Avalon Bound Ch. 02

Story Info
morgana's continued humiliation in Avalon.
3.9k words
4.28
67.5k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 06/09/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jasper and Rufus, your Lord rewards you with a gift, yours until the dawn. There is one proviso only; the blindfold stays on for one hour. Enjoy, goodnight."

The room was now silent, morgana stood there, unseeing, and trembling slightly. She had been totally unprepared for this, expecting to be shown to a bed, and left for the night. She flinched, as a hand touched her breast, moving backwards slightly. That was her first mistake, as she felt a hard slap on her ass cheek, making her cry out. Two hands now grasped her breasts, lifting them, squeezing the soft flesh, her sensitive nipples immediately reacted, popping out almost simultaneously. They were suddenly pinched and twisted, quite hard; she felt her knees tremble, as the sensation went straight down to her sex.

At first she could not believe it, here she was, bound and blindfolded, being groped by God knew whom, and her pussy was starting to throb. She heard a voice, speaking in English, but with a definite French accent.

"Shall we get her on the bed now"

"Quiet you fool, she is blindfolded, and not to know, be silent."

The second voice had been American, of that she was sure. The hands left her; she heard them move away, they were whispering, but too softly for her to hear. She felt a hand on her ankle, pushing her legs apart, and then a strap of some kind being fastened. The hand then moved her other foot, seeming to be trying to position it, before another strap was fastened around her ankle. She felt slightly off balance, almost falling, only to be stopped by two strong hands. Trying to re adjust her feet, she realised what was going on, her ankles were strapped to a bar.

Gasping in surprise, she again staggered, and then was surprised to feel her arms being freed. She smiled, thinking that maybe this was going to be all right. Until her right arm was raised into the air, then her left arm also, both now strapped to something above her head. She was scared now, scared of the unknown, but at the same time, she was aroused, her pussy wet, and her lips swelling. Morgana felt a warm hand softly settle on her shaven mound, and warm breath on her ear. The hand slowly moved underneath her, the middle finger lying along her now wet slit.

"What is your name ma cherie?"

A voice whispered to her.

"Shannon."

CRACK

She screamed as she felt the sting of the whip across both of her ass cheeks, quickly followed by the finger along her slip, pushing into her. Her scream died, replaced by a soft moan.

"What is your name ma cherie?"

"Morgana, my name is morgana."

She whispered hoarsely, and the finger in her pussy started moving slowly, in and out.

"Who is your Master ma cherie?"

"I have no Master."

CRACK

Again the whip slashed across her, it hurt, and yet, she accepted it, the pleasure she was receiving from the finger outweighing the pain. Whoever it was that was fingering her, removed it, and asked again.

"Who is your Master ma cherie?"

"Lord Avalon?"

she replied, more a question than an answer.

His hand returned, and he wiggled her clit, causing her to moan even more, and then silence. Nothing, no talking, no touching, morgana was confused, and her pussy was on fire, she needed a release, and soon.

Morgana felt another hand touch her, stroking the back of her thigh. This one was not soft, like the one on her pussy; it felt rough, almost as though the fingers had ridges on them. The hand moved higher, as she started to squirm, with the two soft fingers fucking her pussy slowly, and someone else now rubbing her ass cheeks. Two hands were now holding them, separating them, forcing her asshole to open a little. She gasped as a hot tongue now licked her ass, the proceeded to push at it, trying to enter her. It was too much for her, and she cried out,

"Oh God, I am going to cum."

Within an instant, the fingers left her pussy, and her nipple, was pulled and twisted hard, making her yelp.

"No ma cherie, that is not your decision, you will wait."

She bit her bottom lip, trying to control her emotions, and the waves of pleasure, that were trying desperately to escape from her tethered body. All was still for at least a minute, before the fingers returned, rubbing back and forth across her lips, making her squirm once more. One hand returned to her ass, pulling at a cheek, before a wet finger started to stroke her asshole, circling at first, and then pressing it, probing slowly. She was almost out of control, and knew that she could not hold back much longer.

She felt her lips being parted again, and then simultaneously, her ass and cunt were both invaded. That was it, she could take no more, and screamed out in ecstasy, as the waves took over, shaking her body, both her cunt and asshole flexing in a magnificent orgasm of cataclysmic proportions. The hands that had been pleasuring her stopped, and moved away, silence filled the room.

"Slave morgana, that is the last time you will ever orgasm here by your own volition. Any further instances will result in severe punishment. Do you understand me slave morgana?"

She was confused now, the voice seemed to be coming from a PA system, and sounded like Mistress, morgana nodded, keeping her eyes lowered. A few seconds later the voice again boomed out into the room.

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME SLAVE?"

"Yes Mistress."

Replied morgana, now very frightened, and wondering what would happen next. But nothing happened, for at least five minutes. Morgana could only think that she was being given time to consider what she had done, and to determine that she would not err in that way again.

Her hands were released, and placed by her sides, as first the soft hand, and then the rough one, returned to their ministrations, pleasuring her once more. She thought that her arousal would have left her, after the admonishment, but this was not the case, both of her holes were slick, and wanting. Someone took hold of morgana`s right wrist, moving it outwards, and placing her hand on a hot hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around it, and started to tug it, it felt good, but was not a massive cock she felt, maybe 6 and a half inches, with a reasonable girth.

Her left wrist was grasped, and her hand turned palm up, this was then placed under another cock, but this one was heavy, and she knew that it was big, very big indeed. She stood there, legs shackled, stroking both cocks, as two hands pleasured her. The terrible predicament that she was in, forgotten now. She was in heaven, hoping, almost begging, but knowing better, to be fucked by both cocks.

"Five minutes." Boomed out Mistress's voice once more.

Suddenly her hands, and her holes were empty, and she could feel the straps around her ankles being loosened. She could hear what sounded like equipment being moved, and she was pushed down onto her knees. Again, a cock was placed in each hand, but a quiet voice told her not to move. She waited, it seemed like an eternity, the room silent except for the sound of three people breathing. It was hard for her, not to stroke these two cocks, but all she could do was wait. The tranquillity was shattered, by the harsh sound of a bell ringing. Someone touched her head, peeling of the blindfold. Morgana blinked, at the harsh lights, trying to adjust her vision, and see where she was, and whom she was with.

She saw the two slaves before her, with their hard cocks in her hands. She looked up at them, one a tall blond, the other, the one with the bigger cock, more squat and muscular. This is the one that guides her head to his cock, and she slowly licks around his crown, tasting him, and loving the feeling. She sucks the other one, alternating back and forth, as her pussy throbs, begging to be filled. Not a word is spoken, just heavy breathing and sucking sounds in the room. Morgana is at last enjoying herself, two hard cocks, and no one else to share with.

As she sucks the blonde man, the squat one steps back, and sits on the edge of the bed, his cock proud and pointing. He motions to morgana, to come to him, and pushes her head again towards his cock, as the blond slave lifts her as a little, getting behind her. She opened her mouth, and started to take the big cock into it, rubbing the shaft with her hand as she sucks on the head. Then, taking more in, until she feels him at the back of her throat. Her hand still around the base, she cannot take all of him in.

With a start, she feels a hot cock brush against her inner thigh, and then it was pressed between her pussy lips. Slowly it entered her, stretching her tight cunt, filling her. The feelings that this generated, increasing the power of her sucking. The fucking became a little faster, and harder, as she moaned on the big cock that she was pleasuring. The cock in her cunt left her, she was not sure why, but was disappointed, until she felt him pushing at her asshole, easing his head into her. Morgana had to fight to stop herself from cumming again; this was so delicious, she just wanted more and more. Gradually she accepted his cock, feeling it fill her, as she used her ass to squeeze, and hummed on the cock in her mouth. Then, once again she was disappointed, as he left her, and lifted her from the big cock.

The squat slave lay back now, and intimated to morgana, that she was to ride his big cock. She was not even sure if she could take it, but had no choice, as she was pushed towards it. The blond standing in front of her, as she held her pussy open, her back to the slave on the bed, and slowly lowered onto his dick. She took it slowly, feeling her cunt stretching, it was a little painful, but the pleasure was extreme. Lower she slid, right down to the base, feeling his hips pushing up to meet her. Supporting her self on the bed, she started riding him, it was easier now, and she rode harder. Bouncing up and down on him. Desperate to come, but afraid, she steeled herself, trying to remain calm, as every nerve in her body did tingle.

The blond slave lay alongside, holding up his cock, and nodding, she had no choice, and moved over to him, Again spreading her lips, the squat slave looked at her, shaking his head, and hissing.

"Give him your ass slave, I will take your cunt."

She changed position, moving just a little, slowly lowering her ass onto him, until he was embedded inside her. She was pushed backwards, so that she was lying on him, her ass filled, and her pussy open and waiting. Squat man, as morgana now thought of him, held his massive cock as he approached her, using his free hand to part her lips. He pushed slowly, stretching her even more than she had been already, filling her to capacity. Morgana could not believe the sensations that she was having, the pain and the pleasure, taking her to places that she had never been. Both cocks started thrusting into her, double penetration, a dream she had wondered about many times, and now here it was. Blond man was squeezing her tits, as she lay on him, squat with his hands on the bed at her side, staring at her.

"Come now slave, cunt and ass, come like the horny little fuck slut that you are, you hear me, COME bitch."

Morgana went out of control, screaming in pleasure at the contractions in both of her filled orifices. Coming as she had never done before. Both cocks started to hit her harder, forcing themselves upon her defenceless self. Slamming into her, as both slaves also reached orgasm, one after the other. Morgana was in paradise, to have two cocks in her was one thing, but for them both to come, one after the other was unbelievable. She lay there, panting, her heart pounding inside her chest, as the two cocks slowly slackened. Squat man left her first, just before blond man rolled her off his body, then they both made her clean up their cocks, which she did with great pleasure, feeling much more comfortable now.

When she was done, she was told to go through the doorway by the bed, and clean herself up. Following the orders, she entered the room, finding a shower there, and in seconds was under the jets of hot steamy water. The bidet could wait, she decided. She enjoyed the shower immensely, it had been so long, and dried herself on a large white towel monogrammed with the word Avalon. In truth, she was enjoying the evening, being used and fucked by two fellow slaves. Indeed, she was looking forward to a lot more cock before the dawn. Still naked, except for the brown leather collar she returned to the room, and was surprised to see the two slaves sat at a table eating.

"Food, at last" she cried out, "I am fucking starving."

Both slaves stopped eating, staring at her in what looked like shock, then they moved quickly, fastening morgana once more to the shackles and bar. As they tightened her bonds, she saw the other, smaller table, with a plate of food and a bowl of water on it. The outer door opened, and Mistress strode in, carrying a whip, her face like thunder. She moved to stand behind morgana, hissing into her ear.

"And what part of the word silence do you not understand slave?"

Morgana said nothing, lowering her head as best she could to look at the floor.

CRACK.

She felt the whip slash across her buttocks, this one hurt, and she cried out first, before whimpering.

"I am sorry Mistress, I truly am."

"Sorry are we, then why do you not thank me for showing you the error of your ways slave?"

CRACK

Tears were running from morgana`s eyes, as she feebly said

"Thank you Mistress."

Mistress walked around her, to stand in front of morgana, their noses almost touching.

"If you offend again bitch, then you will really feel the strength of my wrath, got it?"

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry, it won't happen again."

"NO, it won't morgana, ever."

With that, she forced the whip handle into morgana`s cunt, and said to the slaves.

"You know what to do, and make sure she behaves this time."

Mistress said, dropping the lead on the floor, and slamming the door behind her.

While Squat went into the bathroom, for the towel, blond released morgana, but fastened her wrists behind her back, and attached the lead to her collar. The towel was dropped on the floor, by the small coffee table, and she was pushed to her knees, and told to eat.

She now felt totally humiliated, having to eat her food like an animal, a dog even. She could only slurp at her water, and try to pick pieces of vegetable and pasta up with only her mouth. She looked at the two slaves, trying to get their attention, but they ignored her. Tears were running down morgana`s cheeks, and she almost wished that she had taken the lake option, and drowned. She heard Squats gruff voice once again, s he spoke to Blond.

I will say one thing for this slutty slave; she sure has a nice ass don't she? Hey slave, don't take too long eating, that ass of yours has an appointment, with my cock, as soon as I am done eating, and drinking my beer. Yup, we get beer, dogs get water."

Morgana cringed, not just at the humiliation, but his cock, it was so fucking big, would her ass take it, she wondered. She had no doubt that she would soon find out.

She heard Squat laugh, as he spoke to Blond, louder now she thought, making sure that she could hear him.

"Hey Rufus, I wonder if that wet cunt down there has ever fucked a beer bottle?"

"Maybe she has, maybe not, why don't you ask her."

"Naw, I will just do it, then we shall know for certain"

He said, laughing loudly afterwards, morgana cringed, "surely, they wouldn't, they couldn't, could they?"

But she knew deep down inside that they could, and that they would. Squat pulled the coffee table away, leaving morgana`s mouth dripping from the water, and told her to put her face on the towel, with her ass in the air. She had learned by now that resistance was futile, and assumed the position he required, her whole body tense and fearful. She felt the wet cold neck of the bottle, as he rubbed it between her lips, and then started to push it into her cunt, she wanted to scream at them, tell them to leave her alone, but dared not even speak a word anymore. He pushed it further in, and she could feel first her lips, and then her cunt, spreading to accommodate the width.

He twisted it around, and started fucking her with it, she felt stretched, but not painfully so yet, and sighed with relief, as the bottle was removed. Her relief was short-lived, as Squat turned the bottle around, holding the neck, and started to twist and force the base into her, slowly, gradually it entered her, stretching her cunt wide, as she tried to relax. Then he let go of it, stepping back, and laughing before he spoke.

"See that Rufus, now that is how beer should be drunk, from a wet open cunt. Doesn't it look so fucking good hanging out of her cunt?"

She saw Blond`s feet move, and felt the bottle being slowly withdrawn,

"Hey man, what the fuck did you do that for, I thought it looked real cute in there."

"Enough is enough jasper, give her a break, OK"

"A break, naw, but I will give her a cock in her asshole."

She braced herself, for the inevitable invasion that she knew was coming. She felt hands on her ass cheeks, spreading them and her hole.

"That's it Rufus, hold it open, while I pour some beer in, might as well flavour both holes." He said laughing, and she felt the cold liquid on her ass, her cheeks, and running down her legs. Morgana steeled herself, and felt his cock head push against her ass. At least she had already had Blond`s cock in there today, which she hoped might help. Squat had no finesse though; he just shoved, as hard as he could. Pushing his fat cock into her. She bit her lip, determined not to complain, to take whatever he did, so as not to displease Mistress. He hurt her, and she tried to relax, to let it spread her, as she knew she could.

He fucked her hard, as hard as she had ever had it in the ass, the feelings of pleasure soon coming to her, as he filled and fucked her. She had no idea what Blond was doing, could not see him, as she started to moan, knowing she was going to come, and soon. Squat started to grunt, as his thrusts hardened even more, and then she felt his hot come in her ass. That was all she needed, as her cunt started to spasm again, and she gushed this time, biting her lip, determined not to make sound in the joy of the release.

Once that Squat was finished, he just pushed morgana aside, leaving her in a heap on the floor.

"OK, that's me done, fuck it, I am going to bed, you do what you like with the little cunt Rufus."

He went to the bed, lying down and closing his eyes. Morgana looked up at Blond, wondering if now he was going to fuck her again also, and then discard her. He smiled at her, before taking her food, and lacing it on the table, moving a chair into position. Releasing her arms, he helped her to the table, and gave her a bottle of beer to have with her meal. She almost started to say thank you, but he pressed his fingers to her lips, shaking his head, and mouthing the word "Video". Morgana realised now why Mistress had been so quick entering the room earlier, she was watching everything that happened. She ate in silence, trying to look around the room for the camera, without making it too obvious.

She finished the meal, and smiled again at her companion, at last, for the first time in over a day, someone had been kind to her. She felt duty bound to reward him, and placing the discarded towel at his feet, she knelt before him. Looking up at him, before taking hold of his cock, and stroking it, her other hand cradling his balls, caressing them softly. She licked the head tenderly, wetting it, letting her tongue caress him. Pressing against his soft slit, as he hardened in her grasp.

This time it was for her, Shannon, not morgana, as she started to take him deeper, sucking and licking his shaft. Her pussy was feeling warm, the heat and moisture building all the time. She felt Blonde's hand in her hair twisting it in his fingers, and started to hum against his cock. Looking up, she could see his eyes were closed, and his mouth open, as his breathing grew heavier. Suddenly he opened his eyes, and smiled at her, easing her head away. He stood, sweeping everything from the table, and pointed at it. She smiled back, and sat on the edge of the table, legs spread wide, inviting him in. He moved to her, rubbing his precum on her clit, before sliding deep into her wanting sex.

12