Avengers Ass-emble!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmm... I’ve been wanting to suck you for a looong time, stud," Jan practically moaned as her mouth engulfed Thor’s cock. She took it as far as she could, until the head nudged the back of her throat. Then, closing her eyes, she slid her lips even farther down the shaft, nearly gagging as it pushed completely into her mouth. Thor groaned as Jan deep-throated his cock, her lips wrapped around the base, her nose buried in the curls of his pubic hair. He gripped the back of her head and began fucking her face, using her for his own pleasure.

Jan was overwhelmed with lust, focusing completely on the God of Thunder. She wanted to be his slave, giving him pleasure without any regard for her own. Despite this, she was feeling a warm sensation between her legs. She felt all nice and creamy down there, and she knew that it could only be satisfied by a nice big cock.

"Jan... baby, I’m feeling a little neglected here," Hank was practically whining in desperation. He stroked his cock slowly, waiting for his turn. He was no longer in any danger of shooting his load prematurely, but his cock still throbbed with his desire.

"Yeah, Jan. And I’ve decided what I want, too. "Iron Man broke off from the others and circled behind her. "So why don’t you let Hank get on the floor beneath you, so we can all get into the act?"

"Okay, lovers." Jan smiled up at Thor as Hank slid under her, his cock as hard and straight as a javelin. She moaned softly as it slid between her pussy lips and slowly entered her juicy cunt. Gripping her hips, Hank forced himself all the way inside her, breathless at the indescribable sensation.

Meanwhile, Iron Man was admiring Jan’s shapely ass. Her cheeks were firm but round, giving a hint of the womanly figure she would soon be growing into. Between them, seemingly winking at him with every thrust of Hank’s cock, was the tiny pucker of her asshole. He took a moment to admire it, a small ring of pink flesh that offered the promise of incredible pleasure.

Tony Stark had been inside literally hundreds of women, and in every possible orifice. He had always been somewhat amazed at the female body’s ability to accommodate a man in so many ways, and he had taken advantage of every available opportunity. Now, looking down at this beautiful young woman, not even out of her teens, he burned with more desire than he had ever known.

He started slow, working a finger along the base of her spine and down the crack of her ass. As it brushed across her anus, he felt it quiver slightly at his touch.

Jan gasped. "Oh, Iron Man, be gentle. I’ve never... taken it like that before!"

"Really? This is going to be even better than I thought!" The idea of being the first man in Jan’s asshole filled Iron Man with excitement. When you get the chance to ream a little hottie like her, you have to jump on it.

"Geez, Jan," Hank whined, "are you sure you really want to do that?"

"C’mon, lover. You’ll get your chance one of these days."

"Yeah, Hank," Tony said with a smile (which, of course, Hank couldn’t see). "You’ve got your place, I’ve got mine. Jan’s okay with it, so just cool off!"

"But I... I won’t be the first..."

"Hey, that’s not my fault! I get the feeling Jan’s been waiting for this for some time now!"

Jan practically purred. "Quite some time now."

"See?!" Tony chuckled. "It’s not MY fault you didn’t step up to bat!"

"Now god damn it..."

"Boys, boys, boys! You’re not gonna fight over my little butthole, are you?"

"No," Hank sighed, "I guess not."

"I’ve always been more of a lover than a fighter, Jan." Tony spoke softly in Jan’s ear. Hank frowned at this, but Jan giggled.

"Prove it, Shell-Head."

"Yea, verily." Thor had observed all this with growing consternation. "The Son of Odin doth tire of this needless bickering."

"Sorry, big guy." Iron Man smiled again.

"Me too, baby," Jan said. "Instead of talking so much, I should have been sucking this!" She gripped Thor’s throbbing cock, squeezing it gently as she ran her hand along its length. She smiled as a drop of pre-cum oozed from the tip. Jan watched as the thick, clear fluid slowly slid from Thor’s cock and hung in a slimy tendril from its head. With growing apprehension, Hank watched the gob of pre-cum as it slid closer and closer to his face.

"Uhhh, Jan..."

"SHUT UP, HANK!!!" The entire group shouted.

Jan lowered her mouth to the end of the cum-tendril. Her tongue darted out and snagged it, and she slowly sucked the entire length of it into her mouth. With a loud slurping sound, she swallowed it and smiled at Thor.

"Tasty. I want more." She wrapped her lips around his cock and slowly took the head in her mouth. Thor gazed down at her as she sucked his cock, as if she were a loyal disciple who was worshipping her god. In fact, Jan felt exactly as if she were worshipping a god. Although she didn’t think Thor actually WAS the God of Thunder, she knew he was the biggest, baddest, and dreamiest guy around. If he wanted to think he was a god, then that was just fine with her! She would worship at the Temple of Thor every chance she got.

Iron Man, meanwhile, didn’t give a rat’s ass if Thor was the God of Thunder or not. Slipping his index finger inside his faceplate, he applied a liberal amount of saliva to it. He had sodomised some women who actually didn’t need any lubrication at all, but he had a feeling that Jan would need some help getting it inside her ass.

His finger returned to her asshole. Gently probing it, he slid the tip inside; reaching the first knuckle, he pushed slowly deeper. Jan’s anus clenched tightly, offering some resistance to his invasion, but he continued sliding it deeper into her rectum. Damn, it was so tight! he thought, as the second knuckle disappeared. Not to mention hot; her ass burned with a heat he had rarely felt in a woman. This was going to be quite a ride, he thought.

"Hey, Shell-Head, could you get a move on?" Hank was looking over Jan’s shoulder at Iron Man. The desperation was apparent on his face. He had refrained from fucking her, but his hips were starting to thrust slowly, and he was beginning to redden from the exertion of holding back. "I don’t know how much more I can take."

"Okay, Hank. Okay."

Removing his finger from Jan’s ass, he guided his cock to her puckered orifice. Placing a hand on her cheek for support, he nuzzled the head against her ass. Immediately, he felt Jan tense up; definitely a rookie at this sort of thing, he thought.

"Come on, Jan. It’s okay. I’m going to be very careful. I want this to feel good for you, too." Tony Stark had talked his way into the pants of many women, and he knew that Jan was needing a little reassurance right now. "You’re so beautiful, baby. I’m going to melt in your sweet ass like butter, and by the time I’m finished, you’ll be begging for more. Don’t worry, I would never do anything to hurt you. Come on..."

"Mmmmm." She moaned as he rubbed his cock against her asshole. More pre-cum had leaked out, and it was lubing the rim pretty well. He pressed a little harder, and he felt her sphincter give just a little bit. Immediately, Jan’s body stiffened. Iron Man stopped, allowing her to relax again, and then slid the head of his cock completely inside

"Jan?" Iron Man placed a hand on her shoulder. "Is it okay?"

"Do it..." she groaned.

With a gentle thrust, he slid the head of his cock inside. Her anus clenched, then relaxed. After a moment, he continued pushing until he was completely embedded in her poop-chute. Frantically, Jan gripped Thor’s cock and put it back in her mouth. Thor grunted with pleasure as she sucked him, and Hank slowly began churning his own cock in and out of her wet pussy.

Iron Man began slowly, allowing her to savor every sensation. Jan began to make little noises around Thor’s cock as Iron Man built up to a steady rhythm. It felt so good inside her ass - so hot, so tight...

As the three men pounded into every orifice, Jan began to feel her body responding. Hank’s cock was awakening her pussy, and she could feel what promised to be an incredible orgasm building inside. Thor’s cock was as delicious as she had imagined, and it was oozing thick pre-cum at an increasing rate. She gulped every drop of it down, looking up at him as she did. The look on his face confirmed that she was definitely bringing him closer to his own climax. Meanwhile, she began to enjoy the steady assault Iron Man was giving her rectum. The sensation of his cock filling her, then a feeling of emptiness in her bowels as it slid back out, only to return even harder and deeper.

Hank pumped his cock in and out of Jan’s sweet pussy, working with Iron Man to perfectly time their thrusts. As Hank slid deeped inside her cunt, Tony would slide out of her asshole. Then they would reverse, Tony pounding his cock into her poop-chute as Hank slid out. After a few moments, they got the timing down, and Jan was in complete ecstacy. Hank’s cock was doing the most delicious things to her pussy, scraping across her throbbing clit and plunging into the moist depths of her love tunnel.

They kept this rhythm for as long as possible, but eventually their thrusts grew more frantic, and soon they were pounding simultaneously into her tender holes. Jan was completely out of her mind, slamming her ass against them, driving their cocks deeper and deeper inside her.

"Yeah... yeah... yeah... come on, you fuckers!" She screamed at them. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my ass! Do it! Do it HARD!"

"Whatever you say, baby!" Iron Man grunted. "How do you like this?" He pounded her asshole like a jackhammer, sending shocks throughout her body. She cried out with each thrust, urging him to fuck her harder and harder.

"Don’t stop, you fucking bastard! Fuck my ass until you come!"

All of them were getting closer, grunting and groaning as the pleasure built to a critical point. Jan quivered as her ecstasy raced beyond her control, and she let herself be carried away by it. Crying out, she came again and again, her pussy and asshole spasming, clenching at the thrusting cocks of Hank and Iron Man. This was too much for them, as well, and they exploded within her, shooting thick cum deep inside her cunt and her bowels.

Jan was delighted to have their hot cum exploding inside of her. It was exhilarating to know she could satisfy three men at the same time... especially when they were world-famous superheroes! But she still had unfinished business. She looked up at Thor, and saw that he was rapidly approaching orgasm himself. Gripping his cock with one hand and gently squeezing his balls with the other, Jan put all her energy into finishing him.

Thor groaned in ecstacy as she sucked him. He gripped the back of her head and thrust his cock even farther down her throat. Jan nearly gagged, but she was pleased to know that she could deep-throat his massive ten-inch slab. With one hand caressing his sac, and the other jerking on his shaft, she ran her tongue across the head of his cock. This sent jolts of pure pleasure through Thor’s body, and Jan could feel his meat quivering in her mouth. Finally, Thor threw his head back and with a shout of victory, shot his own load in her mouth.

Like the Hulk, Thor’s superhuman balls could produce more cum than a normal human could ever hope to. Huge gobs of it filled Jan’s mouth, and she greedily sucked as much of it down as possible. Thick streams of it gushed from the corners of her mouth, and slid down her chin. This time, Hank couldn’t avoid the mess. He screamed as Thor’s cum splattered across his face.

"DAMMIT!" He cried. "Get this shit off me!"

"Oh, Hank," Jan giggled. She finished sucking the last few drops from Thor’s shaft, then bent down to lick the rest of it off her lover’s face. Jan gulped it down, mouthfuls of hot, creamy cum. Within seconds, her tongue had cleared Hank’s face of the mess and had given her yet another mouthful to savor.

"Mmmmm..." She licked the cum off her lips and began to scoop up the strands that dangled from her face. She ate it by the handful, savoring the thick, salty taste of it.

"Jesus Christ, Thor!" Hank said. "Remind me to never get in the way when you blow your load!"

"That’s okay, Hank, I’ll be there to clean up any messes." Jan smiled at the God of Thunder. "My pleasure, sweetie!"

"The God of Thunder is happy to provide for the pleasure of his allies, at least when they are as fair as thou art." He grinned at the beautiful young woman who had just devoured his cum, a gleam in his eye. He was happy to see that gleam mirrored in her eyes as well.

Iron Man groaned softly as he continued pumping his cock in Jan’s shit-hole. Despite the fact that he had just shot an enormous load in her ass, his cock wasn’t anywhere near going soft. Every stroke was like being gripped in velvet, and it sent waves of pleasure through his body. Jan seemed to agree, pushing her heart-shaped ass against his cock almost frantically. She cried out as he pushed his cock deep inside her.

"That’s so good, Shell-Head," she moaned. "So good..."

Tony ran his fingers through Jan’s hair. What an incredible fucking woman! Even though he could feel his cock slowly losing its hardness, he wanted to keep it inside her ass for as long as possible. He slid it in as deep as it would go and kept it there, as Jan clenched her sphincter around it.

Hank continued sliding his shaft into her sweet pussy, in no hurry to lose his erection either. She smiled. She’d be damned if Hank’s cock wasn’t doing something...

It was actually getting her hot again! She felt... oh god...

"Oh, god!"

Jan’s entire body shivered as one last series of orgasms went off like firecrackers within her. She gazed into Hank’s blue eyes, and was carried away again. As much as she dreamed of worshipping Thor, or having sleazy anal sex with Iron Man, she knew that Hank was the one she wanted to share her most private fantasies with. He was the one who could make her cum again and again, the way no other man ever could.

"Oh, baby!" She leaned forward and kissed him. He sighed as her tongue slid across his lips. Her pussy clenched around the base of his cock, the last remnants of her orgasm. She shuddered one last time, then collapsed on top of him.

Thor and Iron Man looked at each other, proud to have been a part of this celebration. The Hulk still lay beside them, snoring loudly. Iron Man smiled.

"You know, he looks like a big kid when he’s sleeping."

"Aye," Thor murmered. "That he does. Let us begone from him for now. Mayhap his mood may be improved after enjoying the attentions of so fair a lady."

"You sure know how to talk to a girl, Thor." Jan smiled up at them. "Come on, boys, let’s leave the big guy alone for a while."

-----

Eventually, the four of them collapsed into the comfortable couches and chairs around the room. Hank and Iron Man were recovering nicely, and Thor seemed no worse for wear. Jan admired their semi-hard cocks; she was momentarily satisfied, but there was still so much she wanted to do. She had a feeling that she wouldn’t have any problem getting them ready for more.

Jan and Hank cuddled on a love seat, while Thor and Iron Man each occupied an end of the large couch. They both admired her body, with its tender curves and moist depths. With fantasies of what was in store filling their heads, their cocks began to stiffen in anticipation. Jan noticed, and she smiled as they grew to their full lengths. Even Hank grinned as his own shaft swelled in the gentle grip of her hand.

"Don’t worry, boys. There’s plenty more where that came from."

The four Avengers shared a laugh. They had a feeling this little gang was going to go far, and they might even get around to saving the world a few times as well.

THE END... FOR NOW

* * * * *

Well, that’s it... my first attempt at erotic comic book fiction. I’ve added a few lines here and there as I’ve read and re-read it, trying to improve it. Hope you liked it!

Let me know what you think! Thanks!

12