Avengers: Infinity War: Prelude Ch. 02

Story Info
Shuri, Nakia, and Bucky Barnes have some fun in the lab.
2.4k words
4.32
15.2k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of these characters. All characters etc. are the property of Disney and Marvel.

*****

Wakanda, Mount Bashenga

Shuri's watch beeped, indicating a new email received. She glanced quickly, seeing a new message from Tony Stark with some new biometric data. But Stark was always sending her random data from his numerous projects since they started sharing research, so she ignored it and focused on taking the blood sample.

Bucky Barnes didn't even flinch as the needle entered his arm, the syringe slowly filling with his blood. When he'd first arrived in Wakanda, Shuri and the others had been intimidated by his crazed look and menacing appearance, and the rumors of all the atrocities committed by the Winter Soldier didn't help.

However, she had quickly realized that Bucky was in fact quite friendly after stripping away the layers of his HYDRA brainwashing. Shuri much preferred Bucky's new moniker in Wakanda, the White Wolf, as the children in the village where he resided liked to call him. He seemed to have taken to the simple life in the outer regions, choosing to live in a grass hut with simple means. It wasn't often that he traveled to the city or Shuri's lab; Bucky was only in her lab today to undergo his monthly battery of tests.

"There," Shuri said as she inserted the vial of Bucky's blood into her centrifuge to run her tests. "We're pretty much done for today. And your headaches and nightmares, they are no longer plaguing you, yes?"

Bucky nodded. "They pop up here and there, but not as much as before."

"Good. And have you gotten used to your new arm yet?"

He flexed the fingers on his upgraded cybernetic arm, composed mostly of vibranium alloy and custom-designed for him by Shuri. Picking up a pen from her lab table, he twirled it around his fingers.

"It still feels a little weird, but yeah it's good."

"Good. It will take an hour or so for the lab results. You can wait in the lounge as usual."

"Thanks," Bucky smiled. He still didn't smile often, but it was becoming more natural for him. He walked out of her lab and went down the hall. Finding his favorite couch, Bucky laid down, closing his eyes for a short nap.

Shuri went through her logs of data as the computer processed Bucky's blood. She got lost in her work, as she usually did, when her lab door opened. Silent footsteps approached from behind, and Shuri jumped as she felt a soft kiss on the back of her neck. She spun around on her stool and came face to face with Nakia.

"What are you doing here?" Shuri exclaimed, giving Nakia a quick peck on the lips.

"I wanted to come see you."

"Oh, so now you have time for me?" Shuri teased.

"You know the new job your brother gave me keeps me very busy. I slipped away just now when I could to come see you."

T'Challa and Nakia had dated, then broken up, and now Shuri wasn't sure what Nakia and her brother were. One thing had remained constant, though, during each phase of their relationship. Nakia had introduced Shuri to the pleasures of sex with another woman, and even though both preferred men, the two enjoyed each other's company enough to continue their occasional trysts.

Nakia had wanted to tell T'Challa, but Shuri had been sure her brother wouldn't approve of their involvement and told her not to. After all, if T'Challa didn't even like it when Shuri dated men, then there was a very small chance that he would appreciate being told that she and Nakia were occasional lovers. He simply didn't understand that Shuri was a scientist, which meant experimenting. This was just another experiment...for research purposes.

"Come, I don't have long."

"Where do you have to go?" Shuri asked, but Nakia's only response was to engulf her lips in a passionate kiss. The two women embraced as their tongues danced around in each other's mouths. As they kissed, Nakia slid a hand down Shuri's black yoga pants, a trend that had swept Wakanda as the country had begun to embrace the outside world's culture. She rubbed at Shuri's sensitive nub as she moved her mouth down to the younger woman's neck. Shuri gasped at Nakia's touch, and her legs shook as her lover slipped a finger inside of her. Nakia slid her digit in and out of Shuri's rapidly moistening pussy. After a minute, she added a second finger, making a squishing noise that grew louder as she increased the pace of her fingering.

She gently pushed Shuri backward until she was up against her lab table. With a graceful strength, Nakia lifted Shuri onto her lab table, inserting her wet fingers into Shuri's mouth, making the girl suck off her own juices. After licking them clean, Shuri straightened out her legs, allowing Nakia to peel off her yoga pants.

Nakia laughed. "You still don't wear any underwear?"

"I don't see the point. They just get in the way."

"Yes, they do." Nakia agreed as she fell to her knees, diving into Shuri's wet snatch. Shuri spasmed at the sudden touch, and Nakia responded by pushing her back further onto the table. Shuri's leg splayed out and knocked a tray of crystals off the table, sending them clattering onto the smooth lab floor.

"Careful!" Shuri exclaimed. "Those crystals are volatile."

Nakia shrugged. "What's done is done." And with that, she returned to licking Shuri's cunt.

Bucky's eyes shot open upon hearing a metallic clatter from somewhere down the hall. His heightened senses kept him aware of any and all potential threats.

Was it possible one of his enemies had tracked him here to Wakanda?

He crept stealthily down the hall toward where the noise had originated. Shuri's lab door was open, and he could hear soft sounds coming from inside. His body tensed as he prepared for a possible fight. Pressing his back up against the hallway wall, he angled his head into the doorway to do a quick scan of the lab. Bucky's jaw dropped at what he had seen. He could've sworn he'd just seen Shuri sitting on the lab table with her head bent back in bliss as another Wakandan woman went down on her. Bucky moved his head back into the doorway for another look.

Shuri let out another whimper as Nakia's skillful tongue darted around inside of her. She wrapped her legs around Nakia's head as the other woman drove her toward climax. Her cunt shuddered with pleasure each time her lover's mouth found her sweet spot, nuzzling all of her most sensitive areas with her tongue. Shuri's hands fondled her own pert little breasts through her tight white shirt, her stiff nipples easily visible through the thin fabric.

Bucky's dick bulged against his pants as he watched what was unfolding before him. He rubbed his member through the fabric of his pants as he drank in every lick, every moan.

Nakia savored Shuri's sweet nectar, gulping in as much as she could, all the while licking and sucking and nibbling at Shuri's clit. She could feel the other girl's thighs frantically squeezing against her face, shaking with pleasure each time Nakia's tongue flicked against her clit. Nakia increased her pace, driving Shuri crazy with tingles of pleasure. Suddenly, the kimoyo bead on Nakia's bracelet glowed and sounded.

"Oh no, I've lost track of time!" Nakia jumped to her feet. "I promised to meet your brother for dinner with the German ambassador. I must go!"

"Wait," Shuri gasped as she grabbed hold of Nakia's arm. "I'm so close."

"I'm sorry, my love. I promise I'll come visit again as soon as I can." Nakia extricated her arm from Shuri's grasp. She gave the girl a quick kiss before departing, and Shuri tasted herself on Nakia's lips.

"Brush your teeth before you kiss my brother!" Shuri laughed and yelled as Nakia hurriedly dashed toward the elevator.

Shuri sighed as the elevator shot upward. Her pussy ached for release as she slowly rubbed at her clit. "Now what am I going to do?" she asked aloud to no one in particular. To her surprise, someone answered.

"Ahem," Bucky cleared his throat as he stepped into the lab.

"Oh!" Shuri shrieked as she closed her legs. "How long have you been out there in the hall?"

"Long enough. Perhaps I could help?" After all, it had been some time since Bucky had been able to properly fuck anyone. Opportunities were scarce when you were a mind-controlled hitman turned wanted international terrorist.

It took only a moment for Shuri to consider his offer. The White Wolf wasn't her usual type when it came to men, but he certainly wasn't bad looking. Besides, she had an urgent need to cum right now, and he was right there in front of her. Slowly spreading her legs again, Shuri beckoned to Bucky. "Alright then, let's see what you've got."

Bucky bent over and inspected Shuri's dripping wet cunt. He inhaled her scent deeply and paused for a moment, taking in the full glory of her sopping wet slit. Bucky hadn't eaten a girl out since before joining the Army in the 1940s, but he figured some things couldn't have changed that much, could they? He dug deep in his memories for skills he hadn't used in forever. Bucky began licking at her cunt while inserting one of his bionic fingers into her hole.

"Uhhh," Shuri moaned at his touch. He began finger fucking her with his vibranium index finger while sucking on her currently very sensitive clit. After a few minutes of this, he rose and went in for a sloppy kiss, transferring her own sweet secretions into her mouth. As they kissed, he jammed two bionic fingers into her snatch, fingering her fast and hard. Shuri moaned into his mouth, her moans slowly turning into louder and louder whining as his metal fingers flew in and out of her soaked pussy.

"Keep going, right there!" She shrieked. "Yes, right there in that spot!"

As his fingers furiously pummeled her pussy, Shuri felt the pleasure overtake her. Her breathing grew ragged as her cunt clenched against Bucky's digits, her entire body quivering as she came. After what seemed like an hour, her body finally calmed, and she opened her eyes to see Bucky staring back.

"My turn," she grinned. Shuri loved sucking cock as much as she loved eating pussy. One of the perks of growing up a princess was that very few people could or would say no to her advances. She knelt down in front of Bucky and pulled down his pants. Shuri took his hardening shaft in her hands and began jerking him off while she suckled first his right testicle, and then his left.

"Ohhh," Bucky groaned as he gripped the table hard. He gripped too hard, still unused to his new arm, and the metal lab table was suddenly missing a chunk.

"Easy," Shuri took her attention away from his ballsack. "Be careful with that arm."

"Sorry, I'm so sorry." Bucky began backing away so as not to scare Shuri, but she was as strong and fearless as her brother.

"It's alright. Just control yourself."

Bucky nodded as Shuri took off her white top, revealing her perky breasts and dark brown nipples. He sighed as she took his member into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the tip of his penis. She took him deeper and deeper until his cock hit the back of her throat. As Shuri sped up the pace, Bucky growled and took off his shirt. In an instant, he pulled her up until they were face to face. He buried his face into her chest, licking, sucking, and biting at first one nipple, and then the other. She moaned at his attack on her breasts as she rubbed herself.

Just as quickly, he stopped and turned her around, bending her over the lab table. He grabbed her right leg and lifted it until it lay on the table next to her body. Bucky had waited a very long time for this moment. He grabbed his cock and guided it to her crotch, spreading her pussy lips with his tip.

"Mmm," Shuri moaned in anticipation. "What are you wait-"

Bucky didn't allow her to finish her sentence. He slammed his cock deep into her warm, wet hole and began thrusting like a madman. Grabbing her hips with both hands, Bucky plunged in and out of her drenched cunt with loud squelches each time he buried himself to the hilt. Shuri's faced rubbed against the cool metal table as Bucky pounded her from behind.

"Ughhh!" she moaned loudly with each stroke. "Yes, just like that."

He began slapping her little ass cheeks with his vibranium hand as he fucked her cunt from behind. She didn't think it was possible, but Bucky began hammering her hole even more quickly, never stopping to catch his breath. Shuri shouldn't have been surprised. Her tests each month showed that he was in peak physical condition. Her body convulsed as she came, but still Bucky continued his single-minded mission to destroy her pussy. Finally, he felt the almost unfamiliar stir of something deep in his loins, built up over decades.

Pulling his cock out of her, Bucky spun Shuri around and forced her head down to his crotch. Shuri opened her mouth on cue and accepted his dick. He fucked her face for only a few brutal strokes before reaching his limit, unleashing a torrent of cum into her mouth and down her throat. Shuri gagged as the thick semen shot out, load after load. She swallowed it all as his balls emptied into her mouth, slowly sucking his cock even as it began to soften and retreat.

They both collapsed onto the table, completely spent. The two stayed like that for a few minutes until the computer beeped, causing Shuri to stir from her stupor.

"Huh, there is something odd with your blood work. The computer has detected some unknown pathogen," she told Bucky as she looked over the results, still completely nude.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure, but maybe someone else can help explain," Shuri thought out loud as she recalled Tony Stark's unread email still sitting in her inbox.

junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers