Avengers The Movie: What If Thor Had Been...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

As her orgasm began to ebb, Natasha felt herself begin to slip into unconsciousness and lost her grip on the Hulk's head and her thighs went numb as tiny tremors rippled through her muscles. She slid out of the Hulk's hands and fell flat onto the floor, in a puddle of her own cum, in front of the great beast. She meekly tried to lift herself up but realized it was useless. The most powerful orgasm she had ever had left her completely helpless. Natasha could do nothing except lay naked in a sweaty, prone heap at the Hulk's feet as he stood and stared down, smiling at her. Through her wide, fearful, bleary eyes she could see the massive erection trying to rip its way out of the Hulk's pants. It was easily the size of one of her thighs and nearly as long as her entire torso. It would easily split her in half and all she could do was occasionally twitch as she came down from her orgasm.

"Hulk do nasty, naughty things to Red Woman." The Hulk bellowed as he began reaching for the front of his pants.

With a sudden crash Thor burst through the wall and carried the Hulk to the other side of the room and through the wall at the opposite side.

"Bout time." Natasha moaned, shuddering in fear at the thought of being fucked by the Hulk's massive erection. "Gotta find my spare uniform." She dreamily thought as she began crawling to the stairs.

The End.

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers
12