal size 6-1/2 were 5-1/4, 5-5/8, 6, 6-5/16, and 6-9/16 inches which Scott already knew. They individually were the height of the five pair that she brought over in the smaller suitcase. The last two heights were the vertical and past the vertical arched styles and the 5-1/4 inch heel was the height that she normally wore to work. Ava further noted that she wasn't going to wear any size 7AA again because they didn't fit her as well as the standard 6-1/2 B size.

Scott then changed from his business casual attire and wore a black business suit, white dress shirt, and red tie before he drove them to the fancy 'Top of the Town' restaurant.

They had a great time before, during, and after the meal which was a long and drawn out affair with after dinner drinks. They further discussed their respective college experiences and work related jobs as well as their respective backgrounds. They were both from the metropolitan region and had gone to schools in the area. Scott had gotten a degree in pharmacy whereas Ava had gone to a business college and completed two years in business and computer systems training. She was two years younger than Scott at 24, had medium length styled black hair, and stood 5 feet 5 inches tall her bare feet and had a nicely curved figure.

When Ava had on her 5-1/4 inch heels, she stood five feet, ten and a quarter inches tall and with 6 inch plus heels that Ava wore over to Scott's apartment today, she was slightly over five feet, eleven inches tall which was still three inches less that Scott's height of six feet, two inches. Ava's work shoe heels added to her overall dominate presence at the office, particularly when she was acting as the gatekeeper to her boss's office. She was known as the aloof, if not the haughty bitch-type around the advertising community.

About the time Scott was going to talk to Ava about her training program, his cell phone rang. He excused himself and walked out to the lobby to take the call in private. He was gone for about five minutes before returning to the table.

"That was my boss calling and said that I need to go to our pharmaceutical office in the Los Angeles area early the next morning. Apparently, it is sort of an emergency trip and his assistant has already made airline and hotel reservations for me to stay there a few days before returning back here to the home office," Scott explained to Ava.

He continued before she could respond and said, "I guess we'll have to put off the photo session until some other time since I have to pack, but on the way home, I'll talk about the training plan that I have in mind for you.

After that, I think that you should go back to your apartment later tonight since I have to get up so early in the morning."

Ava responded by pouting, "I was really looking forward to the photo session and rewarding you for the pleasure ride you gave me this afternoon."

"We'll have to put that off until I get back, but while I'm away, it'll give you time to accumulate some things that you'll need for your training program," Scott announced as he motioned to the approaching waiter to bring the check before Ava could further respond.

Ava was still pouting when they started the ride back to his apartment, but when Scott took the opportunity to verbally outline, in general terms, what he had in mind for her long term training program; she began to warm up and eventually was almost giddy with enthusiasm!

After they arrived at Scott's apartment, he switched the onyx ring to his left hand and announced to Ava that she should take the cuff and collar set up and put it on his bed before going to her room and change into the outfit she wore over today, except to wear the size 6-1/2, six inch stiletto heels and then come back in to his bedroom.

"Yes sir," she dutifully exclaimed as she went to the foyer table and retrieved the cuff and collar set he had ordered her take upstairs before changing clothes.

He followed Ava up the stairs and watched her put the set on his bed before going to her room to change clothes. Scott walked into his room to do some work on his computer. After about ten minutes, Ava entered Scott's room donned in her tight white sweater, black pleated skirt, red kid leather belt, black stockings, garter belt, red kid gloves, and matching red kid leather 6 inch stiletto heels that were the open sided T-strap style rather that the size seven pumps she wore earlier that evening. It was obvious that she was again wearing her shelf bra since her semi-aroused nipple tips were prominently displayed as they poked out against the tight sweater!

"Before you put on your cuffs and collar, I'm going to take your measurements while wearing your demi bra, but first I need to get your nipples at full mast. The three dimensions will be your baseline for your figure and nipple training," Scott announced forcefully.

This was the first time Ava had heard anything specifically about her own nipple training, which caused her semi aroused buds to further hardened and thrust outward against her tight sweater! Ava now knew why Donna, in Scott's fetish posting, had apparently loved the way her partner had started the process of training and lengthening her already long nipples! Ava was hoping from the beginning that Scott would come up with a similar plan to train her nipples. It was one of the reasons why she had mentioned in her Emails that she was looking forward to having her nipples measured. Scott had spent a lot time measuring them, but he had not mentioned anything about training them until now!

"Well I see that you must be looking forward to elongating those fabulous nipples of yours, but seeing the way they responded to my comment, tells me that they are also begging for some attention as well," he stated as if her nipples were an entity of their own beyond her control, which was actually somewhat the case!

Scott picked up a tape measure from the desk where computer was setting and sternly ordered, "Now put your hands behind you head, stand up straight, and be very still while I make sure that your nipples are fully aroused."

Remembering that he was still wearing the ring on his left hand, Ava quickly complied and said, "Yes sir."

Scott put the tape measure over his shoulder and then placed his hands up to her nipples, which poked against her tight sweater, and lightly massaged the very tips of them, with his palms through material by moving them in slow circular motions! It took all of Ava's energy to not move and thrust forward to assist in achieving his goal. He was playing her extremely sensitive nipple tips like a Stradivarius violin which instantly caused them to lengthen and harden like two sharp pointed bullets!

Scott kept up the exotic action while she did her best to stay still as lightning bolts shot from those nipples and were sent directly to her clitoris which brought her to the edge of an orgasm! At this point, he stopped and took the tape measure and pulled it around her back and then over those thrusting protuberances to take her bust line measurement. Scott then followed up by taking her waist and hip measurements and wrote them down on a piece of paper on his desk that Ava couldn't see.

"Very good, now go over to the bed and put on your cuffs and collar and bring me the key, He commanded.

"Yes sir," was her rapid response.

After Ava put on her chained together, cuffs and collar, she hobbled back to the desk where Scott was now sitting and handed him the key and said, "Permission to speak, sir."

"Permission granted" he replied.

"Sir, I can't wear the panties that you cut off me today, so do you want me to sew them up or just go without any at all?" she demurely questioned.

Without answering, Scott reached over and lifted up her pleated skirt with one hand exposing her neatly trimmed mound and with the other, quickly rubbed his index finger up and down her exposed labia as Ava jerked in reaction to his unexpected action!

"You should sew them together now and put them on because you'll need something to absorb all the wetness I just felt. I guess you must have really enjoyed the measuring session. There's a sewing kit in the top right dresser drawer in your room so you shouldn't have problem. When you're finished come back here and I'll make sure that they are properly secured in place," he nonchalantly instructed Ava as he let her pleated skirt fall back in place.

She was completely embarrassed and red as a beet with her stiff nipples still at full attention when she meekly replied, "Yes sir."

Ava and turned to leave the room in order to sew up her black panties, while the chains clinked together with each step! Scott continued to work at his computer after she left the room.

Another fifteen minutes went by before she reappeared and again stood beside him at his desk.

Scott turned and lifted her skirt and felt her vaginal lips through her neatly sewn panties, and stated, "It feels like these will absorb most of your wetness; enough at least to prevent any dripping."

"Yes sir," she stated this time with a little more confidence since she had regained most of her composure knowing that she was going to be inspected by Scott when she returned to his room.

"I want you to go back in your room and re-pack your clothes and shoes to take back to your apartment since you're not staying the night. We'll do the bondage photo shoot when I get back in town. While you are packing, I'll finish up the outline of your training program and list what all you'll need to buy and where to go to get some of the supplies and other items you'll need for your long term program," Scott clinically stated.

"Yes sir," was her reluctant response as she turned and started hobbling back to the other room.

Scott finished typing the rather extensive plan and instructions before printing out two copies of the multiple page document about the same time as Ava re-entered his room after she finished packing.

"That was good timing. I printed out a more detailed copy of the training plan outline that I want to go over with you tomorrow night. Go put it in one of your suitcases, but don't read any of it until I contact you by Skype when we can go over it together," Scott ordered while handing her the printed document.

"Yes sir," Ava replied.

"When you come back, I want you to go back and sit down on the bed and I'll help you take off your cuff and collar set. I'll put it in a duffle bag so you can take it home with you to be used at my command either by Skype, phone, text, Email," he further instructed.

"Yes sir," she replied before leaving the room with the printed instructions in her right hand.

After Ava left the room, Scott went to the closet and brought back a small duffle bag and set it on the bed. When she came back and sat down, he took the padlock key and started unlocking and removing the cuffs from Ava's ankles, wrists, and finally removed the collar from her neck before changing the ring from his left hand to his right. He stuffed the cuffs, collar, and chains into the white duffel bag and cinched it up and set it back down on the bed.

Scott then explained to Ava that he had given her the more detailed copy of her training plan since he had only mentioned it in the car in very general terms, on the way home from the restaurant. Scott had told her that it involved preparing her figure to be more of an hourglass shape with larger chest and hip measurements while decreasing her waist size. Scott had also said that he would teach her in time, to act out a multitude of submissive role playing scenarios! He continued and said the plan also had a list of items she needed to purchase, locally or on line online, as well as some other instructions and information that he would also go over with her tomorrow night on Skype.

Since it was late and he still had to pack for the trip tomorrow, Scott said that she should go on back to her apartment and that he would follow up on the high heel bondage photo session when he got back in town. He also told her that he would instruct her tomorrow night on some additional requirements and rules that she was to abide by while he was gone.

"I was looking forward so much to the bondage photo session tonight that I had worked myself up into a frenzy thinking about you tying me up in my ultra high heels," Ava again pouted and looked submissively to Scott.

"Just think of it as a longer time to sharpen your expectations. It will definitely give you something to think about until I get back. But you must promise not to masturbate to the point of orgasming while I'm gone and I promise you that when I bring you off the next time, it will make the orgasm you had this afternoon feel like kid's play," Scott teased as she again blushed, but at the same felt herself getting even wetter down below!

Before Ava had time to verbally respond that she didn't think that was possible, Scott said that he would help take her things out to the car. He told her to pick up the duffel bag from the bed while he started walking to the other bedroom where Ava's packed suitcases were located. He took the two larger suitcases down the stairs and on out to Ava's car as she followed with the shoe case and duffel bag, balancing perfectly in her 6 inch heel stilettos.

After the car was loaded, they stood at the driver's side door and Scott pulled Ava towards himself, put his arms around her back, and began French kissing her as she willingly responded. Ava then reached down with both hands and massaged his hardening penis through Scott's pants and underwear while he felt her still aroused and stiff nipples through her tight sweater at his chest! It was the first time that Ava had even felt, much less seen his penis since they had met 36 hours ago. It apparently wasn't yet fully aroused, but she guessed it still to be over six inches long and a little over average girth which Ava thought was ideal! She thought to herself that it was going to be several days before she would be allowed to inspect it in greater detail and reward him by bringing him to orgasm as a repayment for the world class orgasm she had experienced earlier this afternoon!