Avalon Ch. 02

Story Info
A Getaway Weekend - Saturday.
10.5k words
4.42
14.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters In This Story Are 18+ Years Old.

*****

SATURDAY September 12, 1992, Santa Catalina, CA

**Morning**

Peri Halstead opened her eyes and stretched, bumping her hand against the lightly snoring Carter, on her left. He grunted without waking. On the other side of him, Trish, also sound asleep, was curled into his body, her left arm draped over his right hip, her face nuzzled on his bent left elbow and bicep.

Peri rolled left, propping herself on her forearm and squinted in the dim light cast by the bedside clock dial. 4:30 a.m. Still, she felt rested and very awake, even after only five and a half, or so, hours sleep. She smiled and thought to herself, "Nothing like a nice fuck for a good night's rest. Even if it comes after a paddling!" Tucking her right hand between her legs, she drew her middle finger the length of her slit from os to clitoris and back, poking it into her arousing channel, then withdrawing. She brought her sticky finger to Carter's mouth and inserted it, with some pressure. His teeth yielded and his lips began nursing the bedewed tip. Peri leaned over his face and called his name softly into his ear.

Slowly waking, Carter turned to his right, dislodging Trish from her pillowing on his arm, without disturbing her sleep. He smiled around Peri's finger, sucking more forcefully, pulling it deep into his mouth. His newly freed left hand gripped her wrist, preventing any early retreat by her digit. Peri had no such interest and cooed, "I want you. For me. Only." She kissed his forehead and nose and continued, "Can you say something to Trish? Make sure she remains asleep? PLEASE?" she hissed the last word urgently.

Carter opened his mouth, and nodded as Peri pulled back her hand. Rolling back to his left, Carter brushed his right hand across Trish's brow and through her curly red hair. She briefly opened her eyes, only to hear "PRESTO," and then closed them again, entranced by her master. Carter returned to face and cuddle his youngest lover, wrapping her lithe body in his arms. They kissed deeply and passionately, exploring each other, discovering new intricate teases.

Peri kicked off the blanket and sheet. Rolling onto her back, she pulled Carter with her, raising her legs high in the air and scissoring his waist. He brought his triumphant dick to her gates and crashed into her pussy. She closed her legs in a vice, secured by her crossed ankles against his taut buttocks. Carter lunged. Her left breast disappeared into his eager, noisy mouth as he suckled his favorite coin.

"ANHHH... Unnn... mmmm! Peri cried aloud, unconcerned, trusting Carter's spell to keep their activity private. "Ohh, Unnnccle! OHH!" She bit his shoulder as her surging orgasm overtook her quicker than she had dreamed it could; stronger than she had hoped it would. "AAAHHHH! Oh My GOSH! FUCKME,FUCKME FUCKME!" she screamed, beating his back with her fists and thrashing her hips against him.

Carter did not deny her. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! He shot his load deep into her and held her tight. SPLOOT! SPLOOT! SPLOOT! She pressed even more against him, seizing and squeezing his cock, milking it with her cunt. SPLOOT! "OH! Don't Stop! Give... it... to...MEEEE!" she yelled as she came repeatedly around his throbbing, intruding fullness. SPLOOT! Sploot. She kissed his head, he raised his face from her breast and pasted his mouth to hers, substituting her tongue for her nipple. sploot.

They collapsed against each other, helpless, immobile, ecstatic and stupefied. Carter was not aware of falling asleep, but the alarm at 6 a.m. roused them both, unchanged in their unified body position, except his soft cock lay against the bottom sheet in a cold, wet, circle of spent juice and leaked semen. He reached over the inert Trish, snapped off the alarm and rose from the bed. Peri looked up at him, grinned, and said, "That's what I'm talkin' about, Uncle Bill. You are so AMAZING! Oh my gosh, I love you!"

"And I love you, Sweetheart," he replied. "Now let's get going, so we don't miss our bus."

"OK, but who needs a bus when there's a big train?" Peri laughed.

Carter stepped around to the other side of the bed, leaned over Trish, quietly whispered, "PRESTO" and, when she opened her eyes, said, "Good morning, sleepy-head. Time to rise and shine, we have a big day today."

Trish smiled sleepily and said, "OK, Dr. C." and then got out of bed and padded, naked, to the bathroom. Carter went to the kitchen and got coffee going. Peri followed Trish and turned on the taps for their much needed shower.

Under the steaming hot needle spray, Peri soaped Trish's back and shoulders. "How are you holding up? Are you doing OK? The first time can feel like such a pounding," she empathized, remembering her 'First Date' with Dr. Carter just ten days before. "Man, Uncle Bill just tore it up when he took my cherry, front and back," she confessed, with pride and no regrets.

"I'm OK, Peri," Trish answered, "Thanks. My bottom is a little sore, and," she looked down at her breasts, "my boobs are tender. They're not actually bruised, but I still feel his fingers squeezing. Dr. C. has really strong hands." She blushed and grinned, remembering her tits in his grip and his cock in her cunt and her ass. "I liked every bit of it, though. He made me feel really weak and tingly and, oh, I don't know, HUNGRY is the only word that comes to mind. GOD! I can hardly wait to fuck him again. You know what I mean?" She turned around, lathered Peri's breasts and gave her a sweet, swift kiss. "You are a really good friend, Peri, I love you and thank you for sharing Dr. C. with me. I know you guys are tight and I wouldn't change that. I just want to love him, and you, too!" She kissed Peri again and slipped her hands around her waist, hugging her. "Does that even make sense or am I just weird?" she asked.

Peri held Trish close, turning them both so Trish was getting rinsed off. She rubbed her chum's chubby butt and told her, "That makes wonderful sense to me, Trish, and I am totally happy to share Uncle Bill. I don't have any reason to be jealous or mean, do you? Besides, he's pretty much proved he can fuck us at will and make us come anytime. And, you know what? I think we are good for him, too!" She giggled. "But unless we want to get paddled again, we probably ought to mind him, huh?" She winked slyly and said, "Which means, by the way, we need to get out of here and get dressed!"

The teens were toweling off when Carter poked his head in the bathroom and put two mugs of coffee on the counter. "Come on, you guys," he said, "Get moving. Wear your bathing suits, not bras and panties, under your new shorts and shirts. Crew socks and Reeboks. Pack clean underwear in your purses. Here's coffee to keep your eyes open." Grinning he pulled their towels away and cast an approving eye over their glistening naked bodies. "I see Freddie and Mickey are looking spiffy today!" he said as he stepped out of his boxers and into the shower. "I hope you left a little bit of hot for me!"

*

It was a short walk from the Safari Bus stop to the Catalina Divers at Isthmus Cove. A tall, tan, muscular and lean man, about 35 years old, with close-cropped blonde hair was standing at the desk talking to a late-twenty-something, slim, brunette with sun-streaked, mostly brown hair pulled into a short pony-tail. They both were in bathing suits and black T-shirts which said 'Catalina Divers, Inc.' and 'Instructor' across the chest. Another man, in his mid-forties, smaller than either of the instructors and wearing glasses, was nearby, looking at the various equipment laying in neat piles.

As Carter and the girls entered the room, the woman smiled, looked at her big dive-watch, and said, "You must be the Carter party. Right on time. Nice! Let's go into the classroom and get ready to dive!" She turned and led the way to an anteroom behind the desk. The other instructor and the small man followed with Carter, Trish and Peri right behind.

The room looked like any number of classrooms in any school setting anywhere. In addition to the desks with writing arms, wall clock and blackboard, there were a large metal cabinet and a mannequin in a wetsuit in the front corners.

The woman indicated the students should sit and said, "I am Mel, and this," pointing to her partner, "is Sandy. We are your instructors, guides, leaders, whatever you want to think of us as... Mostly we are here to make sure you have a GREAT and SAFE first dive." She looked around, pleased everyone was giving her their full attention. "Let's take a minute here, and find out a bit about ourselves, since we're going to be a team for the next four hours."

"So, as I said, my name is Mel. I am a certified PADI Scuba Instructor since 1984. I was born and raised here on the isthmus and have been diving since I could swim. Sandy?"

"Hi," said her co-trainer, in an oddly tenor voice, "I am Sandy, I joined the US Navy when I was 17 and retired last year. I was a SEAL for my last 12 years and I am certified as a dive instructor by both PADI (the Professional Association of Diving Instructors) like Mel, here, and by NAUI (the National Association of Underwater Instructors) I have been diving recreationally since I was 10." He pointed to the man in glasses, seated on Carter's left, "You are?" he asked.

"Hi, my name is David, from Providence, Rhode Island. This is my first trip to the West Coast and friends said Catalina was a 'must see' and scuba diving is something I have never even considered, but I saw a brochure in Avalon and I just said, 'Why not?' and came out here to give it a whirl." He grinned sheepishly.

"Welcome, David. We're all going to make that a great experience for you." Sandy said, pointing to Carter.

"Hello, I am Bill," Carter began, "I am on faculty at the University and these students here with me are in a special development program. This weekend is about expanding boundaries and exploring new skills and abilities. None of us has ever gone skin diving before so we agreed to try it," he finished, setting the tone for the teens' responses.

Mel smiled and said, "That's great, Bill. And among other things, you will soon learn the key differences between 'skin diving' and scuba diving."

Peri, on Carter's right, said, "My name is Peri, and although I spent a lot of time in Australia, and lots of people there surf and dive, I have never even swum in the ocean before. Just in pools. I had a snorkle and mask set when I was 10 and used that to paddle around, pretending I was a coral hunter," she confessed with a blush.

"That's neat!" said, Sandy, "So, you actually have wanted to be a diver for a long time... glad to give you the chance to make your dream real!"

Trish said, "I am Trish and I grew up in Aberdeen, Washington, which is at the mouth of the Chehalis River on a big bay below the Olympic Peninsula. The water is really cold and no one I knew ever went in it... we stayed in boats on top!" she laughed.

"Well, it might interest you to know there is some great diving in the Pacific Northwest. You just need the right gear." Mel said, segueing into the classroom training. "Speaking of which, we are going to spend a lot of time on very important stuff like our gear, and communicating, and safety. Then we're going to get wet in our pool and practice and THEN, if we all are ready, we'll go for a dive and shake fins with a fish or two!"

Picking up the theme, Sandy said, "The first thing to know about safe, fun diving is the Buddy System. No one dives alone. Everyone has a Buddy. Peri and Trish, you are Buddies. David and Bill are Buddies and Mel and I are Buddies, as well as, later on, leaders for the dive."

**SATURDAY Afternoon**

Sitting around sandwiches at the Harbor Restaurant after their scuba experience, the teens were still chattering excitedly about the dive. Everything was "Cool!" "Wow!" and "OMG I still can't believe...!" as they wolfed down their burgers and fries.

Carter was glad they had enjoyed themselves so much, although for him it was not the same thrill. He discovered he was quite a bit more fearful than he had thought he might be, even with the experienced Sandy and Mel close by. He liked the free-floating sensation and the close encounters with fish and other marine life. The water world was unquestionably beautiful, but he had been unable to shake his concerns about equipment failure, sudden shark attack, or just the weird feeling of general angst.

When they were all selecting their Beefy-T achievement shirts, after the dive, back in the shop, Mel had asked Carter how he like the dive and he truthfully told her, with a small smile, "I'm glad for having done it and I don't need to go again. Thanks for making it safe and fun. You and Sandy did a great job." Then he picked up a black T-shirt which had a silk-screened red square with a white diagonal stripe on its back and the Catalina Divers, Inc. logo on its left breast.

The girls had opted for white T-shirts which had ' I WENT DOWN in Twin Harbors, CA' in bold across the back with the same proprietary logo on the front. When David chose the third alternative, a white shirt, which said, 'Catalina Divers, Inc. Twin Harbors, CA' across its back, and "DIVERS GO DEEP" over a smaller version of the red-and-white divers' flag, on its front, Trish snuck up behind Carter and whispered, slyly, "That's the one YOU should take. I bet he doesn't even HAVE a penis!" She giggled and took Carter's shirt out of his hands and picked up a 'DEEP' shirt. "Here, Dr. Carter," she said loud enough to be overheard, "you touched bottom, you should have a shirt that says so, too!"

Peri, David, Mel and Sandy had all agreed Carter should be proud of his accomplishment and spell it out. Sandy iced it when he said, "Actually, Bill, the plain black 'Flag' shirt can be bought by any tourist that walks in here. The 'Deep' and 'Down' shirts are reserved for folks who have DONE IT."

Carter coughed, embarrassed by the reality of the witty double entendres on the shirts. The teens eyes sparkled and Peri's dimples were at maximum depth as the whole group clapped and laughed when Carter accepted the 'Deep' shirt and said, "Alright, thanks, I will take it and wear it with pride."

Now, as they sat around a small wooden table, lunching in their new shirts, Peri asked, "What's the rest of the day's plan? I think yesterday you said something about a hike."

"Well, more like a stroll with an incline, really," chuckled Carter. "I thought we could grab the next bus back to Avalon and visit the Wrigley Museum and Botanical Garden. It is one end of a short scenic trail, called the Garden to the Sky, that starts at the mansion and goes out about a mile or so..." He looked across the table and smiled. "Then, we return to the bungalow, change for dinner and go out for a nice meal." Arching his eyebrows he asked, "How does that sound to you kids?"

Trish said, "It sounds OK," she rubbed the side of her tennis shoe against Carter's, "But that swim took a lot out of me. I dunno if I'll be in great shape to go out to dinner if we take a long hike, too..." she deftly scraped his crew sock down to his shoe top and kept pressed her toe against his ankle bone.

Peri, on the third side of their triangle, looked at Carter and Trish. "That's a good point, Trish," she concurred, "What if we just go back to the cottage, lounge around and then go to dinner? Would that disappoint you, Dr. Carter?" she asked, carefully addressing him formally.

Carter rocked his shoulders back and forth, weighing their messages and spreading his hands. "The weekend is supposed to be fun, not torture, so if you are 'too tired' then, of course, we will do things which are less energetic." He made a face showing he was amenable. "If you are asking my opinion, however, I would say you are short changing yourselves." He inhaled deeply, letting his breath out slowly, giving them time to digest his words. "How about this: Let's go to the Wrigley," looking at his watch, he continued, "I estimate we'll get there about half-past two. We can walk around the grounds... they are very lovely... and skip the Garden to the Sky."

Trish tapped her toe lightly on his ankle, "Umm, OK, we can do that. I don't want to be a party pooper... I just thought... maybe a nap would be nice... you know?" she suggested, dipping her chin to her chest and looking up at Carter.

Peri reached her hand across the table top and touched Carter's elbow. "Actually, that's kinda what I had in mind, too. I know, we are young, but learning all the pre-dive stuff was work and then the swim took concentration and now I feel like just laying down." She tickled Carter with her fingernail. "Would you just hate us for wanting to go back and rest before dinner?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and poking out her luscious lower lip.

Carter capitulated. Lifting his hands in the air, as if he had just been arrested, he said, "OK, OK, I give up! There are lots of gardens we can go look at... The Huntington, for one and Descanso for another, right off the top of my head... and the trail is just a walk along a ridge with a view to the ocean and the coast line." He lowered his hands and stood up from the table. Bending over, he pulled up his sock and said, for only the co-eds' ears, "Let's just get you home and into bed, then."

Trish and Peri looked at each other, grinned and clapped. "Now that's what I'm talkin' about!" Peri declared, repeating herself from their morning tryst.

*

Carter parked the golf cart under the awning. Peri and Trish raced up the path and were hopping on the front step, just inside the stucco arch, as he walked up with the door key out.

"Hurry, Dr. C!" Trish called in a hushed shout, "We need..."

"...Patience, Trish," Carter said, more calmly than he felt. His dick was already plumping up. "You need patience." He unlocked the door and the teens bolted in. As he followed them, Peri shut and locked it with a bang and a click.

"NO! Dr. C.!" Trish argued, "We need YOU! I need you! Peri and I drew straws and I won the first fuck!" She pulled her new T-shirt over her head, bouncing her rack in her black lace V-plunge bra, and rushed Carter. Hugging him close to her, she squashed her boobs onto him and pushed her hands into the hip pockets of his chinos, squeezing his ass cheeks.

Carter dodged her mouth and said, "WHOA, Toots!, aren't you the one who was too tired to go for a stroll after lunch?" He laughed, rubbing his hands up her back from the waist of her shorts. He felt the double hooks-and-eyes holding her bra in place, released them and peeled away the center and shoulder straps, baring her back underneath his palms and fingers.

"OHHH! That feels so good," Trish moaned as he caressed her shoulder blades. "That air tank was pretty darned heavy, even under the water."

Peri, after locking the door, disappeared into the bedroom while Trish pinned Carter to the front door. Pushing himself off and moving Trish backward, Carter maneuvered for control of the situation, but Trish raised her arms around his neck and jumped, wrapping her legs around his and climbing until her breasts surrounded his cheeks and nose. Carter walked forward, uncertain of the floorplan, hoping he would not knock over something of Styles.'

Trish shimmied her massive boobs across Carter's face, and taunted , "You like these knockers, Doc? I think you do! I KNOW you do!" Carter stumbled and lurched under Trish's imbalanced weight. "OH! Turn to your left, NOW, Dr. C.!" Trish shouted, "TURN! Quick!" Carter spun his body sharply left, Trish ducked her head onto his and they were through the doorway into the bedroom.

Using their newly learned hand signals, Peri, behind Carter, crooked her index finger, then put both her index fingers side-by-side and pointed to the four-poster bed, asking Trish in sign language if she wanted to 'Buddy Up' on the bed. Trish raised her left hand in the "OK!" sign and then cheered Carter on, "Ummm, You are doing great!" She shimmied some more, bouncing her erect nipples against against Carter's open lips until he captured her right one and sucked it and her areola into his mouth. "Unnnhh, yesss!" she squealed, "Now turn left more, and walk us forward, Dr. C." she directed.