Avengers: Infinity War: Prelude Ch. 06

Story Info
Doctor Strange drops in on Christine at work...
2.6k words
4.73
9.9k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own the rights to any of these characters. All characters etc. are the property of Disney and Marvel.

*****

New York City: Sanctum Sanctorum

Doctor Stephen Strange felt that something was amiss on the Astral Plane. His mind had felt clouded all day, his thoughts constantly interrupted. He sat cross-legged in the middle of his study, hovering an inch off the ground. Various spellbooks on Eldritch Magic and his own hand-written notes were laid out in front of him in a large semicircle. He was reading some annotations he'd recorded about the diverse powers held by the gold amulet he now wore around his neck, the Eye of Agamotto.

His head felt hazy though, erotic daydreams plaguing him and constantly interrupting his speculations about the Eye. Grumbling in frustration, he slammed shut the book in his hands and flung it away. Deciding that he could get no more research done today in his current state, Stephen stood and donned his sling ring. With a wave of his hand, a fiery portal opened up in front of him, and he walked through it.

New York City: Metro-General Hospital

Christine Palmer walked into the dark on-call room, not bothering to turn on the lights. She wearily dropped her phone onto one of the beds before sitting down next to it. It had been a hectic overnight shift. A few hours ago, EMTs had wheeled in a man with a gunshot wound to his spine. The emergency surgery had gone well, but the patient was still in critical condition in the ICU. After that, a woman had been admitted with her femur crushed in a car accident, and they had operated on her for over two hours to save her leg.

Luckily, things had finally slowed down a bit, and she took this welcome opportunity to take a breather. She brushed a strand of hair out of her face as she scrolled through some pictures her friends had just posted from out at the bars. It was just Christine's luck that her friend's birthday had fallen on one of the weekends where she had to work.

She had just put her phone down when a bright circle of light suddenly appeared in the corner of the room.

"Ahhh!" she yelped and jumped up off the bed.

Doctor Strange emerged from the portal, and it abruptly closed behind him, once again plunging the room into darkness.

"Stop doing that!" Christine glowered at him. "Stephen, we've talked about this. You can't just...warp in like that."

"Teleport, actually."

"What?"

"Well, technically ships in Star Trek warp," he explained. "I teleport between locations, and sometimes throughout the Multiverse."

Christine closed her eyes and shook her head. "Okay, whatever. We talked about you not doing it, remember? It doesn't matter what you want to call it. Is everything okay? You're not hurt again, are you?"

"No, nothing like that."

"And no evil sorcerers trying to kill you?"

"Um...no. At least not yet."

"So why are you here at the hospital in the middle of the night?"

Stephen opened his mouth and shut it again, thinking for a moment but unable to find any clever response. "Well...um...I've been doing a lot of research lately, and I've been feeling a bit stressed out. I thought I'd come see you."

Christine scoffed, catching his meaning. "Really? You teleported over just to drop by for a quickie?"

He spread his hands and shrugged. "I have been studying the intricacies of the mystic arts, you know. Some of the knowledge I've learned is quite applicable to uh...bodily pleasures."

"Okay," she shrugged after thinking about it for a bit. These back-to-back overnight shifts had been demanding, and she felt somewhat high-strung after this last surgery. With another six hours to go on her shift, she could afford to blow off a bit of steam herself.

"Really?" Stephen asked, having expected her to put up more resistance than that.

"Come on."

Christine sat back down on the bed and pulled him down on top of her. Their lips met, reigniting old flames that had simmered for far too long. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him close as they kissed. Suddenly stopping, she backed her head away momentarily.

"Can't you take off your cape?"

Stephen turned to look back. His Cloak of Levitation had burrowed under between Christine and the bed and had wrapped itself tightly around her body.

"Um...well I can't take it off. It gets separation anxiety."

"Well, do something about it."

He turned back again, and facing the cloak, said, "Stop it. Just...down."

The cloak drooped dejectedly and unwound itself from Christine, hanging limp at Stephen's side.

"Thank you." Stephen turned back toward Christine. "Now where were we?"

He leaned in again, kissing her deeply. The familiar scent of her shampoo washed over him, bringing back memories of past trysts. His tongue enveloped hers as their lips nuzzled one another, and he cradled the back of her neck. Christine cupped his face, lightly brushing her fingers against his finely trimmed goatee as their lips massaged each other.

As they kissed and groped one another, Stephen grabbed her green scrubs and lifted her top. Beneath it, she wore a thin black tank top instead of a bra, and he pulled aside one strap and freed her left breast. He squeezed her soft breast, rotating it around as he slid his tongue down her throat.

Suddenly, the handle to the on-call room jiggled, another doctor seeking reprieve from the exhausting overnight shift. Christine began to sit up, but Stephen forced her back down. Instead, he drew up a quick portal beneath her.

"Ahhh!" she shrieked as both of their bodies fell through the portal, landing abruptly on the floor of the supply closet down the hall.

Meanwhile, Doctor Nick West looked around the empty on-call room, puzzled. He was almost certain he had heard someone scream from inside the room just a moment ago, but there was no one there.

"Dont! Do! That!" Christine pounded her fists against Stephen's chest as they lay on the ground in the supply closet, his body still on top of hers.

"Sorry," he replied. "It was the quickest method to get away."

Sighing, she pushed him off of her, disentangling their bodies and extricating her limbs from his. They got up, their bodies close together in the cramped closet.

"So what's this you were saying about new skills and bodily pleasure?" she grinned.

"Ah, well first things first."

Stephen pulled up her tank top until both it and her scrub top rested atop her breasts. Then he reached down, sliding down her green scrub bottoms, revealing her white panties.

"Mmm," he admired the sight for a brief second before pulling them down as well, her underwear joining her scrub pants in a heap around her ankles. He lifted up his tunic and pulled down his own pants as well, his stiff shaft bouncing up to stand at attention.

"Now, prepare to be amazed."

Using his sling ring, he opened up two small portals inside the cramped hospital supply closet. He stuck his penis through the first portal down by his crotch, and the appendage suddenly appeared in front of Christine's face.

"Oh my God!" she yelped.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed again as she felt something engulf her pussy. Looking down, she saw Stephen's head floating up through another small portal, licking at her moist slit.

Pausing, Stephen looked up at her and grinned. "I told you I learned some new tricks," he said before returning his mouth to working on her cunt. She looked back up at his cock floating in front of her face. Hesitant, Christine gave it an apprehensive lick, and his thick member twitched in response to her touch.

"Oooh," she cooed as his tongue wriggled around in her pussy, flicking away at her clit. She gave into the weirdness of the situation and took his cock into her mouth. Stephen savored the taste of her juices as he licked her, pushing against her clit with his lips. Her warm mouth felt marvelous around his dick as she took him down her throat.

It was definitely the kinkiest sixty-nine she'd ever experienced, Christine thought as she sucked Stephen's dick. And if anything, she appreciated her knees and legs not hurting from having to kneel as she blew him. After a few minutes of this strange standing inter-portal sixty-nine, Stephen withdrew his head and his cock back through the portals. Moving behind Christine, he gripped his shaft and pushed into her cunt from behind.

"Ohhh," she moaned as he entered her.

He cupped both of her smooth, supple breasts for leverage as he began fucking her. Grunting delightedly as he thrusted, Stephen relished the familiar feel of her pussy around his cock. How he had missed this, her beautifully soft ass cheeks pushing against his crotch with each stroke of his dick. As he began hammering her cunt rapidly, Christine felt ripples of pleasure shooting through her crotch. Her moans got louder and louder as he pounded away.

"Shhh," he told her. "It's late, but the nurse's station is just down the hall."

"UGH!" she moaned even louder in response, aroused at the thought of potentially being discovered.

Stephen sighed and conjured another portal, sticking his head through it and popping out in front of her face. He covered her mouth with his, muffling her surprised screech.

"Umgh gmph mumph thoomph," Christine moaned into his mouth.

"What was that?" he released their kiss.

"I'm gonna cum soon..." she whispered breathlessly.

Answering her plea, he continued rhythmically thrusting into her from behind, slamming his cock home with each stroke. He pinched her nipples as he increased his pace, pummeling her soaked cunt with his cock.

"OHH-mmph!" He covered Christine's mouth with a kiss just in time as she let out a wailing moan in time with her orgasm. Her legs stumbled forward as they quivered, and her arm knocked over a plastic bin of gauze on the shelf in front of her. Stephen held her tightly, the final shudders of her climax slowing as the orgasm passed.

He pulled out of her pussy and positioned himself at the entrance to her ass, slowly pushing his tip, wet with her own juices, into her other hole.

"Slowly," she mumbled, still drained from her climax. "I haven't done that in a while."

He obliged, pausing in between each advance as he gently entered her asshole with a series of slow, short thrusts. Stephen continued until his cock was buried all the way in her tight ass, his balls resting against her taint.

Gradually, he began sliding his dick in and out of her bumhole. He cupped one hand over her mouth as her moans grew louder the more quickly he pounded her hole. With his other hand, he opened a portal and stuck his head through. Her mound appeared before him, and he began eating out her pussy from the front while he rammed her from behind.

Christine groaned in pleasure as she felt his rough tongue sliding over her clit, his cock filling her asshole. He hammered her asshole with abandon in the dimly lit supply closet, her juices flowing down and covering his face, drenching his goatee. The dual sensations in her pussy and ass drove her wild, and her cunt clenched forcefully as she came again, flooding Stephen's face with her nectar. Her asshole clamped down on his dick, and her bumhole felt even tighter as he continued drilling her from behind.

Feeling close to his own climax, Stephen withdrew his head and closed the portal to her pussy, focusing on fucking her ass. He sped up until he was jackhammering her tight hole, and he felt his orgasm building up in his balls. Waving his sling ring hand, he opened up another portal and pulled out of her ass with a plop.

He finished himself off with a few quick strokes of his hand, then shoved his cock through the portal just in time. Stephen unleashed his load, shooting thick strands of jizz all over Christine's unsuspecting face. Ropes of his cum coated her cheeks and lips as she recoiled and clinched her eyes shut. She opened them, thinking he was finished, when one last spray shot directly below one eye, forcing her to close them again.

"Fuck! Are you serious?"

"Sorry, couldn't help it." Stephen smirked. "You know I always liked giving you facials."

Just then, Christine's pager buzzed, still clipped to her scrub pants around her ankles. She bent over and checked the message.

"Fuck! Are you kidding me? I have to go prep for another surgery. I can't go like this."

"Uh...I can fix this."

Doctor Strange spread his hands. The Eye of Agamotto glowed brightly, and glowing green symbols wrapped around his arm. He gripped his fingers and turned his hand counter-clockwise ever so slightly. Time stopped, then reversed. The cum on Christine's face receded and re-entered Stephen's cock, and he speedwalked backwards until he was once again behind her.

Time began moving forward normally again.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Christine turned her head around, feeling the cum gone from her face and Stephen's cock back in her ass.

"Well, it's uh...you seemed angry that I came on your face, so I turned back time a couple of minutes to change that."

A bewildered look on her face, Christine's mouth dropped open. "You can do that?"

"Yes, though it's not recommended to manipulate time too often. It's dangerous to break the natural laws. You know, temporal paradoxes, end of the world, and all that. But I think we're safe. This tiny change shouldn't affect much."

"That's amazing. How...Hghh!" She was about to say more, but her words turned into a shrill gasp as Stephen began fucking her ass again.

"No time to talk, Christine." He reminded her. "We've only got a couple of minutes before your pager buzzes."

With that, he pounded her ass with a vengeance, his cock hammering her tight hole. Her hands clutched the sides of the metal shelf in front of her as his momentum pushed her up against it. Stephen fucked her faster and faster, his dick intruding deep into her bumhole. He felt the anticipated orgasm within him and grunted as he pushed his length all the way up her ass, releasing his cum deep into her bowels. He spurted again and again, filling her ass with his load.

As if on cue, Christine's pager buzzed around her ankles.

"Perfect timing," Stephen smirked.

"You're an asshole."

"Interesting. An asshole just came in your asshole."

She rolled her eyes at him as she pulled down her tank top and scrub top, quickly covering her torso. Christine hastily pulled up her underwear and scrub pants, wriggling her petite ass cheeks as they slid up over them. Checking her pager, she groaned. She turned and gave Stephen a quick kiss on the lips.

"I gotta run and go prep for surgery. I'm off tomorrow though. Come over to my place around 7:00?"

"It's a date."

Christine opened the door of the supply closet, then paused for a moment. "Oh...and use the front door. Don't...you know."

Stephen cocked his head and raised his right hand sincerely. "No portals. I promise."

She gave him one last look before sprinting down the hall toward the ER. As she turned a corner and brushed past a nurse, she felt Stephen's cum starting to ooze out of her asshole. Christine kept running as his load dribbled down her crack, forming a little pool of jizz in the crotch of her panties. She smiled and looked forward to their date tomorrow.

junkie69
junkie69
194 Followers