Avacon Ch. 01

Story Info
What Zemora saw before her, would change her forever...
3.2k words
4.54
12.3k
22

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Rexbrookdale for helping with editing this chapter.

*

It was the day of the party, and Zemora had finally found the perfect costume to wear. She had decided to be risqué, and found a revealing costume she wouldn't have dared to wear any other time. That evening, while in her hotel suite getting ready, the telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey, 'Mor, it's Analisa. Demetri and I will be in the lobby waiting for you tonight at 6."

"Okay, that sounds great!"

"Alrighty then, I'll call in you in a couple of hours to make sure you're ready."

"Okay. I'll see ya later."

Analisa was Zemora's best friend from childhood. They were practically sisters: both Lebanese, and raised by strict parents. They had made a promise to each other: when they turned 18 they would move in together, and it had come true seven years ago.

Now, Zemora found herself in Portugal, on holiday with Analisa and her fiancé, Demetri. They were visiting his family and had decided to go to an annual event, held in Lisbon. It was like Halloween in the sense that everyone dresses up; but it was not celebrated the same way. Zemora couldn't wait to experience it.

She emerged from the shower dripping wet, and wrapped herself up in a towel, then bent at the waist, and did the same with her hair.

A minute later she released the towel from around her body and began to rub lotion with a touch of shimmer into her skin, followed by a spritz of perfume on her wrists and other pulse points.

She put on a silk robe and began to work on her hair, massaging in some product, and blow-drying it. Separating it in sections, she began to curl it into lose waves. Satisfied, she sprayed it with hairspray to hold everything in place.

Next she lightly applied cover-up with a hint of bronzer, then some blush, and carefully traced the eyeliner pen along inside of her lids. She opened her eye shadow palette and worked the color on with a tiny soft brush; then mascara to finish, completing the dramatic look with red lipstick and a hint of gloss.

She washed her hands and stepped into the closet to grab her outfit: a four-piece genie costume. The halter-top bra and split skirt were decorated with beads; sequins sewn in the shapes of genie lamps embellished the borders.

It all fit perfectly in place: the diaphanous fabric of the skirt made her bikini bottoms visible from behind, the front slits revealed her toned legs, and the halter-top bra showed off her breasts and smooth abs admirably.

A pair of gold open-toed Jovial sandals adorned with rhinestone accents, showed off her pedicure. Her 5'4" frame now stood at 5'8".

She went over to the mirror that hung up on the wall and examined her appearance. Wow, she thought. Her legs seem to go on forever underneath her skirt.

"Heads will turn tonight," she spoke aloud. The phone started ringing again.

"Hello?"

"Hey, we're on our way down to the lobby now."

"Okay, I'm on my way now too."

Zemora sprayed some more hairspray and grabbed her purse. She stopped at the door and turned to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything, then opened the door and stepped out into the hall to the elevator.

A few moments later, she was in the lobby making her way over to Analisa and Demetri. The couple's eyes grew wide, and heads turned from every which way to gaze at Zemora's seductive outfit.

"Oh my God, Zemora...look at you!" Analisa spoke up. "You look like a sex goddess."

"Well, that is the look I was trying to go for." Zemora said seductively.

"You're naughty, and I love that you're naughty." Analisa cheesed out.

The couple's outfits were quite handsome, too. Demetri was dressed as a gangster, with a white Lycra shirt, pinstriped vest, and black tie. He had on black slacks with black leather shoes, and a black hat slanted to the side. He looked irresistibly sexy, and the theme suited him perfectly.

Analisa was dressed up as a 'wise gal' She wore a pinstriped cutout dress, with a leather belt attached. Red scalloped lace hemmed the skirt; pearls and diamonds accentuated her neckline, along with teardrop earrings flowing down the side of her neck. Knee-high leather boots made her frame come close to Demetri's, who stood at 6'6".

They both looked dangerously sexy.

"Wow, you two look amazing." Zemora finally said, after admiring the two's look.

"Thank you," they both said in unison.

"Well, we must go now. The limo is waiting for us outside," said Demetri, pointing towards the door. They walked toward the revolving door, with Zemora following behind, and made their way outside where the limo driver was standing by, opening the door as they approached.

They got in and he shut the door behind them.

"Anyone want a drink?" Demetri asked.

The girls nodded and he poured them what they had requested.

"I'm so excited!" Zemora said, gleaming. "I can't wait to get there."

The couple just smiled at her. They too were excited.

"Several of Demetri's friends are also meeting us there," Analisa chirped out. "Maybe you'll find one of them interesting...."

Zemora just smiled at her and shook her head. "Maybe.... Hopefully they won't get the wrong impression because of my outfit." She looked down at herself.

Her costume was a flight of fancy, for the fun and spirit of it; she didn't want men to get the wrong idea about her. Tonight was an exception to real life in which she was traditional and not the type to dress so provocatively. However, since she was on holiday in a different country, and no one knew who she was, it might be okay; once in a while she needed to take risks in her life. Still, she could hear her father's voice in her head scolding her for the times when she had dressed somewhat revealingly when she was younger. After all, he had brought her up to be a classy woman, a woman of sound morals and good character....

They sipped and chatted; but the closer they got to the place, the more intense the butterflies felt in Zemora's stomach. On her second gin and tonic, she finally started to feel more relaxed.

*******

About an hour later, they arrived. Swarms of people were milling around, just outside the limo as it parked on the street. The music was so loud, that Zemora could feel it vibrating her insides. People were everywhere, dancing; a long line snaked around outside the building from the entrance.

The limo driver came around and opened the door for them. Demetri let the girls out first and then quickly followed. He grabbed Analisa's hand and brought her to his left side protectively, and directed Zemora to come around to his right.

They walked through the crowd, searching for his friends. He finally spotted them near an outdoor gazebo in the center of the venue. They quickly made their way over there and were greeted by smiling faces.

Everyone exchanged hugs and handshakes; then they made their way inside the building. The first thing they noticed was the spacious Deejay's booth at the back, with small bar areas like oases, along the walls. Enormous pillars supporting a high ceiling rose from the dance floor. A set of stairs led to an upstairs dance floor with a balcony overlooking the ground floor.

It was an exciting atmosphere. Colored lights flashed across the bodies dancing everywhere. People were dressed up in all sorts of costumes, with some creeping Zemora out; but there were also sexy ones and humorous ones; there were several unique ones. Whatever character a person could imagine, seemed to be represented there.

"Oh my God, this place is rocking!" Zemora shouted out, as the men walked off to a bar to get something to drink, leaving the women behind to chat.

Everyone nodded. The men returned with the drinks, and began passing them around. The crowd had begun to get wilder: Zemora figured it was perhaps due to all of the alcohol being consumed, and the amazing Deejay spinning the hottest music.

"Who wants to go dance?" Analisa yelled out.

The men suggested that the ladies go, as they were still waiting for another friend Antonio, to arrive. The ladies got up and made their way through the crowd. They found a spot and began dancing to Bailando by Paradisio. Zemora and Analisa were skilled dancers and made every move seem effortless as they performed a belly dance routine.

The crowd started moving back, forming a circle around the girls, watching them get down on the dance floor. Demetri and his friends noticed the crowd gathering around, and they decided to go see what was going on. They made their way through and stood back to watch.

Zemora and Analisa were burning the house down...so to speak. They were in tune with one another, mimicking each other's moves, and moving their hips seductively. Their arms came twirling out from their sides and they began to move down toward the floor. They got on their knees and bent backward while their arms continued to twirl and twine in the air.

They were putting on quite a performance. Men were gawking from every corner of the dance floor. People whistled and cheered them on. They rose back upright and slowly stood up, and started shaking their hips while they spun around at a steady speed. Demetri couldn't believe how sexy the pair looked, dancing, and he envisioned himself fucking Analisa later on that night.

The song came to an end and all the people clapped and whistled. The girls made their way back to the table, and received numerous compliments.

One of the bartenders came over and told them that their next drinks would be on the house. They thanked him, and ordered.

He came back shortly with a round of shots, and they all made a toast and tipped them back.

A man approached the table and Demetri's eyes lit up. Antonio, his longtime friend, had arrived. He quickly got up and rushed over to give him a big hug; they talked rapidly in Portuguese, smiling and laughing. The two turned toward the table so that Antonio could join the group. Analisa quickly got up and made her way to Antonio and gave him a big kiss and hug.

Zemora noticed him and froze in her seat, losing her breath for an instant.

He was tall and dark, his hair black as charcoal and curled down along behind his ears. Below his thick eyebrows were beautiful blue eyes, reminding her of the Caribbean waters. He seemed to be going with the gangster theme also, wearing a white suit with black pinstripes, a black undershirt accentuated by a white silk tie, a black fedora hat, and black leather shoes.

Designer stubble peppered his jaw, giving him a dark, dangerous look. Oh God, this man is so sexy, Zemora thought. She was turned on immediately at the sight of this strange man.

"Mora, what's wrong?" Analisa asked, noticing that her friend was facing away from the others, now.

Zemora didn't want to admit to her friend that this stranger was causing her to act this way, so she said that she was fine, and asked if she knew the way to the restroom.

One of the girls overheard, and pointed toward the other side of the club, explaining that it was down the hallway. She hurriedly grabbed her purse and walked off in search of it. Once clear from view, she leaned against the wall and exhaled loudly.

Meanwhile, everyone at the table had continued their conversations, with António now among them.

She walked to the sink to wash her hands.

"Get it together, Zemora," she said to her image in the mirror. She took a couple of deep breaths, and walked out.

**********

Approaching the table with an unconscious sexy sway of her hips as she walked, everyone turned to look at her. António couldn't stop staring at Zemora, who seated herself across from him. She was absolutely breath-taking. He had never before laid eyes on a beauty such as her, and he was mesmerized.

After settling herself in the chair she looked up and met his intent look. His eyes were dark with passion as he watched her. Zemora could feel those fluttering butterflies swirl all around again. She began to fidget, and couldn't sit still.

He watched her, smiling inwardly...he knew the effect he was having on her, and couldn't wait to heighten it.

They continued to order more drinks, and socialize, laughing and having a good time.

Zemora felt herself become more relaxed around António. It was probably because of the buzz she was feeling more strongly now. She could return his gazes with her own ... as she grew more confident.

Finally, he made his way a little closer to her and asked, "What's your name, beautiful?"

She almost melted right there. His voice was husky and modulated with a deep accent. Its sound triggered a profound response when he simply asked her name.

He smiled, waiting for her to answer his question.

Gathering her senses finally, she replied.

"My name is, Zemora."

"What a beautiful name, Zemora," he repeated.

The way he was speaking to her with hunger-filled eyes, was driving her mad.

Analisa turned toward the two and could sense the attraction between them. She nudged Zemora and gave her that look that most women give to each other when a sexy man is in their presence. Zemora simply smiled back.

When the men decided to go outside and have a cigarette, the ladies stayed back and continued to mingle and chat with one another.

Analisa turned to Zemora to talk about the chemistry she noticed between António and her. Zemora blushed. She hadn't thought it was that obvious, and tried to dismiss it, but Analisa wasn't going for it.

"Don't deny it Mora; it's all over your face." Analisa whispered, so none of the others could hear.

"I don't want to talk about it right now, so can we please drop it?" Zemora whispered back.

"Fine, I'll drop it for now...but we're talking about it later," she smirked.

After a while the men re-joined the ladies; they ordered another round of drinks.

The ladies decided to go back onto the dance floor. The crowd separated to allow the ladies through, and they found a spot as the song changed. They coupled up, and began to dance. Once again, Zemora and her friend were putting on quite a show, purposely being provocative. The men at the table watched from afar, admiring their performance.

António couldn't break his intense gaze from Zemora. It was so strong that she could feel it, and she turned her head toward him now. Meeting his gaze, she continued to dance, staring right at him from across the room.

His eyes were full of lust now. He would watch her body move smoothly and seductively; every now and then catching glimpses of her magnificent thighs when her dress slits opened up more.

Zemora was driving him out of his mind. He wanted to race toward her and ravish her right then and there, but he kept control. She could feel the sexual tension between them, and was becoming more and more excited.

The men decided to go and dance; they got up and progressed through the crowd toward the women. Zemora's heart started beating faster when she saw António approaching her. She stopped dancing, as he got closer, and stood there frozen, watching.

Finally they stood, face to face. He put his hand out and simply said, "Dance?" with a devilish grin.

The song changed to, Tonight (Best You've Ever Had) by John Legend. She placed her hand into his, and he suddenly pulled her in close, turning her to face away from him and then pressing her body up against his, effortlessly. She was so turned on she thought she might explode.

Catching sight of Analisa momentarily, she was given a wink and a smile. She turned her focus back on António.

The way she was grinding against his body sent António into a spell. He envisioned himself deep inside of her and began to trace his hands down along her hips and then, moving them across her stomach; matching her movements with his own.

She leaned her head against his chest while she swayed. He kept his hold on her and began to whisper in her ear.

"You're a sexy tease, Zemora," he said in a guttural tone.

"Is that so?"

"Don't play games. You won't be prepared for the repercussions," he growled back.

She instantly felt her fluids gush into her panties. He was torturing her, and she knew he wasn't going to stop.

He turned her to face him now. One hand slid it up her thigh, finally making its way to her panties.

His grin grew wide. She was soaking wet, and he knew it was because of him. He heard her moan against his chest, and he inserted his finger into her love tunnel, then pulled it out.

Staring at her, he slowly sucked his finger dry. "Mmm," he moaned out.

She thought she was going to faint right then and there and stumbled back, almost falling.

Quickly he gripped her body and stabilized her. "See...I told you," he said with an evil grin.

He winked, and turned to walk away.

She stood there watching him disappear into the crowd. She wanted so badly to run after him, but she stood there unmoving.

Analisa came up to stand alongside Zemora.

"Wow that was quite a show!" she said with amazement. "He is an excellent dancer, which means...he must be a fantastic lover in the bedroom!" She squealed out.

Zemora began envisioning them together after her friend made that last remark. She could feel her pussy burning as the images flashed in her mind.

"So... are you going to invite him back to your suite?"

"What do I look like...a slut?" Zemora shot back.

"No. Just don't miss out on exploring the feelings you have because of fear of what others will think."

"I think it's too late for that. He left." Zemora said with a hint of sadness.

"No he didn't. He's outside with the guys, smoking. I watched them go out together."

Zemora suddenly felt a little hopeful; perhaps they'd at least be able to exchange numbers before leaving the club.

The two friends made their way through the crowd to the restrooms to freshen up; several minutes later heading back to the table.

The men remained outside a while longer, smoking.

*********

It was midnight when Zemora looked at her phone. "Wow, I thought it was later than that!" she exclaimed.

"I'm starting to get hungry." Knowing If she didn't eat soon, she was going to become greatly irritated; and the restaurant there had already closed.

They decided to go outside to find the guys so they could leave to get something to eat.

Once outside, now, they couldn't find the men. Noticing an alley a few feet past the club, both ladies walked towards the alley,peeking down it. Sure enough, the men were there, but what Zemora saw before her, would change her forever....

To be continued...