Avalon in Flames

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, vile sorcery reworked the king into both something greater... and lesser. Braya rose off his cock and stumbled into the dirt, her body numbed with magic and euphoria. The king groaned at the sensation of her weighty breasts leaving his face. Groans that turned to growls as more and more light and shadow funneled into his being, until that which was the king was naught but a howling twilight star, sending winds across the battlefield.

"What did you... do to him..." said Braya, every muscle spent, her mouth not forming words as fast as before. Made him both puppet and pet. You didn't seriously think I was going to reclaim my glory atop your stinking, flea bitten pony did you? "That... was my husband's... horse..." Yes well, they suited each other, just as this suits me!

The light and shadow cleared. Braya gasped. "By the gods..." Goddess. It was larger than a horse and all the more terrible for it. Ebony scales gleamed under the smoked choked sky, coiled muscles slithered in unison. What writhed before Braya was a tenebril made gigantesque, those dark serpents from the oldest days of Morgana's reign. Its head was not as phallic as its smaller kin, and this one had eyes, burning like little black fires.

With a flick of Braya's fingers it shrunk down, creaking and snapping as skin emerged above scales and man above serpent. King Gelbrecht stood naked before the barbarian, draped in black scales and as chalky as a corpse, his eyes the same fiery black hollows of his more bestial form. "What is your will... mistress?"

Braya smiled. "To retrieve Excalibur from Arthur's cold, dead hands..."

***

Melehan clutched a savage she-Orc's bouncing green breasts as he spurt his seed into her. Her muscled thighs were locked around his waist, futilely trying to crush his organs, but the prince's armor held. He groped her ample jade ass cheeks one last time, relishing their fleshy softness, while the rest of her body hardened into black stone.

When the Curse of Morgana met the Curse of the Incorruptible, the result was death. Shame it doesn't go the other way too. He had lost so many Black Moon witches to Orcish lusts, rendered into nothing more than lusty green whores, that his army suffered from a paucity of sorcery. His knights were often spared, killed by the Orc brutes before their green sisters could force their accursed nectar down their throats.

He let the curvaceous she-Orc go, falling to the ground in black, stony crumbles. The rubble was then blown across the the pile of green corpses Melehan had hacked down to ravish such a buxom prize. The prince looked to the source of the wind and snorted.

"Showy bitch." Across the battlefield a nova of light and shadow erupted, his mother's host slumped down before the great maelstrom of malevolence. When the darkness cleared, his eyes widened at the terrible mount she had conjured. Already she can do that? "Things aren't looking too good for you brother..."

"We could say the same." said six voices in unison.

Melehan spun around, reforming the plate armor covering his groin with a silent spell and unsheathing his blade. Before him stood six red skinned women, each naked but for the scant shawls of webbing that covered the great ruby swells of their breasts. Their features were sharp and malefic, fangs distorting lips, horns pushing away silken rivers of raven black hair or falling locks of moon white tresses.

Melehan smiled. "You could say the same... but then you'd be wrong. Is this how that foppish cretin means to deal with me? Crimson whores from the Nine Hells? He did not have the strength to send an ogre or dragon, no... he means to give me a good time before I kill you." He spat to the side. "Fool."

The lead succubus jumped upon Melehan, her lush thighs wrapped around his waist, her heaving crimson tits pressed against his face. The dark prince felt light in his step at the scent of her infernal aroma, a scent of bestial arousal, of sulfur and sin. Her ethereal wrapping slipped away from her hot breasts; and Melehan's face was smothered with voluptuous red flesh.

He fell to the ground. The other succubi fell upon him like hounds ripping a lone piece of meat. His terrible black armor was stripped from him in moments, their flesh sliding against his like tides of satin. His quivering hands skimmed smooth legs and taut bellies, squeezed the jiggling globes of scarlet ass cheeks, felt the weighty roundness of so many full and ripe teardrop breasts.

The prince groaned when he felt the lead succubus impale herself upon his rigid shaft. A soft and pink furnace had fallen over his thickness, held tight within her plush and wet canal. The prince could not help but buck his hips to her rises and falls. Each time she pulled up on his cock, it seemed his soul moved with the motion, lifting him from the ground.

Her luscious round red tits, so large and yet so pert, didn't so much as bounce as much as they floated before his eyes. He felt another succubi suck on his lips, twine her tongue with his, moaning into his mouth with demonic ardor. Others licked each other's loins out, some contented themselves with aggressive grinding against Melehan's muscular thighs, pressing their tremendous melons into his sides.

His mind slowed. The whole world was nothing but deep sighs and deeper moans. The succubus fell over him, mashing his face into the plump curves of her giant tits. Her sculpted ass slammed up and down his cock. The succubus on his lips sucked harder. His hips jerked up harder and faster, his soul's urge to give everything to this infernal woman as insatiable as fire itself.

Her vaginal muscles gripped his entire shaft, clenching and releasing around it in a rippling rhythm that sent Melehan reeling. His gritted his teeth while veins rose up on his thick neck. She snarled and gripped his shoulders, rolling her lush red hips at a furious pace, her bubble shaped buttocks tensing to the exquisite undulations of her pussy, choking the prince's manhood as much as his life.

A slight tingle sparked from the tip of his cock. Oh no. He tried to fight it, to restore some sense of clarity and mastery upon himself. His hands drifted down the succubus's smooth back, twisting and serpentine. His fingers, through no thought of his own, instinctively grabbed onto her satin soft and blood red backside, relishing its thick and fleshy feel.

His cock jerked to a greater tingle, his muscles tensed and his hips thrust up.

He knew well that sensation... the point of no return.

"Ffffuuck..." he gasped through gritted teeth. All the succubi moaned in unison at his release, the one on top wailing with abandon. Her sharp nails raked down his chest, drawing blood and steam. The she-devil's eyes flared with golden red fire, her shiny black lips quivering to her rapture.

"Oh yes... YES!" she cried, slamming herself as deep as possible. Melehan's seized up, his cock spewing rope after rope of his essence deep into the creature's foul womb. The shadows of his soul, rather than corrupting her spirit, fed it, enriched it with all the malice and avarice that had nursed the prince over his long years.

Melehan thrashed below her, all rational thought extinguished before the rapture that blasted through muscle and bone, through his very blood. With both hands he slapped her full crimson breasts together, squeezing her bright and lush round flesh through pale fingers. Goosebumps spread along the demoness's arms as her pussy sucked up more of the prince's precious seed.

"Give me all of it!" she moaned, pushing another succubus out of the way so she could suck on his lips. Melehan blasted more of himself inside her, a never ending stream he was hopeless to stop. Pain started to edge in around his pleasure, the sense of his spirit being torn from his flesh began to settle in. Her moist and heavy tits pillowed out against his withered chest, a soothing balm to the sucking fires that fed on his essence.

The prince's hips stopped jerking, his limbs limp as he grew thinner and thinner by the moment. His paleness was no longer of that majestic marble hue that marked him as an aristocratic warrior, but of the sallow and starved sort common among the worst of the peasantry. The succubus's sleek and ruddy thighs were flashes of color against his wasted legs, quivering and glistening with her arousal.

His vision went blurry, the band of temptresses nothing but splotches of shifting red before his eyes. Hearing went astray too, the litany of moans and gasps fading into nothing or echoing as if off of rocks. The insistent clamp and squeeze of her velvet pussy, slow and inevitable contractions timed to his shuddering heartbeat told him all he needed to know...

The end was near.

Melehan groaned, his fingers skeletal and spindly against the succubus' round and overripe red mounds. I am undone by a demon's quim. I will haunt you Morvith... your victory comes at my curse-

"Enough!" said a voice over the demon's moans. At once the succubus disappeared from Melehan, vanishing in a plume of scarlet haze. Who? That wasn't Carnarent... As the haze fell a dark shape loomed in front of Melehan's glazed eyes. "For once in your life, it seems you're worth more alive than dead... brother."

Melehan only had enough energy for one thought before exhaustion claimed him.

Oh. You.

***

Queen Emora rushed into her chambers in a blast of white light. But even the blinding radiance could not hide her scowl. "That damned fool! Vainglorious wretch!" she wailed, sending her servants scattering like rats as she tore pieces of webbing from her ripped dress.

Captain Yarun emerged from the shadows, soothing her shoulders. "My queen..."

"Don't touch me!" she snapped, pulling away from him. "The king is dead. Toll the bells. Raise the mages." She threw off her rags, exposing the soft milky flesh of her tight buttocks. She opened her dresser, fishing for fresh silks and frills. "Finally the oaf is dead..." she sighed, pulling a fur trimmed cloak over her shoulders. "Years of planning, like ash in the wind..."

Yarun smiled, leaning on his halberd. "But the result is the same my queen... Avalon is yours."

A slight smirk rose on Emora's delicate face. "Yes..." she said with new sweetness, "yes it is." She turned around, naked but for the cloak that kept her modest, pouting breasts barely kept under the cloak's fur trim. She gave Yarun a lascivious eye, licking her lips and beginning to part her covering from the sides- until the clamor of catapult stones interrupted her reverie.

Flames sparked anew below, along with a fresh rise of screams.

Emora's face hardened like a diamond, drawing her cloak closer. "Curses!" She looked out the window, beholding the chaos within the city. "Little good this luck does us if we are ground into dust from this feud of the Black Moon!" She pointed to a splotch of green through the fog and fire. "Look Yarun! Orcs! In MY city! And when I was at the front gates I thought I saw barbarians among their ranks. BARBARIANS! I am beset by savages!" She spun back to Yarun. "And my captain... my useless captain finds nothing better than to stare like some dullard!"

White light sparked in between her fingers, her eyes glowing with imperious contempt.

Yarun backed away, snatching one last look at her shapely legs and the rising swells of her breasts, the clean and precise lines of her face. "Your will be done, my queen!" At that he fled from her chamber.

Emora sighed and slunk down on her bed.

"Trying isn't it... finding good help..." said a voice.

Emora straightened, her eyes darting about.

"We have much in common you and I... trouble finding the right puppets... plots upon plots... and great beauty..." From the shadows emerged Levina, copper skinned and fire eyed, her plentiful bosom on full display. Her cult tattoos emphasized the mammoth size of her globes, the tautness of her abdomen and the sculpted perfection of her long legs, writhing black script running along her thighs.

Emora caught sight of the wings in her shadow, the triplet of horns above her head that this world would not show but that the shadow world could not help but show. "Demon..." she hissed, the first hints of white magic forming in her hand.

Levina continued forward, undaunted. She let her fingers twist with the wooden spiral's of Emora's bedpost. "Drop the spell, if you please. We're beyond that..." She fixed Emora with a stare that was both frightful and seductive, her irises brightening to her words.

Emora sighed as she beheld Levina's glowing gaze and began to lower her hand. "What... witchery is this..." she breathed. Perspiration dappled her round tits. Her eyes dilated and the faintest beginning of a smirk began to twitch at the corners of her lips.

Levina's hand closed over Emora's, snuffing out the light within. "The most powerful sort." She smiled and traced a lone, dusky finger down Emora's forearm. The queen gave a weak moan while goosebumps rose on her flesh.

"Power..." intoned Emora, her eyes fixed on Levina's plump and moist lips.

Levina slid one knee onto the bed, and then the other, pushing the queen onto her back. Emora lied down, near entranced by the swaying of the demon possessed woman's heavy breasts. But the appearance of infernal tattoos along the creature's ample curves jolted her memory and instinct of what loomed before her.

"Foul bitch!" she rasped, as if out of air. "I was too good for the king... I will not be some simple bed wench for a demon slut!" She conjured light in one hand, and shadow in the other. She tried to lunge up and combine them, but it was no good. Her hands flailed on the mattress, her back lacked the strength to rise beyond one inch off the bed.

Levina laughed and kissed the struggling woman gently, before removing a strand of hair from her forehead. "You will be more than a bed wench..." Her long nailed hand moved down Emora's neck, tantalizing the soft and high swells of the queen's bosom. "Resist no more..." she whispered, and a black mist blew from her mouth and into Emora's ear.

Emora's eyes widened and a dazed gasp lifted from her lips.

She felt the heat of the witch come near, radiating from her coppery red thighs and pendulous bronzed tits as if her very flesh was molten. Beads of sweat dropped off her tight stomach like fresh forged steel plunged in water, steaming onto Emora's cold and immaculate skin.

Levina slid her sopping, hot slit against the queen's leg. Emora sighed, feeling her violator drag her moist heat up against her flesh, perilously close to her own womanhood. In the space of one breath, Levina's pussy touched upon Emora's own. The beautiful queen jolted, her eyes widening to the sheer power and darkness that loomed so close to her soul.

The demon possessed witch began to bump and grind against her prey, breath growing heavier. Her infernal nectar streamed down Emora's quivering thigh, dribbling bit by bit into her ripe and vulnerable womanhood, each drop of the stuff teeming with the very essence of corruption.

Thrills raced up through Emora's body. She felt she could move, could escape... but why would she want to? She shivered and gasped to the feel of Levina's full and round breasts sliding against her belly, just barely touching the nipples atop her own bosom, the touch of the demon woman's sizzling flesh tantalizing and irresistible.

Emora tried to speak, but could not. Mumbled utterances left her mouth and her world spun. Levina shushed her with a warm kiss on the lips. "Be silent... do not seek to understand... only to feel, only to accept..." Levina's womanhood contracted and released, pouring another torrent of her tainted fluids into her latest victim.

Emora stiffened. A sudden gasp sent her perky ivory tits jiggling. The smoldering touch of evil, seeping ever so delicately across her pink petals and deeper still, was intoxicating. Her fingers gripped satin sheets, muscles strained beneath soft, lily white skin while fiery darkness stained her icy purity.

Her legs moved in rhythm with the demon witch, aching for more friction between their legs, more of her nectar flowing into her body and soul. Emora's stomach, hips and slender legs undulated with sensual fluidity, unbecoming of her stiffness only hours before.

Whimpers and mews of joy rose from her mouth as Levina's demonic essence penetrated deeper and deeper into her being, twisting and changing everything she was, delicately and slowly. "I... can't fight this..." she said with dawning realization and joy, her magics doing nothing to stop the evil passed through her flesh, spreading its roots deep. Her pussy gushed without end at the sensation of such inevitability, of her utter helplessness in escaping her fate.

The two writhed together, and like a lily stained with crimson, so too was the immaculate queen ravished by Levina, her ruddy hands groping creamy ass cheeks, her voluptuous lips smothering Emora's thin and pursed mouth. The queen was consumed, by Levina's insatiable lusts, by darkness, by the anticipation of what was to come... she shuddered in pleasure.

Levina snarled, pressing her large tits into Emora's creamy mounds. Tattoos swirled around her swells of cleavage, shadowing across her dusky skin. "And now sweet queen... destiny calls... and lust answers." She slammed her pussy against the queen's, tensing the fleshy, bronzed swells of her backside, pouring her seething darkness deep into her lover.

"Yes!" cried the queen, feeling an undercurrent, a rising swell of carnal power rushing up through her loins, coming for her spirit. Her soul quaked before the onrushing flame, its light almost as a shadow before the searing brilliance of Levina's power.

She knew it was wrong, what would come from such a coupling... but the pull, the inevitable slide to surrender, was too much to resist. Her blood roared at the seduction that had fallen over, as hungry as her soul for the damnation to come.

The queen rose from the bed, succulent bosom heaving, and climaxed, her cheeks flushing redly.

Emora fell back down and spasmed in orgasmic joy as shadows ran beneath her skin while golden fires burst above it. Her moans deepened into something bestial. She grew taller, legs and thighs blossoming with new tone and shape, her tight ass swelling with more soft thickness, peachy and ripe cheeks jiggling to her spasms. Her small hips flared out below an even thinner waist, creating an hourglass shape that was topped off with the expansion of her pert breasts.

Luscious globes wobbled into existence, those heavy swells crowned by nipples as dark as night. Her surrounding flesh darkened into a vivid shade of red, reaching across her skin in a tide of color, just as Levina's succubus coven had only hours before.

Her spurting love juices ignited the sheets, turning the whole budoir into a furnace. Her moans and grunts took on a primal pitch, the cruel and conceited mind of before lent a fiery lust that obliterated thought as much as it did right action.

Her hair, as black as witch's satin, began to glow with a silvery luster. Streaks of platinum ran down her locks, strand by strand, until it seemed as if the crimson mountains of her gigantic tits were covered in rivers of white gold.

She arched her back and rose from the bed, her monumental breasts jutting out while her hair tumbled behind her shoulders, like cascading ringlets of light too beautiful to be real. "Yes!" cried Emora, biting her lips, the roaring fires throwing her features into a frightful cast. "This is glorious! Glorious!" She cackled and pitched a bolt of fire at the crystal chandelier, reducing it to a pile of glassy and molten slop.

She looked over her shoulder and screamed, her tones maniacal and deep. "Yarun! Your queen requires service!" Her loyal servant and lover inched open the door, a cowering shadow in the doorway's light. Emora's face widened with a hungry smile.