Avengers: Infinity War: Prelude Ch. 05

Story Info
Peter Quill receives comfort after the loss of his dad.
2.6k words
4.55
13.8k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of these characters. All characters etc. are the property of Disney and Marvel.

***

Elsewhere in Space

Gamora hesitated, her hand stopped an inch from Peter Quill's cabin door. Peter had seemed haggard and morose in the days since his father's death. Of course, he wasn't mourning the loss of his biological father, Ego. After all, that maniac had tried to kill them all along with half the galaxy. No, Peter was despondent not due to Ego's death but that of Yondu, the man who had raised him.

She had thought it best to give him time to process, but tonight she felt that perhaps he needed her. And Gamora would never admit it to anyone, not even herself, but she needed him as well. And so she drew up her courage and knocked. She waited, but there was no response, so she knocked again.

"Peter?" Gamora called softly through the door.

This time, she heard a clunking noise from within his cabin. A moment later, the door opened. Peter stood in front of her in his gray undershirt, blinking and shaking his head from side to side.

"Hey...uh sorry, I was sleeping."

"Oh, I didn't mean to wake you," she said, turning to leave.

"No, wait. I'm already up now, so what can I do for you?"

Gamora's cheeks reddened despite her green skin, her words sticking in her throat. "You've seemed...distant as of late. I thought maybe you'd like some company."

Peter paused, uncertain how to reply.

"It's fine if you don't," Gamora spurted out, sensing his hesitance.

"No...no. I'd like that." He moved aside, allowing her into his cabin. The pair sat down on the edge of his bed, and he offered her a cup of Zatoan malted liquor. They sat there in silence for a few moments, both sipping their drinks.

"You miss him." It was more of a statement than a question.

"Yeah, it's weird." Peter admitted. "Yondu was always a hardass, but even as a kid, I could tell he didn't mean half the crap he said. A lot of it was just to keep his crew in line."

"Yondu was a good person. He cared about his crew. You can tell a lot about someone from how he treats his subordinates. Trust me, I grew up around Thanos."

"Yeah, he cared all right. Just before he..." Peter's voice trembled. "Just before he died, Yondu told me that Ego may have been my father, but that he was my daddy."

Gamora placed her hand on Peter's and squeezed.

"He even told me that he was lucky I was his boy," Peter continued, tears welling up in his eyes. "Even though I got kidnapped from Earth, I never really felt lonely when I was with Yondu and a part of his Ravager crew."

"Yondu was your Zardu Hasselfrau." Gamora smiled.

"Hasselhoff," he corrected her with a beleaguered smile. "Now that he's gone, I wish we'd had more time. I feel the most alone I've felt since my mom died."

Gamora looked intently into his eyes. "But you're not alone, Peter. You have us; we're your family, too. Whatever nightmares the future holds, we will face them together."

Peter blinked away the tears, a feeling of warmth spreading through his chest from what Gamora had said. Without meaning to, he leaned in and kissed her on her dark green lips.

In a flash, Gamora had pinned Peter back against the bulkhead, her elbow pressed hard against his throat.

"Ech! What...are you...doing?" Peter uttered, a wheezing groan accompanying each word.

"I didn't mean to do that." Gamora apologized as she let go of her hold on his throat. "It's just...I have lived most of my life unused to such affections."

He grimaced as he rubbed his tender neck. "Well, get used to it. Normal people don't go around choking people out when they kiss them."

"You're right. The kiss was pleasant. Perhaps we can try again." She climbed on top of him and pinned him back against the wall, but gently this time. Gamora leaned forward and stopped just before their lips met.

Peter cradled the back of her head and slowly nudged her face toward his own until their lips met. His mouth covered hers, massaging and toying with her lips. His hands explored her back through her tank top, gradually dropping lower and lower until they reached her perfect ass. Peter spread Gamora's ass cheeks and squeezed, eliciting a moan from her mouth into his. She could feel his hardness stiffening under her leg as their tongues swirled, entwined in passion.

Grabbing the bottom of her thighs, he lifted her into the air and flipped her around. She landed on the bed, and he dove on top of her as the bedsprings creaked and groaned under their combined weight. As they kissed, Gamora wrapped her legs around his back, and Peter slid his fingers through her black and red hair.

Without breaking their kiss, he being undoing the straps on her black top. She reached into his pants and took hold of his manhood, slowly stroking his growing shaft. Peter slid her top down her arms, then lifted his arms, allowing her to lift his shirt over his head. He bent over and began kissing her shapely breasts, gnawing at her tender flesh. He sucked at her firm nipples, which were stiff with arousal.

Gamora unbuckled her belt and slid down her black leather pants, the first time she had done so in the presence of another in a very long time. Peter grabbed them around her ankles, pulling off her pants and boots together. He gripped the two sides of her black thong and pulled them off, revealing her smooth green mound.

He left a trail of kisses down her toned stomach until he reached her nether region, inhaling her scent deep into his nostrils. Gamora's pussy lips were a darker shade of green than the rest of her body, matching her lips and nipples. Peter pulled at them gently with his teeth, and Gamora hissed as she sucked in a deep breath, aroused at his touch. Her cunt leaked with lust, glistening wet. Peter began exploring her depths, feeling all around inside her crevice with his rough tongue. Swirling his tongue around her pussy, he covered her cunt with his mouth as his tongue reached her sensitive nub.

Loud moans escaped Gamora as he nibbled at her clit, sending shivers of excitement up her spine. Her clit throbbed with desire at the attention it was receiving, her juices dribbling down her taint. Peter moved his face from side to side as he focused on her clit, sucking on it with his lips while massaging it with his tongue. Gamora convulsed suddenly as she neared her climax, her leg kicking out uncontrollably and knocking one of Star-Lord's quad blasters off the nightstand. The gun clattered to the ground and went off, leaving a glowing burnt hole in the opposite wall.

"Ah!" a tiny shriek of terror came from under the bed.

Gamora pushed Peter off and sprang to her feet. She reached under the bed, grabbing the unknown assailant and pulling them out from underneath the bunk.

Mantis emerged, and Gamora stood, her hand shooting out and seizing Mantis by the arm. She drew her face close to her own, her other arm cocked back and ready to strike.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Nothing," Mantis squealed and shook her head in fear. Even fully nude, Gamora was intimidating.

Peter stood up too and tried to assuage her, "Whoa! Calm down! I've been having trouble sleeping, so I asked Mantis if she might be able to help me fall asleep like she did for Ego."

"Then why did she hide under your bed when I knocked?" Gamora snarled. "Were you..."

"No!" Peter denied emphatically. "Nothing like that. I was just embarrassed that I needed her help to sleep, so I asked her to hide. That's all."

Gamora's expression softened as she looked into his eyes, seeing the truth in them. Meanwhile, Mantis felt ablaze with a desire she had never felt before, her whole body yearning for release as her antennae glowed. With Gamora's hand upon her arm, the empath was absorbing every ounce of Gamora's intense urge to climax and the lingering surges of pleasure from Peter's tongue inside of her.

Mantis shuddered in Gamora's grasp and gasped loudly. "I have never felt such pleasure!"

Before Gamora could react, Mantis gave into her urges and leaned in, kissing Gamora. Gamora's eyes widened in shock, but her body reacted to the new sensation, and she returned the kiss. Mantis felt Gamora's desire from her kiss as well as her own desire from Gamora's kiss. The dual sensations excited her doubly, and the two eagerly exchanged saliva, their tongues battling each other.

Peter's mouth was agape, dumbfounded and paralyzed by what he was witnessing right in front of him. His shock quickly turned into wonder, a huge smile forming from his open mouth. Peter watched with fascination and excitement as the two women continued making out, their bodies entangled in a tight embrace.

He slid off his pants and began stroking himself to the sight of this erotic show. Mantis groped at Gamora's breasts, her delicate fingers pinching the other woman's dark green nipples. She reached down with her other hand and inserted a finger into Gamora's cunt. Gamora's pussy tingled with pleasure, and Mantis felt Gamora's pleasure in her own cunt as well.

Having decided that he had spent enough time as a spectator, Peter walked around behind Mantis and began undressing her, quickly removing her clothing until she was as naked as the girl she was kissing. Then, moving over to Gamora, he knelt down behind her and spread her ass cheeks. As his tongue wriggled around the rim and quickly invaded her asshole, both women gasped in excitement. Gamora had never felt such a sensation in her tightest hole, and neither had Mantis, her own feelings compounded with those of Gamora.

As he ate Gamora's butthole, he reached around and slid two fingers into Mantis' sopping wet pussy. He rimmed Gamora as he finger fucked Mantis, and Mantis in turn rammed her fingers in and out of Gamora's drenched slit. Gamora's legs shook as she was overcome by a deluge of sensations. Her pussy was awash with pleasure from Mantis' fingers, and Peter's immensely-skilled tongue continued its steady onslaught on her asshole. She groaned into Mantis' mouth as she felt a colossal orgasm building within her loins.

"Hghh!" Gamora spasmed as she came, her legs buckling from under her. She collapsed to the ground, convulsing and squirting her nectar all over her thighs and the floor. As Gamora came, her intense feelings of pleasure also transferred to Mantis.

"Ahhh!" Mantis shrieked as the orgasm hit her. Her antennae stiffened and radiated intense light as she too fell to the floor, trembling violently as her body peaked.

Only Peter remained standing, his cock still at attention. He grabbed a device from his nightstand and snapped a few quick pictures of the two naked women shuddering in pleasure on his floor. They would definitely be filed at the forefront of his spank bank highlight reel.

Mantis and Gamora began recovering from their orgasms, and Peter lifted Mantis up, placing her down on her back onto his bed. His continued arousal immediately transferred to her, and she moaned as she sought release yet again. Peter then picked up Gamora's limp form and positioned her on her stomach, her head next to Mantis' crotch. Her pussy desperately craving more attention, Mantis cradled Gamora's face, directing Gamora's mouth to her needy cunt.

Still drained from her orgasms, Gamora's tongue feebly reached out, tentatively licking the empath's soaking slit. Mantis sensed Gamora's weariness, and her antennae again lit up as she altered her green lover's emotional state. She heightened Gamora's desire and arousal, and Gamora panted as her pussy again flooded with desire, dripping strands of her fluids down onto the bed. Mantis shoved Gamora's face into her snatch, and Gamora began eagerly lapping at Mantis' engorged cunt.

As she did so, Peter grabbed hold of her upturned ass and rested the tip of his dick against her opening. With a shove, he entered Gamora's tight pussy inch by inch. She moaned as his thick shaft filled her up, and Mantis moaned too as she felt the dual perception of both Gamora's tongue in her slit as well as the sensation of Peter's cock in Gamora's cunt.

Peter began slamming his cock rapidly in and out of Gamora's wet hole, ravaging her pussy with impunity. Each thrust forced Gamora's body forward, shoving her face hard into Mantis' awaiting snatch. He spanked her green ass cheeks mercilessly, leaving bright red marks on both cheeks. As he pounded away at her cunt, Gamora's tongue flew over Mantis' clit, vigorously poking and prodding the sensitive nub.

"Ugh!" Gamora whined, her voice muffled by Mantis' pussy suffocating her face. "Fuck me Star-Lord!"

Star-Lord obliged her, pummeling her pussy without remorse. He buried his length deep into her slit each time, her warm walls accepting his cock all the way inside of her until his balls slammed into her mound. Sweat dripped down his face and onto Gamora's back as he increased his pace, hammering away at her sopping wet cunt. Soon, Peter felt like his balls were ready to burst. Gripping her thighs, he pounded her as quickly as he could, his cock a blur as it probed the deepest, innermost regions of her pussy.

With a loud groan, he shoved his cock as far inside of her as he could. His balls clenched, and he burst, spraying his seed deep into Gamora's cunt. As Peter climaxed, his ballsack slammed into her mound one final time, smashing against her clit. That collision on her clit combined with the sensation of his gooey load filling her hole sent Gamora over the edge, and she nearly passed out as the orgasm overwhelmed her. Upon feeling Gamora's powerful climax, Mantis shook as her own earth-shattering orgasm consumed her.

Both women lay limp on the bed, and Peter pulled his cock out of Gamora's cunt. A trickle of his cum began leaking out of her. Gamora's head rested atop Mantis' mound, and Mantis now felt the sensation of Peter's fluids oozing out of Gamora's slit. Having spent most of her adult life with Ego, Mantis had pleasured him on demand on countless occasions. She was curious to find out whether Peter's seed tasted as good as Ego's.

Climbing over Gamora's barely conscious body, Mantis flipped her over onto her back, covering Gamora's cunt with her mouth. She ate Peter's creampie, sucking his thick goo out of Gamora's pussy and lapping it up in earnest.

"Mmm," she moaned. Mantis could taste a hint of Celestial zing in his semen and licked her lips with delight.

She moved up the bed until her face was directly over Gamora's. Gamora's eyes fluttered open as she felt Mantis' lips on her own. She parted her lips, allowing Mantis to drip a sloppy blend of Peter's cum and Mantis' saliva into her mouth. Their tongues slowly swirled the mixture around her mouth before Gamora slid the goopy contents down her throat. Mantis felt Gamora's fatigue, mirroring her own tiredness. She lay her head down on Gamora's chest, and both women drifted off into a deep slumber.

Peter looked out the window at the stars, knowing that Yondu's ashes were floating around the cosmos. He couldn't help but smile, imagining what Yondu would've said if he had known that his death had granted Peter this final gift.

junkie69
junkie69
195 Followers