Avengers Inserts: Wrapped Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iMel
iMel
12 Followers

Tony obviously noticed and chuckled. "You're not going to find anything there, but if you were fingering her pussy, you'd have better luck. That should be on your sexual experiences checklist – making a girl squirt. There's nothing quite like it."

"Squirt what from where?" Steve asked, pink tinting his cheeks as he worked his finger slowly in and out.

"JARVIS, add information about the g-spot and g-spot orgasms to Steve's tablet. You can read about it later. Less sex ed, more sexy."

Steve's finger became more of a presence than an intrusion as time slowly passed, and tension that you didn't know was in your body melted away as you relaxed into the mattress.

"Are you ready for more?" Steve eventually asked.

"Yeah, I think so." You watched the look of concentration on Steve's face as he carefully inserted another finger, bringing back the uncomfortable burn with it.

When he noticed the discomfort on your face, Steve immediately stilled. He massaged the swell of your stomach gently with his free hand.

"So beautiful," he murmured.

Tony trailed a hand along your side and moved it above Steve's. He briefly brushed your clit, sending a shiver up your spine, but settled a finger at your entrance. "It's fun being with a woman." His finger slipped into you slowly, wiggling a bit and then slowly thrusting in and out. "Feel that, Steve? It's going to be even better when it's your cock against mine."

"Are you ready for another one?" Steve asked before quickly adding, "no rush if you're not. I don't want to hurt you."

You smiled at his concern. He really was as considerate as his public image portrayed. "Go ahead."

Tony withdrew his finger when Steve carefully eased a third finger into you. You winced a bit at the burn, but Steve soothed you with a thumb tracing the outline of your hipbone, down to your thigh that you hadn't noticed was trembling slightly until he stilled it with his large hand.

"You doing okay there?" Tony asked. "Been a while since you've done this?"

"Yeah," you admitted. "It's not on my usual bedroom repertoire, not that I'm objecting or anything." You doubted anything these two gorgeous men, superheroes to boot, suggested would be off the table.

Steve spread his fingers slowly, worrying his full lower lip as he watched your face. Focusing your attention on his lips made you need another taste. You tugged him downward, capturing his mouth in a needy kiss. Your groan when his fingers shifted inside you unexpectedly was muffled by the slide of his tongue against yours, a more than welcomed distraction.

"Kiss her like you kiss me after I've been out of town," Tony said. "Don't be afraid to fuck her mouth with your tongue. I know if your mouth wasn't busy you'd probably be telling me about how she's a lady and that's not how you kiss a lady, but I think that becomes a moot point when you have your fingers buried in a woman's ass, and-"

Steve broke the kiss to interrupt Tony. "I'm sure there are more interesting things you can think of to do with your mouth right now."

"I thought you'd never ask." Tony's lips brushed Steve's neck briefly before his tongue slid sloppily over to Steve's ear and alternated between nipping and kissing and whispering things that you couldn't quite make out. He said more audibly, "Steve, go on, you've got this..."

Steve shuddered and pulled away from your lips. "I really want to f-, I mean I want to..."

"He wants to 'fondue' you," Tony finished with a grin.

"I wish you'd never heard that story," Steve said, then quickly added with a blush, "I want to fuck you. If you're ready."

Your core pulsed at hearing someone you pretty much thought of as a paragon of virtue saying something so vulgar, with desire hanging heavy in his voice. "I'm ready. How do you want to do this?"

"Steve can start out popping his cherry by himself. I'll join in after we're sure the main event is going to last longer than a couple minutes, if there's no objections," Tony offered.

"Sounds good to me," you said, trying not to sound embarrassingly eager.

Steve withdrew his fingers from within you and positioned himself at your entrance, not quite to the point of penetration. He took a deep breath. "Ready?"

"More than ready." You rolled your hips against him, encouraging him to take the plunge and fill you with that thick, pretty dick of his. Foreplay was amazing as always, but there can be too much of a good thing sometimes. This was one of those times. You were on the verge of begging.

Steve finally obliged you and pressed forward until the head popped into you. "Wow," he muttered breathlessly as he slowly filled you until he bottomed out, eyes closed in obvious pleasure.

"Good?" Tony asked. He rubbed Steve's shoulder down to his back.

Steve nodded. "So tight...and hot...and wet. Can't move yet or it's going to be over. I don't know how long I'm going to last."

"It'll probably be like the first time I blew you," Tony admitted, "but it won't really matter with your super soldier refractory period. Not-so-little Steve will be up and raring to go again in no time flat."

"Take as much time as you need." You didn't tell him that you definitely needed the extra time to adjust to him. He was really a super-sized superhero, significantly larger than anyone you'd been with before, and the prospect of Tony joining in the penetration party was beginning to seem a little daunting.

"Okay, I think I can move now." Steve thrust into you carefully and shallowly, at a very slow pace.

You weren't sure if he was doing it to hold off his climax or out of concern for you, but you were grateful for it just the same, until it wasn't enough. Desperate for more, you shifted your hips and started to rock against him.

"Look at her, she's practically begging you to really give it to her. She won't break if you fuck her a little harder and faster. Trust me, it'll feel better for you, too." Tony continued stroking Steve's back and sides.

Steve looked into your eyes, and you nodded. It was all the confirmation he needed to pull out almost completely, then snap his hips forward to drive into you in a long, quick thrust. Your moan was all the encouragement he needed to continue plunging his length in and out. His lips met yours in a rough clash of tongues and teeth. You vaguely registered the sound of ripping fabric near your head.

Tony chuckled. "You tore the sheets...and the mattress. Entirely worth this show, though. God, you don't know how hot you are right now, losing control like this."

You glanced over at Tony briefly out of the corner of your eye. His hand was wrapped around his cock. The head was glistening with precum as he stroked himself in rhythm to Steve's thrusts.

Steve must have noticed your distraction and nipped your lower lip to regain your attention. His swollen mouth slid easily across your jaw down to your neck. He sucked and bit the sensitive skin there, marking you for the world to see. You couldn't bring yourself to mind. Without pulling out, he suddenly and effortlessly flipped you over so you were on top and stilled inside you.

"I take it you're ready for me now?" Tony asked, cupping your ass with one hand and stroking it with his thumb while his other hand pulled his cock one last time.

"Yeah. Don't be too rough, Tony. I know sometimes you get really into it, and I can take it, but she's not enhanced," Steve said, obviously worried.

"I think I'll be okay," you reassured him before Tony could respond. "I can let you know if either of you is hurting me."

"Don't worry, Steve. I'm not going to just plow into her ass. We'll take this slow and see where it goes from there." Tony entwined his fingers with Steve's and squeezed for a moment. You heard the snick of the lube cap opening and watched as Tony thoroughly coated himself in lube. He pressed a finger into your hole, then two, scissoring them. "Making sure you're really ready. I've been called a selfish bastard more times than I can count, but never in the bedroom."

"I don't think you're selfish," you said, frowning. "Can you really be selfish and save the world on a regular basis?"

"He is about some things," Steve admitted with a small smile, "but never when it counts."

"Maybe," Tony conceded as he removed his fingers and positioned himself behind you. You felt the tip of his cock nudging your hole and started to feel more than a bit nervous. He rubbed your hip in slow circles. "Relax. Take a deep breath."

You took a deep breath as he pushed gently but firmly against you until the head breached you. The burn was back, and you felt almost too full of considerably sized super-cock without taking even close to Tony's full length. After another deep breath, you relaxed more.

Steve kissed you softly and stroked your cheek. "You okay? We don't have to do this if it's too much."

"No," you quickly replied with more confidence than you thought you had. "I want to do this. You can move, Tony."

"Let me know if you need me to stop." Tony slid in your already slickened channel gradually, until his hips were flush with the curve of your ass.

It was almost too much, but the burn was already fading, and the fullness was incredible, like nothing you'd ever experienced before. Your clit was throbbing, desperate for some sort of friction, no matter the source. If you weren't so tightly sandwiched between Steve and Tony, you would have tried to wiggle your hand between your legs to reach the climax you ached for.

"You're shaking," Steve said. "Do you want to stop?"

"No, that's not it. I want you to move so I can cum. Please let me cum," you begged, unashamed.

"Soon," Tony said. "I'm going to start moving first. When you're ready, Steve can move."

"Sounds good. I'm ready." You distracted yourself from the initial discomfort with Steve's still swollen and kiss-bitten lips, sucking and licking at his mouth languidly. He ran his fingers through your hair and started rocking his hips against you, probably unaware he was doing it. The friction it created against your clit was good, but not enough. You moaned into his mouth and tried to rub against him harder.

At some point, the discomfort of Tony had faded into a not unpleasant presence that immediately turned pleasurable when Steve began thrusting into you in tandem with Tony. You were close, so close, but it wasn't quite enough yet.

"God, Tony, I can feel you, and it's..." Steve swallowed and closed his eyes.

"I can feel you, too. Feels amazing. Are you close, baby?" Tony asked.

"I'm close," Steve managed to say. "Do you want me to?"

"Get your hand between her legs and get her off. That'll bring us all over the edge."

Tony slowed down for a moment while Steve snaked his hand between your legs, easily finding your clit. One of his large fingers slid against it several times, finally bringing you over the edge into the most intense orgasm you could remember having, moans and disjointed phrases of praise falling from your lips. Steve and Tony's thrusts grew erratic when you tightened around them. They spilled into you, Steve first, followed quickly by Tony.

You lay boneless on Steve, unable to move in your blissed-out haze. The only thought that crossed your mind at that moment was that personals ads were quite possibly the best thing ever, especially when they led to deflowering a national icon.

Tony pulled out and hopped off of the bed. He padded across the room. A door opened and a faucet turned on before he returned to the bed with a damp washcloth. You rolled off of Steve and started to take the washcloth, but Tony batted your hand away and cleaned both you and Steve up.

"What time is it?" you asked.

"It is 10:30pm," a British voice responded from the ceiling.

You look at Tony, curious.

"That's my AI, JARVIS," Tony responded.

"Oh. Well, it's late so I should probably get dressed and call a cab," you said and started to get out of bed.

Steve grabbed your arm and tugged you back down. "Stay. I'll drive you home tomorrow."

"Are you sure?" You didn't want to make things awkward.

"I'm not going to kick you out, make you take a cab home at 10:30 at night and never see you again like you're a...sex toy," Steve eventually finished.

"I'm confused. I thought this was a hookup, you know, like wham, bam, thank you ma'am, happy birthday?" Not that seeing them again would be something you'd have to suffer through.

"Do you really think Captain America did hookups?" Tony asked, obviously amused.

"Well, before today I didn't think Captain America was interested in men and in a relationship with you so I really wasn't sure." You laughed.

"I don't," Steve said, tugging Tony down to his other side and pulling the blankets up. "JARVIS, lights."

"I hope you had a good birthday," you said, yawning and curling into Steve.

"I did. This was a nice surprise. Thank you both."

"Does that mean you'll fuck me into the mattress now?" Tony asked.

"Go to sleep, Tony," Steve said fondly.

iMel
iMel
12 Followers