Avengers Endgame: Cap and Natasha

Story Info
Captain America and Black Widow find love for each other.
3.5k words
4.54
20.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bro011
Bro011
73 Followers

It is the continuation of my first story Avengers Infinity Was: After Snap.

****

It was five years since The Avengers killed Thanos but they failed the purpose of avenging as it was too late. The mad Titan destroyed the stones using stones and all they could do was to kill him. Some of them turned to recluse after the desperate failed attempt to undo "the snap", others moved to their routine duties as Avengers but only a few of them remained on earth and never lost hope.

Natasha took over the responsibility of Avengers HQ and was relentless in her pursuit. She been looking into an assassin who was a ghost and had a signature mush similar to Clint. She just now got off the call from the fellow Avengers where she urged Rhodes to look for Clint even the Colonel was not that much interested. May be he too was one from the hopeless bunch.

There she was sulking in her chair with her long honey blonde hair. She been experimenting with her looks, may be to keep herself occupied or may be just without any particular thought. She looked beautiful as ever. Her piercing beautiful eyes were moist from thoughts of her lost friends, her full lips were still all red and luring, the pretty face was sad but attractive like a man magnet. He has never seen her so beautiful and he has seen her a lot in different looks. But this look of hers was so far his favourite. It reminded him of his good old days where women were all about feminine ways and he was liking it. Who was 'he'? Our own Captain America, who entered the hall when the call was disconnected and he was leaning to a bookshelf, cherishing the flawless beauty in front of him. He didn't want her to move a bit and wanted to treat his sore eyes from that useless group therapy session but she looked at him so he had to speak.

Steve, "You know I'd offer to cook you dinner but you seem pretty miserable already."

He indicated towards the peanut butter sandwich on the table. He couldn't see that beauty crying. There were tears on her beautiful rose pink cheeks and she wiped them off and tried to smile. He was always a breeze of relief for her as well.

Natasha, "You here to do your laundry?"

Steve, "To see a friend."

Natasha smiled and indicated towards herself, "Clearly, your friend is fine."

Fine! Fine was a understatement. His "friend" was perfect. He was still lost in his thoughts. It had been long for them to be alone because there was too much surveillance and chatter around and they could not afford to have a single moment of ignorance. They were hopeful but they were immensely in love with each other. Although rather of them expressed it yet.

Steve, "You know I saw a pod of whales when I was coming up the bridge."

Natasha, "In the Hudson?"

Steve, "There are fewer ships, cleaner water."

Natasha, "You know, if you're about to tell me to look on the bright side. Well, I'm about you to hit you in the head with this peanut butter sandwich."

She joked and smiled, as Cap does the same. Ohh! That smile. He could easily go under the ice forever for that smile. His heartbeat tried to match the speed of his thoughts. He walked towards the table, threw his jacket and sat in front of her.

Steve, "Sorry. Force of habit."

He was looking right at her and was noticing every little detail of her face. Her she still struggling to adjust her recent long hair, how her eyes twinkled when she tried to give him a smile how her beautiful fuller lips pout when she reacted to her effort to cheer her up and how her cheeks flushed when she noticed his unusually long stare. Yes, he was staring.

Steve, "This job of yours may be doesn't need a doing, Natasha. We both need to get a life."

Natasha, smiling, "You first."

"My life is sitting across the table right in front of me," he said to her looking directly in her moist but shining eyes. He was not the one about expressing his emotions but she owned his heart.

"Steve! You don't say that. It's not the right way to go neither the time is right for us to think on these lines," she had a bewildered expression on her face and she sounded sad.

"You know Natasha, most alive I saw you when we were making love in that Quinjet in Wakanda. I want to see you like that, up and alive about life," he picked up a sandwich from the table and took a bite.

"Ohh Steve! Only if I have that left in me," she sounded desperate.

Cap was holding that half eaten sandwich in his hands. He squeezed it's end and saw the brown if peanut butter in it. It was in shape of a vagina. He showed it to Natasha.

"Only if it had more pink in it, I would love to eat it even more," he said with a mischievous smile on his face.

Natasha totally understood the mention and was surprised by his move. They were in the HQ and no chance they could have privacy there. Her mind was racing. The handsome hunk with a heart filled with love for her was making her crazy with his piercing gaze and naughty talk. Her opulent boobs were now heaving because of her heavy breathing. They both were starstruck at each other. And Cap made first move.

He got up from his chair and crossed the table. He pressed the isolation switch on the table which disconnected the room from all communications. She saw her doing that and her heart skipped one beat in excitement. He was right next to her, standing all tall with his perfect frame. She could see the outline of his massive hard on under his pants next to her face. It was a huge turn on for her.

Natasha was holding her chair tight and was too worked up to even move. Her emotions were visible on her pretty face. Cap grabbed her chair and made her face him. She was still sitting and looking up at him. He offered her the sandwich in his hand and she took a small bite. She was following him like a child. He put a hand on her head and began to caress her beautiful red hair. She leaned her head on his hand as it came to her side and closed her eyes.

"I love you, Natasha," he put all the love imaginable in those words.

"I love you too, Steve," her eyes remained closed and her head rested on his hand. Tears began to flow from her eyes. "I love you so much."

Cap dropped to his knees in front of her, took her face in his palms and said, "Do you really want to cry or because you know that I find you irresistible with tears in your eyes, you are crying."

A bright smile appeared on her lips and she opened her eyes. Cap pulled her face towards her and their lips met. He mashed her lips on her beautiful pink wanting lips. Her lips were like butter and melted with his touch. He was savouring the delightful taste of her lips. It had been long since they made love for the first and only time. He wanted it bad and he knew that she wanted it too. Now it was happening.

His tongue knocked on her lips and she opened them for him. Cap let his tongue slip into her mouth and touched her tongue. She held his tongue with her lips and sucked it to taste her juices. She let out a deep moan as she did that. She was holding her chair so far. She raised her hands and placed them behind his head. Her fingers were now moving in his hair as she was kissing him and sucking his tongue. Her pussy was now wet like a damp sponge. She tried to get up from chair to push her body against his. He grabbed her from the waist with his one arm and pressed her beautiful body to his. With one swipe of her other arm he cleaned the tabletop. The gadgets, food and souvenirs scattered in the room.

"Oh Steve!" his primal response was a big turn on for her. She loved the way the man of honour took charge of her body and was showing how much he wanted her.

Cap put her on the table held her face in his palms and began to kiss her madly. She was pressing her upper body to his and was reciprocating him fully. She was grinding her boobs on his strong chest. She was wearing this flimsy sleeveless black top and Cap could feel her big boobs and erect grape like nipples rubbing on his chest. It was making him nuts. The sensation was too much to bear. He grabbed the hem of her top and pulled it off her body. She was wearing a black bra under it which was complimenting her flawless white skin.

"You like black way too much Natasha!" he commented with his tongue still probing her mouth.

"Because I like that you like black on me Steve," she responded grabbing his shirt and pulling it up. He raised his arms and allowed her to pull the shirt off her. Their naked upper bodies meet as Cap put his hand on Natasha's bare back and pushed her towards him. He was rubbing her back with one hand and put his other hand into her pants from behind and grabbed her ass cheek. He pulled her to the edge of the table grabbing her ass and ground his crotch to her pant covered pussy. Her body shook as she felt his big throbbing cock pressed to her barely covered wet pussy. She swallowed hard and moaned into his mouth. His hand was going deeper into her pant from behind and she could feel his fingers touching her pussy. His fingers were wet with her juices as he circled them around her pussy. He pulled his hand out, broke the kiss and put his finger in his mouth. The taste was heaven. He licked his fingers clean and cleaned his lips with his tongue.

"I bet this tastes better fresh," he said and pushed Natasha on the table. She lies flat on her back and her legs were dangling down. He grabbed her ankles and placed her feet on the table. He grabbed the waistband of her pants and pulled down. Her panty was bunched up in her pants. It was so wet that the flimsy fabric was sticking with the pants. Natasha raised her hips to help him. She wiggled her ass as the pants were tight on her big ass. He was pulling her pants hard to get them off her big round ass. She could see lust in his eyes. Captain America, the god's righteous man, was dying to eat her pussy. The pleasure was taking her to seventh heaven.

Cap could no longer wait. He inserted his head between her smooth milky thighs with her pants pulled halfway and kissed her pussy.

"Ohh Steve!" she moaned.

Her pussy was leaking juices and it was all wet. The task was big in front of Captain America. He stuck his tongue out and gave her pussy a long lick. His tongue grazed along the slit of her pussy. Her lips were swollen and sticking out. His rough tongue worked her pussy lips and she grabbed the table with both hands. He licked her pussy again and swallowed the nectar. He was lost in the taste of Natasha's pussy. He opened her lips with his fingers and licked her pussy from inside. Natasha was now crying of excitement. Everytime his tongue attacked her pussy, she let out a sharp cry. She was more turned on than he was. She raised her legs even more, grabbed her pants and pulled them from her legs. She was now naked except for the black bra on her beautiful boobs. She was looking like a goddess. Steve was too engrossed in eating her pussy that he didn't even noticed that she was naked now.

Her body began to tense. A massive orgasm was building between her legs. She was dying to have Cap's cock in her pussy but she knew that he wanted her juices. She wanted to give him what he desired first. Cap was now sucking on her pussy and licking it. He inserted a finger in it and that was when she lost her control. She came like a floodgate was opened of a river and squirt after squirt hot juices began to flow from her pussy to his mouth. Captain was relentless in lapping up all that she was giving him. He didn't want to waste a single drop that precious fluid. She was looking at him with wide eyes and was shuddering and panting like a runner. Her orgasm was working her pretty good. She kept cumming for like ages and then her legs went limp. She draped them around his neck on his shoulders and with a loud sigh she lied back on table.

He licked her pussy dry and her pussy was red and swollen from his tongue and his kisses. He got up and his hands reached for the buckle of his belt. In a moment he was standing there with his pants around his ankles and his massive nine inches pointed towards the roof. He was oozing so much pre-cum that his balls were wet. He grabbed Natasha by her thighs and pulled her ass to the edge of the table. Natasha felt goose bumps as his basic instincts took over. He grabbed his cock with one hand, rubbed his juices on his entire length to make it lubricated and put it on her pussy. She sucked air as she looked down at their union and felt frightened. Cap pressed his cock on her pussy, secured her legs around his waist and fell flat on her body. Her soft boobs pressed under his weight. He grabbed her lips in his lips, held her wrists above her head and began to push his cock in.

He was forcing his way into her body and Natasha was going crazy. Life was returning to her body after that massive orgasm on his tongue and she was relaxing her pussy muscles to allow access to his big cock. His girth was opening her pussy to the limit. Cap was not allowing her to relax and he wanted to go all the way in with one big push. He kept pushing his cock and Natasha began to feel uncomfortable. He was big and she needed time to adjust to his size. She shifted under his weight but he was too much for him. She tried to free her hands but useless. She was mumbling things but her lips were in his lips so she could not speak and her pussy was being ravaged by his monster cock. She buckled under his weight and tried to move her ass. When nothing worked she bit hard on his lips. He let her lips go.

"Steve please!" You are..." her words turned to a sharp cry as his cock hit her cervix. He was balls deep in her pussy now and she was trying to hold her tears by biting her bottom lip. She was in pain. Steve leaned down and kissed her tears from her cheek. He released his grip from her wrists and she wrapped her arms around his neck. He kept kissing her tears with his entire cock buried in her pussy.

Slowly she began to feel fine and opened her eyes. Her beautiful deep eyes were red. Cap's heart melted right away as he saw his love in such vulnerable state. He moved his hands under her back, lifted her up and took her beautiful naked body in his embrace. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and melted in his hug.

"You ok Natasha?" he asked her.

"You want me to say yes after pushing that monster in my pussy at once?" she said clinging to him.

"Forgive me love, you are so irresistible that I lost control," he caressed her long hair.

"You will be forgiven if you fuck that little pussy of mine well, Captain America," she bit his earlobe and whispered to him.

Cap made her lie back on the table, held her tiny waist and pulled out. His cock was glistening with her juices. It was well lubricated to fuck her. He pulled out his entire cock but the head and pushed it back in her pussy with a long deep thrust. Natasha moaned. He moaned too. The pleasure was unbearable for both of them. Captain began to fuck her with slow pace and deep thrusts. Her boobs were jiggling confined her black bra. She grabbed them in her hands and began to play with them.

"You want more or you are ok with what you see?" Natasha squeezed her boobs together.

"Show me baby," he replied increasing the pace of his strokes. His cock was reaching the very depth of her pussy and he was changing angle with every stroke to work her pussy well. She felt another orgasm building in her. With the shaking hands she grabbed the hook of her bra and yanked it. Her enormous boobs fell out free from the confines. They were big, shiny, soft and white as milk. The nipple were erect and pointy. Cap placed his palms on them and began to play with them. Natasha closed her eyes to calm her senses as his strokes were bringing her to another orgasm. She is as arching her back and was trying to meet his thrusts. He was fucking her pussy good. She was about to cum but was holding it back with a lot of effort.

Natasha's barrier broke when Cap touched his lips on her erect nipple.

"Ohh Steve!!" her pussy released another flood. Her cum was squirting from her pussy and began to flow on Cap's balls. He hurriedly pulled out, got on his knees between her legs and began to lap up her juices.

"Steve don't do it. You are making me mad," this was all she could utter before falling back on the hard table. She was pulling his hair and also pressing his head on her pussy. He was indeed making her mad. He kept on devouring her heavenly juices and when he licked her pussy dry, he got up. His lips and chin were shining with her juice.

"Taste your own pussy Natasha," he pressed his lips on hers and began to fuck her pussy again. She was sucking his lips, enjoying the mixed taste of her pussy and his mouth. His hands were mashing her beautiful boobs. He grabbed her nipples in his fingers and twisted them. She moaned and cried. He was desperate to fill her pussy with his hot cum. He was now pounding her pussy hard. Her pussy was fully open and she was arching her back to meet his thrusts. She was small but determined to give her love full pleasure.

She clenched her pussy muscles to make her hole tight and Cap groaned. Her cock was in a vice now. Tension was building in his balls. He had been saving his cum for her. His balls were full to the brim. He wanted to fill her pussy . He began to fuck faster. Natasha could not bear his thrusts and closed her eyes. Her lips were pressed in her teeth. She dug her nails on his big arms. Her heels were on his back. And with one violent push in Natasha's pussy, Cap came hard.

" Ohh Natasha, I am cumming baby," all he said and pushed his cock in her womb. It was painful for her. She wanted to cry but controlled. He began to unload in her womb. Spurts of thick potent semen began to fill Natasha. It was warm, it soothed her pussy walls. He kept cumming and it began to ooze out of her pussy. He was sweating and panting. Natasha held him by the neck and pulled him onto her. She was rubbing back of his head to calm him and he was still thrusting his cock to unload every last drop of semen into her pussy. His cum was flowing down her legs. She was tired and satiated, he was panting and senseless. The two most beautiful and strong Avengers made passionate love in the Avengers facility.

He lifted his body on his elbows and kissed her lips, "You okay Natasha?"

"Never better Steve," she kissed him back.

"I did good, right?" he smiled into her eyes.

"Well! If you see me walking funny later in the day, please know that you did it too good," shine returned to her eyes.

"You naughty girl, I can never get enough of you," he pressed his lips to hers again.

****

You can reach me through my profile.

Bro011
Bro011
73 Followers