Avalon Bound Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wrapped her arms around him, her tits against his chest, as he started to fuck her. He was thrusting hard, but this was not the rough fucking of earlier, this was gentler, more meaningful. Her face was buried in his neck, kissing and sucking him, as he powered into her, feeling the waves building, she bit him, taking his neck in her teeth and pulling. He cried out, and exploded inside her. His cream filling her now flooding cunt. Locked together, rocking on the edge of the table. For the first time today, Shannon was relaxed, happy and comfortable.

They did not kiss, somehow it did not seem right, knowing that they were being filmed. He lifted her, carrying, and then laying her down on the bed. He lay with her, holding her close, as they drifted off to sleep, ignoring the grunts and groans from Squat, as he slept soundly beside them.

12