Avdentures with Kiku

Story Info
Make up session after an arguement.
811 words
3.75
30.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiku brushed her hand across my cheek. She always did this after we had had an argument; It was her way of asking if we could go into the bedroom and cuddle or fuck. "Kuri," she said calling me by the nick name she had bestowed on me, "I didn't mean to yell at you," she kissed my forehead and held my hand.

It was always the same since I had met her we would argue then we would fuck and make up. "You always say that Kiku," I said sighing. I looked into her dark eyes, wanting nothing more then to kiss her delicate eyelids and her tiny full lips.

I had met her a month before at a friends party. Kiku, the tiny Japanese woman who wore nothing but black and the deepest shades of red held my attention that entire night. Her skin was the palest I had ever seen in any Asian girl and that contrast against my darker complexion stirred lustful thoughts even that first night. A week later I found myself in her arms and in her bed.

Kiku brushed her lips across mine and slipped her hand down the front of my camisole. She rubbed her delicate fingers across my breasts and pinched my nipples as she nibbled and licked at my lips.

"Kuri, come to bed with me," she asked plaintively, Pulling me off the the immaculately white couch and into her bedroom.

"Let me undress you," I said as I started to undo the butting on her black shirt. I slowly slid the shirt from her shoulders and nuzzled her tiny breasts through her lace bra. I reached for the cups and pulled them down releasing her breasts from their lacy confines. I pushed her back against the bed and watched her lay down drawing her knees up as she did.

She raised her hips up as I ran my hand along her leg and up her skirt. "Kuri no teasing," she moaned as I ran my finger along the white cotton panties underneath.

I pulled her panties off with one hand and raising her skirt I kissed the star shaped patch of pubic hair. she sighed as I spread her pussy and ran my tongue along the length, teasing her clit slightly with my tongue. I slid a finger into her cunt then another and another, relishing in her moaning and writhing as I nibbled at her clit.

I stood up quickly and went to her dresser and pulled and eight inch strap on from her drawer. I stripped and pulled the harness on, "Open your legs, little one," I said watching her smile at me.

She quickly spread her legs as far as she could and waited. I walked back over to the bed and knelt between her waiting thighs, "Be gentle," she said as I pushed the head of the dildo against her tiny cunt.

"Not a chance," I replied thrusting into her as hard and as fast as I could. She cried out and raised her hips to meet mine, "Do you like that you little Asian slut?" I growled into her ear and thrust harder.

"Kuri, It hurts," She moaned as she reached down for her clit and rubbed and pinched it. she reached over to her nightstand and grabbed the small vibrator that she always kept there. I watched as Kiku pressed it against her clit and turned it on.

I loved to look at her body when she played with herself and this time was no exception. I pulled out and sat back to watch her. "Kuri?" she asked opening her eyes when she felt me move. "Aren't you going to fuck me?"

"Yes." I said as I flipped her over and pulled her hips to mine the head of the strap on brushing her ass. I took the vibrator from her and pushed it up her cunt, "I want your ass now," I thrust against her ass and felt her hole give way slightly, I took that as in invitation and thrust half of the strap on into her.

She nearly screamed, "Kuri, not to rough," she said as I forced more of the toy into her pale ass.

I reached for her clit and rubbed it harder and hard as I continued to thrust into her. she started to moan louder, "Are you coming?" I thrust into her harder. "Well are you?"

"Kuri I'm going to come," she pushed her ass against me and the dildo and began to cry out, "Kuri fuck me I am coming! God it's so good! Kuri! Kuri! Aaaahhhh!" She collapsed after her orgasm. I pulled the vibrator out of her cunt and began to rub my clit with it. I kept thrusting into her ass even as I came.

TBC

*Based on my real life adventures*