Ava’s Surprise Submissiveness Pt. 03

Story Info
Scott returns and Ava gets punished in the St. Andrews Cross.
12.8k words
4.62
28.9k
12

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/29/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue

Part 1 of this story introduced Scott Walker and Ava Booker who met at lunch in a mall restaurant when Scott took the last seat at the bar next to Ava. He was a manager at a large pharmaceutical company in town and Ava was an assistant to a vice president at a large advertising agency. They both had come to the mall to do some Saturday shopping and have lunch while they were there.

During the lunch conversation, Ava told him of her passion for wearing ultra high heels which got his attention since he considered himself a connoisseur of women who wore higher than average heels. Ava, on the other hand, became interested in Scott's hobby of writing BDSM and other erotic stories. He ended up emailing her one, that afternoon; entitled "Donna's Ultra High Heels", thinking it might be of interest because of her ultra high heel fetish.

After Ava read the story that afternoon, she Emailed Scott back with her home phone number so that they could discuss the story that had apparently awakened her submissive side which was the direct opposite of her normal dominate personality, particularly at work. During that conversation, Scott determined that Ava was looking for him to play the dominate role in a potential d/s relationship.

The following day, Ava came over to Scott's apartment dressed as he had ordered and was tutored on her role as a submissive slave when he moved an onyx ring from his right to the left hand ring finger! When she was in that role, and was not bound in any other way, Ava was to wear a cuffs and collar set that was connected together by stainless steel chains that limited her leg and arm movement while keeping her head correctly postured by the neck collar!

Later that afternoon, Ava was strapped to a St. Andrews Cross in Scott's basement and not only did he measure her nipples, Scott also inspected and measured all parts of her genital area including her labia, clitoris, and cervix opening as she squirmed with embarrassment and sexual arousal at the same time! Ava also found out that she could have multiple orgasms with nipple play only after he measured her long and stiff protuberances! Scott also took detailed measurements of her entire body to establish the baseline for her future training program that Ava was also thrilled about after reading Donna's reaction to her training in his erotic story.

In Part 2, Scott unexpectedly had to go to the LA facility for his company the following Monday morning to solve some emergency situation. During the period of time he was out of town, they planned to communicate each evening by Skype and on the Monday evening call, Scott directed her to pick up, the next day, some clothes and special training bras and other items for her nipple and areola training from a vintage lingerie shop. In addition, she was to go to her gynecologist to get a prescription to assist in inducing lactation!

During that first Skype call, she broke two protocols that Scott had set up for her when she was supposed to be in the slave roll playing mode. Scott said he would administer the punishment when he returned home, so she would have plenty of time to imagine what it might entail!

Chapter 8

It was almost 8:30 before Ava got back to her apartment before the pre-arranged Tuesday evening Skype call at 9:00, prevailing Central Time. There was a medium sized package delivered by an express delivery service on the step that she assumed to be from Stott since he had said that she might get one today or tomorrow morning. Ava took it inside and put it on the TV table that she had set up near her computer. Ava was sure that he did not want her to open it until they had their Skype meeting that night, which was only a half an hour away, so she had to hurry to be ready for the call. The first thing she did was to touch up her makeup and make sure that her outfit was presentable as he had directed through Mary at the shop. She didn't apply any of the gels to her nipples since he had said that she was supposed to be dressed as she was at work, minus the jacket and with the sweater and cone bra that Mary had provided.

Ava used the few minutes she had left before the call to review some of the details of her training plan goals that Mary, at the vintage lingerie shop, apparently already had known. She went directly to the summary page that had some of the 'before and after dimensions', particularly those that applied to her breast, areola, and nipple goals. Also, her overall hourglass figures training goals were listed on the summary page, all of which Ava studied intently before the time Scott was to call from the LA area.

Ava noted, from the training printout, that her current overall fully aroused measurements that Scott must have entered when he measured her while in the shelf bra, were 37-26-37 which was a very curvy perfect 100. This made sense to Ava because when she bought a 36 C bra, she had to loosen the back strap to the last notch indicating that she was probably a 36-1/2 and with the extreme nipple stimulation and shelf bra, brought her up to a full 37 inch measurement. Ava's final measurement goals were listed as 39-22-39 also a perfect 100, but would present much more of an extreme hourglass figure!

The printout also contained the 'before and after' dimensions for Ava's nipples, areolas, and other specifics of her breasts and areolas including such things as their slope or tapering angles. She actually studied those dimensions that were shown in the form of a table, and were also on the summary page of the plan listed specifically in order:

Left and right outer areola diameter: Before 1.50 inches; After 1.375 inches.

Left and right nipple base diameter: Before .50 inches; After .375 inches.

Left and right nipple tip diameter, .125 inches before tip end: Before .25 inches; After .219 inches

Left and right total nipple length: Before .625 inches; After 1.500inches.

Left and right areola length projection: Before .50 inches; After .625 inches.

Left and right total areola length projection and nipple length combined: Before 1.125 inches; 2.125 inches.

Left and right areola tapering angle from horizontal: Before 45 degrees; After -30 degrees (puffed up)

Left and right nipple tapering angle from horizontal: Before 15 degrees; After 20 degrees.

Ava tried to calculate in her own mind how the "After" dimensions would all add up to give her a 39 inch bust line measurement. Obviously Scott had gone to great lengths to insure that was the case! Ava guessed that she needed to lengthen each areola and nipple by a combined one inch; or 7/8 inch in nipple length and 1/8 inch in areola length projection, to increase her overall bust line measurement to 39 from 37 inches!

She was very impressed with Scott's meticulous calculations and felt sexually aroused with the thought of having puffy areolas that projected outward 5/8 of an inch and fully aroused nipples 1-1/2 inches long! Now it was up to her to train and achieve those dimensions, but Ava felt that with Scott in control of her training, she would respond in a positive manner!

About the time Ava finished arranging her cuffs and collar set and training plan as well as the express delivery service package on the TV table near her desk chair, in clear view of by the webcam, the computer Skype call came in from Scott at exactly 9 o'clock. This time Ava waited to see which hand Scott was wearing the onyx ring before she spoke. She just sat in the chair so that he could see her sweater with the cone bra poking her pointed breast cups out towards the webcam. He finally showed her that the ring was on his right hand so she didn't have to ask for permission to talk, although she did wait for him to speak first.

"I see you remembered to do as I asked and I see that you got the package I sent last night. You did right thing in waiting for me to see you open it," Scott announced and waited for Ava to respond.

"Yes, it was on the step when I got home a little while ago. I was sure you wanted me to open it with you when we were on Skype," Ava replied.

"Very good, you were absolutely right and I see Mary also got the word to you about the change in plans for your wardrobe for tonight. You look absolutely ravishing in that tight sweater. How do you like the bra that Mary made up to start off your areola and nipple training?" Scott asked.

"It's a little tight, but Mary says that's how it's supposed to fit," Ava happily answered.

"Good, I'm happy that you are now beginning to understand the training plan that I have in mind for you. I thought that you would be enthralled with the whole process since you were so intrigued with Donna's experience in my fetish story that you read," Scott stated unemotionally.

"It was a fabulous experience with Mary and she was so professional and made me feel so comfortable as if she knew how I felt the whole time," Ava blurted.

"That again, was the plan from the beginning. Now I want you to model the whole outfit that you have on for me as if you were a Fifties model showing off for a photo session. After that, I want you to sit down and open the express delivery service package; I think you'll be interested in what the contents are and I'll show you how to get started on your areola and nipple training," Scott announced rather casually

Ava stood up and let the auto focus of the webcam take over as she stood back and let her whole image, including her 6-9/16 inch heeled PVA pumps, come into Scott's view. Ava put on the same show as she had in the lingerie shop this afternoon by strutting and turning around with her hands on her hips to Scott's delight.

Scott reacted accordingly and said, "Wow that's even sexier than I expected. Now I want you to try on the bullet bra with the same sweater and then with one of your work blouses to see how it looks when you wear it to work," Scott gleefully announced as Ava froze in one her modeling positions as a cold shiver ran down her spine as the thought struck home of wearing a bullet training bra to work!

Scott observed her reaction to his comment and quickly tried to calm her fears by saying, "I think you'll really learn to enjoy doing some training while at work. The cone bra will be worn at home or whenever I think it's appropriate, but first let's get you into a bullet bra with that tight sweater."

Ava regained her composure and then went to the TV table, under which she had the bra and blouses that Mary had sent home with her and retrieved the plastic storage bag with the bullet bra and set it on the top of the table itself. She then loosened her belt and skirt, pulled the sweater over her head, and removed her tight fitting cone bra. Both Scott and Ava noticed that even for the short period of time that she had worn the bra; it had temporarily left her areolas slightly swollen so that they stood up slightly from the natural taper of her pointy breasts! Also, her nipples seemed slightly longer do to the constriction at the base of them by the soft rubber insert.

Ava removed the bullet bra from the plastic bag and started pushing her breasts into the cups with the elasticized bases and then manipulating her areolas and nipples into the same "starter" inserts that were in the cone bra except that the tips of them more rounded as Mary had mentioned earlier that day. After fastening the strap at the middle of her back and adjusting the bra shoulder straps, Ava put the pullover sweater back on, tucked in the tail under the skirt, and re-tightened her black kid belt.

Again, she modeled it for Scott in the same fashion as had with the cone bra when he said, "That looks sexy as well, just a different style with a little softer pointiness. Now put on you fitted work blouse and let's take a look at how you'll at work if you take off your jacket."

Ava complied and again modeled it for Scott, but this time she didn't exaggerate her chest movements and just acted as though she were normally walking, turning around, and setting down at her desk chair as she would at the office.

Scott commented, "Well that bra looks good with your fitted blouses as well. If one looks closely there is a hint of pointiness, but the blouse is form fitted and it's not anywhere near as tight as that sweater and actually helps out the naturally curvy figure you already have and besides, you'll have on a jacket most of the time, so there shouldn't be a problem at all."

"I think you're right and it does feel sexy having a tight quasi-training bra on, especially when I'm at work," Ava giggled as she was now starting to warm up to the whole idea of wearing cone or bullet bra at work to help in her long term figure training.

Ava continued, and asked if she should tell him about what all she had done today besides going to lingerie shop. Even though she was not in the slave roll playing mode, Ava still asked if she could continue since he was still in charge, which was usually the case. Scott said that he wanted to hear what she had to say.

First Ava told him about the timely visit to her gynecologist, and how she was able to get a quick appointment with her at lunch time and that she had gotten the prescription for domperidone. The doctor also said that being on birth control pills would also help in inducing lactation.

She also told him about the conversation she had with the doctor about being divorced in the last year and thinking of possibly trying induced lactation to heighten her sex life and please her new dominate boyfriend! Ava said that the doctor had several inquiries from her patients over the last few months requesting information about induced lactation. I told her I had read a story on the internet about induced lactation that got me started on the subject and gave her the name of "Donna's Ultra High Heels, Books 1 and 2" that she might like. I didn't say any more than that about our relationship or that you were the author.

Ava went on to say that she picked up the domperidone, fenugreek, and the heating creams on the way home from work and had all the items that he had ordered her to pick up last night. Scott said that Ava had done a great job and went on to say that he wanted her to open the express delivery service package, but first she would need take off her blouse and bra and put on a shelf bra with no top.

Ava went to her dresser and got out one of her shelf bras and then complied with his request. She then sat down and opened the package and to find a very expensive grade of a breast pump with several different sizes and shapes of breast and nipple cups. There also were flexible air hoses, fittings, and other accessories in the package that Ava studied carefully.

Scott first broke the silence and said, "I found a good quality vacuum breast pump with all the accessories so that you can start your breast and nipple training right away. I also ordered some additional custom made cups for your size that should be at my place by the time I get home early Friday afternoon."

He continued and noted, "I marked the cups I want you to try tonight as number 1. I've already connected them to the T-fitting with two short plastic tubes and then on to the pump by another longer tube, so all you have to do is to place the cups on your breasts and then use the pump handle to start the vacuuming process! However the more I think about it, I want you to start your medications before beginning to use the pump?"

"Yes that's what I was thinking, but I wanted to let you know that the fenugreek capsules are time release so I just need to take them once every 24 hours, but the domperidone pills are the maximum dosage of 40 mg. to be taken four times a day. So, I was thinking that I would start with both now and then continue with the domperidone tomorrow morning along with my birth control pill, then at noon, when I get home from work, and finally at bedtime. I'll call this my bedtime dose for the domperidone and the evening dose for fenugreek," Ava suggested.

"That sounds good, so go ahead and take you first dose of both and then I'll help you get started with the vacuum pump," Scott agreed as she got up and went to the bathroom to take her capsule and pill.

Ava returned, sat down, and for the next ten minutes, Scott instructed Ava on some of the basics of how to use a breast or nipple pump. He explained that she should experiment carefully with the amount of vacuum that she should apply, particularly in the early stages of her training. He said that her first priority was to expand and puff up her areolas and then move on to lengthening and reshaping her nipples. Scott said the cup set marked number 1 were similar to the inserts in her cone and bullet bras, although she would be able to increase the vacuum by using the pump to see what was comfortable for her when first starting the process.

He then instructed her to put the first plastic cup on her left breast tip and then adjust it so that the back edge of the bulged part of the clear cup was positioned in a manner so that it fit at the outside diameter of her areola with her nipple protruding into the narrower tapering tube portion of the cup. Ava, after a minute or so, was able to position the cup as instructed so that her left breast protruded into it such that the larger outer diameter fit about two inches above her areola and tapered down to where the bulged part of the cup flared outward before again narrowing downward to the nipple portion of the tube!

The nipple tube itself was about two inches in length and had some so sort of a check valve near its tip. Ava noticed that were a series of graduated makings on the tube. Scott explained that the etched markings had been calibrated in 1/8 inch increments in order to gauge the total length of the nipple as it was sucked into the tapered tube!

There also was another tiny valve located on the lower side of the bulged part of the cup so that each chamber could have vacuum applied independently! The outer edge of the plastic cup just came up to the lower edge of her demi-bra, so there was no interference and allowed the bra to hold her breasts perfectly straight out even with the added weight of the plastic cups.

Ava was told to connect a separate small ball pump to the end of the nipple tube while she held the cup on her breast with her left hand. It was somewhat awkward since she had to use only her right hand to thread the pump's small hose to the nipple tube fitting. She was able to accomplish the task by letting the small ball pump itself rest on the computer table at the same time as she screwed the hose end to the nipple tube.

Scott told her to pump the ball just enough so that the cup would just stick to her breast tip. It took only two pumps to achieve that undertaking when he told her to close the small valve at the lower side of the nipple tube fitting near its tip by hand tightening a tiny thumb screw, clockwise, to the point where it was fully seated. Ava again performed that chore and was told to unscrew the hose from the nipple tube and perform the same procedure to her right breast. The small ball pump had been supplied for only creating enough vacuum to hold the cups in place before using the larger hand pump for the remaining part of the breast pumping process.

She completed the task on her right breast and removed the ball pump from it and inspected the two cups that were now attached to her breast tips. Scott then told here to attach the hand pump hose connections, via a T-fitting, to each valve on the bulged portion of the cups. Ava was able to manage that by laying the hand pump itself on the computer table and again, screwing the hose fittings to the tiny valves as instructed by Scott.

He said it was now time for Ava to start pumping her areolas so she picked up the hand operated pump and cautiously gave it one pump, which applied considerable more vacuum than the ball pump and sort of surprised her to some extent. Both her areolas were sucked up into the bulged portion of the cups about an eighth of an inch high!