Avacon Ch. 02

Story Info
The three stared at her with concerned expressions...
3.5k words
4.36
8.5k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks rexbrookdale for helping with editing this story!
To all my readers ... I'm greatly sorry for the long wait.

Chapter 2

As the girls approached the men, they were able to see what they were doing: Demetri had pinned a man to the ground ... and they heard sucking noises, while António held another man against the wall. Blood covered the man's face.

Zemora stood frozen, in fear.

She stared, unable to blink, unbelieving. The men continued their attack on the unmoving men, unaware of the women's presence only a few feet away. She turned to Analisa, and then received another shock at Analisa's appearing unsurprised, as though she had witnessed Demetri's and António's actions of this sort, before.

Unable to keep quiet, and needing to find answers, Zamora finally spoke, "What the fuck ... have you done?"

The men looked up at her words, startled to find the two so near; Analisa jumped. Seeing Zemora's expression, the men backed away from the two now-dead bodies.

Zemora began shaking...Upon reacting to her outburst, the two had looked up at her, still in 'predator' mode. Evil predators! The words screamed in Zamora's head at the sight of their expressions; and she suddenly passed out.

She awoke, with her head lying in Analisa's lap.

"What is going on?" she asked in a whisper, blinking frantically at her memories as they flooded back.

The three stared at her with concerned expressions, but said nothing.

"Someone ... better explain to me ... what I saw," she said, louder.

"'Mora, we'll explain, but not here." They would tell her everything when they got back to the hotel. They helped her to her feet, and started walking out of the alley. She turned around to see where the bodies were, but they weren't there anymore.

They quickly got into António's car and drove off.

*******

Upon arriving at the hotel, António parked in the nearby garage after letting his passengers disembark at the curb. They hurried up to their rooms.

Once inside, Zemora raced to the other side, not wanting to be anywhere near them. Her basic survival instinct still held sway over her; she wanted space, in case she had to make a quick escape.

"We're not going to hurt you, Zemora." Demetri was the first to speak. "You don't have to be scared."

Zamora dismissed the concern she heard in his voice.

"Oh yeah ... is that what you told those two helpless men back there? Before you killed them?" she shouted.

"Zemora, calm down and stop screaming. You don't understand, but we'll explain it to you," he now spoke in a commanding tone.

"We didn't kill those men because we wanted to, we killed them because they came to kill us," he said in a serious tone.

"Why were you sucking their necks?"

"We couldn't stab or shoot them. We had to do it that way; that's the only way we could kill them," António tried to explain. "You see, those two guys were vampires."

"Vamp ... vampires?" she stuttered out, horrified. She had read about vampires, and believed that they existed, but she never seen anything like what she had witnessed earlier.

"You must keep an open mind, Zemora. Just because you've never seen these things, doesn't mean it's not happening around you." António, speaking with a voice laced with calm, moved slowly to sit down on a chair.

"How the fuck did you know that is what I was thinking?"

"Well. We can read minds." He finally said.

Zamora stared at him. The three waited as she searched for words.

Finally, she spoke, addressing António. "So what the fuck are you guys?"

"We come from a rare breed of vampires. We're known as Avacons.

We're immortal ... with superior powers and abilities." Demetri then took up the explanation for António. "We are well-known to the Vampire world; never having been defeated by any other. At times, we run into other Vampires who dislike us, and want to kill us. Those are the ones who want to take over and become the most powerful ones."

Analisa beckoned to Zamora to come sit down.

"So." Zamora slowly stepped to the edge of the bed and sat down. "How long have you known about this, Analisa?" she sternly asked.

"After about a month of Demetri and me dating," said Analisa. "I didn't tell you because I didn't know how you would react. So, I kept it a secret, and decided I would tell you when I thought the timing was right."

"When was that going to take place? It's been five years, hasn't it? And now, this is how I find out?"

Zemora had thought of Analisa as her sister. They had told each other everything, no matter how ugly or hurtful. She struggled with her thoughts.

"I'm so upset, Analisa." She looked at her. "But ... but I forgive you. I might have done the same thing if I were in your shoes."

This was a revelation. The two men and Analisa eyed Zemora, unsure that they could trust her seemingly sudden change of heart.

Zemora stood up. She felt calmer now; but needed time to think, and to take in everything she learned. "I need some air. I'm leaving," she announced. She closed the door quietly behind her as she departed, leaving them alone. She took the elevator to the lobby, and walked outside into the warm night air. What she hated most, she mused, was that she now would have the monstrous vision of Demetri and António and the two men in the alley, forever in her mind.

*********

Analisa and Demetri returned to their suite. António had declined their invitation to join them, urged by a desire to check on Zemora. The three paused outside the door to Zemora's room, bid each other goodnight, and parted ways.

António took the stairs down to the lobby, and walked outside.

There, he found Zemora, sitting alone by the fountain with her head down. She looked like she had been crying. Slowly, he walked up to her, purposely making a bit of noise as he approached so as not to frighten her.

She lifted her head, and stared with hollow eyes.

He felt great regret for the way she was feeling. He should have taken more precautions against her witnessing their actions in the alley.

"I'm ... I'm sorry Zemora. If I could have done things differently, I would have," he said, gently. He wiped the tears from her cheek.

"Well guess what? It's too late. I will have that vision in my mind forever," she snapped back, and then sniffled.

"No you won't. I'm able to erase it from your memory."

"You can do that?"

"Yes ... I can do that. It's one of my abilities as a vampire," he said, half-smiling.

"Well, can you please do that for me?"

"Yes. I will do that for you now." He turned her to face him, and with both hands on her shoulders, he gazed deeply into her eyes. Her shoulders sagged as, like a lovely flower without water, she suddenly wilted; vulnerable in her spellbound state.

Working quickly, he erased all traces of what he and Demetri had done. He also persuaded her mind to accept what she had learned about Demetri and him, and wove in thoughts of being unfrightened, should she see such things take place again.

Slowly he released her mind, observing her closely as she came out of the spell.

She blinked rapidly, and stared at him blankly. It was like nothing even happened.

"I'm hungry," she said, casually.

António smiled at her, and then chuckled.

"Well, let's go get you something to eat."

"Can I go change first?" she asked.

He agreed, and they returned to her suite just long enough for her to change, and then strolled out of the hotel down the sidewalk until they found a small café.

The lovely evening had been inviting for many, who had strolled down the pretty street to find a bite to eat as had Zamora and António. Thus, the picturesque café with its romantic tables and booths was a bit crowded. They were led to one of the booths along the back wall. Soft music played, and candles flickered. In contrast to the romantic environment, António remained watchful, insisting upon facing the door once they were seated.

"I want breakfast food," Zemora chirped up.

"Sounds good ... I'll have the same."

They each ordered scrambled eggs, sausage, hash browns, and toast, with a large orange juice.

"So what's it like ... being ... you?" she spoke in a whisper. Now that her shock and nightmares of the events in the alley no longer existed, she couldn't resist finding out more.

He laughed out loud, wanting to humor her. It was kind of cute that she sought to avoid calling him a vampire.

"It's okay. Granted, we have superior powers and abilities, but after a while, you get used to it."

"Like what? What can you do?"

"Well, we can read minds, erase memories, travel anywhere in a blink of an eye. We have amazing sex," he added with a twinkle in his eye. "We turn people if we choose and ... we can sense danger. Those are some of the things we're capable of doing."

Zemora, as he'd rather hoped, had fixated on the 'amazing sex' part, and thus hadn't paid attention to what he had said after that. "Let me guess. You're curious about the sex part, right?"

This caught Zemora off-guard, and she blushed immensely.

"It's okay. Most humans are curious. So don't be embarrassed."

She smiled, and looked away.

The waitress reappeared with their food, setting the steaming dishes in front of them.

For a while there was silence between them; everything was delicious, and they ate with relish. After a while, António pushed his plate aside and Zamora followed suit a minute later, looking at him as she wiped her lips delicately with a white cloth napkin. Her thoughts, while they had eaten, had continuously returned to his mention of 'amazing sex', and she decided to question him further.

"I want to know about the amazing sex you guys have."

António gazed at her for a long moment. "I can show you, better than I could ever tell you, Zemora," he said huskily.

"Show me then." At his words she had felt her juices flow and her pussy to swell. Could he tell? She wondered.

He motioned the waitress to bring the bill. When she approached, he pulled out a 20-dollar-bill from his wallet and placed it on the table. "Keep the change."

"Let's go," he said masterfully to Zemora.

He helped her out of her seat, and followed her to the door. They walked out into the night air, and made their way albeit a little less leisurely, back to the hotel lobby.

They stood together, waiting for the elevator. The elevator doors opened, closed, and then it began to ascend. Once inside, he had quickly pulled her body into his body, and at long last kissed her passionately as he had wanted to do, for hours. She moaned uncontrollably into his mouth, electrifying him further.

The elevator stopped and the doors swung open. They walked to her room. Once inside, he shut the door behind them. Turned her to face him, he grabbed her by the waist and pulled her closer.

He watched her expression, slowly moving his face to hers and resuming their kisses. She rubbed her hands in his hair, and began to grind against him. They stayed like that for several moments before he broke the kiss, picking her up, and carrying her through to the bedroom.

As they neared the bed, he set her back on her feet and began to undress her. She lifted her arms so he could slide her dress down and off of her body. She wasn't wearing a bra, and he stared, finally able to view her bountiful breasts that he'd been fantasizing about seeing unfettered, all evening. Her nipples were dark and beckoned to him to lick them thoroughly.

He complied, licking and sucking and moaning his approval. She too, moaned while grabbing his hair and pulling him closer. He trailed kisses up along her chest, across her collarbone to her neck and chin to her jaw, finally arriving at her waiting mouth. Moving her until her calves met with the side of the bed, he helped her to lie down on her back.

Straightening, he stood at the bed's edge and gazed down at her beautiful body, memorizing every inch, wanting to have it burned into his mind. He grabbed at her panties and began to slide them down her legs and off. He held the crotch up to his nose, closing his eyes and sniffing deeply. Her aroma had a sweet smell, and it made his rock-hard cock even harder.

Her pussy was magnificent. The hair was trimmed short, the lips thick and swollen in slick, soft, puffy ridges. He could see her little nub protruding as if summoning him to lick it.

Slowly, he pushed her legs apart, all the while gazing into her eyes. She found herself unable to keep from moving her body frantically ... anticipating what he was going to do next. With a devilish grin, he slowly moved in between her legs. She could feel his hot breath at her opening.

With his tongue he probed and then licked, from the bottom of her slick folds all the way to the top of her pussy. She moaned louder than ever as her body jerked in delirious response. He began to quicken his strokes, leaning in and pushing against her body so it sank deeper into the soft mattress.

She tossed her head from side to side, her eyes closed tightly, as he licked and circled over and over, all around her clit. Closer and closer to orgasm he steadily drove her, her breathing now erratic, her moans intensifying. He kept it up, not stopping for one second, moving along with her body in slow rocking motions, moaning into her pussy.

"Cum for me. Cover my face with your sweet cum."

That was it. With one final thrust against his face, she started coming hard. Her stomach muscles tightened up, and her pussy muscles contracted in quick succession. Her moans now came through clenched teeth. He had brought her to orgasm so quickly!

Finally, he slowed and then stilled his lips and tongue, and lifted his head to gaze at her. She lay panting, flushed, and content. Rising up from where he'd knelt by the bed, he stepped to the bathroom, moments later emerging with a warm washcloth. He walked back over to sit beside her and began to softly wipe her pussy.

Such a sweet act, she thought, as she lay there, basking.

He winked at her, and went to put the washcloth in the bathroom hamper. He came back and sat back down again, next to her.

"Mmm, that was wonderful António," she finally spoke.

"Oh, that's just the beginning."

She felt herself get excited again, and watched avidly as he got up and began to undress. He unbuttoned his shirt, letting his god-like chest become visible. He had hair that lightly circled his areolas and came across his chest, trailing down to his manhood hidden in his boxers.

His shirt now off, he tossed it to the floor, and she could now see his well-defined, six-pack abs, with v-lines leading down, down.... He slowly unzipped his pants, letting them slide down his legs, and then stepped out of them and closer to the bed. His legs were muscled and toned, with hair that lightly covered them.

Zemora sat up on her knees to face him as he approached and stood within her reach. She began to explore his body with her eyes and hands, softly tracing along his chest with one finger, feeling a little awestruck. He had been dangerously sexy when fully clothed, and now his body amplified this many times over.

Using both hands she continued exploring, moving lower down. His breathing began to change as her hands moved sensuously across his skin. Lower, and lower.... She finally reached his boxers, feeling the bulging length of the treasure within. His breath caught at her first touch as she played her fingers across and then, ever-so-slowly, massaged his erection through the material. Reflexively, he began to move back and forth, pushing against her hand for more contact. She stopped just long enough to pull his boxers down. Out sprang the loveliest cock she had ever seen.

It had a perfect, circumcised, mushroom head, with veins that ran along the underside from the head to the base. She stroked it with feather-soft touches, crooning a little in delight as she made circles around the head. It looked to be nine inches long, and perhaps a good two inches wide or more. A thought came to mind, and she suddenly hesitated ... not knowing if she could take it all.

"Don't worry baby, you'll get used to it," his deep voice, a little breathy from her ministrations, reassured her.

He liked what she was doing, she realized. He was so enticing, her mouth watered, and she finally felt some courage burst through. She leaned in to lick his head. As soon as her tongue made contact she felt him flinch and moan deeply. Encouraged, she decided to envelop the whole of his head inside her mouth. With her hand at the base, she opened her lush lips and began to suck him inside, licking and coating him with the warm slickness of her copious saliva.

He pushed deeper, inch-by-inch, moaning louder now.

The feel of her mouth on his cock was almost too wonderful, and soon he had to stop her before it was too late. Gently, he motioned her to move away, and then, not-so-gently, pushed her onto her back again.

He was above her now. They started to kiss urgently, their tongues dancing in harmony. Without breaking their kiss, he eased her legs apart with his. Leaning on one arm, he reached down with the other and stroked her pussy. He pushed a finger inside and began to pump in and out. She was humping his finger and pushing deeper against it, so that he thrust into her up to his knuckles. He slowly slid his now-slick digit out and circled her clit, spreading her juices all over her little nub. Desperately, she wanted to feel him inside of her.

He suddenly stopped playing with her clit and grabbed his cock. He placed it at her entrance hole, and rubbed it all around. She pushed up, trying to get his hard cock inside of her. Finally, he stopped his teasing and slowly entered her. They moaned in unison.

He stroked slowly, in and then out, so she could get used to him. Her pussy was dripping all over his cock, and it was driving him wild. He picked up speed. They developed a rhythm, continuing to kiss with passion and urgency. After several minutes of constant, throbbing motion, he rolled her on top of him.

She started to ride him, nice and slow, as his hands moved from her hips to her breasts, kneading and tweaking her nipples. They groaned and stared into each other's passion-filled eyes while they made love. With her straddled, balanced on his cock, he suddenly grabbed the headboard to pull himself up against it. Then he pulled her face to his and they began a long, lunging kiss. He grasped her hips and kept pushing her down harder onto his cock. With each pounding, their moans got louder.

He broke the kiss, and reached his left hand down between them to play with her clit. Her moans became screams. He was working her body so precisely, and so well.

"That's it baby. Work that good pussy," António panted.

"Oh God, António, don't stop...I'm getting closer!"

"That's right," he growled encouragingly.

Zemora's moans echoed throughout the suite and she didn't care one bit. António was fucking her so well, and she felt like she was going to pass out from sheer pleasure. He suddenly grabbed both of her hips and started slamming into her; the tingling feeling in his balls signaled he was right on the edge; but he wanted to cum with Zemora.

She felt her orgasm was ready to explode and ripple up through her entire body, and she screamed as her pussy convulsed, gripping him tightly. This took him past the point of no return, and he began to moan along with her. Suddenly he peaked and roared in ecstasy, and he heard her scream again. They continued fucking, trying to prolong the incredible sensations, but finally slowed down, breathing hard.

António pulled Zemora down against his chest, and caressed her back. She lay there with her eyes closed, her breath slowing. She felt like purring, as she luxuriated in his affection.

12