Avalon Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peri half-stepped and lurched to her left, dropping Carter's hand and snaking her arm around his waist. Now the group looked like they were bound together in strange three-legged race. "I don't care why they named it that," Peri stated, "But we're lovers and were here and we can name it 'Lovers Cove' after US! Can't we?" she dared Carter and Trish to say differently.

Carter stopped abruptly and pulled the amorous teens tight to him. He patted Peri's bottom and poked his fingers in Trish's curly mop. Kissing them both at the same time, he ran his hands the length of the backs and hugged them until they were all breathless. Finally letting go, he gasped, along with them, "OK, I hereby nominate this sandy stretch 'Lovers Cove' and make no mistake in the future. This is the place!"

The girls giggled, jumped and clapped. "You are SO romantic!" Peri told Carter as they calmed down. Carter smiled his thanks and steered them back toward town. They paraded the length of the harbor to their golf cart and drove along Casino Way to the old Casino, arriving in plenty of time for the 7:30 showing of 'Death Becomes Her.' After Carter got the tickets and they were past the usher in the lobby, Peri and Trish excused themselves to the ladies' room. Carter headed to the concession stand and ordered a large popcorn and root beer. The girls showed up again, at his side, in record time, while he was paying for the snacks. "That was quick," he observed, "was the powder room too crowded to use?" he asked, doubtfully, looking at the empty lobby.

"Oh, no," Peri said, shaking her head, "We're all set," she said, without further explanation. "Can I get a 'Mounds' bar, please?" she asked.

"And I'd like a 'Good & Plenty' box," Trish inserted, with a wink to Peri, unseen by Carter.

Carter turned to his left, bent his face close to the teens and whispered, "You already have your mounds, Peri, and your box IS good and plenty, Trish!" Returning to the counterman, he amended his order, "And a 'Mounds' bar and a box of 'Good & Plenty', too, for the girls, please." Peri and Trish wiggled their thanks and grinned at each other.

Crossing the lobby to the theater, Peri said, "We want to sit in the back..."

"...so we can make out, if it's dark enough!" Trish hissed, completing Peri's sentence.

Carter frowned. "It's a comedy and I think we are best advised to hold off until we get back to bungalow. Don't you, really?" he cautioned. The girls said nothing, but preceded him through the doors to the auditorium and claimed three seats, at the far end of the last row, in a clear rebuttal. Although a fair audience was scattered across the theater, the row in front of them and all the seats to Carter's right were empty.

When Carter was seated, with Trish and Peri to his left, Peri stood, squeezed past his knees, and sat in the vacant seat to his right. Trish got up, moved into Peri's abandoned spot, took the popcorn and drink from Carter's hands and moved them to the seat she had just left. Peri, listening to the theater's pipe organ, leaned across Carter, her left breast brushing against him, and said to Trish, "Isn't that organ nice!"

"It sure is," Trish agreed, casually draping her Levi's jacket across Carter's lap, covering her left hand as it attacked his chinos' zipper and wormed into his shorts when the house lights dimmed.

"Come on, girls," Carter complained quietly, "Settle down, will you? We're in public!"

Neither Trish, Peri, nor Carter's dick, paid any attention to his protest. Peri pushed her right hand under the make-shift denim blanket and discovered Trish had already undone Carter's buckle and trouser button. His slacks were spread wide open and his cock and balls were outside his boxers' vent. Peri cuddled his eggs in her palm and felt their warm weight. "No, Uncle Bill," she said, remembering the authoritative, motherly tone she had heard Ruth Cohen use, when she jacked Carter off in the car, back when they thought she was in a trance in the back seat. "No, no, no," she continued with a clear, commanding, voice only he and Trish could hear, "YOU are going to 'come on' ... come on our hands, that is!"

Trish closed her fingers around Carter's thick turgid dick and rolled them as she slid her loose fist up and down his stalk. "Uhn!" he groaned. Despite the public aspect, he enjoyed the feelings the naughty teens were generating. Peri rubbed her thumb across his scrotum at the base of his cock while she gently massaged his nuts. "Nnnn! Uhn!" he growled, widening his knees and slumping slightly, giving his nymphs more working room.

"Come on Billy Boy, come... " Peri continued crooning, mimicking her memory of Ruth's handjob sing-song, "come for your nieces, come on!" she pulsed her hand against his retracting, compacted nuts as Trish sped up and increased the friction on his dick. "Don't hold back, Billy," Peri cooed, "Come for us, we want it, you want it, come, come, come!"

It was too much. Carter could not resist the coaxing hands and words. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! He exploded. Nodding to Peri, Trish closed her fist over the top of Carter's spraying knob as Peri rolled his firing nuts in her hand. "Good boy, Billy!" Peri praised him softly. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! Sploot. sploot. The jets subsided. Carter quit holding his breath and groaned quietly, exhaling a sigh as his relief spread throughout his body. Peri and Trish pulled their hands back, leaving the jacket slightly tented over Carter's semi-soft, bulging, prick. Trish held out her messy hand and Peri scraped her share of the greasy, sticky, semen onto her left hand. Both girls, having previously used their visit to the bathroom to remove their panties, sat back in their loges, spread their legs, and rocked as they applied Carter's product to their naked cunts. The teens' thirsty pussies drank and absorbed the man-juice, augmenting it with their own voluminous lubricants as Peri and Trish ravished their twats with gusto. Each young girl admired and emulated the silent discipline Carter demonstrated as he climaxed under their ministry. Soundlessly they pumped themselves and rocked until their orgasms crested, leaving them limp in their seats.

Reaching out, Peri and Trish each grabbed one of Carter's hands. Trish leaned in and kissed Carter's left cheek and buzzed into his ear, "Thank you, Dr. C! Now I can watch the movie without distractions."

Peri chuckled, and said, "Hand me the popcorn, Trish."

"Be quiet, you two!" Carter shushed them. "Don't make me call the manager!" He snickered, squeezed their hands and sat back relaxed.

*

The teens were doubled over in convulsed laughter as the trio left the Casino Theater. Peri, attempting an impression of Goldie Hawn's movie-ending line, asked Carter, "'Do you remember where you parked the car?'"

He laughed along with them, waved his hand and said, "You bet I do. Let's go home!"

They pulled onto the cottage parking pad and walked into the little house. Carter checked his watch. "It's 10 o'clock, my dears," he announced. "We need to be up, dressed, fed and at the Safari Bus stop by 8 a.m. to get to Twin Harbors for tomorrow's activity. So, hop into your jammies, it's bedtime."

"Uhh, Uncle Bill," Peri said, "I didn't bring any pajamas..."

"Me, either!" said Trish.

"Well, OK, that's fine with me, too." Carter replied, oddly "So go get in bed, I'll be along soon, myself."

"Race ya!" exclaimed Trish, poking Peri's ribs.

"You'll lose, girlfriend," Peri retorted, running into the bedroom, "I have less to take off!"

Carter went into the kitchen, found the liquor stock and poured two fingers of Dr. Style's Jack Daniels over rocks. He slugged it back and walked to the bedroom. The teens were already under the covers, grinning. Stopping at the foot of the four-poster, Carter unbuckled his belt, pulled it from his pants loops and tossed it onto the covers in front of him.

"Oh goody, Peri," Trish said, "Look, Dr. C is going to do a strip for us, like the 'Chippendales'!"

Their grins evaporated when they saw Carter's stern face. "I don't think so, Trish," Peri replied, concerned, even as Carter unbuttoned and removed his Tommy Bahama shirt, crossed to the window and neatly laid it across the padded seat. The teens watched as Carter, saying nothing, took off his chinos and placed them, folded, next to the shirt.

Carter returned to the bed, still wearing his boxers, and still silent. Trish and Peri looked at each other with clouded faces wondering what was going on. Peri, hesitantly, started, "Uh, Uncle Bill?..."

"Be quiet, please," Carter interrupted her, calmly but brooking no argument. He picked up the two-inch wide chocolate-brown belt and held it loosely in his right hand. "Sit up, young ladies," he commanded. Trish and Peri raised themselves to a seated position, clutching the coverlet and sheet in front of them, up to their throats, elbows pinned back to their sides, fearful and modest in the face of Carter's strange demeanor. Continuing in his quiet, neutral, no-nonsense voice, Carter remarked, half to himself, "Well, that's a start at improving. Now, drop the covers, please. I want to see your lovely chains and pendants." Peri and Trish glanced at each other, made small moues, hoping they misread his mysterious mien. Trish pushed her sheet down, baring her 40DD rack, and displaying her new garnet bobbing at the top of her cleavage. Peri's half of the drape was also pulled away as she let go. Her creamy 35C bosom, with her cinnamon-colored areolas and nipples standing puffed and upright, guarded the tourmaline, now dangling in its valley. The girls were surprised, and again concerned, by Carter's lack of physical or vocal reaction to their unveiling. Reflexively, they scooted up the bed, resting their backs against the headboard, hands again holding the edges of the blanket and sheet banded across their hips and tummies.

"Now, we must have a conversation and come to a firm understanding," Carter said, "You were increasingly naughty this afternoon and evening. I chalked up the early incidents to exuberance, spontaneity, youthful fun overriding more mature thought. However, your behavior, particularly at the movie, was wildly inappropriate and must be sorted out."

POP! The leather strap resounded against his left palm. Peri remembered how her first spanking ended. Her cunt got gooey at the thought and she clenched her sphincter, anticipating the potential of the pending punishment. Trish knew nothing of this, yet similarly, felt her pussy dampen as she sensed the intensity of Carter's serious tone. "Not only inappropriate, but directly contrary to my clear statement, 'you are best advised to hold off until we get back to the bungalow,'" he observed. POP! the belt hit his hand again for emphasis. "Is that not what I said?" he asked.

"Yes," Peri answered, meekly, hanging her head, while Trish teared up and compressed her lips pathetically.

"And whose idea was it to 'make-out' in the first place? Who suggested going to the ladies room and taking off the panties? Who directed the actions in the theater?" Relentlessly Carter grilled the girls.

"I did," Peri said, putting her left arm around Trish's shoulders, now shaking as she sobbed openly for their transgressions. "I'm responsible for all of that, Uncle Bill. I thought you would like it and it would be fun."

"Y-y-you DID like it, TOO!" Trish blubbered. "I saw you smile when y-y-you came on m-m-my hand!"

"My physical reaction to you jacking me off is COMPLETELY different from my disappointment that you had so little regard for my good advice as to immediately go against it." Carter explained, exasperated, "and THAT is what has to be straightened out PRONTO!" POP! He struck his hand a third time.

Trish whimpered, "I didn't mean it like that, Dr. Carter, honestly! I'll not disobey again, I promise!" Peri, unlike Trish, not only knew what was inescapably in store for them, she had secretly hoped for exactly this reaction when she instigated the conspiracy back on the ferry.

"Alright, Trish," Carter said, acknowledging her sincere contrition, "I appreciate what you are saying, and I hope you will appreciate the object lesson I must give you." Looking directly at Peri, he added, "And you, too, Peri." There was no hint of anger, or indeed any emotion, in Carter's voice as he reached out with his left hand and yanked the covers completely away from the unprepared teenagers. He saw they sat semi-nude in only their panties. Trish shook with trepidation while Peri quivered in her excitement. "Turn over and face the headboard on your hands and knees, please," Carter commanded and watched them comply, Trish more slowly than Peri. "Good, now lay your faces flat on the pillows, looking at each other. It will be VERY important for you to see the lesson's impact, to understand how your actions have effect on other people." The girls lowered their torsos, pressing their busts against the cool bottom sheet, propping themselves on their flat forearms as, shoulder to shoulder, they faced each other.

Peri winked, unseen by Carter, at Trish and mouthed "Don't fret" to her frightened friend. Trish wrinkled her forehead, not understanding Peri's message, and continued sniveling. Carter crawled up on the bed behind the girls and gently placed his belt across their backs just above their waistbands. Trish flinched at the surprising contact. Peri tried again to reassure her and said, soundlessly, "It's OK" followed by a fleeting smile.

Trish relaxed somewhat when she realized she had not been struck and felt Carter's fingers at her waist, pulling her blue briefs down. Tugging them past her kneecaps, he slid them over her calves and off her left foot, leaving them around her right ankle. Attending to Peri, Carter repeated the process, leaving her underpants similarly loose around her left foot. He saw the splotch of dampness at the crotch of Peri's panties and looked to his right and re-examined Trish's underwear. It too, showed a recent discharge of her pussy's juices. "Excellent," he said to himself, as he patted their bottoms gently, and said, "Let us commence."

Carter drug the belt, slithering across their middle backs, from left to right. Winding the leather twice around the girls inside thighs, just above their knees, he cinched it, not too tightly, sufficiently to bind their legs together. Peri was curious. Trish's anxiety again began building. Next, Carter twisted the soft cotton panties around each girl's outside ankle and stretched them to the corner posts of the bed. There he tied them, spreading the teens' outer legs from the center pillar of their joined thighs, leaving their glistening cunt lips open below their high, hoisted ass cheeks.

SMACK! SMACK! He slapped Trish's right cheek hard with his right hand and Peri's left cheek equally forcefully with his left hand. The girls yipped on contact. Trish began crying again. "It is (SMACK! SMACK!) VERY (SMACK!) NECESSARY (SMACK!) that you (SMACK! SMACK!) pay attention (SMACK!) and OBEY ME. (SMACK!)" he said, punctuating each significant point with a spank. Again and again, he delivered blows to their reddening bottoms. By the time each girl had received eight firm slaps, Carter's hands were tingling as much as he imagined were their bottoms. Certainly their butts were brightly colored. Even Peri was wailing apologies, between tears, and Trish was shaking like a leaf in a storm.

Carter stopped the punishment and started soothing their afflicted muscles with soft, slow, circular rubs. Their open pussies were completely wet and he slipped his fingers in and out periodically as he lightly massaged their sore glutes, spreading their lubricants across their cheeks and into the crevices protecting their anuses. Soon he was rewarded by pleasure moans replacing the youngsters' sobs and their hips squirming beneath his hands. Both Trish and Peri pushed their bottoms up against his fingers as he worked in their pussies and slid along the divides to their rosebuds.

Carter was also responding predictably. His cock, stiff and aching, exited his shorts and looked around for a new hiding place. He scooted closer to the teens and said, "I think you are truly sorry and understand the importance of proper public manners and obedience. Am I correct in this?" Trish and Peri nodded concurrence and moaned as he teased their swollen clits, building their sexual tensions to the edge of climax. "That's good, that's, UHN! very... GOOD!" he exclaimed as he thrust his dick deep into Peri's slicked cunt. She squealed in pleasure and surprise as he filled her channel. Pushing back against him, Peri squeezed her muscles around his staff, gripping it as hard as she could.

Carter, meanwhile, worked his right thumb into Trish's asshole and twisted, widening the opening and greasing it with her own cunt juice. "OHHnnn!" she groaned, feeling his pollex push deep into her rectum. "UNnnn!" she cried, closing the round, tight, muscular door around his second knuckle while his index and middle fingers continued stroking up and down her agitated, slippery gash.

"That's right, girls," Carter said softly, "Now it's your turn to come all over me, any way I want it." Rocking his hips against Peri's ass, pushing his fat spear still further into her cunt, he wiggled his thumb and fingers inside Trish. She broke and screamed as she came. Peri, hearing Trish's ecstasy, flooded around Carter. Carter grinned. Both girls were clawing at the fitted sheet, pulling it up from the mattress. He retracted his dripping staff from Peri's pussy and shifted right, popping his thumb out of Trish's bottom. Laying his dickhead on her gaping asshole, he pressed, past the rim, into her rectum replacing his thumb with his thick cock.

"UUUNNNHHH!" Trish cried as the pressure increased in her bottom and she was filled beyond her imagination. Carter kept his fingers in her twat, double fucking her as she came again. Her ass pushed back and bumped his stomach. He flexed his dick inside her and emptied his balls. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! With each pulse, he slapped her ass and Peri's, too. SMACK! SPLOOT! SMACK! SPLOOT! until he had nothing more to deliver.

Still buried, balls deep, in Trish's plump bottom, Carter reached his hands down and inserted them between the mattress and the girls' chests, grabbing Peri's left tit and Trish's right one. He crushed his fingers into their mass and growled, "School's out. Tomorrow's another day." Then he let loose of their breasts, pulled his cock out of Trish's ass, and untied their panties from the bedposts.

The girls flopped, wasted, on their stomachs. Carter turned out the room lights and crawled up between them. Kissing them sweetly, he hugged their bedraggled bodies against him, said, "Goodnight, kids, sweet dreams. I love you both very much." Closing his eyes, he turned his head to Trish and whispered, "Thank you for giving me all of your virginity, Toots."